Target Clearance Thread XXII

The one in Independence, MO near Independence Center. I was thinking they might be gone by the time I got there after gym in the evening, but they were still there.
Odd. All stores within 25 miles of me (over 50 of them) are showing the 16GB at $29.98 and the 8GB at $14.98 still - that is, if they are still even in the system at those stores (many show the prices as "N/A", meaning more than likely no longer in the system). Some even have them in their systems for what I assume is the regular price for them, $59.99 and $29.99 respectively.

And when I searched for them around Independence, MO it shows the same thing, $29.98/14.98 - including the Independence Store (the one at 17810 E 39th St S, Independence, MO 64055-3870 at least). But the 16GB rang up at the $14.98 which the system indicates is the 8GB price?

I should probably check the 8GB's at the few stores that still indicate they have them - absolutely no stores show any of the 16GB in stock near me, but a handful indicate the 8GB still in stock (although I have found the inventory tracker to erroneously underreport store inventory...but store to store pricing has been absolutely spot on perfect).

BTW the only stores that still show any of the 8GB in stock within 25 miles of Independence, MO and Kansas City are KC Speedway, Overland Park West, and Olathe South showing 2, and Overland Park showing 1. Absolutely no stores show the 16GB in stock. Again, though, the counts could be off. Good luck, all...

Last edited by a moderator:
Odd. All stores within 25 miles of me (over 50 of them) are showing the 16GB at $29.98 and the 8GB at $14.98 still - that is, if they are still even in the system at those stores (many show the prices as "N/A", meaning more than likely no longer in the system). Some even have them in their systems for what I assume is the regular price for them, $59.99 and $29.99 respectively.

And when I searched for them around Independence, MO it shows the same thing, $29.98/14.98 - including the Independence Store (the one at 17810 E 39th St S, Independence, MO 64055-3870 at least). But the 16GB rang up at the $14.98 which the system indicates is the 8GB price?

I should probably check the 8GB's at the few stores that still indicate they have them - absolutely no stores show any of the 16GB in stock near me, but a handful indicate the 8GB still in stock (although I have found the inventory tracker to erroneously underreport store inventory...but store to store pricing has been absolutely spot on perfect).

BTW the only stores that still show any of the 8GB in stock within 25 miles of Independence, MO and Kansas City are KC Speedway, Overland Park West, and Olathe South showing 2, and Overland Park showing 1. Absolutely no stores show the 16GB in stock. Again, though, the counts could be off. Good luck, all...
Yeah, maybe the counts were off and I got lucky. They had 4 or 5 8GB ones a month or so ago and those disappeared at some point. These two 16GB just sat there for a while... they didn't even change the price on the stickers when they went to 50% off.

DCPI is 207-00-0140 in case anyone doesn't have it already.

Aye, but are they* at the discounted/clearance price? There's the rub...

*they being the GOTG Milano, X-Men Blackbird/Sentinel, and Joker Steamroller vs. Batman sets. The Hulk Lab Smash, Batcave, Spidey Cycle and Nick Fury SHIELD flying car vs. Venom appear to be clearanced at all stores, at least from what I've found.
Are you saying that GOTG Milano is supposed to be clearance price? Sorry I'm just have a little trouble understanding

I had literally 8-10 of the 16GB cards in my hands tonight and another 4 or 5 8GB cards at a single store. I have friends who are fairly high up in the local store management in the KC area and we have some of the lowest scoring stores in the country. Part of that is the ridiculous shrinkage percentage.

Yeah, maybe the counts were off and I got lucky. They had 4 or 5 8GB ones a month or so ago and those disappeared at some point. These two 16GB just sat there for a while... they didn't even change the price on the stickers when they went to 50% off.

DCPI is 207-00-0140 in case anyone doesn't have it already.
The one by Oak Park Mall has a buttload of them but none are marked down at all yet. I'll give it some more time.

Beats Mixr Pink: 057-01-1317 

rkyj9c.jpg

Martian Notifier: 057-03-3720

2jewghh.jpg

Picked up the beats for my GF for valentines day. I also picked up the smart watch to test it out. It's pretty neat and worth the money IMO. 

