Target Clearance Thread XXII

Probably no way this will work but maybe someone has tried it.  Now that the XB1 controller has a standard audio jack can you use any wired headset with them even the sony ones?  Saw the wired sony ones for under $20 on clearance and figured I'd try them out.  Worst case scenario is I could still use them on my PS4.

Probably no way this will work but maybe someone has tried it. Now that the XB1 controller has a standard audio jack can you use any wired headset with them even the sony ones? Saw the wired sony ones for under $20 on clearance and figured I'd try them out. Worst case scenario is I could still use them on my PS4.
Yeah, it works.

I found Rayman Legends and Killer Instinct (Combo Breaker Pack) for X1 @ $6.91 Yesterday. repackaged.

but they were brand new.
Ton of wii, ds games though (didn't look through) --  terrible prices on sports games for PS4.

the one off Mexico in St. Charles, MO

Was checking Targets for the Disney infinity playsets and what new they had on clearance, found 2 Xbox one controllers, the new kind with 3.5mm headjacks, the boxes were destroyed from the top and taped back together, discounted to 29.97 each since they were "repackaged" took the chance and bought both, the controllers were brand new most likely never used and work perfect, the guy that helped me mentioned that the box probably got damaged when received. Now basically I got the 2 new style controllers for the price of one, so happy.
I bought an unlocked blu studio g phone that was damaged and it was heavily discounted. Didn't work on verizon though, but works on most prepaid carriers. Still need to get rid of it. Seen the phone recently at target for $99. Paid a little over half for it.

Picked up max Payne 3 for XB360 today on clearance for 4 bucks and change. They had like 15 total copies. Was looking around and found a couple Alan Wakes for the 360 in the scattered endcap with tons of old games, none of which had price tags. I thought about scanning the price but passed. Now that I'm home I looked at target.com for price and the games not in the system. What happens of I go back and try to buy one, will it show up in the target stores system? Or will it be unavailable to buy? I should of price scanned when I had the chance

Probably no way this will work but maybe someone has tried it. Now that the XB1 controller has a standard audio jack can you use any wired headset with them even the sony ones? Saw the wired sony ones for under $20 on clearance and figured I'd try them out. Worst case scenario is I could still use them on my PS4.
I use the headset that came with my PS4 on my X1 with the new controller.

Went to a store 10 miles away for a MyQ garage door opener (Normally $130, down to $11) and Xbox One P&C Kit (Normally $75, down to $16). Both weren't at the store but I did get another Xbox 360 camo controller for $16 that wasn't on any online checker so not too bad.

MyQ Garage Door Opener 092-10-0349

Xbox One Wireless Controller with Play and Charge Kit 207-00-2003

Xbox 360 Camo Wireless Controller 207-00-0532

EDIT: Also found a lone copy of Pikmin 3... for $60. I'll wait, doubt it's going anywhere anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also found a lone copy of Pikmin 3... for $60. I'll wait, doubt it's going anywhere anytime soon.
Might not want to wait on that one. Pikmin 3 is out-of-print. Finding a mint copy new in box would be a boon for any collector. It might not last as long on the shelf as you think.

Might not want to wait on that one. Pikmin 3 is out-of-print. Finding a mint copy new in box would be a boon for any collector. It might not last as long on the shelf as you think.
You can get it on Amazon / eBay new for $60 - $70 (+ shipping) which would be the same price for me + gas.

I do want it but it can wait. Maybe during another 25% res card deal.

All the Vita games have disappeared from the local store. I had been waiting for the sub $5 games, but yesterday the whole Vita shelf of the clearance rack was empty. Nothing I had to have so no huge loss, but could always use some more games for the Vita.
I went to my local target and all their Vita stuff was gone aside from Vita TV bundles (full price) and a single screen protector they probably missed.

