Target Clearance Thread: Spring 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDirty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
This is in continuation to the Target Clearance Thread which needed to be closed due to its overwhelming size. Same rules apply (and see the first post of the original for all the detail):

This thread is for Clearance deals, not sale items or raincheck "scams"
Please Post City, State and Store (If City has many stores), game, system and price

Keep extraneous discussion to a minimum, as posts not pretating to clearance deals may be deleted by the mod crew.

As always-- YMMV

Example:

Philadelphia, PA Snyder Plaza
BigDirty's Wild Ride, XBox, $4.98

[quote name='darkwingduck13']Friend called me this morning to let me know that they just dropped the stuff that has previously gone clearance to 75% off. Their store had one E-Reader Bundle left, and after the 75%, it was ringing up at around $17. Man, that's a hell of a deal all things considering, but since I already have an SP, I didn't have it picked up for me. The only things left at this point out of the last wave of clearance titles were sports games that I didn't even have named off. Nothing new was added to the clearance list, unfortunately. :([/quote]

This has got to be a YMMV deal: I saw three at one Target for $9.98 each.

[quote name='m_d_amore']front mission4 3.74[/quote]

Damn! I better check my Target...

[quote name='Rozz'][quote name='m_d_amore']front mission4 3.74[/quote]

Damn! I better check my Target...[/quote]

Front Mission 4 still rings up at $10.98 at my Target. Damn it. A friend of mine got it at a Target about thirty minutes away for $7. Here's my haul for today, though: I got Silent Hill 4 for the XBox for $7.49. They also had some copies of .hack Part 4 for the same price that my friend scooped up for sells/trades (not quite my style, I only buy what I want to play).

Here's the kicker, though: We bought that stuff on the way to class today. On the way home, there were fire trucks and police officers outside the same Target and it had been closed down. They had a fire! I like to think that we saved those games from a fiery doom. So, I feel pretty good about being a CAGer right now.

^

:lol:

I just got back and I can also confirm the 75% off. they had a bunch of e-readers for ~$9.XX and some eyetoy:grooves for $7.4X. I'm going to go look for .hack part 4 tomorrow, hopefully I can score it for $7.4X.

Yep, 75% is on in the Chicago area.

Picked up:
2x PS1 Memory Card: $3.74 each
Front Mission 4: $3.74
Psi-Ops (PS2): $4.98
Command and Conquer Renegade (PC): Rang up $0.00, got it for $2.48
Rogue Squadron 2 (GC) (Players' Choice): $4.98
E-Reader (not the bundle :(): $9.98

Passed up:
The Suffering (Xbox): $4.98
Drakengard $7.XX

The Suffering, Psi-Ops and FM4 were not marked as clearance!

I also learned that a 6-pack of IBC root beer is only $2.50 at Target!! Finally, a delicious excuse to go to Target to look for clearance items! :D

Good times!! Thanks always, Cheapy D, for making all this possible.

Oh, and evilmregg, good job saving those innocent games from the fire, haha....

At the Fleming Island, FL Target:

Picked up Siren (PS2) and Silent Hill 4 (XBX) for $7.48 each. I was about to get Bloodrayne 2 (XBX) for $29.99, but I figured I could hold off until it finally hits $20 territory. I'm tempted to go back and pick up the $9.99 e-Reader to pad out my Nintendo collection...

[quote name='dafunkk12']At the Fleming Island, FL Target:

Picked up Siren (PS2) and Silent Hill 4 (XBX) for $7.48 each. I was about to get Bloodrayne 2 (XBX) for $29.99, but I figured I could hold off until it finally hits $20 territory. I'm tempted to go back and pick up the $9.99 e-Reader to pad out my Nintendo collection...[/quote]

I gotta check my Target. I'll pick up an e-reader for $10. It was $30 last time I checked.

[quote name='evilmregg'][quote name='Rozz'][quote name='m_d_amore']front mission4 3.74[/quote]

Front Mission 4 still rings up at $10.98 at my Target. Damn it. A friend of mine got it at a Target about thirty minutes away for $7. Here's my haul for today, though: I got Silent Hill 4 for the XBox for $7.49. They also had some copies of .hack Part 4 for the same price that my friend scooped up for sells/trades (not quite my style, I only buy what I want to play).

Here's the kicker, though: We bought that stuff on the way to class today. On the way home, there were fire trucks and police officers outside the same Target and it had been closed down. They had a fire! I like to think that we saved those games from a fiery doom. So, I feel pretty good about being a CAGer right now.[/quote]

is fiery doom on clearence?

[quote name='EddieBelfour'][quote name='evilmregg'][quote name='Rozz'][quote name='m_d_amore']front mission4 3.74[/quote]

Here's the kicker, though: We bought that stuff on the way to class today. On the way home, there were fire trucks and police officers outside the same Target and it had been closed down. They had a fire! I like to think that we saved those games from a fiery doom. So, I feel pretty good about being a CAGer right now.[/quote]

is fiery doom on clearence?[/quote]

If youcould pick me up an extra copy of FD I'll pay for shipping, thanks.