Also the Blue Mixr headphones is also the same price but I don't have the DPCI. Those Atlas are still 75 in my area. I just got an X1 and would love to find them @38.

rkyj9c.jpg

2jewghh.jpg

Picked up the beats for my GF for valentines day. I also picked up the smart watch to test it out. It's pretty neat and worth the money IMO.

Also the Blue Mixr headphones is also the same price but I don't have the DPCI. Those Atlas are still 75 in my area. I just got an X1 and would love to find them @38.
That smart watch also dropped to $38 today at my Target but I passed on it because it seems just to give you notifications. Nothing really special about it. The reviews aren't that bad though and at $38, someone should be able to get some use out of it.

Are you saying that GOTG Milano is supposed to be clearance price? Sorry I'm just have a little trouble understanding
At a few stores at the very least, yes. Four that I've found (out of at least 50) within 25 miles of L.A. to be exact. Santa Fe Springs and Pacoima stores have it in their system at $22.48, while the Westwood and downtown L.A. (7th/Fig) City Target stores have them in their system at $25.78. All four locations currently show 0 of them in stock, however, and I can verify both City Targets do not have any, on the shelves at least. DPCI is 204-00-0239

Anybody else seen that Nook HD for $50? My wife's Nook just shit the bed and that would be a great replacement...thanks.
Yeah I looked up the DPCI the guy posted for it, and it's showing that it's $53.70 at most (~2/3rds) locations (50+) within 25 miles of me. A few locations show it at full price of $179.00, while just under a third show an "N/A" price which most likely means it's not in the system at those locations, or price unknown. About a third of stores show inventory of 1-2, while the rest show 0.

At a few stores at the very least, yes. Four that I've found (out of at least 50) within 25 miles of L.A. to be exact. Santa Fe Springs and Pacoima stores have it in their system at $22.48, while the Westwood and downtown L.A. (7th/Fig) City Target stores have them in their system at $25.78. All four locations currently show 0 of them in stock, however, and I can verify both City Targets do not have any, on the shelves at least. DPCI is 204-00-0239
AWESOME, thank you so much for the helpful reply! I'm seeing some in a couple stores in my area according to Brickseek, so hopefully this is a nationwide clearance and my east coast stores will have that same wonderful price!

AWESOME, thank you so much for the helpful reply! I'm seeing some in a couple stores in my area according to Brickseek, so hopefully this is a nationwide clearance and my east coast stores will have that same wonderful price!
I can tell you it is not nationwide. I've checked at 4 targets near me with stock and they are all MSRP.

Sent...

Here's the pricing info for the stores within ~25 miles of me - as you can see, most show it at $53.70 but again there are some that show N/A and a few that have it at $179.00

LA Central $ 53.7

Cerritos $ 53.7

Long Beach Bellflower $ 53.7

Alhambra$ 53.7

Cerritos West $ 53.7

Burbank $ 53.7

Norwalk $ 53.7

Pasadena $ 53.7

Manhattan Beach $ 53.7

Santa Clarita East $ 53.7

Pasadena East $ 53.7

Northridge $ 53.7

San Pedro N/A

Northridge $ 53.7

Pacoima N/A

Redondo Beach $ 53.7

Hawthorne N/A

LA Westwood $ 53.7

Carson $ 179.0

LA Beverly $ 53.7

Gardena $ 53.7

Commerce $ 179.0

North Hollywood N/A

West Hills $ 53.7

Los Angeles Eagle Rock N/A

Pico Rivera N/A

Santa Fe Springs N/A

Torrance N/A

Glendale $ 179.0

Inglewood $ 53.7

Norwalk East $ 53.7

Duarte N/A

Los Angeles Topanga $ 53.7

Van Nuys North $ 53.7

Culver City South N/A

Whittier N/A

Los Angeles $ 179.0

Van Nuys $ 53.7

Granada Hills $ 53.7

Long Beach NW $ 53.7

Lakewood Center Mall N/A

Carson North N/A

Compton-Rancho Dom N/A

Culver City $ 53.7

Baldwin Park $ 53.7

Woodland Hills $ 53.7

West Hollywood $ 53.7

South Gate N/A

Signal Hill N/A

Rosemead N/A

Sent...

