Target Clearance Thread XXII

Wait u can actually price match and cartwheel at the same time?
It's YMMV but I've always had success when I've tried. Just ask customer service for a price match. Manager will come over and confirm it. I usually buy a few other things I need to get from Target at the same time. Then at the end when they bring up the total...."oh yeah I have this coupon". Scan your phone and ur good to go.

I have never heard of "one item per day" for price matching, but maybe they updated their policy. However, I would place my money on the employee talking out of their ass.
It's supposed to be one of each item per day. (ie. one copy of Doom PS4, one copy of FO4 PS4)

Some associates are confused.

Lego Jyn Erso - $8.98 204-00-1816

The only other figure on clearance was Finn but it was $17.48 or so. My son has the Shoretrooper figure and it looks pretty cool. I would definitely pick up a shoretrooper for myself at 50% off.

best way to price match and use cartwheel.  always buy a second item.     you ask to price match,  then proceed to add second item  it can be eggs, or fruit or anything really thats on cartwheel.   say hold on, i think that item( is on cartwheel)  would it be ok if i check. they say yes  add game cartwheel on it.  should work majority of the time.

ive tried looking up prices on the target app but it just gives me the same prices as the target website which is usually the full price.. what am i doing wrong? :p

ive tried looking up prices on the target app but it just gives me the same prices as the target website which is usually the full price.. what am i doing wrong? :p
in order for the app to pull in store price, you either have to be physically in store or spoof your phone gps to ping to the store location BS reported with the lower/lowest price

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, I always just buy other stuff I planned on getting when doing price match and cartwheel.

just remember some employees are good at math, so make sure it looks believable. if you just buy some bananas with the $19.99 price matched of Doom, it's gonna look too obvious. the game plus bananas is like $21 and then suddenly the price changes to $14? no a way the carthweel on bananas took off $7.

liek today, i got some toothpaste and soap and stuff, total with doom was $32. used cartwheel and became $24 and lady was like "wow, that's really good savings".

Unfortunately, all the Targets I go to have wisened up to CW + PM and will shoot you down, even if you "hide" it by purchasing other items. Sure, I haven't tried it while buying a cart full of other items but I've been shot down multiple times when trying with a handful of other stuff. I don't bother trying anymore. Definitely YMMV on getting it to work.

Picked up some FoundMi devices yesterday for 70% off ($6). Pretty cool that they backlocate to your phone and locate whatever they're tagged to. They had pulled them in the floor rework today, but the girl knew the cart they were in, so I picked up a few more.

Picked up some FoundMi devices yesterday for 70% off ($6). Pretty cool that they backlocate to your phone and locate whatever they're tagged to. They had pulled them in the floor rework today, but the girl knew the cart they were in, so I picked up a few more.
Searched brickseek and target.com for dpci...no luck. Can you post?

The Target near me shows 2 Halo XBox One S consoles. I went to the store and they said that they also show 2 in their inventory but none in the back room. I asked if they could check and he went in the back and said that they didn't have any consoles. I don't want to be one of those people that automatically assumes that the employees are hiding them but.... I mean, how can their stock be off on an item that large? They can't be easily stolen.

This one target a decent drive from me seems to have a huge clearance area. Anything I should be on the lookout for? I saw numerous Bluetooth speakers, routers, headsets, official apple accessories, and more.

[attachment=26656:IMG_2408.JPG]

The Target near me shows 2 Halo XBox One S consoles. I went to the store and they said that they also show 2 in their inventory but none in the back room. I asked if they could check and he went in the back and said that they didn't have any consoles. I don't want to be one of those people that automatically assumes that the employees are hiding them but.... I mean, how can their stock be off on an item that large? They can't be easily stolen.
Well if it is anything like buying a hundreds of dollars of items during a Black Friday sale, and the cashier mistakenly not ringing up a big item like a game console (how? I don't know, it happened to me. I eventually noticed a few days later and called the store to pay it), that be it. Or just rogue employees helping friends steal, it happens.

got fallout 4 and Doom for $12.99 each using price match + cartwheel.

had to go two days in a row because employee said price matching is apparently only one item per guest per day.
If people don't mind used, Gamefly has Doom for $12.99 used on both PS4/XB1 right now, less hassle.

This one target a decent drive from me seems to have a huge clearance area. Anything I should be on the lookout for? I saw numerous Bluetooth speakers, routers, headsets, official apple accessories, and more.

attachicon.gif
IMG_2408.JPG
Is that a Nikon d5500 on clearance on the bottom shelf? Any idea what the price was on that?

