Target Clearance Thread XXII

Picked up a wireless Wii sensor bar for $5.98. The only thing is it takes 4 AA batteries.

Also saw a bunch of Wii Fit meters for $9.98.

Man my local Target has had literally 0 games/peripherals on any clearance rack in months. It always used to be kind of hidden away by the books, now it's just gone.

Do either of those stock checker sites used in this thread allow you to just sort inventory and maybe sort by price? I guess I'd have to just get lucky and see something on sale posted here and see if my local store has it.

Anyone happen to have that DPCI for the Tales of Abyss game? I tried the one that was linked earlier and it seems to point to a movie or something called "Girls"... unless Target started selling young women?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone happen to have that DPCI for the Tales of Abyss game? I tried the one that was linked earlier and it seems to point to a movie or something called "Girls"... unless Target started selling young women?
That's funny, I've been keeping an eye out on some shelves, and Brickseek now calls them "Girls" also.

the same thing happened to me, I tried looking for the borderlands vita bundle. I knew the dpci was right but the item was girls. The stock and price may still be correct, the item name might just be wrong. Dpci is 207-02-1376. I tried searching for it too and I girls also came up on my search. It might be a temporary issue because when I search the vita bundle now it has the correct item name

St. Charles, MO target is a bounty of PS3/360/Wii/DS games. Enough to fill a media end cap. Prices are good.

Some X1 but not much. Have another end cap l with some memory cards and other assorted electronics too.

Way too much to mention.

St. Charles, MO target is a bounty of PS3/360/Wii/DS games. Enough to fill a media end cap. Prices are good.

Some X1 but not much. Have another end cap l with some memory cards and other assorted electronics too.

Way too much to mention.
Nooooooo I used to live 5 minutes from there! :wall: I've since moved out of state.

I'll check my local Target - they either experience clearance-jackpot or absolutely nothing.

That's funny, I've been keeping an eye out on some shelves, and Brickseek now calls them "Girls" also.

the same thing happened to me, I tried looking for the borderlands vita bundle. I knew the dpci was right but the item was girls. The stock and price may still be correct, the item name might just be wrong. Dpci is 207-02-1376. I tried searching for it too and I girls also came up on my search. It might be a temporary issue because when I search the vita bundle now it has the correct item name
I had this problem as well, though I can't remember which game it was for.

Picked up some vita & psp games today for 70% off, I know they been reported before but they finally hit this price at my store. Also AC3 Collector edition (207-22-0781) hit 70% today which made it $35.98, and Fable Anniversary (207-22-1033) $11.98. Pink iPad Air Smart cover (057-06-3250)

Make that three, me and a friend bought the Logitech z506 Surround Sound Speaker Set (056-00-0127) for $23.98 and I got Girls as well on Brickseeker, but the correct item in Fyndly, though Fyndly has been bugging out on me recently with random 500 errors. Also the Playstation Silver Headsets (Sorry, no DCPI) were $15, which my friend took for him and his brother.

HBnJOuT.jpg

Make that three, me and a friend bought the Logitech z506 Surround Sound Speaker Set (056-00-0127) for $23.98 and I got Girls as well on Brickseeker, but the correct item in Fyndly, though Fyndly has been bugging out on me recently with random 500 errors. Also the Playstation Silver Headsets (Sorry, no DCPI) were $15, which my friend took for him and his brother.

HBnJOuT.jpg
nice find on those logitech speakers, I have the Z323 model and love the surround sound it sets just with 2 speakers.

HBnJOuT.jpg
That's a nice set. Unfortunately you have to do some finagling for it to work with the One or PS4. Otherwise you're looking at the 906

HBnJOuT.jpg
Nice, I checked BrickSeek and see that my store has 2 in-stock with a price of "NA," while another has it as $79.99. Gives me hope that they'd be on clearance, but I'm not 100% sure I need them. I wish Target clearances nice keyboards and mice, those are what I REALLY need.

That's a nice set. Unfortunately you have to do some finagling for it to work with the One or PS4. Otherwise you're looking at the 906
Wait, they'll actually work on a console? Do tell, that makes them even more intriguing.

