Target / CC / BB Video Game Prices: 8/19/07 - 8/25/07 ** Uber Thread **

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!
Let's get one thing clear. I am Not Speedy1961 or have any relation with Speedy. I'm a loyal CAG member and I miss Speedy's contribution everyday since the unfortunate incident. I'm hoping for Speedy's speedy comeback. Until then, I am willing to contribute. But I'll be a week late than speedy. I do get the weekly flyers every thursday delivered to my house. So I post the deal every thursday until something happens.

Target

DS lite Brain Age 2 bundle >>>>>> includes RED NDSL, Brain Age 2, and bonus carrying case >>>>>> 149.99 >>>>>avai. Tues. 8/21/

Brain Age 2 >>>>>>NDS>>>>>> 19.99
Brain Age >>>>>>>>NDS >>>>>> 19.99

Big Brain Academy >>>>>Wii>>>> 49.99
Boogie>>>>>>>Wii>>>>>>59.99

Madden 08>>>>>>> PSP,XBOX,GC>>>>>39.99
Madden 08 >>>>>>>PS2,Wii>>>>>>>>>49.99
Madden 08 >>>>>>> NDS>>>>>>>>29.99
Madden 08>>>>>>>>PS3,X360>>>>>>59.99

PS3 60GB >>>>>> 499.99 ( 5 free blu-ray movies by mail ) with purchase of PS3

PS3 80GB >>>>>>599.99

Pirates of Caribbean >>>>PS3,x360>>>>> 34.99. PS2>>>>>>>24.99
Lair >>>>>>coming soon
MLB 07 The Show >>>>>>PS2,PSP >>>>29.99 PS3>>>>>59.99
Transformer >>>>>>PS3,X360>>>>> 49.99

Bioshock >>>>>x360>>>>>59.99 avail. Tues. 8/21
Halo 3 >>>>>>x360 >>>>>>> avail. Tues 9/25 ( 2 exclusive collectible action figures with $10 reservation of Halo 3 or Halo 3 Limited Edition. Figures redeemed with game purchase. Quantity limited: No rain checks)

Circuit City

Wii System 249.99
wii remote 39.99
wii Nunchuk 19.99

NYKO charge station 24.99 (save $5 reg.29.99)

POkemon Battle Revolution >>>>Wii>>>>>> 49.99

Mario Striker >>>>>>Wii> 49.99
Boogie >>>>>wii>>>>>>59.99
Madden 08 >>>>>wii.PS2 >>>>>49.99

DS lite Brain Age 2 bundle >>>>>> includes RED NDSL, Brain Age 2, and bonus carrying case >>>>>> 149.99 >>>>>avai. Tues. 8/21/

Madden 08 >>>>> NDS>>>>>>29.99

BD&A Pen stylus & Screen Protector 2-pack for DSL>>>>>> 4.99>>>save $5

BD&A Mini Folio Case for NDS & NDSL >>>>>>4.99>>>>save $5

Madden 08>>>>>360,PS3>>>>>>>>59.99

BIOSHOCK >>>>>360 >>>>>49.99
(save $10)

High School Musical >>>>>>>NDS>>>>>>>>>>29.99

25% off on these "brain games"

Brain Age 2
, Brain Age, Big Brain Academy, Brain Boost Beta, Brain Boost Gamma, Mind Quiz>>>>>>>>NDS>>>>>>14.99 (save $5)

Planet Puzzle league >>>>NDS>>>>>22.49 (reg 29.99)

Big Brain Academy >>>>>> Wii>>>>>>>> 37.49
(reg. 49.99)

PC Games

BIOSHOCK
>>>>>39.99>>>>>>Reg 49.99

Sims 2 Deluxe >>>>>>34.99 Save $5
Sims H & M Fashion Stuff>>>>>>>>>>>>>14.99 save $5 In-store wed. 3pm

================================================== =====
Best Buy

DS lite Brain Age 2 bundle >>>>>> includes RED NDSL, Brain Age 2, and bonus carrying case >>>>>> 149.99 >>>>>avai. Tues. 8/21/ by 2P.M (Limit 1 per customer. Minimum 16 per store. No raincheck)

Buy 2, Get 1 Free : Brain Age 1 or 2, and Big Brain Academy

Brain age 2, Brain age, Big Brain Academy >>>>>19.99

High School Musical >>>>>NDS>>>>>29.99
Rune Factory >>>>>>NDS>>>>>29.99
Heroes of Mana>>>>>>NDS>>>>29.99

XBOX360 Elite >>>>>>>> 449.99

Bioshock >>>>360>>>>>59.99
Bioshock >>>>PC>>>>>>49.99 (avail. Tuesday)

All-Pro Football 2k8 (360/PS3) $39.99 (save $20)

Guitar Hero II Bundle >>>>>> X360>>>>>>89.99

Free 300 HD-DVD movie when you buy Xbox360 HD-DVD includes King Kong HD-DVD movie and remote >>>>>>>>179.99

PS2 >>>129.99

Hot Shots Tennis >>>> 29.99
Madden 08 >>>>>PS2>>>>49.99 X360>>>>>59.99

Freakin' sweet. Thanks! You're brave to post these early.

All pro already dropping to 39.99? I wonder if it's just a sale or an actual drop.

Thanks for the contribution. Will be picking up Big Brain at CC. Man to bad that Bio Shock CE is so cool or I would be picking that up at CC as well.

Rock on, I know there will be more than a handfull of CAGers that will be happy to see this info.