My local store had so many of the last round of XB1/360 clearance games that a bunch ended up at the local Good Will...too bad it looks like they jacked up the price about 20% from what it was last at Target.  Maybe Target will learn their lesson and never put all the XBox (JUST Xbox ones, not the PS ones) games in the case that faces completely away from the video games over by the damn cell phone stuff...

each when I saw them, and I believe they were 2.50
Thanks they were coming up $3.50 at my store. I thought it was for the whole box because I couldn't find information on Target's website and GameStop's website only uses the box image and not a pack. Not to mention after I tried to check out and took them back to the shelf the employee who was ringing me went over to the box and starting searching something on his phone and then went and checked the DCPI machine. It got me all paranoid. :dunce:

(Edit) Not sure if it has been mentioned before, but my store had the CANON PowerShot ELPH 350 on clearance for $31.54 which was even cheaper than the price Brickseek lists at $62.98

Is that a Nikon d5500 on clearance on the bottom shelf? Any idea what the price was on that?
$349.96 at 2 different Targets in my area..

I SLEPT on both of them.. but now your making me regret that..

no DCPI, one had an ONLINE item and the one at the other store had a AS IS sticker on it.

I can post a pic later if need be..

Should I go back and buy one? Part of the reason I declined is the initial google reviews of the d5500 weren't too favorable..

oNe

My Target says 4 on hand and 2 saleable.. went there 9pm, scoured the whole store and nada.. red shirt asked me if I needed help.. he looked in "back" and nothing...
Any input or advise, or do these belong to the red shirts now?

oNe
no replies ay?

oh ok, I get it, one must contribute before getting feedback back..

i'm on it!

give me 30mins

oNe

Having worked at Target as a electronics team member, you be surprised how bad the counts were. black friday was a huge reason why. lots of stolen items. and if no one pays attention to them and fixes it, once it it discontinued we couldn't zero them out. it was such a pain with clearance items (xbox's , beats and cameras)

So my local shit hole target that last time j was here had like 20 plus clearance games now has one: one single item. Must be ship em off to goodwill or warehouse time. Damnit.

My local store had so many of the last round of XB1/360 clearance games that a bunch ended up at the local Good Will...too bad it looks like they jacked up the price about 20% from what it was last at Target. Maybe Target will learn their lesson and never put all the XBox (JUST Xbox ones, not the PS ones) games in the case that faces completely away from the video games over by the damn cell phone stuff...
Only 20%? My local Goodwill jacks them up to pre-clearance prices. When I try to talk them down all they say is "it's new and sealed though"

Ended up picking up the C Sleep by GE smart bulbs that I saw a one store yesterday. I originally passed on them as they were only 50% off, but primarily I read how they aren't compatible with any hubs such as Wink nor iOS Home. Then after considering it, unlike my AC in my home that really is beneficial having remote access to monitor the house temperature, turning lights on/off really isn't necessary away from home.

Picked up a few sets of them at 70% off at my local store. Surprisingly every other store within 100mi only has them at 50% off.

Check your Target. They should have more stuff on clearance. The endcaps were full of different stuff but they were only on sale 30% off. I did see 4 Nintendo Switch so if someone is looking for one, they should have a few in stock. 

For those of you guys buying the Mario pins, what DPCI are you using to track them? I used the brickseek tool and got 055-06-3802 but it says they are sold out everywhere around me. I assumed it was correct, but just today I saw them in a local target but passed since they weren't marked down for some reason.

For those of you guys buying the Mario pins, what DPCI are you using to track them? I used the brickseek tool and got 055-06-3802 but it says they are sold out everywhere around me. I assumed it was correct, but just today I saw them in a local target but passed since they weren't marked down for some reason.
207-04-0162

Heads up fellow CAGS !!! My local Target has a great quality blue-tooth speaker for an excellent price. The brand of the speaker is called BRAVEN and the model is the 805. It's pretty freaking loud when turned up close to maximum volume. I own a few different speakers from Braven and overall I feel it's a great product. The clearance price of the speaker is $53.98. The DPCI number is 008-03-0314.

Heads up fellow CAGS !!! My local Target has a great quality blue-tooth speaker for an excellent price. The brand of the speaker is called BRAVEN and the model is the 805. It's pretty freaking loud when turned up close to maximum volume. I own a few different speakers from Braven and overall I feel it's a great product. The clearance price of the speaker is $53.98. The DPCI number is 008-03-0314.
I know it's not a video game deal but still I feel it's a great deal. Regular price is $150 so at $54 it's not too shabby. It would make a great office, patio, picnic, beach, vacation speaker.

bread's done
Back