Target Clearance Thread XXII

The xbo controller with play and charge that steelyard shows was nowhere to be found.

The one on the floor rang up under a different dpci for 74.99

1 TB WD Ultra external HDD $35 (50% off).  Super easy to get out of the enclosure and makes for a good cheap way to upgrade your PS3/PS4.

1 TB WD Ultra external HDD $35 (50% off). Super easy to get out of the enclosure and makes for a good cheap way to upgrade your PS3/PS4.
They are tethered to the enclosure via solder...I believe. Not possible to use with PS4

Last edited by a moderator:
[attachment=16985:wd HDD.JPG]

There sure are a lot of steps needed to add a picture on this thread....

attachicon.gif
wd HDD.JPG

There sure are a lot of steps needed to add a picture on this thread....
That doesn't look like a SATA interface... looks like you cracked it open for nothing.

That doesn't look like a SATA interface... looks like you cracked it open for nothing.
Ha! looks like I learned something new today. Glad you pointed this out before I started to monkey with my PS4.

Oh well, $35 for what is supposed to be very solid 1TB HDD, I'm still happy. Time to snap the case back together!

Is it possible to call the target store and tell them the dcpi to see if they can find the item? I went to look for a vita game last week and had no luck finding it,  it says 1 available via brickseek, and it has been like that the past week.

The GF wanted to hit an out of the way restaurant for her birthday.  Was going to go to the mall for some shopping afterwards but got out too late.  We were only one exit away from the only Target within 100 miles that has Freedom Wars in stock.  I was able to convince her to go to Target instead.  Scored what I was looking for without her knowing my ulterior motive.

The GF wanted to hit an out of the way restaurant for her birthday. Was going to go to the mall for some shopping afterwards but got out too late. We were only one exit away from the only Target within 100 miles that has Freedom Wars in stock. I was able to convince her to go to Target instead. Scored what I was looking for without her knowing my ulterior motive.
A-Team theme song was blasting in my head as I finished reading this..."I love it when a plan comes together"

thanks for the Red Pebble post, was able to snag one yesterday (wasn't properly marked down and rang up the wrong price, I asked if she could check and when she saw she couldn't help but let out an "OH SHIT!")

thanks for the Red Pebble post, was able to snag one yesterday (wasn't properly marked down and rang up the wrong price, I asked if she could check and when she saw she couldn't help but let out an "OH SHIT!")
I have the same thing at one of my stores. What did you say because I can't imagine "hey, this should be cheaper" would work.

I have the same thing at one of my stores. What did you say because I can't imagine "hey, this should be cheaper" would work.
it rang up $78 or something and I simply said "oh, I checked that and it showed up cheaper" and she asked if I used their website (of course I had used brickseek , etc) and I just said "yeah, I think so." She whipped out her phone to look it up on some Target website/app and I thought it was not going to happen, but the "oh shit" immediately had me smiling again.

it rang up $78 or something and I simply said "oh, I checked that and it showed up cheaper" and she asked if I used their website (of course I had used brickseek , etc) and I just said "yeah, I think so." She whipped out her phone to look it up on some Target website/app and I thought it was not going to happen, but the "oh shit" immediately had me smiling again.
Ok, I ask because I am never sure how to bridge this gap when brickseek says one price but the scanners say another.

External Harddrives are finally going on clearance around here. Think these were posted about a month ago

Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop External Hard Drive 056-02-0117 $90.98

Seagate 3TB Personal Cloud 056-02-0128 $79.98

I found about 15 of the gold DS3's, hopefully they can get to about $15 each soon.

External Harddrives are finally going on clearance around here. Think these were posted about a month ago

Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop External Hard Drive 056-02-0117 $90.98

Seagate 3TB Personal Cloud 056-02-0128 $79.98

I found about 15 of the gold DS3's, hopefully they can get to about $15 each soon.
The 4TB one is the one I got for $40 last month. It works excellently with the XBO.

Someone cleaned out the 4 copies of Madden 13 PSV that were showing in stock $9.98 each at the Beverly Center City Target. Oh well, snooze Ya lose.

The 4TB one is the one I got for $40 last month. It works excellently with the XBO.
I've been waiting on this since you posted but still $129.99 in all the stores around me. Do you know how low the 3TB one has been seen? That one is going for $79.99 here but I feel like that isn't that great, especially in comparison to the 4TB you picked up for $40.

