Target Clearance Thread XXII

What if the employee let's the computer set limits?

Then we get this...

terminator-5-and-6.jpg
This just reminded me that the new Terminator movie is coming. Sorry completely off topic.

Where are you at SOCAL CAGERS!!!!

Westminster, CA Goodwill has like 10+ PS3/Xbox 360 version of Ghost Hardened Edition for $14.99.
Meh, some Targets have/had it for roughly half of that, $8.56. With the Cartwheel 35% off discount applied (manually of course) that wouldn't be too bad. I doubt Goodwill would honor the Cartwheel discount despite the obvious fact they got those donations from Target, however I did see a note somewhere about Goodwill and Salvation Army stores being 50% off the entire store today only for MLK day (no coupon needed).

Do you have the DPCI For these?
It's right there in the pic:

PS3 version is 207-24-2223
X360 version is 207-22-2223

This just reminded me that the new Terminator movie is coming. Sorry completely off topic.
Don't worry, this entire thread's been derailed since the offtopic diatribe railing against the evil threat that is resellers, back in post 1155. Need to rename the topic to Target Clearance Thread XXII: Rise of the Redshirts. XXIII can be Revenge of the Resellers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I shut resellers down all the time and could care less who gets mad. They can call corporate or whoever they want. Target policy is we can limit guests which is stated on the back of each weekly ad. "We reserve the right to limit quantities" which can be determined by a "regular" Target employee if need be. I've been a electronics team member for around 3 years, so my judgement is qualified and approved by my team leads and LODs. I could care less if reselling is your job or main source of income because I think resellers are scavengers especially during Christmas time where they buy up all the hot toys/electronics and price gauge parents who just want to give their child a good Christmas.
If you "could care less", then why do you do it? (Hint/ProTip: it's "couldn't care less" or "could not care less"). Also, it should be "an" before "electronics team member".

And finally, this is a gauge:

Bindows_new_commercial_gauges600.JPG

This is a gouge:

eye_gouge.jpg

If you "could care less", then why do you do it? (Hint/ProTip: it's "couldn't care less" or "could not care less"). Also, it should be "an" before "electronics team member".

And finally, this is a gauge:

Bindows_new_commercial_gauges600.JPG

This is a gouge:

eye_gouge.jpg
Lol, anyone knows what target Jawwaad1 works at. Just to make sure it's nowhere near where I live.

Pico Rivera Target:
:ps3: Eyepet $5.06

Lakewood Target:
:vita: 8GB Memory Card $14.98
:ps3: Call of Duty Ghost Hardened Edition - a lone copy. I check the price scanner and its out of the system, but the price tag says $54.98; if someone wants to get it, try to see if you can get an employee to lookup for the last clearance price for 90% off.

Cerritos Greatland Target:
Where did the clearance section go?

Norwalk Target:
Dead Space 3 Strategy Guide $5.26
Call of Duty Ghosts Strategy Guide $4.26
Titanfall Earforce Atlas Headsets $74.99

Santa Fe Springs Target:
:360: Need for Speed Undercover $5.26
:wii: Sky Crawlers Innocent Aces $5.06
:360: Dark Souls $5.06
:dvd: Archer Complete Season 4 $6.26
Dreamgear Comfort Gear for DSi $5.06
:wii: Lego Lord of the Rings $13.98 - like COD Ghost HE, its also out of the system, last price was $5.98.
:wii: Pacman Party - no clearance price tag, also out of the system, last price $5.98.

Well I am the definition of the Ron Burgundy meme when it comes to Target clearance.  Stopped there before going to the grocery store to see if they still had those Hello Kitty ukuleles (had one left at 70% off) but then because that stuff is by electronics I stopped by the Amiibos.  Nothing interesting but I realized I should see if there were any Kaos traps (there weren't) but there was a pair of Light and Dark Skylander sets.  So I grabbed those and because electronics is next to toys went and looked over there.  Found the fire truck LEGO set I had wanted a couple weeks back and thought had been cleared out already.  Then I ended up finding a bunch of other toys that we really didn't need and before I knew it a $6 trip turned into a $200 trip... after I put a bunch of stuff back.

