Target Clearance Thread XXII

Picked up The Walking Dead Season 2 for PS4 today for $8.98. Everything else there was in line with the most recent previous price postings. Anyone know if FF Realm Reborn For PS3 can somehow unlock the PS4 version?
How much was the FFXIV.

I know for a while they had free upgrade to ps4, not sure now

Duarte Target:
:ps3: Assassin's Creed The Americas Collection $11.98
:360: + :ps3: Inversion $9.98
:ps3: Spec Ops The Line $10.48
:ps3: Dishonored $5.48
:360: Just Dance Kids 2014 $9.98
:360: Motionsport Adrenaline $9.98
:360: Bioshock Infinite $5.98
:3ds: Cut The Rope Triple Treat $14.98
:ds: Wheel of Fortune $5.98
:ds: Monster High Skultimate Roller Maze $9.98
:ps4: The Walking Dead Season Two $8.98

I got Assassins' Creed TAC, Bioshock Infinite, and The Walking Dead ST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is AC liberation on the disc or is it a code? I hate rebuying games, but I want to play that one...and I hate digital stuff.

Picked up The Walking Dead Season 2 for PS4 today for $8.98. Everything else there was in line with the most recent previous price postings. Anyone know if FF Realm Reborn For PS3 can somehow unlock the PS4 version?
What store by chance? All of my stores show 29.99.

So i know we have lego sets on clearance. Noticed someone tried hiding 10 sets under the base deck of the lego aisles. Was zoning and noticed the bottom shelf lego sets were toppled over.
4 of them went salvage while the others were still 15-30%off.
The things people will do...

So i know we have lego sets on clearance. Noticed someone tried hiding 10 sets under the base deck of the lego aisles. Was zoning and noticed the bottom shelf lego sets were toppled over.
4 of them went salvage while the others were still 15-30%off.
The things people will do...
DPCI for them?

If you have the receipt, why bother when you can just straight return it? Unless this policy allows it to be done without a receipt, in which case Target is just asking to be shafted by everyone.
I'm assuming the idea is to be able to get it on a different platform when only select ones are marked down. Especially with the generation gap and games being prices and discounted differently at times.

Picked up some cheap PS3 games while picking up the Big Hero 6 steelbook - Anarchy Reigns for $2.98, Binary Domain for $2.98 and Bakugan for an even $3.00.

West Covina Target:
:360: Red Dead Redemption GOTYE $20.98
:360: + :ps3: Inversion $5.98
:ps3: Bakugan Defenders of the Core $3.00
:ps3: Hitman HD Trilogy $9.98
:ps3: Red Faction Armageddon $5.98
:360: ABC Wipeout Create & Crash $9.98
:360: The Hip Hop Dance Experience $9.98
:360: nickelodeon dance 2 $7.48
:ps3: A Realm Reborn Final Fantasy XIV Online $9.98
:360: Motionsport Adrenaline $4.48
:360: nickelodeon Victorious Time to Shine $4.48
:360: Kinectimals $4.48
:ps3: PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale $9.98
:360: The Darkness II Limited Edition $4.48
:360: + :ps3: The Bureau XCOM Declassified $7.48
:ps3: Lego The Hobbit $5.98

I got myself :360: Inversion, :360: The Bureau XCOM Declassified, and :ps3: Lego The Hobbit.
Saw some of the same stuff at my Target, and also:

Ni No Kuni $9.98

360 Metro Last Light $9.98 (PS3 version $13.98

360 Midway Collection $9.98

360 Gear of War Judgment $9.98

PS3 Army of Two Devil's Carter $9.98

360 Sonic's Ultimate Genesis $9.98

Picked up:

Ni No Kuni $9.98  207 24 0537

The Walking Dead Season 2 PS3 $14.98 207 24 1137

The black label Ni No Kuni was on clearance but the GH was in another spot at $19.99. :whistle2:?

Picked up the Big Hero 6 Steelbook for $14.99 because the store didn't have any of the freaking BH6 toys for the combo deal, thus the manager adjusted it with an additional $5 off.  The real find was this, though...and think I did pretty well with this pair of Lego 75055 Star Destroyers I came upon:

E99F9C5B-1706-4790-A9A5-224A65A75185_zpsgx4fwpfg.jpg

Picked up the Big Hero 6 Steelbook for $14.99 because the store didn't have any of the freaking BH6 toys for the combo deal, thus the manager adjusted it with an additional $5 off. The real find was this, though...and think I did pretty well with this pair of Lego 75055 Star Destroyers I came upon:

and now im gong on brickseek to see if theyre any of those star destroyers near me

Picked up the Big Hero 6 Steelbook for $14.99 because the store didn't have any of the freaking BH6 toys for the combo deal, thus the manager adjusted it with an additional $5 off. The real find was this, though...and think I did pretty well with this pair of Lego 75055 Star Destroyers I came upon:
Damn you really are into Legos, do you collect them or flip them?? I never thought legos go for that much

I have one showing local but it has a est. price of $129.99, same for all stores within 100 miles. Not a Lego person but that looks pretty cool. Nice find.