Here's the pricing info for the stores within ~25 miles of me - as you can see, most show it at $53.70 but again there are some that show N/A and a few that have it at $179.00

LA Central $ 53.7

Cerritos $ 53.7

Long Beach Bellflower $ 53.7

Alhambra$ 53.7

Cerritos West $ 53.7

Burbank $ 53.7

Norwalk $ 53.7

Pasadena $ 53.7

Manhattan Beach $ 53.7

Santa Clarita East $ 53.7

Pasadena East $ 53.7

Northridge $ 53.7

San Pedro N/A

Northridge $ 53.7

Pacoima N/A

Redondo Beach $ 53.7

Hawthorne N/A

LA Westwood $ 53.7

Carson $ 179.0

LA Beverly $ 53.7

Gardena $ 53.7

Commerce $ 179.0

North Hollywood N/A

West Hills $ 53.7

Los Angeles Eagle Rock N/A

Pico Rivera N/A

Santa Fe Springs N/A

Torrance N/A

Glendale $ 179.0

Inglewood $ 53.7

Norwalk East $ 53.7

Duarte N/A

Los Angeles Topanga $ 53.7

Van Nuys North $ 53.7

Culver City South N/A

Whittier N/A

Los Angeles $ 179.0

Van Nuys $ 53.7

Granada Hills $ 53.7

Long Beach NW $ 53.7

Lakewood Center Mall N/A

Carson North N/A

Compton-Rancho Dom N/A

Culver City $ 53.7

Baldwin Park $ 53.7

Woodland Hills $ 53.7

West Hollywood $ 53.7

South Gate N/A

Signal Hill N/A

Rosemead N/A
any chance you could check the prices near 33014 for 057-00-0343 , 057-17-0065 , and 057-01-1317 ? I've been to 3 targets in my area and none have these amazing prices that people are finding….

any chance you could check the prices near 33014 for 057-00-0343 , 057-17-0065 , and 057-01-1317 ? I've been to 3 targets in my area and none have these amazing prices that people are finding….
OK, on the Nook HD+ 32GB Slate, all stores within 25 miles (around 20 stores) show 0 in stock. Pricing at most returns "N/A" while 4 locations (Lauderhill, Dadeland South, Miramar, Hollywood) indicate $53.70.

On the Pink Beats, inventory shows between 1 and 3 available at most locations. Miramar is the only store that has it on clearance, at $74.98 (all other locations have it at full price of $249.99). That store shows 1 in stock.

On the Skullcandy glow in the dark wireless bluetooth speaker, all but 3 stores show it in stock, varying between 5 and 11. Dadeland is the only store that shows a price, which is $11.98. All other locations return "N/A" for the price. Unfortunately Dadeland shows 0 in stock.

WARNING: The Martian Notifier watch I purchased earlier today was a cleverly returned item. It did not appear to have been opened with official looking tapes still intact around the plastic box inside the cardboard box. However both the USB charge cable and quick start guide were missing.

Still for $40, I'm willing to see if I can modify any of my spare micro USB cables to fit far enough into the port to charge the watch. I did buy it just to play with it anyway. :)

It is a very "smart" looking watch (HA! I pun!) and wouldn't mind wearing it daily, if I can get it to work.

UPDATE: I manged to pry open the connector end of spare charge cable and am currently charging the watch. No response from Martian support yet. (There's a phrase I never thought I'd ever use.)

Anyone have an opinion on the titanfall turtlebeach headsets?  I picked one up for  $37.  I'm trying to decide if I should sell/trade it or keep it as a backup for my bose headset.  If it's a good headset, I'll probably keep it.

I'm waiting on the vita cards to drop in my area.  The 16 GB is still $29.

The Atlas headset?  Definitely not worth the $150 or whatever they were charging for it originally but a nice solid headset at that price.

rkyj9c.jpg

2jewghh.jpg

Dang! I just saw those Beats at my store, but they are still $149.99 on clearance :( I saw good reviews online for those

Found the pink beats, but they were still $250.