dawson_crying_xlarge.jpeg

Well I am the definition of the Ron Burgundy meme when it comes to Target clearance. Stopped there before going to the grocery store to see if they still had those Hello Kitty ukuleles (had one left at 70% off) but then because that stuff is by electronics I stopped by the Amiibos. Nothing interesting but I realized I should see if there were any Kaos traps (there weren't) but there was a pair of Light and Dark Skylander sets. So I grabbed those and because electronics is next to toys went and looked over there. Found the fire truck LEGO set I had wanted a couple weeks back and thought had been cleared out already. Then I ended up finding a bunch of other toys that we really didn't need and before I knew it a $6 trip turned into a $200 trip... after I put a bunch of stuff back.

dawson_crying_xlarge.jpeg
I know it's a long shot but do you have the dcpi for the skylander sets.

Not sure if they're the same in the system or she just scanned one (thought she did them individually but maybe not) but the number on the receipt is 207-00-3011.
Well I might be getting my hopes up but I have a store a little out of the way with 6 (according to brickseek). Hopefully they will be there tomorrow.

Thanks

I know not a video game item but the Skullcandy portable wireless Bluetooth speaker "Soundmine" is 70% off, priced at $11.98. DPCI# 057-00-0343. It gets pretty good reviews. The Vita 16gb missed another drop today and is still holding at $29.98. Only one left and I've been patiently waiting it to hit 70% off.

I know not a video game item but the Skullcandy portable wireless Bluetooth speaker "Soundmine" is 70% off, priced at $11.98. DPCI# 057-00-0343. It gets pretty good reviews.
Thanks, you can post anything. Doesn't just have to be games. I think I might grab one, according to brickseek, every store around me has at least 7. I'll go check it out.

Thanks, you can post anything. Doesn't just have to be games. I think I might grab one, according to brickseek, every store around me has at least 7. I'll go check it out.
You're welcome Kickrockz. Definitely a great price for if CAGs are in the market for a nice portable speaker. Also picked up the book "The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook at 50% off. Priced at $12.98. DPCI# 044-10-0541. A pretty handy book if you're ever trying to escape a charging Rhino or need to escape the trunk of a car.

News to me.
The games clearance has been bad for a while now anyways. Just like with those beats or that shelf that was on clearance, heads up on that type of stuff is always good to know. People might as well post other good finds besides gaming stuff. If nobody wants those stuff posted besides games, someone should make a thread in non-gaming section so we can see what else is out there.

edit- there might already be one, idk?

I'm interested in everything, the games clearance has been bad for a while now anyways. Just like with those beats or that shelf that was on clearance, heads up on that type of stuff is always good to know. If nobody wants stuff posted besides games, someone should make a thread in non-gaming section so we can see what else is out there.
Actually, for me, game clearance is on fire. I got almost nothing throughout 2014. Actually, I think I got more from the beginning of the year until now than I did all of last year. PS3 controllers, RDR 360, Borderlands 2 PS3, CoD Ghosts Hardened Edition 360. It's been crazy. Though I'm only counting clearance. The real winners for Target last year was the 3x trade bonus and the $20 off + PM for games that I was able to get for <$5 after everything.

found a copy of Dragon's Crown on PS3 for $10.06

DPCI: 207-24-0095

Not on clearance, but my Target restocked a bunch of the Little Big Planet 2 PS3 Move Bundles (game+cam+controller+nav).......for $129.99!

Is this 2011?  I even had to scan it to make sure.  It was a regular item with a shelf tag and space, at least 3 of them.

Not on clearance, but my Target restocked a bunch of the Little Big Planet 2 PS3 Move Bundles (game+cam+controller+nav).......for $129.99!

Is this 2011? I even had to scan it to make sure. It was a regular item with a shelf tag and space, at least 3 of them.
Mine has this and AC3 Collector's Edition for full price, too. Every so often i'll check them to see if they've been marked down, but they just sit there month after month.

