Target Ad (Week 2/10 – 2/16) Buy 2 Get 1 Free All Games, Movies, Books & Select Video Games

hiamiyumi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
123 (100%)
Buy 2 Get 1 Free All Games, Movies, Books & Select Video Games *

*Excludes New This Week, Pre-order Movies, 3DS and select Nintendo Switch titles.

:switch: Nintendo Switch with free $35 credit towards any purchase on Nintendo eShop - Available Friday -

what happens if I got jump force and preorded 2 games?  I mean if I cancel the preorders, will they . charge me the rest of the 20 for jump force?

Just can't justify doing a B2G1 when these games will be less than $40 a few months from now.

Happy for those who have no problems wasting money though.
so you are going to wait and pay $40 for games a few months from now when you could get them for $40 right now? and on top of that throw an insult out to people making purchases? #makeCAGgreatagain #CAGpurge

so you are going to wait and pay $40 for games a few months from now when you could get them for $40 right now? and on top of that throw an insult out to people making purchases? #makeCAGgreatagain #CAGpurge
Unless you have no job, nothing else to do all day, and are 100% sure you're going to like all 3 games you get, you wont be finishing all 3 games before they're less than $40. Most games aren't even worth $40.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless you have no job, nothing else to do all day, and are 100% sure you're going to like all 3 games you get, you wont be finishing all 3 games before they're less than $40. Most games aren't even worth $40.
You can return the games you don't want and get 1 or 2 for $40 each.

Also lol at "nothing else to do all day". You're on a gaming forum with the name TooManyGamez trying to talk down to others. Some life you've got.

Also lol at "nothing else to do all day". You're on a gaming forum with the name TooManyGamez trying to talk down to others. Some life you've got.
is this true? I want to cancel one of my preorders.. will I be billed the extra 40 for the other two, or will they stay at 40 a pop?

is this true? I want to cancel one of my preorders.. will I be billed the extra 40 for the other two, or will they stay at 40 a pop?
They stay at 40. You can either cancel online or wait for them to ship and return the one(s) you don't want in-store. Target has always used prorated values.

And wasn't he trying to talk everyone into getting Gamepass instead of buying games at Target just a few days ago?

And wasn't he trying to talk everyone into getting Gamepass instead of buying games at Target just a few days ago?
No Mr. "josejulioromerolopezkortez", I was laughing at an idiot who was complaining that gamepass users don't "own" the games. Don't spout random bullshit ese.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to ring up at the game center, but the idiots there told me that its not B2G1 free but the 3rd game I only get up 20$ off. Totally blew my mind since I walked in for B2G1 deal. I know how these deals work so didnt want to argue with the idiot. Took the games to the front counter to check out and it was B2G1 free. PM amazon and got my RDR2x3 for 86$ Cant beat 26 each right?? Now all my buddies can play.

No Mr. "josejulioromerolopezkortez", I was laughing at an idiot who was complaining that gamepass users don't "own" the games. Don't spout random bullshit ese.
Wow. Name calling is very mature. Why are you even posting here? You haven't said one constructive thing since you started posting in this thread. Instead of trolling us, you should be trying to play every last one of those Gamepass games that you love so much before they expire!

Was able to have Target price match Amazon on Spider-Man and RDR2 for PS4 at $40 each. Grabbed a random $40 game (since employee would not price match x2 copies of RDR2) and rang out. Then, went to customer service desk at front of store and returned the random game. Got both games for $26.70+tax. Not bad.

Sale ends tomorrow night (Saturday, 2/16) so hurry up!

[attachment=31816:20190215_194005.jpg]

[attachment=31819:20190215_194023.jpg]
[attachment=31818:20190215_194353.jpg]

Grabbed Crackdown 3, Far Cry New Dawn, and Metro Exodus and they matched the Gamer Club price for me too. Great deal

I was so pissed. Grabbed ToV, Farcry new dawn and Lego movie 2 in an order. Farcry got backordered till March... I called and bitched so they refunded me for it and charged me 45.75 for the other 2 games

Just cancelled my order right away and it cancelled the whole thing. Last time I was able to cancel just 2. Am I supposed to wait for a while or something

Just cancelled my order right away and it cancelled the whole thing. Last time I was able to cancel just 2. Am I supposed to wait for a while or something
Wouldn't the promo be dead now anyway? And no idea, haven't touched this since the beginning of last week.