I don't have a CC near me, but I can guarantee that people will be PMing it at BB just so that CC doesn't get thier monies. Good job CC, way to fuck yourselves.

Let's hope someone has their legal defense fund paid up.

Thanks for posting, OP. Nice to see CC is doing their usual on release day for games, so PMing at BB for $48.99 is a nice course of action.

Same goes for Brain Age 2 @ $14.49 after PM.

I guess this may be asking for much but the worst you can do is say no :) but if you could post DVD/CD deals as well that would be appreciated.

Regardless thank you for this service.

Thanks!

Yeah, first thought for me was PMing Brain Age 2 to BB as well. Now, where is that GamePro BB coupon thread...

Oh, also...no CC $20 gift card guaranteed-by-2 deals that week?

[quote name='eugaet']Thanks!

Yeah, first thought for me was PMing Brain Age 2 to BB as well. Now, where is that GamePro BB coupon thread...

Oh, also...no CC $20 gift card guaranteed-by-2 deals that week?[/quote]Someone posted that their most recent issue of GamePro didn't have any coupons in it, so that may be coming to an end.

Best deals appear to be the 25% off "Brain" games to BB from CC, as well as Bioshock. Rest looks like the usual fare.

Target has the recent movie tie-in games of Transformers and PoTC: AWE for some discount, though I think they're more sliding down the chain of MSRP reductions more than sale pricing.

BB's showing release of Rune Factory & Heroes of Mana at MSRP, as well.

Wow, no mention of Two Worlds. I guess the retailers were hesitant to advertise it given the number of delays it has had already. Hopefully it is still coming out on the 21st.

Bioshock has been getting 10's from alot of review sites. Eurogamer and Game Informer just to name a few. This is a must own title and for 10 bucks off...............you have to own it.

[quote name='shrike4242']Someone posted that their most recent issue of GamePro didn't have any coupons in it, so that may be coming to an end.[/quote]Granted it's been a while since I checked the last GP BB coupon thread, but weren't the latest expired ones still working?

[quote name='eugaet']Granted it's been a while since I checked the last GP BB coupon thread, but weren't the latest expired ones still working?[/quote]They are, though that's even more YMMV than the usual with those coupons.

[quote name='yakkotank']Thanks, OP.

Is Heroes of Mana really $29.99 at BB? If so, that's a savings of $10 off MSRP.[/quote]

Man, is SE on crack with the pricing of $40?! Jeez this game will bomb like it did at Japn.

Thanks a lot for posting these. Will you be doing the same for DVDs and the other stuff speedy used to post? I always checked the ads for good deals on blank dvds.

I just want to applaud you and say "Thank you!" (and we miss you Speedy!)

Please DON'T FORGET TO PM ANY DEALS FROM CC elsewhere.

A few weeks back I would have actually stopped into CC for a good ad price. Now I will just price match it somewhere else and actually save my ass time...

Thanks for the post.

But.. guys.. I thought we will boycott CC.. we forgot what they do to speedy so quick?? =(.. sigh~~

No wonder.. people always said gamers are not loyal.

[quote name='TouchH2']Thanks for the post.

But.. guys.. I thought we will boycott CC.. we forgot what they do to speedy so quick?? =(.. sigh~~

No wonder.. people always said gamers are not loyal.[/quote]Anything in the CC ad would be PM'd at BB.

Thanks Hey!
You don't realize how much you appreciate something till it's gone. :p

Have you considered changing the names of the stores though to save yourself some unwanted attention? i.e. target=bullseye or somethign of that nature, so that your posts dont show up in a google when you type in a big store name?
Better to be safe then sorry, and those of us with i.q.s above our shoe size will still be able to figure out what store you're reffering to. :)

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']Thanks Hey!
You don't realize how much you appreciate something till it's gone. :p

Have you considered changing the names of the stores though to save yourself some unwanted attention? i.e. target=bullseye or somethign of that nature, so that your posts dont show up in a google when you type in a big store name?
Better to be safe then sorry, and those of us with i.q.s above our shoe size will still be able to figure out what store you're reffering to. :)[/quote]

No, there should be another big 3 that are competing for a spot in the real big 3. They have prices pretty close to the big 3. For example, at Electronic Subbers, they have a 26% off Brain Games, at Circle Found they have 3 collectable Halo figures, and at Blue Store, you have buy 2, get one free on the DS brain games. It'll take a little figuring out, however.

Thanks a ton heyheyhey11

And Circuit City, if you're reading this and fuming, just know that thanks to your actions, most people on this site who would've bought Bioshock in your store with the discount, will now be taking their business across the street to Best Buy with your precious ad in hand. Great business decision assholes.

[quote name='Doomed']No, there should be another big 3 that are competing for a spot in the real big 3. They have prices pretty close to the big 3. For example, at Electronic Subbers, they have a 26% off Brain Games, at Circle Found they have 3 collectable Halo figures, and at Blue Store, you have buy 2, get one free on the DS brain games. It'll take a little figuring out, however.[/quote]Missed that in the ad that BB has B2G1 on the Brain games. If I didn't have BBA & BA already, I'd go for that.

[quote name='Halo05']Thanks a ton heyheyhey11

And Circuit City, if you're reading this and fuming, just know that thanks to your actions, most people on this site who would've bought Bioshock in your store with the discount, will now be taking their business across the street to Best Buy with your precious ad in hand. Great business decision assholes.[/quote]Or more irritatedly, WalMart will happily PM the CC ad.

bread's done
Back