The games clearance has been bad for a while now anyways. Just like with those beats or that shelf that was on clearance, heads up on that type of stuff is always good to know. People might as well post other good finds besides gaming stuff. If nobody wants those stuff posted besides games, someone should make a thread in non-gaming section so we can see what else is out there.

edit- there might already be one, idk?
Sarcasm since it's clearly never kept me from posting all the other crap I buy at Target in here.

Found NFS: Most Wanted 2005 Black Edition on PC for $9.99 yesterday at Fenton, MO Target. Promptly put it on Amazon for $60 plus shipping.

Target I went to had 4 :360: Ghosts Hardened but it isn't in the system and lady said somebody forgot to salvage them. Oh well, she could only it to me for the stickered price of $5x,xx.

Target I went to had 4 :360: Ghosts Hardened but it isn't in the system and lady said somebody forgot to salvage them. Oh well, she could only it to me for the stickered price of $5x,xx.
PSA: the ipods that they now give a lot of their employees in place of PDAs can't see the last price. Only the PDAs can. So you will probably have to have customer service look it up.

I know not a video game item but the Skullcandy portable wireless Bluetooth speaker "Soundmine" is 70% off, priced at $11.98. DPCI# 057-00-0343. It gets pretty good reviews. The Vita 16gb missed another drop today and is still holding at $29.98. Only one left and I've been patiently waiting it to hit 70% off.
I also found the black version (057-00-0342) on clearance for 11.98.

And, for those interested, brickseek was accurate on the skylander light and Dark element sets (207-00-3011). I got one of each today!!!

You're welcome Kickrockz. Definitely a great price for if CAGs are in the market for a nice portable speaker. Also picked up the book "The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook at 50% off. Priced at $12.98. DPCI# 044-10-0541. A pretty handy book if you're ever trying to escape a charging Rhino or need to escape the trunk of a car.
ok, how do ya escape from the trunk?

Been a while since I read the book, but I believe that you're supposed to kick out the tail light. Signal to other people that you're inside. Also, I think most newer cars are supposed to have so kind of door release inside in case you are trapped. I'm not sure since I drive an SUV

Yeah all the cars I have driven (Mercury, Toyota, Hyundai, Volvo) all have a lever on the trunk for emergency opening, if that doesn't work there's also a latch in the back of the trunk wall that can drop the backseats of you car down for you to crawl out.

I also found the black version (057-00-0342) on clearance for 11.98.

And, for those interested, brickseek was accurate on the skylander light and Dark element sets (207-00-3011). I got one of each today!!!
057-00-0343 that one is the glow in the dark correct? Does it truly glow in the dark???

my local store has had one copy of Ghosts Hardened :360: for a while, so I finally got around to checking it today.  the DPCI didnt bring anything up but I had someone in electronics price check it as well and it came up out of system.  He wanted to sell it but said that store is pretty strict on this kind of stuff so I let it go.  

And this is unrelated but I currently have an extra RDR GOTY :360: and Assassins Creed 3 LE from the recent sales, if any CAG is interested shoot me a PM.

Posted this in the Lego thread, but figured many here would be interested as well:

Target winter toy clearance is now hitting 50% off on most clearanced Lego sets (generally the ones that started out at the paltry 15% off discount) and even 70% off on certain ones (mostly creator, Chima, and NinjaGo).  Most sets are still available online - generally if the set indicates "online only", more than likely it is on clearance at most if not all physical locations that carry(ied) it  :D   ;).  Obvious exceptions are the UCS, modular, premium sets they only carry online.  

Here are most of the notable sets on clearance this go-round along with the lowest prices I've found them for (please report if you've found any of these lower)...

City/Creator

204-00-1247 City Police Station, clearanced out months ago but still in system at most stores.  Found as low as $49.98, most stores have it at $76.98 or $65.48

204-00-1250 City Camper, also clearanced out months ago but still in system at most stores for $9.98 or $13.98

204-00-0968 Coast Guard larger ship $39.98

204-00-0967 Coast Guard Chooper $19.98

204-00-1272 City 60045 Police boat $22.48

204-00-0581 Museum Break-in $21.48 (these were clearanced out at most stores a while ago, but some stores restocked them at a reduced price of $41.99 or so from which they went on clearance)

