Target Clearance Thread XXII

AnYone have the dcpi on the paw patrol police boat?
Paw Patrol Police Boat? You mean this one?

10794967586_446582551b_z.jpg

If so, I posted that above:

204-00-1272 City 60045 Police boat $22.48 at every store I've come across.

Cape Girardeau, MO location yesterday:

:360: COD Ghosts Advanced Edition $30.06

Not games but did see some interesting clearance:
The Lumineers cd - $2.56 as is
2Pac - Machievelli cd - $3.26 as is (had 2)

Been a while since I'd seen any cool online item things.

Only clearance item I grabbed was a 24oz insulated polar water bottle for $5.48.

Note: if you need any cheap bike supples like tires/tubes this location has their Schwinn items marked way down (tubes for $2.xx). Also had lights/locks clearanced too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stumbled upon this a couple of days ago and have been holding it close to the vest until I could get mine (which I just did this morning), but there are two more Lego sets that are on clearance at certain stores...and they're REALLY good ones (IMO), at least they are at the 70% off clearance price I've found them).

204-00-0238 X-Men Blackbird vs. Sentinel / Magneto $17.08  :hot: :hot: :hot: (found at this price only at two City Target locations - Westwood and downtown LA 7th/Fig)

204-00-0239 Guardians of the Galaxy Milano $22.48 :hot: :hot: :hot:  (at two regular Targets - Pacoima and Santa Fe Springs) $25.78  :hot: :hot:  (at two City Targets mentioned above)...I got mine for $25.78 each as the two stores that have it at $22.48 are a bit out of the way...I overpaid  :p

Those are awesome sets but one isn't available and the other is available everywhere.
?

There are at least 50 stores within 25 miles of me (lots o' Targets in L.A., lol), and of those, most (roughly two thirds) indicate at least 1-2 in stock on the Milano, while only about a dozen indicate 1-2 minimum in stock on the X-Men Blackbird. Also, the inventory reports I've seen are lower than what is physically at the store. I.e. 7th/Fig reported 0 on the Milano and X-Men but they had one of each, while Westwood reported 2/1 but had 4/3.

Gimme a zip code and I'll take a look at inventory counts and whether any stores anywhere near you have either at any sort of discount. Though, I don't know what is up with these two particular City Targets...they often have newer stuff at crazy clearance that no other store shows, 50% or 70% off. When Chima first came out, they had all the sets at half off immediately - an entire endcap full of them. This time though, Pacoima and Santa Fe Springs have the Milano on clearance at 70% off as well (even cheaper because the base price is the MSRP, instead of the higher price the City Targets charge).

Stumbled upon this a couple of days ago and have been holding it close to the vest until I could get mine (which I just did this morning), but there are two more Lego sets that are on clearance at certain stores...and they're REALLY good ones (IMO), at least they are at the 70% off clearance price I've found them).

204-00-0238 X-Men Blackbird vs. Sentinel / Magneto $17.08 :hot: :hot: :hot: (found at this price only at two City Target locations - Westwood and downtown LA 7th/Fig)

204-00-0239 Guardians of the Galaxy Milano $22.48 :hot: :hot: :hot: (at two regular Targets - Pacoima and Santa Fe Springs) $25.78 :hot: :hot: (at two City Targets mentioned above)...I got mine for $25.78 each as the two stores that have it at $22.48 are a bit out of the way...I overpaid :p
Do you play with these or what lol

204-00-0238 X-Men Blackbird vs. Sentinel / Magneto $17.08 :hot: :hot: :hot: (found at this price only at two City Target locations - Westwood and downtown LA 7th/Fig)

204-00-0239 Guardians of the Galaxy Milano $22.48 :hot: :hot: :hot: (at two regular Targets - Pacoima and Santa Fe Springs) $25.78 :hot: :hot: (at two City Targets mentioned above)...I got mine for $25.78 each as the two stores that have it at $22.48 are a bit out of the way...I overpaid :p
I'm hoping my local store has these at this price... heading out to look now.

And for the record... you're never too old for Lego.

How do you check prices without checking in store? Can it only be done with a Team member device?

I'd jump on that GotG and X-Men sets right this moment if I knew they were discounted at either of my stores.

I've got kids + they make great gifts + once they go out of production the set values tend to skyrocket = no brainer
Why aren't I surprised at the value skyrocketing

I'm hoping my local store has these at this price... heading out to look now.

And for the record... you're never too old for Lego.
And I agree these make perfect gifts or for kids, but I stopped playing legos when I was like 6 or 7

lego sets are only out for one season and then they are done with very few exceptions.  Of course, every other year there will be a new police station with slightly different set up or yet another version of  star wars anakin's ship. 

