Target Clearance Thread XXII

Nintendo published games rarely go clearance by me. But they do time to time have great sales. Down to $15 on some quality titles MK 7 NSMB 2 AC:NL and DKCR to name a few

Everything Easter seasonal clearance I've been tracking suddenly re-set to full price, including the two Lego poly bags. I expect that to be reflected throughout stores tomorrow. Though there were plenty of days to score these (and everything else Easter related) at 50, 70, and 90% off, so if ya missed out, ya snooze ya lose.
Is this store company wide or is it normal target ymmv? I ask because I was at my store yesterday and there was still a butt load of Easter candy. I bought some but was holding out for the 90% off.

Is this store company wide or is it normal target ymmv? I ask because I was at my store yesterday and there was still a butt load of Easter candy. I bought some but was holding out for the 90% off.
Well I can only speak to the results being returned from my check of 4 particular DPCI numbers including the 2 Lego poly bags. They are all showing full price since yesterday.

Peeps still showing as 70% off

I also found out that I know the Lego rep for my area today.

And if anyone is looking for a terraria PS3 CE shoot me a pm, I have a spare.

I stopped by Target yesterday and saw Wolfenstein New Order for PS3 and 360 for $8.98, PS All Stars for PS3 $5.98, Murdered Soul Suspect for PS3 $5.98, and Max Payne 3 for PS3 $5.98.  I was going to grab all stars, but didn't want to add it to my backlog.

There may be a psp/ps vita b2g1 sale by the end of may.

I overheard the Sony rep talking to the electronics lead about it may happen.

Found http://brickpicker.com/target-inventory that works like http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker but has slightly better dpci search thing, it comes up with more relevant results for things I'm typing into it, but the bad part is it doesn't show what's on hand vs. saleable quantity, but for that you could still go in store, punch in the dpci 2 c if it's in the store room or not unless someone walked out with it.

Anyone know of a website that can convert the online tcin to a store dpci?  I'm looking for the dcpi of Test Drive Unlimited 2 for :ps3: or :360: their old links were: http://www.target.com/p/Test-Drive-Unlimited-2-PlayStation-3/-/A-12648691 & http://www.target.com/p/test-drive-unlimited-2-xbox-360/-/A-12648692 ... I saw the PC page of it, http://www.target.com/PDPPrintView?catalogEntryID=201052065&quantity_print=xxxxxx&starcount=no&catEntType=ITEM but changing that 243-01-0001 to 207-24-0001 got Ratchet & Clank Into the Nexus game instead rofl so that doesn't follow the same numbering dpci pattern lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know of a website that can convert the online tcin to a store dpci? I'm looking for the dcpi of Test Drive Unlimited 2 for :ps3: or :360: their old links were: http://www.target.com/p/Test-Drive-Unlimited-2-PlayStation-3/-/A-12648691 & http://www.target.com/p/test-drive-unlimited-2-xbox-360/-/A-12648692 ... I saw the PC page of it, http://www.target.com/PDPPrintView?catalogEntryID=201052065&quantity_print=xxxxxx&starcount=no&catEntType=ITEM but changing that 243-01-0001 to 207-24-0001 got Ratchet & Clank Into the Nexus game instead rofl so that doesn't follow the same numbering dpci pattern lol
go to gohastings and search for any game you're trying to find using brickseek. you'll find the upc on their page and then you go over to brickseek and search by upc rather than dcpi. tdu2 on 360 is: 207-22-0523 btw

also if gohastings doesn't have the game listed you can also use half.com but their catalog is poor and sometimes doesn't have the upc listed.

go to gohastings and search for any game you're trying to find using brickseek. you'll find the upc on their page and then you go over to brickseek and search by upc rather than dcpi. tdu2 on 360 is: 207-22-0523 btw

also if gohastings doesn't have the game listed you can also use half.com but their catalog is poor and sometimes doesn't have the upc listed.
Oh ok awesome thx =)

Though when I tried to change it to the PS3 format 207-24-0523, it comes up invalid, so they must've coded that game under something else grrr =(

Keep an eye out guys.

It looks like Cabela's African Adventures (X1) may be hitting clearance soon.

GOTY!!!!

Saw a few copies at the Pasadena store (2-story one).

They were ringing up at $29.99. Not marked clearance but enough copies to lead me to believe they weren't misplaced.

Not sure if full price or not.

Bummer. I'd like to buy Sly 4 on PS3, but the DPCI that got posted earlier (207-24-6512) is apparently invalid. Brickseek DPCI search also can't find anything when searching for the game title and variants. I actually found a cached link to the product page on Target, but that's gone too. I guess I'm out of luck, then?

