Target Buy one get two free

YugiMoto

Banned
Same as last time they'll scan as special purchase on the price checker.

List of titles found so far:

the little price checkers just like last time. :ps4: DriveClub
:ps4: Sniper Elite 3
:ps4: Extreme Legends DW8 Complete
:ps4: Toy Soldiers HoF Edition
:ps4: The Wolf Among us
:ps4: Lords of the Fallen
:ps4: Tropico 5
:ps4: Mortal Kombat X
:ps4: Transformers RotDS
:ps4: Walking Dead S2
:ps4: MLB 14 The Show
:ps4: MGS V Ground Zeroes
:ps4: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
:ps4: WWE 2k15

:ps3:

:ps3: Tales of Xillia 2
:ps3: Transformers RotDS
:ps3: Escape Dead Island
:ps3: 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes
:ps3: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
:ps3: Motorstorm Apocalypse
:ps3: Kingdom Hearts 2.5
:ps3: Disney Sing it Party Hits

XBO:
:xb1: Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeros
:xb1: Transformers Dark Spark
:xb1: Shape Up
:xb1: FIFA 15
:xb1: Rabbids Invasion
:xb1: Wolf Among Us
:xb1: Transformers RotDS
:xb1: Sniper Elite III
:xb1: Sherlock Holmes C&P
:xb1: Rabbids Invasion
:xb1: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
:xb1: Mortal Kombat X

:360:

:360: F1 2011
:360: World of Tanks
:360: Legends of War: Patton

:wii:

:wii: Family Game Night Fun Park
:wii: Disney Sing it Party Hits

:wiiu:
:wiiu: Wheel of Fortune

:3ds:
:3ds: Tenaki Knights 3DS
:3ds: Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley
:3ds: Sonic Boom Shattered Crystal

PC
Warcraft Battle Chest
Starcraft Battle Chest

Credit to WeaponX2099 sovereignNX-73811 Darby27 from the target clearance thread for scanning and checking these eligible titles so far.

Thanks to Deliciouspinto and Thermopyle for cleaning up the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's how it looks.
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
Don't get too excited lurkers...99% of the stores will make the highest priced game as the value of your bundle. I'm quite surprised to see this myself!

I picked up PS4 Toy Soldiers Hall of Fame Edition,  PS3 Aliens: Isolation, and 360 Battlefield Bad Company 2 all for about $22. 

Saw/scanned as special price Wii U Wheel of Fortune (full price at my store),  PS3 Escape Dead Island (also full price at my store),  and PS3 Dead or Alive 5 for $10.  

Was thinking about getting Escape Dead Island, but it rang up for more than $20.  I heard it wasn't very good compared to the other two in the series.

Not part of the sale, but I saw a ps4 division gold edition and it rang up $59.99. Not a bad price if your looking for the game and want the season pass.

Managed to snag PS3 Alien Isolation NE, PS4 Final Fantasy 14, and PS4 Wolves Among Us. Not bad for $20 even after sale and Redcard

Is there a way to tell in brickseek if this works on the special offer? I see some of them say (100% off) when i click on the blue info button next to the price. Is that 100% off indicative of the promo?

Other games  have other discounts, like 33% off or 50% off - and a few of the games mention nothing at all. Lego The Movie game for instance shows $9.99 and 50% off. I wonder if that means there is another promo for that game which would exclude it from the B1G2 promo?

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 shows up for me $19.99 (100%) - and that is a game I'd definitely want.  Unfortunately there is not much else. Could I just get 3 copies of Kingdom Hearts and sell the other two? How likely would that be to work? 

Is there a way to tell in brickseek if this works on the special offer? I see some of them say (100% off) when i click on the blue info button next to the price. Is that 100% off indicative of the promo?

Other games have other discounts, like 33% off or 50% off - and a few of the games mention nothing at all. Lego The Movie game for instance shows $9.99 and 50% off. I wonder if that means there is another promo for that game which would exclude it from the B1G2 promo?

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 shows up for me $19.99 (100%) - and that is a game I'd definitely want. Unfortunately there is not much else. Could I just get 3 copies of Kingdom Hearts and sell the other two? How likely would that be to work?
I don't think Brickseek's percentage are indicative of working on this promo. If you can find 3 of the same game, you can buy them to get the 2 free ones. You can also return 2 of them for a partial refund after if you don't want to bother with selling them and to also potentially let someone else get in on the deal.

Just tried a $15 and two $10's that showed up as special offer and it would only give me the $15 free
Maybe there's another promo going on, I remember last time, I forget which 2 3DS games it was, but it rang up as b1g1 instead of the b1g2 promo...so I had 1 unbundled game, ended up returning all 3 lol

Just scanned a few games at my local target that are on the list. None came up special purchase. This deal might be dead, can anyone else confirm?

I saw on a checkout screen that the sale ended yesterday on the 14th.  That was for the accessory promo.  The game promo may have been the same.

I saw a copy of Tigers Woods PGA Tour Historical Edition 360. It rang up special purchase for $29.99.

You can easily sell it for $50+ on eBay/Amazon.

Anybody know when promotion ends, or if it has already? Been slacking on return/rebuy a pair of Xillia 2s, I want to get another free game with those.

bread's done
Back