Target Clearance Thread XXII

Fitbit Alta had another price drop in my area

Gold $44.98 057-03-0796

Teal $38.98 057-03-0719

[attachment=26590:IMG_1199.JPG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. I'm not aware of that being carried by any stores. Don't know any that sell models that expensive.
Only one store in my area showed having one.

Even at $600 I'm not interested since I already have one plus I have a 7d II

Very nice! I own a 70D as well. Fought myself on that or the 7DM2 last year.
I've had a 70d since 2013, last year I was deciding between the 7d2 or waiting for the 80d and I chose the 7d2 when it was $1200 after rebate.

Glad I chose it over the 80d.

from my experience, if brickseek says limited stock and no saleable, it a 50/50 chance. either they are completely out of stock and it got missed in the system, or there's exactly 1-2 left. but it could be in the clearance cap, backroom, random shelf anywhere in the store, or hidden behind other items.
My Target says 4 on hand and 2 saleable.. went there 9pm, scoured the whole store and nada.. red shirt asked me if I needed help.. he looked in "back" and nothing...
Any input or advise, or do these belong to the red shirts now?

oNe

Not game related, but Target has further clearanced those sweet Zelda Breath of the Wild shirts. Some stores at 9 dollars, some down to 6.48. Most stores never put them out, so they have a full 6. Sizes are all under one DPCI, and I have called 2 stores and both dont seem to realize they might still be in the back, and give me the excuse that they really stop keeping track of things when they go clearance...

DPCI: 207-04-1536

I found a Westinghouse 50" 4ktv for $245, display unit. Good deal? Is Westinghouse still a meh brand?

They also had a 55" 1080p 120hz Vizio display TV for $310.

I really think I'm outta luck. Most stores just say N/A instead of a price. Idk if that's because they sold out awhile ago or never put them out in the first place.

I found a Westinghouse 50" 4ktv for $245, display unit. Good deal? Is Westinghouse still a meh brand?
They also had a 55" 1080p 120hz Vizio display TV for $310.
I'd run away. I bought one brand new several years ago. Within 6 months it was failing. Fixed under warranty. The 13th month of ownership the same issue happened again. Warranty replacement refused. Went and bought a Panasonic Viera after, with an extra year warranty. And of course never needed it since I'm on year 5 now.

Not game related, but Target has further clearanced those sweet Zelda Breath of the Wild shirts. Some stores at 9 dollars, some down to 6.48. Most stores never put them out, so they have a full 6. Sizes are all under one DPCI, and I have called 2 stores and both dont seem to realize they might still be in the back, and give me the excuse that they really stop keeping track of things when they go clearance...

DPCI: 207-04-1536
Does anyone have a photo of this shirt? I can't seem to find one on target.com or Google.

Don't feel alone. Memphis brickseek levels are never accurate. I very VERY rarely get in on the action
I used to feel that way but it's not that your not getting in on it your just late to it.. There is probably one or two hardcore resellers in the area that routinely hit the area and what I found out was to change up when I go looking. That has led to me getting in on a few more deals lately.

I used to feel that way but it's not that your not getting in on it your just late to it.. There is probably one or two hardcore resellers in the area that routinely hit the area and what I found out was to change up when I go looking. That has led to me getting in on a few more deals lately.
Likely, but the doggone app won't update to represent current counts. for instance, I'm eyeballing some watches at a place that has 4 on and 4 sellable, I expect them to still be there at that amount, but I'll see. Hopefully I won't make a blank trip

Likely, but the doggone app won't update to represent current counts. for instance, I'm eyeballing some watches at a place that has 4 on and 4 sellable, I expect them to still be there at that amount, but I'll see. Hopefully I won't make a blank trip
Ive been surprised checking stores even when it says 0 and end up finding things still.... Brickseek has not been very accurate for me as well at times but some blind field work once in awhile can be fruitful ..

Finally found a Lego Jurassic PS4 copy, and at my local store of all places. It was buried in a generic end cap in electronics where nothing is priced/tagged.

just a heads up for people looking for clearance cameras.  Displays count as 1. and most stores who have displays broken and taken down will never fix the count.  

Ive been surprised checking stores even when it says 0 and end up finding things still.... Brickseek has not been very accurate for me as well at times but some blind field work once in awhile can be fruitful ..
I wish. Just left the store seeking the watch.... of course, 0 of 4 can be found

Horry ched. Someone please grab me one or two of those Zelda shirts (XL) at 6.48 and PM me. All of my stores are "NA". No wonder I've never seen or heard of them.

Anyone know if Target still allows you to use the registry coupon on video game consoles in store?  I have a legit wedding registry and want to get a Switch when the good exclusives start rolling out lol

I went to three Target stores today and struck out on the Zelda t-shirt.  A couple of girls working there said that the dpci is shared for multiple products so therefore the counts will be off.  Dunno if that's true, but the counts def were off.   But I did find a $25 repackage of the exact undershirts I buy for $12.51.  So I still found a nice score.

IMG_3335_zpszbjhf8lq.jpg

b1ad7d48-4a87-419d-95ff-06a91432eb9c_zpsxauxn3sq.jpg

I went to three Target stores today and struck out on the Zelda t-shirt. A couple of girls working there said that the dpci is shared for multiple products so therefore the counts will be off. Dunno if that's true, but the counts def were off. But I did find a $25 repackage of the exact undershirts I buy for $12.51. So I still found a nice score.