I bought KH3 PS4, D3 Switch and pre-ordered DmC 5 PS4 and then my daughter asked me if she could get a Switch game out of the blue, DKC. I told her yes and was able to swap out the D3 Switch for DKC with no issues.

D3 Switch was just under $40 on the eShop as well, so I got it from there and downloaded it.

I get to start D3 from scratch now. On my pc I have 100% achievements and all types of portraits and wings. Time to start hunting.

Well the sale is over but yesterday I finally cashed in on some collector's edition books that I've been meaning to add to my collection:

20190217-120444.jpg

Now that the sale is over, it seems kind of odd to me that a Buy 2 Get 1 Free happened so soon.  I thought these sales were only once a year, like near the end of the year. 

I've never seen video game books at Target.  Not even sure if all of my local Targets even have a book section.  I'll have to see what kind of actual books they sell, next time I'm in.

It’s pretty weird to me at least, that a lot of these games were available for pre order the whole week, except jump force whatever editions

YMMV but I bought 2 copies of Red Dead 2, and a Spider-man when this deal was going on. Stacked with PM so total came out to $26 a piece.

Took 1 copy of Red Dead back today and was able to do even exchange for RE 2 with the receipt!

Anybody that ordered Devil May Cry 5 during this promo have it ship yet? Getting a bit concerned that I won't have the game on Friday. Guess I'll grab a copy from Wal-Mart tomorrow night at midnight and return the Target copy there when it arrives if it doesn't ship tomorrow. Just going to cancel my Target order of Sekiro if I don't get DMC 5 on time. 

Anybody that ordered Devil May Cry 5 during this promo have it ship yet? Getting a bit concerned that I won't have the game on Friday. Guess I'll grab a copy from Wal-Mart tomorrow night at midnight and return the Target copy there when it arrives if it doesn't ship tomorrow. Just going to cancel my Target order of Sekiro if I don't get DMC 5 on time.
my deluxe ps4 copy just shipped earlier today...$47.14 after tax (cheaper than GCU thanks to the B2G1 promo)

I still dont have Dirt Rally 2.0 which released on feb 26. I did get Sekiro and DMC5 with the deal as well. At least DMC shipped a couple days ago for me and looks like I'll get it friday.

My DMC 5 finally shipped with delivery expected tomorrow. Really wish Target would allow store pickup for pre-orders though. 

My DMC 5 finally shipped with delivery expected tomorrow. Really wish Target would allow store pickup for pre-orders though.
I know it's not the most convenient, but when I need/want it Day 1 then I just go buy it from the store ($60) and return the sealed pre-order copy at some point within 30 days.

I know it's not the most convenient, but when I need/want it Day 1 then I just go buy it from the store ($60) and return the sealed pre-order copy at some point within 30 days.
That crossed my mind but I didn't bother once I learned it would be here today. Had to finish up the Dead or Alive 6 Platinum anyway.

Heads up, check your red card statement if you did this deal. I originally paid with a $50 gc and paid about 72 more with my red card for 3 $59.99 games.

Found out they charged me $31 more on top of this order which doesn't make sense. Did anyone else get anything similar to this?

2 of the games shipped btw, 1 game is still pending due to it being a future release.

Heads up, check your red card statement if you did this deal. I originally paid with a $50 gc and paid about 72 more with my red card for 3 $59.99 games.

Found out they charged me $31 more on top of this order which doesn't make sense. Did anyone else get anything similar to this?

2 of the games shipped btw, 1 game is still pending due to it being a future release.
That is called HOODOO

I say go back and look at your original statement and see what was charged. Online pre orders can can be tricky with the buy 2 get 1 because when if you return 1 it is prorated. The reason I say online is because I don't know if they let your preorder instore when the buy 2 get 1 is in play.

Then if you payed 127.00 on the original receipt reach out to customer service for a refund.

I still dont have Dirt Rally 2.0 which released on feb 26. I did get Sekiro and DMC5 with the deal as well. At least DMC shipped a couple days ago for me and looks like I'll get it friday.
I have you beat, Death end re;Quest released on the 19th and they still haven't shipped it. Release date in the order status shows sometime in July, but they sent me an update email on 2/19 telling me that that was the new release date. If you go to the game's page on their site now it just shows "Sold Out". :???:

bread's done
Back