Decided to drive to the Target that has the clearance prices on the external harddrives. Found a Seagate 2TB for $49.95. Brickseek was saying this has been out of stock since May. Perfect timing I've been looking for one of these to put into my PS4. 

Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB External Hard Drive - Blue  056-02-0154

They had alot of 3-4TB harddrives that they just put on clearance. Waiting for those prices to drop.

Found an xbox 360 camo controller for $27.98 (?) at the Target in Newport, KY. Six controllers left as of yesterday afternoon.

They also had some of the Nest thermostat (2nd generation) for $175 - national price is $199.

207-20-0921 Borderlands 2 (PlayStation VITA) $19.98

207-20-0707 VITA Game Assassins Creed: Liberation Infinity $8.98 to $14.98

207-20-0127 VITA Game Tearaway $11.98

207-20-0451 PSP VALUE LP KILLZONE+LOGANS SHADOW $4.48

087-10-0764 Jenga Tetris Game $7.68

056-01-0084 Laptop Computer Acer Intel Core I3-5005u Light Silver $249.98 to 349.98...no idea what the original price on this one was

008-06-1513 Roku 2 Multimedia Streaming Player $20.98 (not as good as the Roku 3 008-06-1541 $8.98 

Very YMMV that was previously reported)

057-00-1752 Apple® Magic Mouse - White (MB829LL/A) $34.48 

057-00-1750 Apple® Wireless Keyboard - Silver (MC184LL/A) $34.48

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand just for Lil Romeo:

:booty:  :D/ :cry:   :baby:

007-04-0453 GoodNites® Underwear for Boys, Big Pack - Size S/M (33 Count) $13.28

007-04-0338 Huggies® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper - Size 6 (52 Count) $17.48

007-06-0073 Seventh Generation Touch of Cloth Diapers Super Jumbo Pack - Size 2 (80 Count) $17.48 

007-06-0070 Seventh Generation Touch of Cloth Diapers Jumbo Pack - Size 1 (32 Count) $6.28

007-06-0018 Seventh Generation Free and Clear Baby Diapers - 54 Count (Size 4) $9.98

007-08-0576 Babyganics Non-Petroleum Soothing Protective Ointment for Butthurt Tushy - 7.5oz Bottle $6.98

007-08-0634 Boudreaux 1.5 oz Diaper Rash Treatment $4.39

030-04-4180 Disney Jake and the Neverland Pirates Potty System $7.78

030-04-4184 The First Years Disney Junior Jake & the Neverland Pirates Soft Potty Seat $3.88

:D/   :baby:   :cry:   :booty:

Alittle more information on that laptop. Stolen from SD

Acer Aspire V15 Touchscreen Signature Edition Laptop (V3-572P-326T).

Specs
• Intel Core i3-5005U
• 6GB DDR3
• 1TB HDD
• 15.6" 1366x76 8 LED Touchscreen
• Intel HD Graphics 5500
• Backlit Keyboard
• 6-Cell Battery
• Windows 8.1

207-20-0921 Borderlands 2 (PlayStation VITA) $19.98

207-20-0707 VITA Game Assassins Creed: Liberation Infinity $8.98 to $14.98

207-20-0127 VITA Game Tearaway $11.98

207-20-0451 PSP VALUE LP KILLZONE+LOGANS SHADOW $4.48

087-10-0764 Jenga Tetris Game $7.68

056-01-0084 Laptop Computer Acer Intel Core I3-5005u Light Silver $249.98 to 349.98...no idea what the original price on this one was

008-06-1513 Roku 2 Multimedia Streaming Player $20.98 (not as good as the Roku 3 008-06-1541 $8.98

Very YMMV that was previously reported)

057-00-1752 Apple® Magic Mouse - White (MB829LL/A) $34.48

057-00-1750 Apple® Wireless Keyboard - Silver (MC184LL/A) $34.48

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand just for Lil Romeo:

:booty: :D/ :cry: :baby:

007-04-0453 GoodNites® Underwear for Boys, Big Pack - Size S/M (33 Count) $13.28

007-04-0338 Huggies® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper - Size 6 (52 Count) $17.48

007-06-0073 Seventh Generation Touch of Cloth Diapers Super Jumbo Pack - Size 2 (80 Count) $17.48

