Target Clearance Thread XXII

Sucks yes. Just b/c I got it for half off doesn't mean I don't think it should have the game it is limited edition to. Felt that way before I bought it.
Because you got it for half off MEANS EVERYTHING. There are some folks that didn't get it at that price like us. Be a little bit more grateful.

Because you got it for half off MEANS EVERYTHING. There are some folks that didn't get it at that price like us. Be a little bit more grateful.
Yeah, means I got it half off.

Grateful? Did I say I didn't want it or wasn't happy I got them? I said I already knew it didn't have it and I'm getting it on the WiiU. I'm just going to assume you're trolling. Bye :fridge:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly no xbox one or ps vita in my area. Here is my pickup

Xbox 360 500gb cod bundle $124.99=$132.xx
Dead island riptide edition ps3 $9.99 anyone know which is better? PS3 or xbox 360?
Rise of nightmares xbox 360 $4.99 any $5 game is worth picking up
Injustices god amount us ultimate edition $9.99 not sure if this was worth it since never played, but guess need to add fighting games into log.

There is two smash bros 3ds xl like one hour away. How accurate is the inventory checker?

Dead island riptide edition ps3 $9.99 anyone know which is better? PS3 or xbox 360?
Injustices god amount us ultimate edition $9.99 not sure if this was worth it since never played, but guess need to add fighting games into log.

There is two smash bros 3ds xl like one hour away. How accurate is the inventory checker?
I'm doing it tomorrow morning...mine are a little over 1hr away....2hr trip WORTH IT

Should all stuff be the same clearance price at all Targets?

I know some stuff is marked different or not marked at all....

Brickseek seems to be solid on things that are locked up. Games seem to be not as accurate. I managed to get a headset and 3DS and the inventory was spot on.

Brickseek seems to be solid on things that are locked up. Games seem to be not as accurate. I managed to get a headset and 3DS and the inventory was spot on.
Damn . 2hrs ago I checked and only one store had qty 2. I just checked now and says zero.

I think my target run is over. Not the greatest picks comparing others here, but at least I got something. Anyone know if the xbox e model is less noise vs xbox slim? Also, xbox slim is at radio shack for $99.97 with 25% off= $75. Not sure if they still carry it, but ymmv

My Target had the following PS Vita Memory Cards on clearance on a toy department end-cap:

8GB (DPCI 207-00-0131) $19.48

16GB (DPCI 207-00-0140) $38.98

Damn, there were 2 yoshi and 2 smash 3DS in stock last night late at the Target on the opposite end of town, was going to head there this morning and checked again- all 4 are gone. I think my hopes of snagging a smash 3DS are shot unless someone wants to help me out!

The store checker tool apparently isn't very accurate. I went to a store that had multiple Smash and Yoshi XLs, but really only had 1 Yoshi and no Smash. I bought it, and then found two more Yoshi XLs at another Target. Very happy.

fucking driving 2 hours there. 1hr 30min back.

My father is driving me Lolol. Nothing like vacation and parents wanting to be nice

Got 2 Super Smash 3DSXL at Brown Deer, WI. (They don't have a sticker seal like ps4/X1...is that normal?)

Broke the golden rule and called. They had to search for a while in the back room.

Weird how the one I was at an hour ago...which the inventory site said they have 4 had 0. Now the inventory site says 2 in stock. Fishy. Bet they had some in back and the old man said they had 0 after looking on his PDA

Picked up a lone :360: Call of Duty Ghosts Hardened Edition for $16.44 and a Mega Bloks Halo 20 pack for $12.50 at Pasadena Target.

Picked up a lone :360: Call of Duty Ghosts Hardened Edition for $16.44 and a Mega Bloks Halo 20 pack for $12.50 at Pasadena Target.
Yeah, there were a fuckload of 'em there on Monday, at least half a dozen after I left in the morning, but when I stopped by the next day for more Xmas/Holiday and secret game clearance raiding, they were all gone. Congrats you still managed to find one.