Also I found a LE Batman Arkham Asylum Battle Bundle on sale for $50. I've never seen that before, and couldnt find much online other then a Amazon listing for $60 with 1 in stock. Is it rare? Didn't pick it up since I didnt think it was that good of a deal.

Found the pink beats, but they were still $250.

Also I found a LE Batman Arkham Asylum Battle Bundle on sale for $50. I've never seen that before, and couldnt find much online other then a Amazon listing for $60 with 1 in stock. Is it rare? Didn't pick it up since I didnt think it was that good of a deal.
NVM, it is just the one that came with the Batarang controller and Platinum Hits/GOTY. Not rare, and $50 is/was the MSRP IIRC.

OK, on the Nook HD+ 32GB Slate, all stores within 25 miles (around 20 stores) show 0 in stock. Pricing at most returns "N/A" while 4 locations (Lauderhill, Dadeland South, Miramar, Hollywood) indicate $53.70.

On the Pink Beats, inventory shows between 1 and 3 available at most locations. Miramar is the only store that has it on clearance, at $74.98 (all other locations have it at full price of $249.99). That store shows 1 in stock.

On the Skullcandy glow in the dark wireless bluetooth speaker, all but 3 stores show it in stock, varying between 5 and 11. Dadeland is the only store that shows a price, which is $11.98. All other locations return "N/A" for the price. Unfortunately Dadeland shows 0 in stock.
Could you check the prices near 78239 for that Nook HD+?

Thanks, I'll have to make a stop over there on my way home. This will make my wife's day.

mwt7pe.jpg

Thanks to ever posted that Nook HD+ info, I found one in the wild today. My finds been pretty good lately, now if i could get that atlas headset for 3x.xx I'll be content. I'm already spending too much with my recent finds, Valentines day and February gaming hauls (MM CE, MM 3DSxl, MH4 CE, Amiibo, First4Figures Zelda statue) my wallet taking a beaten lol.

Yeah, this question deserves an answer. lol
As much as I would like the answer, for the greater good I would prefer it's not posted. Maybe DM'ed to people but posting would be a bad idea for the community. Resellers will get a hold of the intel and our hunts will be over.

I just checked for the Lego blackbird and Milano sets. Neither were on clearance. Even the joker steam roller wasnt on clearance like stated earlier :(

How are people pulling up the pricing by store? Is that random on brickseek or is there another website?
"People"? Only one "people" I've seen pulling off the "trick" - yours truly. How, you ask?

:whistle2:$ Ancient Chinese Secret :whistle2:$

I'm curious on that myself. There shouldn't be a way to do that, unless it's something I don;t know about these new iPod PDAs lol.
:whistle2:$ :whistle2:$ It's magic. Magic, I tell youse. And a magician never reveals his secrets. :whistle2:$ :whistle2:$

Yeah, this question deserves an answer. lol
You want an answer?!? YOU WANT THE TRUTH?!? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! :censored: :bomb: :hot:

As much as I would like the answer, for the greater good I would prefer it's not posted. Maybe DM'ed to people but posting would be a bad idea for the community. Resellers will get a hold of the intel and our hunts will be over.
Agreed (except for the part about PMing/DMing my secrets - I paid a grave price for these powers I now possess). I'll be happy to help individuals as I have been as long as they say the magic word (groveling in an acceptable fashion may be required of members I don't like), but with great power comes great responsibility and this is far too much power to entrust in the hands of mere mortals. Besides, I figure the genie will be out of the bottle on this little trick soon enough...not to mention I'm already getting numerous failures on searches particularly on newer items, thus I suspect my "trick" will be useless soon enough, whether through everyone knowing about it or through Target disabling it...