007-06-0070 Seventh Generation Touch of Cloth Diapers Jumbo Pack - Size 1 (32 Count) $6.28

007-06-0018 Seventh Generation Free and Clear Baby Diapers - 54 Count (Size 4) $9.98

007-08-0576 Babyganics Non-Petroleum Soothing Protective Ointment for Butthurt Tushy - 7.5oz Bottle $6.98

007-08-0634 Boudreaux 1.5 oz Diaper Rash Treatment $4.39

030-04-4180 Disney Jake and the Neverland Pirates Potty System $7.78

030-04-4184 The First Years Disney Junior Jake & the Neverland Pirates Soft Potty Seat $3.88

:D/ :baby: :cry: :booty:
Thanks for posting this! Just realized the local Targets dropped their Vita games to 70% off today. They usually wait until Mondays so it was nice to get a heads up!

These prices don't appear to be ringing up on the price scanners yet, but are showing on brickseek. Any suggestions?

Thanks for posting this! Just realized the local Targets dropped their Vita games to 70% off today. They usually wait until Mondays so it was nice to get a heads up!
Electronics price drops/clearance prices get pushed down from the central system on Thursdays or Fridays, however they will not be active in the local stores until the store's pricing team goes through and scans the items with the scanning gun. Also, I believe that even with the new prices in the system, certain (if not all) departments will not be active locally until the proper day they are scheduled to drop. For example, I've noticed that toy department clearance prices get updated in the system at midnight Wednesday central time, however attempting to get those prices during Wednesday will not work even if you get the pricing team to scan a particular item with the pricing gun. Only Thursday will the item be "allowed" to drop.

For electronics, I believe that is the case on Saturday at earliest.

Electronics price drops/clearance prices get pushed down from the central system on Thursdays or Fridays, however they will not be active in the local stores until the store's pricing team goes through and scans the items with the scanning gun. Also, I believe that even with the new prices in the system, certain (if not all) departments will not be active locally until the proper day they are scheduled to drop. For example, I've noticed that toy department clearance prices get updated in the system at midnight Wednesday central time, however attempting to get those prices during Wednesday will not work even if you get the pricing team to scan a particular item with the pricing gun. Only Thursday will the item be "allowed" to drop.

Thanks for the info. Was going to stop by before I go into work in a few hours and check but likely I will have to go back on Saturday anyway. Still, it's good to know they are changing very soon :)

Well, as previously mentioned by others, all Targets in my area are pretty much abandoning and dumping all Vita games for about $15 bucks and PSP accessories for $10. Gonna wait a few weeks and see if i can get below $10.

Interesting gem though, seems as though the Red 1st Gen Pebble Smartwatch (057-03-3143) is on clearance for $30. Bought one outta curiosity, plenty left at La Quinta, but Palm Springs still had them at $50 last I checked.
The Palm Springs Target now has the Red Pebble Smartwatch marked down to $30 as well; the employee there told me she just did it on Tuesday. As of about two hours ago there was one left after I bought mine.

Whats the DCPI or whatever it is on that play n charge?
DCPI 207-00-2003 . They also meant the xbox one wireless controller with play & charge kit, play & charge kits aren't $45. I got this wireless controller set for $32.98 in the last week.

Went to target later in the day, and stumbled this time on World of Nintendo figures. Picked up the last Link for $4.48 (DCPI 087-06-0956). There were several Mario's, Yoshi's, and Wario's. No DK or Bowser. Had a tiny 50 printed on the clearance sticker but doubt this figure would of survived another price drop.

Crap, wish I'd read this first. Hopefully they drop tomorrow.

Went to target later in the day, and stumbled this time on World of Nintendo figures. Picked up the last Link for $4.48 (DCPI 087-06-0956). There were several Mario's, Yoshi's, and Wario's. No DK or Bowser. Had a tiny 50 printed on the clearance sticker but doubt this figure would of survived another price drop.
Donkey Kong and Bowser can only be bought at Toys R Us stores.

Speaking of World of Nintendo, the Series 2 deluxes are starting to pop out at TRU. Only managed to get Ganondorf, the Metroid is tough to find. Same with the Series 3 4 Inch figures, no luck finding Fox.
The 20 Inch Link has also finally appeared at TRU for about $39.99, and for the record it does not scale with the 20 Inch Mario. ;)

bread's done
Back