Target Clearance Thread XXII

No online SKU checkers work for that stupid shelf.

I saw it at my Target months ago but idk if it would still be there - . -

Got a NYKO :xb1: Charge Base for $8.98 at Rosemead Target. Lakewood Target has one :ps3: XCOM Enemy Unknown for $4.98 on the shelf.
I ended up picking up a charge base as well at the same price. I think I got it at Westwood City Target.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was actually in the electronics section. Saw this area that said "media storage" 70% off and was the last box there :D

Awsome went to 2 targets yesterday but came out empty handed.

Did you find it in the furniture section or did you maybe ask an employee to check the back ?

Darn, nothing around here. Been looking for a nice shelving option for my games. Trying to avoid having to go custom-built. What's the difference between "out of stock" and "unavailable" on that locator?
OOS prob means they did have it and unavailable prob means it was never available at that location.

From the department of oddities, a store near me has now restocked Wii party u with wiimote twice, still at clearance price.

Also:
32gb class 10 lexar microsdhc $10.48
056-12-0607

From the department of oddities, a store near me has now restocked Wii party u with wiimote twice, still at clearance price.
Is this nationwide?

For those trying to find one, DPCI: 207-30-0032 Online item #: 14710212

South Fullerton Target:
:ps3: Battlefield 4 with China Rising Expansion Pack As Is $30.06

Anaheim Target:
:dvd: The Wire The Complete Series As Is $90.96
:br: Band of Brothers & The Pacific Special Edition Gift Set As Is $76.96
:br: Lost Season 4 Online Item $9.36
:3ds: Skylanders Giants Starter Pack As Is $30.06

La Habra Target:
:pc: Star Wars Fan Favorites I (Battlefront, Battlefront II, and Republic Commando) Online Item $5.06

Santa Fe Springs Target:
:pc: Stronghold 3 Gold Edition As Is $5.06
:dvd: Alice In Wonderland As Is $2.56
:ps3: Battlefield 4 with China Rising Expansion Pack As Is $30.06

On the game shelf..online store says available, but not for pick up.

Where would it be? Couldn't find it anywhere.

16 packs of Energizer AAA batteries for either $4.64 or $3.28 DPCI: 057-06-0404

For some reason some stores had a regular price of $15 and some $11.

Lego City set $5.98 (it's not clearance, but rings up at that price). I'll upload a pic once I get off. 70% off.

C9 dumbbell 25lbs $8.xx & 30lbs 10.xx. Both are 70% off.

You should ask an employee if you can't find it. Most likely scenario is that the stock indicator isn't correct and they don't actually have it.

I found one on an inner end cap in furniture. It was in electronics by the tv's before that.

No offense to anyone intended but the 012-08-0130 Atlantic Oskar Media Tower 729 is a piece of shit especially considering the $91.99 original price. The damn thing was a mess and wouldn't go together correctly. I've put together over 10 different types of IKEA furniture in the last few years and never had anything close to how bad this thing is.

I found one on an inner end cap in furniture. It was in electronics by the tv's before that.

No offense to anyone intended but the 012-08-0130 Atlantic Oskar Media Tower 729 is a piece of shit especially considering the $91.99 original price. The damn thing was a mess and wouldn't go together correctly. I've put together over 10 different types of IKEA furniture in the last few years and never had anything close to how bad this thing is.
Sounds like my laziness in not wanting to go find the one ~30 miles away has paid off!

Crap. Now I'm tempted to go up there!
Go get it if you need the storage. I picked one up last week and it works great. Its kind of similar to the Sauder/O'Sullivan media storage towers they have at Big Lots, except it holds twice as much.

The worst media tower I've bought is the $99 one they have at Best Buy. I forgot the brand, but I got it on sale for $50. It holds about 1000 CDs. By the time I had it 3/4ths full, it started bowing and looked like it was going to cave in on itself. I used the wall attachment to stabilize it, but it still looks like a strong breeze can knock it over. Stay away from that one even if its at a good price.

Go get it if you need the storage. I picked one up last week and it works great. Its kind of similar to the Sauder/O'Sullivan media storage towers they have at Big Lots, except it holds twice as much.