Played with them when i was a kid and loved them.  my kid has about $7K worth of lego (retail value not, what I paid).  legos are great toys that are quality and encourage thinking.  my only complaint is price.  I was a lego cheap ass before I ever heard of cag.  I'd buy sets on seasonal clearance and put them away for xmas and bday.  Now he's getting older and not doing much with them but he still has a few sets unopened and i've been selling on ebay with no problem.  I've kept track of what I paid and his sets on a spreadsheet just like i do my games.

Anyone considering investing in lego should consider how much space unopened boxes take up and the adult collectors want the boxes to be in good shape.  There are sites devoted to selling individual pieces and some of these pieces are not cheap (not to me anyway).

I like the sites bricklink and brickset if anyone is curious.

I enjoy putting together sets and could do it all day but don't have the imagination to build my own stuff.  Some art that the adults do is just incredible.

And belittling others that still are a child at heart shows how childish you are.
I don't really see how I belittled someone I was just surprised that Adults are still interested in Legos

Way to be a closed minded conformist, man. Not surprised since you root for the Lakers and all their flashbulb gaga Hollywood ideals, man. ;)
Haha what does me going for the Lakers have to do with what I said, if you feel that way you must believe every thing

I don't really see how I belittled someone I was just surprised that Adults are still interested in Legos

Haha what does me going for the Lakers have to do with what I said, if you feel that way you must believe every thing

Do you play with these or what lol
Do I really have to give a valid answer??
Just based on your responses you came across as an ass making fun of adults for enjoying Lego products... on a forum about video games which are supposed to be only for kids... right?

So... do I really have to give a valid answer?

Cerritos Target:
:3ds: Monster High Skultimate Roller Maze $5.06

Santa Fe Springs Target:
:wii: Sky Crawlers Innocent Aces $5.06
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 $7.56
Dream Gear DSi Comfort Grips $5.06

The 8 GB vita cards were gone from my target and the 16 GB was still $29.  I'm hoping it'll go to 70% off next week. I picked up one 16 GB last week.  I haven't decided if I'll keep it. $30 for 16 GB is a lot.  I picked up a 16 GB microSD card for $7 on clearance, so that $30 is a little hard to swallow.  Too bad no one has made a microSD to vita adapter.

You guys have shown me my ways. I'm now only interested in scotch, hookers, and salt water taffy.
...What? No love for finer things in life like this:

The 8 GB vita cards were gone from my target and the 16 GB was still $29. I'm hoping it'll go to 70% off next week. I picked up one 16 GB last week. I haven't decided if I'll keep it. $30 for 16 GB is a lot. I picked up a 16 GB microSD card for $7 on clearance, so that $30 is a little hard to swallow. Too bad no one has made a microSD to vita adapter.
When Sony does that, check outside for the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Nice price drops today.

8gb Vita memory card 70% off $7.54 DPCI 207-00-0131
16gb Vita memory card 70% off $15.04 DPCI 207-00-0140
Titanfall Turtle Beach Earforce Atlas wireless headset for the Xbox One 70% off $37.54 DPCI 207-00-1414

St. Charles, MO location has 8/16gb PS Vita cards. $7.xx and $15.xx respectively. Not much besides calendars in the electronics area.

They also had the bike tubes/tires on clearance.

The atlas headset is salvaged now at my store last price 74.98. Wouldve snagged it for 38 Like someone above reported.

saw this though
NOOK HD+ 32GB 70% off 53.70
057-17-0065

Nice price drops today.

8gb Vita memory card 70% off $7.54 DPCI 207-00-0131
16gb Vita memory card 70% off $15.04 DPCI 207-00-0140
Titanfall Turtle Beach Earforce Atlas wireless headset for the Xbox One 70% off $37.54 DPCI 207-00-1414
I figured the Vita memory had dropped today. Local store had a dozen 8GB and one 16GB yesterday. Went back at lunch today and they were cleared out.

I didn't get the dpci since I forgot, but Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures was around $27.

The second Target I went to had a bunch 8gb and a few 16gb vita memory cards. Only problem was that it was still at it's $15 and $30 tag.

I see a store by me with a few of those super hero sets
Aye, but are they* at the discounted/clearance price? There's the rub...

*they being the GOTG Milano, X-Men Blackbird/Sentinel, and Joker Steamroller vs. Batman sets. The Hulk Lab Smash, Batcave, Spidey Cycle and Nick Fury SHIELD flying car vs. Venom appear to be clearanced at all stores, at least from what I've found.

Aye, but are they* at the discounted/clearance price? There's the rub...

*they being the GOTG Milano, X-Men Blackbird/Sentinel, and Joker Steamroller vs. Batman sets. The Hulk Lab Smash, Batcave, Spidey Cycle and Nick Fury SHIELD flying car vs. Venom appear to be clearanced at all stores, at least from what I've found.
Whereas none of those sets have been clearanced near me. I just keep watching.

I managed to snag two of the 16GB Vita cards for $15.04 each. I've been eye-f*cking these everytime I've been at Target for the last couple of months. Also picked up a Love Potion Pop Fizz for the wife and kiddies.

bread's done
Back