Edit: Scratch that, found a working Sly 4 DPCI for anyone else that wants it. 207-24-0512

:360: Call of Duty Ghosts (Prestige Edition) [207-22-2224] $179.99 -> $89.98

:ps3: Call of Duty Ghosts (Prestige Edition) [207-24-2224] $179.99 -> $89.98
The Marlton, NJ store still has a few 70% copies of Wolfenstein for PS4, PS3, and 360, along with a handful of 70% Vita games (Uncharted, Unit 13, LBP). Picked up the last copy of Fuse for...some reason.

Keep an eye out guys.

It looks like Cabela's African Adventures (X1) may be hitting clearance soon.
GOTY!!!!

Saw a few copies at the Pasadena store (2-story one).

They were ringing up at $29.99. Not marked clearance but enough copies to lead me to believe they weren't misplaced.

Not sure if full price or not.
That just came out in march.

Casselberry, FL Target still has Wolfenstein: The New Order for $8.98. Several 360 copies and at least one for PS3 were there this afternoon.

Casselberry, FL Target still has Wolfenstein: The New Order for $8.98. Several 360 copies and at least one for PS3 were there this afternoon.
You are the closest CAG I've seen on here. :wave:

And a word of welcome...

tumblr_mn5e7bwft31qhoocho1_500.gif

You are the closest CAG I've seen on here. :wave:

And a word of welcome...

tumblr_mn5e7bwft31qhoocho1_500.gif
Lolol there's more than you know....given UCF is like the 2nd biggest school in the country now, I would think a lot of UCF kids are on here... I moved away after I graduated so not there anymore... area I live now has no Targets in my city boooooooo, 3 in the city west of me, none in the city east of me LOL

:ps4: Wolfenstein TNO just now dropped to $11.98 at my Target.
:vita: LittleBigPlanet is still $19.99 somehow.

There were also some Philips Bluetooth speakers that were like five bucks off that I'd pick up once they hit like, 80% off or more.

You know what game I want to see clearanced? Fire Emblem Awakening. Jesus Christ in a football helmet that game doesn't drop.

:360: Call of Duty Ghosts (Prestige Edition) [207-22-2224] $179.99 -> $89.98

:ps3: Call of Duty Ghosts (Prestige Edition) [207-24-2224] $179.99 -> $89.98
The Marlton, NJ store still has a few 70% copies of Wolfenstein for PS4, PS3, and 360, along with a handful of 70% Vita games (Uncharted, Unit 13, LBP). Picked up the last copy of Fuse for...some reason.
Gamestop B&M currently has the CoD Ghosts: Prestige Editions for MUCH cheaper (if you can find a store that has them).

LINK: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/344477-call-of-duty-ghosts-prestige-edition-2297-ps3-2897-360-4097-ps4xb1-gamestop-ymmv/

Picked up a PS3 copy for $23 yesterday. X360 is @ $29 & PS4/X1 are @$41.

I'll be using the game as a gag gift & the real fun will be letting my daughters play with the camera.

:ps4: Wolfenstein TNO just now dropped to $11.98 at my Target.
:vita: LittleBigPlanet is still $19.99 somehow.

There were also some Philips Bluetooth speakers that were like five bucks off that I'd pick up once they hit like, 80% off or more.

You know what game I want to see clearanced? Fire Emblem Awakening. Jesus Christ in a football helmet that game doesn't drop.
It has been on sale of couple of times, over the past two years. It was on sale for $11.99 last fall at Target. I don't remember if it was every Target, or just select Targets. It was also on sale for $15 at Best Buy at the end of 2013, that was nationwide.

Found these deals at my local Target all between 80% and 90% off:

PS3:

Inversion           $3.04

Mass Effect 2    $1.54

Xbox 360:

Victorious: Time to Shine    $1.14

Wii U:

Just Dance 2014                 $6.04

Also saw a Winterfest Lob-Star Skylanders Trap Team figure for $2.24

Picked up Wolfenstein for the Xbox One for $5.99 today. DPCI 207-32-0956. PS4 version still $11.98. Also saw Sly Cooper collection PS3 for $5.98. Sorry, no DCPI number.

Picked up Wolfenstein for the Xbox One for $5.99 today. DPCI 207-32-0956. PS4 version still $11.98. Also saw Sly Cooper collection PS3 for $5.98. Sorry, no DCPI number.
Dang, I just bought my copy today for $9.98+tax.

The game came up as zeroed out in the system so it might disappear soon. Cashier said $9.98 was the last price.

[quote name="psunami" post="12648167" timestamp="1429389431"]My store says the same thing but they wouldn't do anything to help me find them since they were a clearance item. [/quote]

Just left. They had a few XBox One copies in the locked area. Nothing for PS4. Tried the DPCI number in the price checker and it came up no item found. Glad I didn't go out of my way.

Dang, I just bought my copy today for $9.98+tax.

The game came up as zeroed out in the system so it might disappear soon. Cashier said $9.98 was the last price.
That's how much I paid. From understanding, every target does markdowns depending on manager and I think $9.98 wouldn't go any lower.

bread's done
Back