Target Clearance Thread XXII

Target in Tucson AZ has REMEMBER ME for 5.98.
There were some other games for different systems at the same price in case anyone is close and wants to look.

I bought Nintendogs and Cats for 3DS and Just Dance Kids 2 for PS3 for $5.98 each tonight. I also picked up another copy of Xcom for PS3 for $7.48. I would be willing to trade Xcom for Remember Me for 360 since it was gone when I got to the store today or for something decent from the Toys R Us clearance thread. Otherwise, Xcom is going back.

Mass Effect 3 for Wii U was still holding at $14.98, and Dan Pasternak for 360 Kinect dropped to $5.98, but I still passed on it.

It's the first one. As I've been told, it's a heckuva good game, especially for the price.
Awesome thanks for the response. It was free for PS+ awhile ago and I finished it not too long ago. I love it btw, sort of a steep learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, it is a blast.

Target in Tucson AZ has REMEMBER ME for 5.98.
There were some other games for different systems at the same price in case anyone is close and wants to look.
Which tucson location!?! I'd pick that up for that price. I saw Lego LoTR Vita for the previously mentioned 9.98 and XCOM for 7.48 at the broadway target by alvernon in tucson

Which tucson location!?! I'd pick that up for that price. I saw Lego LoTR Vita for the previously mentioned 9.98 and XCOM for 7.48 at the broadway target by alvernon in tucson
It is the South side Tucson location off Irvington. Got the Xbox LIVE starter they have on clearance instead since they are 5?.??.

I used gift cards and Shopkicks so got it for around $10.

Burbank Target:
:wii: NBA Jam As Is $5.06
:ps3: XCOM Enemy Unknown $7.48
:360: Remember Me $9.98
:360: Anarchy Reigns $9.98
XBox Live 12 Month Gold Starter Kit $63.74 207 00 0754

Glendale Galleria Target:
:ps3: Just Dance Kids 2 $9.98
:ps3: Eyepet $9.98
:360: Twister Mania $5.98
:360: Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout $5.98
:360: Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked $5.98

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the XBL Starter kit for $63 But I decided to pass on it since it was too expensive. I did manage to find a AS IS Dragon Ball Z Season 5 for $5.76.

Lots of random As-Is - grabbed a book for $2.26 and Parade's End DVD for $2.06 (rang up $18.99 and $24.99, at first)

Will keep an eye out on xbox started kit ($63) and a couple sony bluetooth speaker sets ($100 at 30% off)

Only clearance game I found was Dead Space 3 PS3 for $9.98.  I did however find a few items I went home with; Hershey's Special Dark $0.38 each.  And yeah, the best by date was 08/2015.

Let's see, today I got a carry on sized rolling suit case for my kid for $16 (50%).  Got a smaller Weber grill for ~$76 (50% off then another 10% because it was the floor model) and the collapsible wheeled legs for it for $35 (50% off again).  Oh and a placemat for like $1.32.

Saw the usual stuff as well.  No exciting toys to report either.

For those hoping for the xbox live kits to fall, forget it. The clearance number ends in 4. At that point, that is the lowest they will drop. They will most likely be salvaged next monday. So either get it now, or hope they move them to "as is" territory.

For those hoping for the xbox live kits to fall, forget it. The clearance number ends in 4. At that point, that is the lowest they will drop. They will most likely be salvaged next monday. So either get it now, or hope they move them to "as is" territory.
OR check out your local Goodwill, that's where my Target's stuff get's sent to when they can't even sell it at clearance.

15% off then off to the garbage? Why not just chuck the units immediately? Save yhe manpower of marking them down to begin with

That simply is not true. If it hits 70% or higher, than that is probably the last markdown for that item.

http://www.allthingstarget.com/2013/07/25/target-clearance-setting-the-record-straight-4-the-good-of-all-shopper/

Incorrect. They dropped today to $53.x8. Still waiting for them to go 50% or 70% off, though.

Whitwood Mall Target:

:360: Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout $9.98
:3ds: Nintendogs + Cats $9.98
:wiiu: Mass Effect 3 Special Edition $14.98
:ps3: Sorcery $9.98
:360: Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 $29.98

La Habra Target:
XBox Live Gold Starter Kit $63.74
PlayStation Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Headset Online Item $104.96
:360: Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 $29.98
:br: Immortals 3D 3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray + Digital Copy $9.06
:br: The Dictator Banned & Unrated $5.06

Santa Fe Springs Target:
:wii: + :360: Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked $5.98
:wii: Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout $5.98
:360: Cabela's Dangerous Hunters 2013 $29.98
:pc: World of Warcraft Cataclysm Expansion Set Online Item $2.56
:360: Transformers Fall of Cybertron $41.98 - man, these guys have been here forever!

Yesterday I found :ps3: Eyepet and :360: Anarchy Reigns for $5.98.