Picked up today Chima 3DS $3.04 DPCI 207-02-1440, Red Dead Redemption PS3 $5.98 DPCI 207-24-0745, Turtle Beach P11 Headset for the PS3 $17.98 DPCI 207-00-1114, Duracell Power Inverter $4.54 DPCI 049-00-1484, and a Weight Watchers Weight tracking scale $3.94 DPCI 064-19-0341

Picked up today Chima 3DS $3.04 DPCI 207-02-1440, Red Dead Redemption PS3 $5.98 DPCI 207-24-0745, Turtle Beach P11 Headset for the PS3 $17.98 DPCI 207-00-1114, Duracell Power Inverter $4.54 DPCI 049-00-1484, and a Weight Watchers Weight tracking scale $3.94 DPCI 064-19-0341
wow, mic deal on the scale. It's coming up $25.99 near me

Nice, I checked BrickSeek and see that my store has 2 in-stock with a price of "NA," while another has it as $79.99. Gives me hope that they'd be on clearance, but I'm not 100% sure I need them. I wish Target clearances nice keyboards and mice, those are what I REALLY need.

Wait, they'll actually work on a console? Do tell, that makes them even more intriguing.
You'll need to get an RCA-3.5mm adapter and hook it up to the controllers. It will work with the 360 just fine, particularly if you have the E model with the 3.5mm jack, same principle.

The store near me had a bunch of games in the clearance end cap.  Mostly shovelware but there were a few things of note.

Goldeneye 007 Reloaded (PS3) - $14.98

Men in Black Alien Crisis (PS3) - $8.98

God of War Origins Collection (PS3) - $10.98

Prices of clearance PS Vita games didn't go down in price this week? Do you guys think it will still go down? Store near my place still have a lot of Tearaway, COD, Freedom Wars, Lumines, Chima, Rayman, and that Dungeon game. Also last copy of Borderlands 2.

Prices of clearance PS Vita games didn't go down in price this week? Do you guys think it will still go down? Store near my place still have a lot of Tearaway, COD, Freedom Wars, Lumines, Chima, Rayman, and that Dungeon game. Also last copy of Borderlands 2.
70% is where stuff stops these days in all but the rarest of instances. If it's still at 50% then it's likely something to do with that store.

No, games don't tend to go more than 70% off.

70% is where stuff stops these days in all but the rarest of instances. If it's still at 50% then it's likely something to do with that store.
Yeah, usually goes to 70% and then out of the system, right? I've gotten games for $1 MONTHS after they were on clearance and then got lost in the system somehow, like Gravity Rush I picked up a month ago but was clearanced back in the spring.

Yeah, usually goes to 70% and then out of the system, right? I've gotten games for $1 MONTHS after they were on clearance and then got lost in the system somehow, like Gravity Rush I picked up a month ago but was clearanced back in the spring.
70%, then salvage (item not found, out of system, sent back to manuf or sold to other resellers behind the scenes)

if somehow the salvaged items show back up on the floor, when you try to buy it, it will be back at FULL MSRP price

70%, then salvage (item not found, out of system, sent back to manuf or sold to other resellers behind the scenes)

if somehow the salvaged items show back up on the floor, when you try to buy it, it will be back at FULL MSRP price
For me there was no sticker on the game and it didn;t show up on the scanner. The electronics guy just looked at said "I think I'm actually supposed to throw this away" and then let me buy it for $1.

At the Fountain Hills Target some 3DS games were 90% off. Pac-Man Ghostly Adventures was $3.04 and Layton Miracle mask was $6.04. There was a bunch of other shovelware that was $3-6. Too bad the Vita clearance didn't get that low.

HBnJOuT.jpg
Holy crap, get me one of these.

I need this in my life.

Whatever you do, don't go to Desert Ridge to do a return/rebuy. Those people there than run the CS desk are a bunch of meanies.
I think a new return/rebuy strategy is in order, and that is the coordinated/in volume return/rebuy strategy. If we can get local people to all perform returns or simply do mass returns of a particular item, basically flooding the target (pun intended) store with the particular item that is on clearance there, it should provide far more opportunity for at least one of the item to show up on the shelves or clearance endcaps for each individual. If the employees refuse to perform the price adjustment return/rebuy method, simply return the item(s) and follow up a day later. SImply buy up excessive inventory at one store and flood the store with 0 inventory but an much more compelling price. Target clearance arbitrage.

bread's done
Back