[quote name='msdmoney'][quote name='EddieBelfour'][quote name='evilmregg'][quote name='Rozz'][quote name='m_d_amore']front mission4 3.74[/quote]

is fiery doom on clearence?[/quote]

If youcould pick me up an extra copy of FD I'll pay for shipping, thanks.[/quote]

Does anyone know if FD is any good? Reviews, etc.

At my Montgomery, AL Target I can confirm some & add some I haven't seen mentioned (only looked back a couple of pages tho ;) ):

Confirm:
Drakengard - $7.48
Siren - $7.48

Add:
Syphon Filter:The Omega Strain - $7.48 (I got the only copy tho)
Manhunt (xbox) - $7.48 (one left)
Dynasty Warriors 4:XL - $7.48
Some soccer game for PS2 - $7.48
Sword of Mana (gba) - $7.48

If anyone can get me a Silent Hill 4 & wants something I listed there, I'd love to work something out. :)

Shit . . . at my Target they kicked the Sirens out of case and put tags on them still $20.98 . . . but they are no longer protected by being in the case.

They've been $20.98 for about a month!

If anyone can get an extra Xbox SH4, please PM me for a trade.

whats the cheapest anyone has seen the sony HD for? mine has it at 49.98 but i swear i've seen cheaper. they arent in the case anymore, but the price doesnt come up in system, so i purchased it for 49.98. just trying to see if i can save a few more bucks :roll:

[quote name='c']Yep, 75% is on in the Chicago area.

Picked up:
2x PS1 Memory Card: $3.74 each
Front Mission 4: $3.74
Psi-Ops (PS2): $4.98
Command and Conquer Renegade (PC): Rang up $0.00, got it for $2.48
Rogue Squadron 2 (GC) (Players' Choice): $4.98
E-Reader (not the bundle :(): $9.98

Passed up:
The Suffering (Xbox): $4.98
Drakengard $7.XX

The Suffering, Psi-Ops and FM4 were not marked as clearance!

I also learned that a 6-pack of IBC root beer is only $2.50 at Target!! Finally, a delicious excuse to go to Target to look for clearance items! :D

Good times!! Thanks always, Cheapy D, for making all this possible.

Oh, and evilmregg, good job saving those innocent games from the fire, haha....[/quote]

what target is this? address

The targets here in Socal just did a 30% to 75% off jump, strange that they never tried to reduce to 50% first. anyways picked up a few items I've been holding out on.

Dynasty Warriors Xtreme Legends $7.48
Advance Guardian Heroes GBA $4.98

and I saw this that I don't think has been mentioned

NHL 2005 GC $7.48

[quote name='schultzed']Shit . . . at my Target they kicked the Sirens out of case and put tags on them still $20.98 . . . but they are no longer protected by being in the case.

If anyone can get an extra Xbox SH4, please PM me for a trade.[/quote]

I saw those today at that Target. I was looking for the cheap e-readers. They also had some NHL game and and an Eyetoy game.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='schultzed']Shit . . . at my Target they kicked the Sirens out of case and put tags on them still $20.98 . . . but they are no longer protected by being in the case.

I saw those today at that Target. I was looking for the cheap e-readers. They also had some NHL game and and an Eyetoy game.[/quote]

What eyetoy game? . . . I'll have to check . . . the e-readers are $28 . . . this Target was great last year, but now worthless.

[quote name='schultzed'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='schultzed']Shit . . . at my Target they kicked the Sirens out of case and put tags on them still $20.98 . . . but they are no longer protected by being in the case.

I saw those today at that Target. I was looking for the cheap e-readers. They also had some NHL game and and an Eyetoy game.[/quote]

What eyetoy game? . . . I'll have to check . . . the e-readers are $28 . . . this Target was great last year, but now worthless.[/quote]

There was no camera, just the game. It was in the area a couple aisles over from the games. You know, where Siren is? I think it was this one.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/242402.asp

The new Target is up, the one on Howell Ave. I like it because it's only 1 mile from my house. They need to get some clearance games. The one on 27th has the e-readers, but they're $28 there too. If they go to $10, I'll pick it up.

I saw some E-Readers for 9.9x if I'm remembering correctly at the Jenison, MI store. If anyone wants on, I can pick some up the next time I'm out there, prolly thursday.

[quote name='mtxbass1']I grabbed that Eyetoy grove today for 7.48. It was marked 14.98 but rang up differently. This one included the camera.[/quote]

Damn, I paid $14.98 about two weeks ago. Oh well, still quite worth it!

[quote name='mtxbass1']I grabbed that Eyetoy grove today for 7.48. It was marked 14.98 but rang up differently. This one included the camera.[/quote]

Wow, I gotta check that out. Didn't notice any on the clearance endcap, but maybe this is something that they left in the case & didn't mark. *fingers crossed*

[quote name='tmei03'][quote name='c']Yep, 75% is on in the Chicago area.[/quote]

what target is this? address[/quote]

PMed.