Were they marked for clearance they show in stock by local targets
The round red clearance tag was on the shelf where they were positioned, but the sets themselves did not have the red clearance stickers. Took one to the scanner around the corner from the Lego aisle and, suffice to say, head nearly exploded (given the set is I think $120 on target.com but no less than $129.99 at every Target I've seen it at, and often MUCH MUCH higher - to the tune of ~$150 to even $160). Sub $40 is definitely a steal in my book...even if it *is* light on minifigs. Has Darth Vader though...always a plus.

One is for my kids (read: me), and one for my nephews. Gonna make a big ol' paper mache Death Star and have it crash through it like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW_hGOFukMQ#t=39

damn they have been hard to find so i just bought one from tru with an at at for 180 total last week

you wouldn't be willing to sell one would you... PM me if we could maybe work out a deal.

Star Destroyers were long gone at my Target but came up at $129 on the scanner...hmm.

However my store did have probably 3 dozen of the Joker Steam Roller sets...$35 a piece.

does your brickseeker show msrp price or the discount?

Target clearance is YMMV, go to the store and check.... Brickseek isn't going to tell you shit, only that they have it in stock, don't be lazy!

I don't know if it's been mentioned but I got an IPhone 6 Plus OtterBox Defender case for $41.98, DPCI 080-08-2938. They had the other one too for $30ish dollars, I should have taken a photo.

Figured this was a good price since they literally just came out not to long ago.

It shows the correct ($38.98) price. Check for yourself, the zipcode is 91706. Baldwin Park store. Only store within 50 miles of L.A. that has it at that price, and in fact, only two other stores out of 50+ show it any cheaper than $129.99 - one shows it at $95 ish and another at $46 ish.

See above :D

I found 2 16 GB Vita memory cards at a Target near me. The clearance sticker on them says $38.xx, but the iPod scanner only showed the original price. If I took it to the counter, is there a chance it'll ring up at a lower price?

Picked up:

Ni No Kuni $9.98 207 24 0537
The Walking Dead Season 2 PS3 $14.98 207 24 1137

The black label Ni No Kuni was on clearance but the GH was in another spot at $19.99. :whistle2:?
If anyone live in lees summit, missouri they have 10 copies Ni no kuni gh version for $7.98 each

I found 2 16 GB Vita memory cards at a Target near me. The clearance sticker on them says $38.xx, but the iPod scanner only showed the original price. If I took it to the counter, is there a chance it'll ring up at a lower price?
It will ring up whatever the aisle scanner shows, but if a valid lower sticker is still on it, they will usually give you the sticker price.

I experienced my first brickseek weirdness today. Saw one store had 6 lego hobbit ps3 listed the other day, only to go to 0 soon after someone here posted it hit $5.98. I figured some el hoardo just took them all to flip since clearance has been such a drought otherwise and they must be starving. But the store actually still had a bunch of them in the prison, so somehow brickseek zeroed out for no reason and still shows 0 when I know there are multiple.

2OJMq6P.jpg
HudFMHW.jpg

Poked around the Palm Desert, CA Target during lunch and noticed the pile of games. Average price of everything was around $10, but the prize for today was Gears of War: Judgement. Been meaning to pick this up for my time honored tradition of drunken couch bro-op as I've done with all the other titles in this series. $10 is more than good, especially since it came with a free digital copy of GoW1, which I surprisingly don't own.

Me and my buddy also snagged the last Tales of the Abyss 3DS (Unpictured) for $20 in Riverside, CA. Was aiming at the $10 copy at Hemet, CA, but someone beat us there while we were still driving. If you're still aiming for a copy, may now be a good time since they seem to all be on clearance between $20 and $10.

$10.00 Gears of War: Judgement 207-22-0762

$20.00 Tales of the Abyss 3DS 207-02-1376

2OJMq6P.jpg
HudFMHW.jpg

Poked around the Palm Desert, CA Target during lunch and noticed the pile of games. Average price of everything was around $10, but the prize for today was Gears of War: Judgement. Been meaning to pick this up for my time honored tradition of drunken couch bro-op as I've done with all the other titles in this series. $10 is more than good, especially since it came with a free digital copy of GoW1, which I surprisingly don't own.

Me and my buddy also snagged the last Tales of the Abyss 3DS (Unpictured) for $20 in Riverside, CA. Was aiming at the $10 copy at Hemet, CA, but someone beat us there while we were still driving. If you're still aiming for a copy, may now be a good time since they seem to all be on clearance between $20 and $10.

$10.00 Gears of War: Judgement 207-22-0762
$20.00 Tales of the Abyss 3DS 207-02-1376
So your the one who's been beating me to some stuff :whistle2:D at least now I know its someone on cag

Found something a bit unexpected at Target today ... Not clearance but not something that should have been in Target lately ... A brand new copy of Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate edition. It rang up $39.99 ... Which felt really high to me at the time. But it seems to sell for $80 on Amazon and, from what I recall when I was looking for it 6 months or so ago is also nearly impossible to find.

So what do you guys think, should I keep it or return it?

2OJMq6P.jpg
HudFMHW.jpg

$10.00 Gears of War: Judgement 207-22-0762

$20.00 Tales of the Abyss 3DS 207-02-1376
I got Gears of War Judgement for about 5 off amazon.com , but 10 isn't bad.

I picked up Ni No Kuni $9.98  (207 24 0537). I was contemplating getting Gears of War: Judgment but I realized I haven't even touched Gears of War 3 yet. LOL. The plight of the gaming dad with no time to game. 

bread's done
Back