Yeah, there were a fuckload of 'em there on Monday, at least half a dozen after I left in the morning, but when I stopped by the next day for more Xmas/Holiday and secret game clearance raiding, they were all gone. Congrats you still managed to find one.

Mine has 6 still. Can't justify that price unfortunately :/

Lucked out tonight.

Was on the hunt for a 500 gb 360 which was in stock at several stores according to the inventory tracker.

First store had none, but found Murdered Soul Suspect PS3 for $14.71.

Second store had none also, and no clearance games to check out.

Third time was a charm as I had to travel about 30 miles to get one of the last two 500 gb 360s at the store.  Inventory tracker said they had 7, but a lady had come in earlier and bought 5 of them according to the clerk helping me out.  Probably one of those dirty SD'ers. 

Didn't have the cash to see if there were any other clearance items worth note.

Shout out to this thread, got a 3rd party Wii U "Pro" controller for 8 bucks,Killer instinct Combo pack for 9.99,and scooped some Hobbit Heroclix(normal price). Also saw Wii U Tekken Tag 2 for 10 bucks,and Call of Duty Hardened for 29 bucks out here in Atlanta

I'm new here so I have a question see a post from April that had
Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter 207 00 2004

Would that still be on clearance? There is a store by me that has 12 of them.

I'm new here so I have a question see a post from April that had
Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter 207 00 2004

Would that still be on clearance? There is a store by me that has 12 of them.
I doubt it is still on clearance, because that was a "glitch" I think they went back to regular price a few days after the headphones actually launched.

Are these deals still in effect?  My local Target now shows the Playstation Golds in White in stock.  Might run over there tomorrow after work.  Hopefully another GAC doesn't buy them all before then.  Never mind I had the wrong DCPI number.  I had the one for the black ones.

South Gate Target:
:vita: 16 GB Memory Card $44.98
:360: Hitman Absolution $5.98
:360: Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition $5.98
:360: Kinect Sensor $71.48
Titanfall Ear Force Atlas Headset $97.48

Not clearance, but I found the Pokedex for Pokemon X & Y for $9.99. Been looking for this.

I'm hoping that the 16GB Vita card drops to $15 or less. I have several in the area so hopefully I can grab one eventually.

Clearance was sad at my local store.  Got some window clings and a couple rolls of paper but it was cleared out.  Maybe if it hits 90% I'll go back and see if the couple $500 MSRP trees are still there, could use a new one.

Oh if anyone uses Johnson and Johnson shampoo for their kid it was on clearance for 30% off.  Hoping those holiday gift sets with the body wash and deodorant and stuff go down more soon.

A1bk7fO.jpg

Saw this at Target for $20.98. This box is freaking huge. I might pick this up just for the statue alone.

Clearance was sad at my local store. Got some window clings and a couple rolls of paper but it was cleared out. Maybe if it hits 90% I'll go back and see if the couple $500 MSRP trees are still there, could use a new one.

Oh if anyone uses Johnson and Johnson shampoo for their kid it was on clearance for 30% off. Hoping those holiday gift sets with the body wash and deodorant and stuff go down more soon.
That's how I got the giant 12' prelit tree we are currently using - I hit the super ghetto Target (was a Fedco back in the day that got looted bigtime back in the '92 LA riots) when Xmas clearance hit 90% off a couple of years back. Figured nobody shopping there would be in the market for that size artificial tree, and sure enough there were 2 of the huge ones that were originally $800 or more. With the clearance discount plus redcard it was under $100 and a total steal. Checked the DPCI online that year and they were selling them for over a grand on target.com.

And yeah, you definitely should have swooped on that Walking Dead Season 4 Collector's Edition for $21, wow what a steal. Target.com (which shows it as online order - not sold in stores) shows the DPCI as 246-11-3139 but that's coming up as invalid on the brickseek inventory checker.

bread's done
Back