I found another one of those $5 12 pack Fat Tires and went ahead and bought that lol 

Drunkard! ;)

Dead Space 3 :ps3: was $9.98 but I already grabbed one from TRU clearance for about the same.

Picked up X-Com :ps3:  for $7.48, not bad. 

Wouldn't mind finding some Fat Tire on clearance so I can be a drunkard too!

Anaheim Target:
:360: Remember Me $5.98

Westminster Mall Target:
:360: Lord of the Rings War in the North As Is $30.06
:pc: Borderlands 2 As Is $7.56

Garden Grove Target:
XBox Live 12 Month Golf Starter Kit $63.74

All three stores had the usual Anarchy Reigns, Eyeppet, Sorcery, and Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout at the same price.

Was in Missouri over the weekend for the Fair at St. Louis and decided to stop at a Target in Gravois Bluff. Picked up :360: Anarchy Reigns for $5.98 (was buried under some clearance and the only one I could find) .

Snagged this today. Not even sure if I'll keep it, but you can;t pass on one off Target deals when you see 'em...

FB084E0F-0E62-4795-8D21-224AB3A3032D_zps2nfz5jnu.jpg

Snagged xcom with dlc for 4.48
remember me for 5.98
and Lego batman 2 for 3.04
is the dlc for xcom the elite soldier pack? Is the code still working or expired? Is there any indication on the wrapping or case that it comes with the dlc code? Anyone else bought xcom and it came with code?

I know that getting a clearance item price adjusted it his or miss at target and so is return/rebuy, but can you still just bring in your receipt and ask to change the payment method at customer service in order to get the lowest clearance price on an item that had dropped to a higher discount point?  I thought this worked in the past but couldn't remember for certain.  Anyone do this lately to get a lower clearance price?

I know that getting a clearance item price adjusted it his or miss at target and so is return/rebuy, but can you still just bring in your receipt and ask to change the payment method at customer service in order to get the lowest clearance price on an item that had dropped to a higher discount point? I thought this worked in the past but couldn't remember for certain. Anyone do this lately to get a lower clearance price?
Yes, but they told me that since it is clearance, I cannot rebuy it right away. I have to wait one hour.

is the dlc for xcom the elite soldier pack? Is the code still working or expired? Is there any indication on the wrapping or case that it comes with the dlc code? Anyone else bought xcom and it came with code?
Most cases I seen had a sticker, some didn't so not telling if it included dlc or not. I've yet to open and try it out though. This was the ps3 version.

Most cases I seen had a sticker, some didn't so not telling if it included dlc or not. I've yet to open and try it out though. This was the ps3 version.
I bought two copies of the game. Both are still sealed, and I have one to play and one to trade. I'd be willing to trade the one that includes the DLC if it's for a game that I don't have.

Yes, but they told me that since it is clearance, I cannot rebuy it right away. I have to wait one hour.
Yea, sometimes you run into that at the CS desk if you run into a hard ass. I just bring in the receipt and tell them I want to change the payment method and they will usually just process a return, then type in the DCPI and let me repurchase the item on the spot. I don't even bring in the actual item. Was able to get one of the SW lego sets down to the 50% clearance price instead of the 30% price it was at last week.

Burbank Target:
:wii: NBA Jam As Is $5.06
:ps3: XCOM Enemy Unknown $7.48
XBox Live 12 Month Gold Starter Kit $63.74 207 00 0754
Glendale Galleria Target:
:360: Twister Mania $5.98
:360: Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout $5.98
:360: Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked $5.98
Sky Ray, wondering if you can check what the current percentage is on Lego's at the Gal next time you are there. Thanks.

Had a sticker for the elite soldier pack on it. Code worked just fine

Found a digital download code for COD Ghosts 360/X1. They refused to sell it to me.

When I scanned the barcode it said not in system.

When they rang it up it asked for a price.

When scanned with PDA, he said he had to return it.

Should I have put up a fight?

Found a digital download code for COD Ghosts 360/X1. They refused to sell it to me.

When I scanned the barcode it said not in system.

When they rang it up it asked for a price.

When scanned with PDA, he said he had to return it.

Should I have put up a fight?
If you wanted it a manager would probably have sold it to you for the last price they sold it at as opposed to salvaging it but always YMMV.

For any cags thinking about hiding a copy of a particular game, do it. I had remember me stashed behind some wii games in the value section for two weeks. The game finally hit $5.98 yesterday. Sold!

Had a sticker for the elite soldier pack on it. Code worked just fine
thanks for the confirmations. snagged the only one with DLC at target. already have a physical copy of the game but want the dlc. price for the DLCs is kinda pricey on PSN. $4.99 for elite soldier pack so might as well buy the game with the DLC for $4.86 and give the copy of game to family or sell it if i can

bread's done
Back