Stopped at the Target in Valencia. They had 10 copies of Freedom Wars (vita) marked at $14.98. Checked the scanner and it came up for $4.54. YMMV of course but be on the lookout for sure. They also had Street fighter x tekken marked at $19.98. Checked it and came up iteM not found. Cashier checked and saw that was $11.98. Good luck. The other game I got was lumines for 4.54. I just got just to get it. There you have it.[attachment=17774:tmp_6194-IMAG03851472060093.jpg]

Well today was a great day. Was stuck in traffic and decided to take a different way home. Found a random Target along the way and decided to go in just to see what they had. The clearance section was a mess but luckily found a steelbook copy of Thief (PS4) and Wii Sports Club. I thought nothing of the two but found that both are rare. Thief steelbook is a Target exclusive pre-order (I think) and Wii Sports Club disk is out of print. Either way, great finds!

Only issue is Thief was marked as repackaged and Wii Sports Club was marked As-Is but it was definitely sealed. 

207-30-0044 Wii Sports Club

207-34-0971 Thief (SteelBook) PS4

-Thief DPCI is the same for all editions. Even standard.

5EZA4TF.jpg

Odd....my Target apparently has 4 Steelbook Thief in stock (or even regular).  Though I have never seen them.  Must be stashed in the back.

Not Target but TRU (why don't we have a TRU 2015 Clearance thread?). Found 2 Turble Beach Ear Force X32 for $10/each (90% off). It was marked in two locations for $10 and $60 but luckily it rang up as $10.

50Wm6rZ.jpg

Not Target but TRU (why don't we have a TRU 2015 Clearance thread?). Found 2 Turble Beach Ear Force X32 for $10/each (90% off). It was marked in two locations for $10 and $60 but luckily it rang up as $10.

50Wm6rZ.jpg
Was there a huge TRU clearance this year? Never heard anything here or on SD and it was so great last year.

So the ACIII Xbox 360 LE is it worth the $38 I just spent (Just for the statue and flag since I played the game already)?  Or do I return it and use that money toward Tales of Zestiria preorder on Steam?

Found this hard drive while I was at my local Target earlier today. 056-02-0205 - Portable Hard Drive Western Digital 1tb Hard Drive Capacity Black. Picked it up for $38. Can never have too much space. A quick search on Brickseek still shows the HDD for $69.99 so YMMV.

Found this hard drive while I was at my local Target earlier today. 056-02-0205 - Portable Hard Drive Western Digital 1tb Hard Drive Capacity Black. Picked it up for $38. Can never have too much space. A quick search on Brickseek still shows the HDD for $69.99 so YMMV.
Should have been around last night.

When I went to Target yesterday, the only Vita game left was Lumines which was holding steady at $8.98. The only PSP game left was Toy Story 3 at $5.98. I think the Vita-PSP clearance is nearly at an end.

Picked up Red Dead Redemption on PS3 for $5.98 tonight.  I've never played it before and heard only good things so I guess this was a good price for it.

Saw this on SD Google Nexus Player for $24.98 YMMV DCPI 008-06-5555

If anyone can get an extra I will glad pay for it as I need one for my room 

Saw this on SD Google Nexus Player for $24.98 YMMV DCPI 008-06-5555

If anyone can get an extra I will glad pay for it as I need one for my room
LOL, Brickseek says there's one in-town, but it's $50. Then there's one 30-45 minutes away at $25. Target clearance hates me almost as much as AWD PS3s.

There are some people saying that it said that on brickseek but in store it was at $25
/shrug, maybe. I've gotta still take my 8-bit Mario back to Target. Maybe I'll take a peek while I'm there, since the clearance and general electronics sections are in the same place as the game stuff.

Last night, the Target I went to had like 30+ copies of Uncharted 3. all for $5.98 a piece.

Not much else there. Only thing that caught my eye was Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition for 360. It was $14.xx. I didn't need it, though.

I went to another Target today. They had Metal Gear Solid Rising, or whatever it's called. For $8.98, I knew I had to have it.

bread's done
Back