I was at the Tarpon Springs Target yesterday and the e-Readers still rang up as $27.88 and EyeToy Groove was still $14.88. Syphon Filter was still $14.88 as well.

The last Donkey Konga they had rang up as $49.99 and Karaoke Revolution Vol. 3 came up as $39.99, so I'm not sure if those two went back to normal price or this Target hates to do clearance.

[quote name='Trakan']

There was no camera, just the game. It was in the area a couple aisles over from the games. You know, where Siren is? I think it was this one.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/242402.asp

The new Target is up, the one on Howell Ave. I like it because it's only 1 mile from my house. They need to get some clearance games. The one on 27th has the e-readers, but they're $28 there too. If they go to $10, I'll pick it up.[/quote]

Figures . . . Nice deal saw it this morning . . . Groove only for $7.48 (I want "Play" or Sega Superstars . . . and Why is Siren sitting at $20.98??

Ran over to the Kenosha Target and found Siren for $7.48 and the E-reader (alone with DKJr) for $9.98. I bought the e-reader even though I don't own a GBA (yet?)

I can get another Siren if anyone would want to swap for Silent Hill 4 (xbox only).

[quote name='schultzed']Ran over to the Kenosha Target and found Siren for $7.48 and the E-reader (alone with DKJr) for $9.98. I bought the e-reader even though I don't own a GBA (yet?)

I can get another Siren if anyone would want to swap for Silent Hill 4 (xbox only).[/quote]

Now I really have to check the Target on 27th.

Picked up Donkey Konga w/bongos last weekend for $24 at the Target in Rock Hill, SC.

It was on an end-cap display in their clearance section.

They actually had 3 sets.

the target in valdosta, ga has siren for 20.98 and eyetoy groove with camera for 14.98 still.
i want groove and the camera but i am waiting for the drop to 7.48.

[quote name='argyle']At my Montgomery, AL Target I can confirm some & add some I haven't seen mentioned (only looked back a couple of pages tho ;) ):

Confirm:
Drakengard - $7.48
Siren - $7.48

Add:

If anyone can get me a Silent Hill 4 & wants something I listed there, I'd love to work something out. :)[/quote]

I just left you a PM about this as well, but I would gladly trade the copy of Silent Hill 4 I picked up for a copy of Drakengard. PM me if interested.

[quote name='Whambamm'][quote name='argyle']At my Montgomery, AL Target I can confirm some & add some I haven't seen mentioned (only looked back a couple of pages tho ;) ):

Confirm:
Drakengard - $7.48
Siren - $7.48

Add:

If anyone can get me a Silent Hill 4 & wants something I listed there, I'd love to work something out. :)[/quote]

I just left you a PM about this as well, but I would gladly trade the copy of Silent Hill 4 I picked up for a copy of Drakengard. PM me if interested.[/quote]

Dammit, I wanted to offer the same thing! :boxing:

Beaverton, OR:

PS2 - Powerdrome: $2.48 (fetches $12 at Gamerush!)
I bought one of these last week in Virginia for $5, so they are around other places as well.

They also had the PS2 multitaps for $8.48.

At the Washington Square Target in Tigard, OR:

PS2:
Siren (3 copies) - $7.48
Madden 2004 (several copies) - $7.48

Xbox:
Silent Hill 4 (3 copies) - $7.48

They also had several PC games that I didn't look through.

All of these were at an endcap of the aisle with the glass case on one side and cheap games/accessories on the other, across from the TVs. I was at the store last night around 7:30pm.

[quote name='io']Beaverton, OR:pS2 - Powerdrome: $2.48 (fetches $12 at Gamerush!)
I bought one of these last week in Virginia for $5, so they are around other places as well.
[/quote]

Is Powerdrome any good?

[quote name='c'][quote name='io']Beaverton, OR:pS2 - Powerdrome: $2.48 (fetches $12 at Gamerush!)
[/quote]

Is Powerdrome any good?[/quote]

I bought the xbox version and i loved it. Kinda a cross between pod racer and wipeout...

[quote name='DigitalSpace']At the Washington Square Target in Tigard, OR:

PS2:
Siren (3 copies) - $7.48
Madden 2004 (several copies) - $7.48

Xbox:
Silent Hill 4 (3 copies) - $7.48

They also had several PC games that I didn't look through.

All of these were at an endcap of the aisle with the glass case on one side and cheap games/accessories on the other, across from the TVs. I was at the store last night around 7:30pm.[/quote]

can you grab me a silent hill? im willing to trade or pay. let me know if you can. thanks.

If anyone has a copy of Drakengard or .hack Quarantine to sell, please PM me. Though, the PM system seems to be down at the moment. Maybe I am the only one having trouble with it, though o.x

At the Target in the Poughkeepsie Galleria (in New York State).
PS2
Siren - 7.48 (1 copy)
Syphon Filter Omega Strain - 7.48 (about 15 copies)
Madden 05 - 18.98 (about 8 copies)

XBOX
Madden 05 - 18.98 (about 4 copies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back