Target Black Friday Ad

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20171106&lnk=Wejustcouldntwa&page=13&clkid=4432faf9Na0022f7e6beaa8d89c52fa9a&lnm=79373&afid=VigLink&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

If anything is missing, add it in the Wiki below

Hype! Sale begins 6pm November 23 and ends midnight. Starts again 6am Friday.

Pages 13-14 have a lot of the gaming deals.

Credit to Jvang117/NeoMonk for list

Pages 12-13 have a lot of the gaming deals.

Credit to Jvang117/NeoMonk for the list

$199.99 —> 1TB PS4 Slim
$189.99 + $25 GC —> 500GB XB1S
$79.99 —> Legend of Zelda 2DS w/Ocarina of Time 3DS

PS VR - $200

$10 off ALL Xbox Live and Playstation Plus subscriptions

50% off Skylanders Imaginators and all LEGO Dimensions Starter Packs.

Nintendo Switch in stock

$39.99 —> 
DualShock 4 controllers
Xbox One controllers

$15 —>
For Honor, Forza Horizon 3, Lego Worlds, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Final Fantasy XV, Resident Evil VII, Watch Dogs 2, Minecraft, Gears of War 4, MLB The Show 17

$25 —>
Ghost Recon Wildlands, Injustice 2, Just Dance 2018 (Wii), Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Grand Theft Auto V, Lego Ninjago, Tekken 7, Switch Game, Horizon Zero Dawn

$35 —>
Assassin’s Creed Origins, Need for Speed Payback, Sims 4, NHL 18, WWE 2K18, Forza Motorsport 7, Battlefield 1 Revolution, Super Bomberman R

$45 —>
Call of Duty: World War II

$29.99 —>
Madden 18, Overwatch, Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, South Park: Fractured But Whole, Just Dance 2018 (Switch), NBA 2K18, FIFA 18, Evil Within 2, Destiny 2, Wolfenstein II

$25 3DS Games —>
Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kirby Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros., Yoshi’s Woolly World, Super Mario Maker

FRIDAY ONLY: Spend $50 or more storewide and get 20% off one shopping trip between Nov. 28 - Dec. 10

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this your first Black Friday?
I pretty much use black friday to buy all the games I'll buy for the entire year, save for digital sales - and have been doing that for years. So no.

Not sure what suggesting it "my first black Friday" has to do with me finding it odd they'd even produce a 2DS model at this point.

If you are suggesting I shouldn't expect GOTY editions to drop, that'd also be wrong.

Hopefully the best buy ad has the same or better deals (cyber monday was much better last year). 

In for Need for Speed, South Park, and Wolfenstein otherwise.

What's it like buying video games at Target on Black Friday? Is it something I need to line up for early in case they go out of stock? Is flagging down someone in electronics to open the glass case easy? Is it better to buy them online and do in-store pick up?
I usually buy online, but I've gone to Target on BF to get random food items in the past, and what I've noticed is they basically put up walls around the store so that you are forced to line up for things in the electronics sections. So it's like you can't even find what you want to buy. You have to wait until the line gets to that section so that you can see what's available.

Ends midnight? Really? fuck off.

Just open AT midnight.
Who cares. They ruined it once they started opening on Thanksgiving anyway. I can't believe people are actually desparate enough to start lining up for this crap on thanksgiving. The deals aren't even good anymore, and if there is a deal they sell out on Thanksgiving instead of black friday.

I'm no Amazon fan, but the Target and Wal-mart ads are really only relevant to see what prices Amazon might match. As I recall, last year Best Buy and Gamestop had deals that Amazon didnt' really match. There is probably nothing noteworthy in the Target ad (in terms of games) that won't be matched or beaten by other sellers.

In for Forza Horizon 3, Need for Speed Payback, and maybe Southpark depending on if Best Buy is cheaper, but I'm happy cause the games I wanted are on sale!

https://blackfriday.com/stores/target/ads/black-friday/page-1

Hype! Sale begins 6pm November 23 and ends midnight. Starts again 6am Friday. Scan quality isn't great. When Target releases the ad on their website, it should show clearly every game that's on sale.
Here's their link. https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20171106&lnk=Wejustcouldntwa&page=1 Use their zoom to get a blown up version of each page. You can also save each page as a jpg and zoom in further on a PC.

The $25 Switch game is Dragonball Xenoverse 2

I am surprised that no one has mentioned that GTA V is finally sub $30.  Hopefully there will be an add-on to this ad with some cheaper older games.

The $35 Switch game is definitely Bomberman. For as long as the 'text' is for the $25 Switch game, I'd wanna bet Street Fighter or Minecraft Story mode.

Here is a picture of a bunch of Switch Spines. Don't think it's Kingdom Battles.
I really believe the $25 dollar one is Dragonball Xenoverse 2 For Nintendo Switch. I bet they didn't have real artwork and just made a spine with all of the text on the cover (why it's including the "for Nintendo Switch").

ps. I see mitch079 posted the same thing

I really believe the $25 dollar one is Dragonball Xenoverse 2 For Nintendo Switch. I bet they didn't have real artwork and just made a spine with all of the text on the cover (why it's including the "for Nintendo Switch").
It is, I confirmed it.

