Target Buy 2 Get 1 FREE sale returns 6/13/21 - 6/19/21

Josef

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Target buy 2, get 1 free sale returns, starting Sunday (usually around 3am EDT).  Video games, movies, board games and books seem to be included.

Hopefully select preorders are included as well like in last sales.

Also, don't get your hopes up too much as I am sure there will be exclusions like most 1st party Nintendo and 1st party Sony PS5 games.

What are you hoping to get?

Last edited by a moderator:
did you ever get the item?
No, I never got the item. Kept getting more email delays and customer service told me they couldn't change it to in-store pickup, so I decided to cancel it. Another time it wasn't even a preorder, just something that went out of stock during a sale, kept getting the email delay until they canceled it on their end.

Any good artbook/game recommendations in the $35-40 range? I got the Shantae artbook, Castlevania Netflix series artbook but need a third item... 

Any good artbook/game recommendations in the $35-40 range? I got the Shantae artbook, Castlevania Netflix series artbook but need a third item...
Maybe the Samurai Showdown Artbook? I got that with the Shantae one when they had Buy 1 get 1 50% off.

I picked up Cyberjunk 2077, N4S Heat, and Watch Dogs Legion priced matched accordingly to GameStop and Bestbuy. Walked away with 3 games for $40 after my red card insane deal!

Are we thinking YS IX switch and Monster Hynter Stories 2 will be in the sale? I could have swore stories 2 was but now it's showing it isn't?

Got one, thanks!!

The PS4 version is also back in stock, but for $49.99:
https://www.target.com/p/shin-megami-tensei-iii--nocturne-hd-remaster---playstation-4/-/A-82801992

I usually get multi-platform games on PS4 but the fact that the upcoming sequel (Shin Megami Tensei V) is going to be a Switch-exclusive and the lower price point made getting the Switch version a no-brainer in this case.

The Switch version of Nocturne apparently suffers from an assortment of significant problems, so in this case, I'm picking up the PS4 version.

Gotten Spiderman mile, RE village (ps5) and SMT3 with this deal. Finally happy that I gotten SMT3 and with microsoft rewards, I only manage to pay for $40 overall. xD Great deal, so thanks Reward! :)

Placed an order tonight for It Takes Two (PS4/PS5), Spiritfarer (PS4), and Hades (PS5). I figure those three for $60 is probably about as good a price as it’s gonna get for them, at least until the holiday season. PS4 and PS5 versions of Hades weren’t showing up as part of the promotion, but spoke with a friendly chat associate and pointed out that the Switch version of Hades was showing up as eligible. After checking on his end, he manually adjusted the price post-order.

Given that two of the games are preorders, it gives me a little something extra to look forward to for the next few months.

So tempted to get that Nocturne remaster but knowing how big the RPG backlog is, it's not worth to pick it up atm and have it sit there sealed.

Placed an order tonight for It Takes Two (PS4/PS5), Spiritfarer (PS4), and Hades (PS5). I figure those three for $60 is probably about as good a price as it’s gonna get for them, at least until the holiday season. PS4 and PS5 versions of Hades weren’t showing up as part of the promotion, but spoke with a friendly chat associate and pointed out that the Switch version of Hades was showing up as eligible. After checking on his end, he manually adjusted the price post-order.

Given that two of the games are preorders, it gives me a little something extra to look forward to for the next few months.
I keep trying to get them to do it for ratchet but none bruch

I bought Metroid Dread, Advance Wars 1+2, and Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town. Wish I hadn't preordered and gotten Nier Replicant and SMT III: Nocturne at launch, so I could take advantage of this deal.

Anyone know if the B2G1F purchases count towards the make 3x $50+ purchases and get $20 promo? (For orders of items that are actually in stock now, not pre-orders obviously.) 

If you click target circle offers from your account and see nothing about spend $50 x 3 get $20, etc, it’s just not offered to your account?  Targeted offer only?  All I see are multiple offers for free bottled water, no thanks target, tap is fine.

If you click target circle offers from your account and see nothing about spend $50 x 3 get $20, etc, it’s just not offered to your account? Targeted offer only? All I see are multiple offers for free bottled water, no thanks target, tap is fine.
Correct. It was stated previously in the thread that it's YMMV.

Also, tap is not fine. Are you at least filtering? I'm assuming not, since drinking unfiltered tap water would explain a lot about your post and the CAG community.

Also, tap is not fine. Are you at least filtering? I'm assuming not, since drinking unfiltered tap water would explain a lot about your post and the CAG community.
can you post anything without being condescending?

Can you quote where or you just making a low effort assumption that it was? Of course YMMV is the assumption with people talking about the different versions of the offer they got, but I didn’t see anyone mention the details, or anyone else saying they got no offer. Wanted to make sure I was looking in the right spot and confirm no tricks to getting an offer. Your assumption that I don’t use a water filter is wrong as well. This was an odd post to elicit catty insults, and all the false assumptions don’t do much good for your crusade against the CAG community. Something I do have mixed feelings on sometimes, but thanks for the reminder to ignore your thoughts on the matter.

bread's done
Back