204-00-0912 Creator Family House $21.48 (same with the Museum, these were clearanced out at most stores a while ago, but some stores restocked them at a reduced price of $41.99 or so from which they went on clearance)

204-00-1245 Heavy Police Chopper/Crook Hideout $39.98/$23.98/not in system

204-00-0980 City Starter Set $12.48

Star Wars/Super Heroes/Friends/NinjaGo/Chima/Lego Movie

204-00-0961 Jabba's Sail Barge $59.98

204-00-1337 Batman/Joker Steamroller $14.68 

204-00-1180 Batcave $33.98

204-00-1342 Hulk Lab Smash $24.98

204-00-0194 Lego Movie Emmett's Mech $29.98

204-00-1284 NinjaGo Nindroid Mech Dragon $26.98

086-02-1846 Lego Friends Heartlake High School $34.98

Other clearance sets I'm too lazy to write up are most/all of the other older city $20-ish vehicle sets, most other older city fire police and coast guard sets, the older Star Wars troop builder mini fighter and droid sets, older Super Heroes sets (Iron Man 3 sets, Man of Steel sets, Spidey Cycle/Venom  and Daily Bugle set, etc.) and a bunch of creator, NinjaGo, and Chima sets.

Too bad the only stuff around here are Ninjago/Chima sets I have no interest in at $40-50 half off.  Found the fire truck I wanted for $15 the other day.

I'd love to find the Joker Steamroller for that price.
Every Target in my area has it in stock so I'm assuming no clearance.

I couldn't find the Soundmine speakers at my store. They came up on the scanner as $20, not $12 anyway, so I wasn't going to get it at that price. What's weird is I couldn't even find the alleged aisle. The scanner said F24, but the labeled aisles in that area started at, like, F35. I think F36 is where I found the other wireless speakers.

On the plus side, I forgot to return some games from the 50% off clearance deal, and so I got $32 back I forgot about.

I'd love to find the Joker Steamroller for that price.
Every Target in my area has it in stock so I'm assuming no clearance.
Very likely. Almost all the local stores have it and my local one had eight at full price.
Gimme a zip code(s), and I'll let you know if any stores near you have it at any sort of discount, clearance or otherwise. Only two stores in LA have it on clearance, and they're both City Targets. One has it for $14.68, the other for $14.98. Every other location has it for $49.99 or even much higher ($56.99, $58.99, and even $60.99).

Gimme a zip code(s), and I'll let you know if any stores near you have it at any sort of discount, clearance or otherwise. Only two stores in LA have it on clearance, and they're both City Targets. One has it for $14.68, the other for $14.98. Every other location has it for $49.99 or even much higher ($56.99, $58.99, and even $60.99).
That would be awesome I'm looking for 204-00-1337 in 75246. Thanks in advance.

Can you check for these near 04083?

204-00-0967
204-00-1272

Biddeford and Somersworth would be the two stores for me.
Somersworth and Biddeford stores both have the Coast Guard chopper in the system for $19.98, but showing 0 in stock. :whistle2:(

They also both have the Police Patrol Boat for $22.48, but again, 0 in stock. :whistle2:(

No other stores are very close to your zip code, unfortunately.

That would be awesome I'm looking for 204-00-1337 in 75246. Thanks in advance.
That Dallas, Texas zip code is showing 6 stores within 10 miles of it, unfortunately none of them have it below the MSRP of $49.99 :whistle2:( I checked McKinney to the north and even San Antonio and Houston and they are all MSRP anywhere near there as well...

Somersworth and Biddeford stores both have the Coast Guard chopper in the system for $19.98, but showing 0 in stock. :whistle2:(
They also both have the Police Patrol Boat for $22.48, but again, 0 in stock. :whistle2:(

That Dallas, Texas zip code is showing 6 stores within 10 miles of it, unfortunately none of them have it below the MSRP of $49.99 :whistle2:( I checked McKinney to the north and they are all MSRP anywhere near there as well...
Wow. Thanks so much for looking into this for me. My son's bday is tomorrow so this would have been an awesome score. Not to decide which other set to get him...

No worries, thanks for checking.

bread's done
Back