Target Clearance Thread XXII

Yeah, Platinum are a critical darling and loved by the core gamer but their Japanese aesthetics and general weirdness don't capture the general market. Vanquish was probably their best chance at that but it was marketed so poorly it seemed like just another mediocre Gears clone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have dropped a fiver on Anarchy Reigns, it was the sequel to Madworld and by the same developer that did The Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta, both Wii U games that the Internet loves but didn't sell at all. Nobody cared about Anarchy Reigns, so it's probably bad, but I'd give it a shot for $5.
It is bad but worth $5 for sure

I'd have dropped a fiver on Anarchy Reigns, it was the sequel to Madworld and by the same developer that did The Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta, both Wii U games that the Internet loves but didn't sell at all. Nobody cared about Anarchy Reigns, so it's probably bad, but I'd give it a shot for $5.
Yeah, Platinum makes some good games but the others are garbage imo. Anarchy Reigns was an ok game but can not be taken seriously (not b/c its a comedy game).

Bayonetta 1 & 2, Wonderful 101 and Legend of Korra game (was ok but lackluster) are the only good games they made imo. Vanquish and MadWorld are considered good too.

Yeah, Platinum makes some good games but the others are garbage imo. Anarchy Reigns was an ok game but can not be taken seriously (not b/c its a comedy game).

Bayonetta 1 & 2, Wonderful 101 and Legend of Korra game (was ok but lackluster) are the only good games they made imo. Vanquish and MadWorld are considered good too.
Dont forget Metal Gear Rising , game was sweet.. They were also responsible for Okami and god Hand back when they were Clover Studios

For Eldritch

Nothing for me...

R5SA7R4.jpg

2CHH4jA.jpg

ppgIAhT.jpg

Yjaf9dl.jpg

cZHjEWg.jpg

AANeRGN.jpg

gvWb9sk.jpg

FjS6Q8m.jpg

4VqvSkD.jpg

zGCFvH7.jpg

qeiqtfP.jpg

yHmST0O.jpg

QtWU3v0.jpg

Shzzv3Z.jpg

cteFZ5V.jpg
Nothing for me...

R5SA7R4.jpg

2CHH4jA.jpg

ppgIAhT.jpg

Yjaf9dl.jpg

cZHjEWg.jpg

AANeRGN.jpg

gvWb9sk.jpg

FjS6Q8m.jpg

4VqvSkD.jpg

zGCFvH7.jpg

qeiqtfP.jpg

yHmST0O.jpg

QtWU3v0.jpg

Shzzv3Z.jpg

cteFZ5V.jpg

Wow, I love the internets... bunches of trolls, nazis, smart asses, and people who quote large picture posts. Good times. 

I saw some of those games on clearance at my local store, passed on all of them because I either have them or don't want them.

Was browsing the video game clearance while clothes clearance shopping with my girlfriend today. I decided to pass on a copy of Tekken Hybrid :ps3: for $13.98 since we're still playing Tag Tournament 2 :wiiu:. I did see a whole endcap of tablet cases and microSD cards. I saw a bunch of 8 GB for $4.98, but what made me pounce was this bad boy right hurr:
a2887s.jpg

Lexar 32GB microsSDHC Class 10 for $14.98!
I don't have a New 3DS yet, but when I do, I already have my memory upgrade! Provided they play nice with SDHC. If not, oh well, still a great deal in my opinion.

056 12 0408

Solid price but sadly only about $2 below what you can get a similar spec card for on Amazon normally.  Actually the comparable SanDisk is the same right now if you have Prime.  So if you just need a new card for your system it's a fine price and a decent card but not much of a deal.  Just so you know and can do what you will with that.

Solid price but sadly only about $2 below what you can get a similar spec card for on Amazon normally. Actually the comparable SanDisk is the same right now if you have Prime. So if you just need a new card for your system it's a fine price and a decent card but not much of a deal. Just so you know and can do what you will with that.
My card like that which I found tagged with a clearance sticker from the 8gb version for $4.98 makes it a much better deal!

Thanks, you're right; I didn't do as much shopping around on my phone as I should have, but I'll leave it sealed and sit on it a few days to decide if I really need it.

Bought some candy and snacks at 70%, plus some other random V-day stuff for 90%.

Also saw the following:

Super Mario 64 DS, Clearance, $14.98

Need for Speed Rivals PS3, Clearance, $14.98

Injustice Gods Among Us PS3, As is, $7.56

Skylanders Winterfest Lob-star, Clearance, $7.48

Bought some candy and snacks at 70%, plus some other random V-day stuff for 90%.

Also saw the following:

Super Mario 64 DS, Clearance, $14.98

Need for Speed Rivals PS3, Clearance, $14.98

Injustice Gods Among Us PS3, As is, $7.56

Skylanders Winterfest Lob-star, Clearance, $7.48
Never mind, tracked it down.

Last edited by a moderator:
64gb version is also on clearance
056-12-0409

Saw it for 50% off
According to the site I use to check inventory (seems reliable thus far); the stores that have this are prices for $34 or $24...only one has it for a nice price. What was the grand total for your purchase? I can use this in my camera or some other sh¡t I suppose...

According to the site I use to check inventory (seems reliable thus far); the stores that have this are prices for $34 or $24...only one has it for a nice price. What was the grand total for your purchase? I can use this in my camera or some other sh¡t I suppose...
I didn't buy the 64GB one, just saw it on clearance. It was $34.98 iirc

I picked up a ratchet and clank collection for 6.xx today.

Also saw UC3 5.xx, Peper Mario 3DS 10.98, Zombi u 6.xx, AC III wiiu 6.xx, hobbit PS3 9.98.

The valentines candy was only 50% off still.

Candy was still at 50% off here too. Not like it matters. Most everything was gone. I can imagine it now. The soccer moms swarm the aisle, their coupon books and zit cream raised high in the air, ready for battle, shouting "Deal! Deal" Glad I didn't get there sooner to actually see that.

bread's done
Back