I just checked for the Lego blackbird and Milano sets. Neither were on clearance. Even the joker steam roller wasnt on clearance like stated earlier :(
Target clearance is, as it has ever been, YMMV. As previously noted, only 4 out of 50+ stores near me have the Milano on clearance (in fact, only one of those 4 currently has it in stock, at least according to my findings...$22.48 at two regular Target stores and $25.78 at two City Targets, i.e. 70% off the original prices at those stores). Only 2 out of 50+ stores near me have the X-Men Blackbird set on clearance - neither of those stores, which have it priced at $17.08, have that particular set in stock. And as for the Joker Steamroller, only a single store two stores indicates it on clearance out of the 50+ stores near me, both of which have it for $14.68 (again, showing 0 in stock at both those locations). Only other locations outside of L.A. that I saw had any of these sets on clearance during my searches on behalf of people making requests was one or two stores outside of Chicago I think it was had the Milano showing a clearance price.

Any of the 3 lego sets close to 92064 on clearance? I went and looked at the GOTG set yesterday in person. It is so cool! I would love to pick that up for cheap.

In that case, could you pretty please look up the Milano and blackbird Lego sets for area code 77030? :)
None of the stores within 25 miles of that zip (Houston-y area) have either of those sets below MSRP, sadly. I suspect if you have a few city targets nearby, those would be the best bet.

None of the stores within 25 miles of that zip (Houston-y area) have either of those sets below MSRP, sadly. I suspect if you have a few city targets nearby, those would be the best bet.
I sent you a PM. I would be grateful if you checked it. Thank you :) and magic word, please?

Any of the 3 lego sets close to 92064 on clearance? I went and looked at the GOTG set yesterday in person. It is so cool! I would love to pick that up for cheap.
PM about to be sent...suffice to say, "ROAD TRIP!!!" Come on, don't you want to take a gamble and come up to Disneyland and try to land a case of Measles? Consolation prize could be one or more GOTG Milano sets...

I sent you a PM. I would be grateful if you checked it. Thank you :) and magic word, please?
PM sent. I don't see that count at the store you mentioned, but I do see that count at a different store nearby (most stores by you have it in the system at $53.70 in either case)!

You sir, are the real MVP!
Meh...I'm merely a humble servant of the people. But much like Buddha, I enjoy my libations i.e. getttin my drink on. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

To bring this back on topic, the Lego Fire Station 60004 I think it is, is one that I missed reporting on previously (basically, any Lego set that you have previously seen in your local stores, but has now magically disappeared at multiple locations, is probably on clearance...particularly "older" sets, but not always the case). This is a set that I've seen on clearance in the last round, from summer 2014, but one that came back in stock at multiple stores.

However, there are two DPCI's for it that I've discovered, the old one which I believe is 204-00-0334 (I'll have to look it up when I'm sober sometime tomorrow) which is the old number, and for the same model the newer number is 204-00-0574. Whatever the old DPCI is (just checked and it does indeed show up as 204-00-0334 online on target.com), it's out of the system as far as I can tell in stores. The number in stores is 204-00-0574 (same exact model, Lego #60004), and this shows up as $99.99 at most locations however it shows up at 70% off clearance, $29.98 at a few stores (mostly City Targets).

Also, some sort of oddball glitch in the system, the Lego Crackhouse Fire Emergency set (204-00-0575) shows up at ALL stores at 70% off (11.98), however it rings up at $39.99 in those same stores. Whatever happened to the system over the past couple of days, that set is no longer showing up below $39.99 at any store. And I do recall seeing it on clearance at multiple stores a while ago because I picked it up (summer 2014 and again just recently). However, it looks like it is back to full price (or more).

Well in that case, can you please look up 057-01-1317 and 057-17-0065 in 21122?
The pink beats is $249.99 at all locations, and shows 1-2 in stock at most locations.

The Nook is $53.70 at about half the locations and N/A at the rest, however all stores show 0 for inventory.

Stumbled across a non red tagged Nook HD+ this morning at a Target by the site I had a service call at. I asked the guy to pull it from the case and check the price. He said "I think it's 179.99." I said "I think you'll be surprised." He was surprised. 53.99 out the door. Hello VUDU and Netflix on a 9" screen!!!!

My store had the Atlas headset for $74.98,Vita 16 GB memory card for $29.98, and a couple of those Beats headphones. I didn't check the price on the Beats though. When do the price reductions normally take place, Tuesday? I can check again next week.

bread's done
Back