The worst media tower I've bought is the $99 one they have at Best Buy. I forgot the brand, but I got it on sale for $50. It holds about 1000 CDs. By the time I had it 3/4ths full, it started bowing and looked like it was going to cave in on itself. I used the wall attachment to stabilize it, but it still looks like a strong breeze can knock it over. Stay away from that one even if its at a good price.
I really wish I had read this before yesterday. I actually just bought the one I believe you're talking about at best buy. Absolute piece of shit. The pieces (the dowels and the piece that the lock screws screw into) holding the upper and lower sections together are less than a half inch deep into the wood so it pretty much kept falling over and breaking.

I finally said to hell with it and went to the hardware store and bought 4 3" long metal braces to hold the top and bottom together. It doesn't look as sleek anymore with the braces sticking out of the side but I'll be damned if it isn't completely solid now. All in all I don't think I would have gone through that hassle again but it is nice having all of my games on one shelving unit.

I know this isn't video game related but picked a red Beats Pill (the original) for $53.98. DPCI # 057 01 0837

Oh, and the Three Musketeers bag in my picture originally had a $1 off any two Mars Halloween fun size coupon on it.  Even though the expiration date was 10/31, when the girl scanned it, it took off $1 fine.

FYI there's 11 stores that are going to be closing.  Looks like as of February 1, 2015.  Not sure what sort of liquidation they'll be doing for those stores or when it would start.

http://pressroom.target.com/news/target-announces-upcoming-store-closures

Lithonia, GA

Clinton, IA

Calumet City, IL

McHenry, IL

Indianapolis, IN

Witchita, KS

Bay City, MI

Monroe, MI

Southfield, MI

Austin, MN

Carrolton, TX

FYI there's 11 stores that are going to be closing. Looks like as of February 1, 2015. Not sure what sort of liquidation they'll be doing for those stores or when it would start.

Lithonia, GA

Clinton, IA

Calumet City, IL

McHenry, IL

Indianapolis, IN

Witchita, KS

Bay City, MI

Monroe, MI

Southfield, MI

Austin, MN

Carrolton, TX
oh man Cal Shitty IL store is closing? that place is always so busy, will keep an eye on this

Nothing of note in the 5 Target stores I've been to this week when it comes to electronics.

Candy was 70% off this evening, with the rest of the Halloween shit 90% off.  No good candy left though.

Nothing of note in the 5 Target stores I've been to this week when it comes to electronics.

Candy was 70% off this evening, with the rest of the Halloween shit 90% off. No good candy left though.
Well damn, guess I should have waited for today to go bonkers on Halloween decorations. I'm sure it would have all been gone though.

I bought around 12 pounds of candy for $13 at Target on Wednesday.  I was so happy, M&Ms, Snickers, all types of Sweetarts, Skittles, Nerds.  I'm stocked up for about 8 months and giving out the crap I don't like in the bags to co-workers.

But the electrical section... iPhone 5 condom like cases.  But Target clearance is on Thursdays.  I have to go tomorrow to pick up my B2G1 games.

FYI there's 11 stores that are going to be closing. Looks like as of February 1, 2015. Not sure what sort of liquidation they'll be doing for those stores or when it would start.

Lithonia, GA

Clinton, IA

Calumet City, IL

McHenry, IL

Indianapolis, IN

Witchita, KS

Bay City, MI

Monroe, MI

Southfield, MI

Austin, MN

Carrolton, TX
Thought for sure the Indy Target closing would be the ghetto east side store, but it's actually in a well-to-do area. Hmm...

Forgot to mention that on Friday I went to my normal Target and they had replaced all the normal scanners with these awful touchscreen things that are basically just Target.com. When you scan stuff it doesn't give you a price it takes you to the item on the website. Like I scanned something on clearance and it just took me to a regular priced listing. Really awful things, I miss the ones with the numbers on the side.

Thought for sure the Indy Target closing would be the ghetto east side store, but it's actually in a well-to-do area. Hmm...
It's probably like Walmart where the biggest stores are in the middle of nowhere and bumpkins come from miles around to go to it but with the ghetto.

bread's done
Back