IMG_3335_zpszbjhf8lq.jpg

b1ad7d48-4a87-419d-95ff-06a91432eb9c_zpsxauxn3sq.jpg
WAIT - you're a man?!? JK

I think the only thing shared on that DPCI is jut all sizes of this T-shirt.

Is anyone a premium member of brickseek? Not worth it to me for $10/month or the ridiculous super-premium $30/month. Maybe if I was a reseller AND IF brickseek was accurate.

Is anyone a premium member of brickseek? Not worth it to me for $10/month or the ridiculous super-premium $30/month. Maybe if I was a reseller AND IF brickseek was accurate.
I'm a basic member, but I rarely use even that level because the website never keeps me logged in for some reason.

Saw almost an entire box of Super Mario Collector Pins for 50% off in the clearance section. Decided to get them all.

[attachment=26621:20170518_163110.jpg]

Some random finds (soundbar was already mentioned earlier in the thread, but thought I'd share it anyways):

Samsung 37" Soundbar 120W 2.1 Channel - Black (HW-J355/ZA) - $84.98

As Seen On TV Dash Cam Pro - $13.98

GE Mouse with Optical Scroll, Assorted Colors - $3.98 (all black, and silver/black were the color choices available at my store)

I seen a bunch of smart TV's repackaged (55" Vizio for $350.01), so YMMV on those. Not much to be found at my local store for video games, only few I remember seeing:

Minecraft Story Mode Complete PS4 - $8.98

TMNT PS4 $14.98 

Werewolves Within (PlayStation VR) - Price is showing up N/A for my store but it was less than $15, and other places are showing up as $8.98.

All games were showing up as no stock or N/A for my store, but it wasn't long ago that I seen each game in their plastic prisons. Sorry that some of these might be repeated mentions.

Some random finds (soundbar was already mentioned earlier in the thread, but thought I'd share it anyways):
Samsung 37" Soundbar 120W 2.1 Channel - Black (HW-J355/ZA) - $84.98
As Seen On TV Dash Cam Pro - $13.98
GE Mouse with Optical Scroll, Assorted Colors - $3.98 (all black, and silver/black were the color choices available at my store)

I seen a bunch of smart TV's repackaged (55" Vizio for $350.01), so YMMV on those. Not much to be found at my local store for video games, only few I remember seeing:

Minecraft Story Mode Complete PS4 - $8.98
TMNT PS4 $14.98
Werewolves Within (PlayStation VR) - Price is showing up N/A for my store but it was less than $15, and other places are showing up as $8.98.

All games were showing up as no stock or N/A for my store, but it wasn't long ago that I seen each game in their plastic prisons. Sorry that some of these might be repeated mentions.
would be nice pickup if the soundbar drops to 70%, has any Target hit 70 yet?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

would be nice pickup if the soundbar drops to 70%, has any Target hit 70 yet?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
A store near me shows its 50.98 so seems yes.

I did try to find this bar yesterday but I have not been able to find one but it sold one was sold today. Guess ill go after work and try to track it down.

Clearance Funkos at my local store are down to $2.68 each including 2016 Ghostbusters, Preacher, Steven Universe, Twilight, and Suicide Squad among others. I think the Funko craze is about to die. I was lucky enough to find Captain Boomerang tonight to join the Katana and Rick Flag that I found last week. But most of the ones that were on clearance had slipped out of their clear plastic seatings. I'm going to return the Steven Universe figure that I bought last week before the price drop since I found a cheaper one today. Still looking for Garnet and Pearl.

Got all 8 boxes that my store had of those mario pins. Actually got a gold mario, plus an extra normal mario and luigi. Anyone with toad and wario wanna trade for mario and luigi?

A couple of hard drives dropped either last night or today at my local Target:

WD My Book 3 TB 056-02-0028  $49.98

Seagate Backup Plus 3 TB 056-02-0310  $49.98

Both originally $100.

Picked up both since they started at 15% off and I'm not sure they will go to 70% off.

Clearance Funkos at my local store are down to $2.68 each including 2016 Ghostbusters, Preacher, Steven Universe, Twilight, and Suicide Squad among others. I think the Funko craze is about to die. I was lucky enough to find Captain Boomerang tonight to join the Katana and Rick Flag that I found last week. But most of the ones that were on clearance had slipped out of their clear plastic seatings. I'm going to return the Steven Universe figure that I bought last week before the price drop since I found a cheaper one today. Still looking for Garnet and Pearl.
They remind me of beanie babies. The fad is so huge right now, every store has an exclusive. I literally just saw walgreens exclusive ones recently.

I bought a few yeas back for game series I enjoy such as Assassin's Creed, and picked up some "limited edition" exclusive ones at blockbuster and B&N.

They remind me of beanie babies. The fad is so huge right now, every store has an exclusive. I literally just saw walgreens exclusive ones recently.

I bought a few yeas back for game series I enjoy such as Assassin's Creed, and picked up some "limited edition" exclusive ones at blockbuster and B&N.
I collect action figures, but I can't see myself becoming addicted to buying Funkos because they have a crap build quality to them. I started buying the Captain America/Avengers minis when they were cheap at GameStop, and then I migrated to these full sized ones when they were clearanced because I like Steven Universe and Suicide Squad. But yeah, they're kind of a one trick pony. Just sit em there and look at em.

bread's done
Back