OP could you please make it clear Need for Speed is Need for Speed Payback and not Need for Speed, a 2015 game.

I am surprised that no one has mentioned that GTA V is finally sub $30. Hopefully there will be an add-on to this ad with some cheaper older games.
GTA V is sub $30 all the time. It's $29.99 right now at GameStop and comes with a bonus code for $1.25M for GTA Online.

This ad is pretty sad for most of us CAGs who look for deals year round. The new releases that are $30-$35 are ok, many are just a few dollars less than the Best Buy preorder cert + GCU that runs all the time. If the South Park still comes with the code for The Stick of Truth, then that's probably the best deal of the bunch.

Anybody know what the Switch "bundle" means?  Is it just the console?  Or is there a game involved and they're just not showing it in the picture?

Welp, I guess now that it's confirmed to be DBZ Xenoverse, there's nothing for me games wise.

Wolfenstein and Evil Within 2 for $30 is a good deal though.

Going to have to return/repurchase Stranger Things for sure. Price pending at BB but RE7, NFS, EW2, and Wolfenstein for me. Really surprised there's no deal on Battlefront 2. . .

Good prices on Forza 7, South Park, Wolfenstein 2 and The Evil Within 2 for me.

I’d prefer Best Buy just for points and typically easier to buy online on BF vs Target. So hope they have similar or better deals.

I’m sure Battlefront II will make the list although it’ll only be a week old but they can’t very well advertise for that beforehand. My guess is $40-45.

As for me I’m in for ACO and that may be about it. Also looking for Pokken Tournament DX for my son (and me).

Going to have to return/repurchase Stranger Things for sure. Price pending at BB but RE7, NFS, EW2, and Wolfenstein for me. Really surprised there's no deal on Battlefront 2. . .
Why? The game is not even out yet lol plus the first battlefront wasn't on sale on Black Friday either.

This ad is pretty sad for most of us CAGs who look for deals year round. The new releases that are $30-$35 are ok, many are just a few dollars less than the Best Buy preorder cert + GCU that runs all the time. If the South Park still comes with the code for The Stick of Truth, then that's probably the best deal of the bunch.
BF video game deals are usually very similar so I’m hoping Best Buy will have similar prices and GCU on top of it. I know it’s not supposed to work, but it did last year.

Why? The game is not even out yet lol plus the first battlefront wasn't on sale on Black Friday either.
IDK, there's a deal on COD and TBH I have no idea if that's even out yet either lol. I guess the first battlefront was too new as well so there goes that.

There's a deal where if you spend $50 this Friday Nov 10th (stock up on groceries or something) you get 20% off between Nov 28 and Dec 10.
Apply for the Red Card debit card if you don't have have it and get your 25% off PS4 Pro or X1X

I pretty much use black friday to buy all the games I'll buy for the entire year, save for digital sales - and have been doing that for years. So no.

Not sure what suggesting it "my first black Friday" has to do with me finding it odd they'd even produce a 2DS model at this point.

If you are suggesting I shouldn't expect GOTY editions to drop, that'd also be wrong.
Because you’re expecting everything to be a blockbuster sale and not clearing inventory or fair drops. Yes they do vanilla versions if goty is recently released. Yes the TVs are Westinghouse, Element and TLC. This is Black Friday.

DBZ switch for $25 is great

hopefully nba and wwe are the same price for switch

figured a lot of October games would be half off

star wars battlefront 2 should be half off when the movie releases

If you don’t mind rewards certs, Battlefront II is already down or $37.99 with GCU ($47.99 - $10 bonus cert for preorder).

I wonder how difficult it would be to turn that Elsa into a Little Sister? I just saw the director commentaries on Bioshock Remastered, and that statue they had on the set looked awesome.

Wait, so that Zelda 2DS isn't even a "new" 2DS. Why do they do that? Good god that's dumb. Literaly the only reason I'd consider such a thing is if it were a "new" 3DS/2DS.
Is it not obvious enough that they took a bunch of dead stock, threw a green shell on them, and called them a Zelda collectible edition for BF sales?

Looks like no deals on X1X this year ..
I'd wait until after Christmas or a week before Christmas

if it tanks sales wise or not up to their expectations they will throw 1 or 2 games for free

I'm just gonna wait tbh, no reason to get it day 1, unless PUBG released day 1 for the system, they messed up badly not having the game come out the same day

The $35 Switch game is definitely Bomberman. For as long as the 'text' is for the $25 Switch game, I'd wanna bet Street Fighter or Minecraft Story mode.

Here is a picture of a bunch of Switch Spines. Don't think it's Kingdom Battles

lu4IdxZ.jpg
You got a case for Breath of the Wild Expansion Pass? Someone at GameStop give it to you?

Good price for South Park, does that still include Stick of Truth?
Yes it should come with it since the code expires January 2018.

bread's done
Back