Target Clearance Thread XXII

Holiday clearance was 90% today so I bought everything worthwhile that was left. Found one of those holiday packages of body wash/deodorant/etc. at 70% for the first time ever.
We always go to Walmart first thing the morning after Christmas. All of their holiday merchandise goes to 50% off. We stock up on shampoos/conditioners/deodorant/razors/body wash for the year. Also, summer sausage gift sets...stuff is addicting.

So this happened at my local Target last night... I won't be buying any "as is" games there for a while.

According to the department, the man entered the store at 8:50 p.m., Jan. 5 and took the electric cart around the store before stopping in the electronics department. Police said he took off his wet pants, exposed himself, and urinated on the games and accessories, finished and left the area.

Damn I knew it was too good to be true haha a store near me said 11 NCAA 14s on brickseek go to the store and of course none! At least it was on the way but it would've been great to hit the motherload

I'm sure they were gone months ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Howe Ave store? It's like their mascot at this point.
It's amazing how long some things manage to stay in stock at a store.

There are NWO red & black trashcans at the Kmart near my parents house. At least 5 of them and still priced $17.99. Those have been there since like 1998?

In 2010 I bought a copy of NBA Live for N64 from a Roses near where I was attending college at the time. It was so old it was out of their system. They rang it up as a $1 box of peanut brittle...then told me I could just have the peanut brittle with the game. Out the door for $1.07! I had been watching it float around the electronics department for nearly 2 years.

There are NWO red & black trashcans at the Kmart near my parents house. At least 5 of them and still priced $17.99. Those have been there since like 1998?

In 2010 I bought a copy of NBA Live for N64 from a Roses near where I was attending college at the time. It was so old it was out of their system. They rang it up as a $1 box of peanut brittle...then told me I could just have the peanut brittle with the game. Out the door for $1.07! I had been watching it float around the electronics department for nearly 2 years.
I hit a Kmart in Nowheresville, Tennessee while on a work trip, very curious to look around considering all of the ones near me in Texas shut down several years ago. This was maybe 2011 or early 2012, and they still had a small handful of PS1 sports games in the glass case, tagged at like 39.99 or something. I remember seeing Steve Francis and thinking it was really strange considering he was already out of the league...I think it was like NBA 2K2 or something or Live 2002 or 2003. Crazy.

I kind of want one of those trashcans.

Well, the holiday clearance at my store apparently went to salvage this morning, according to the cashier.  Shelves were bare.  No cheap candy or Nightmare Before Christmas merch for me (but the strawberry shortcake M&Ms...apparently for Easter...were out on an endcap).  They did move all the 50% clearance games from the cardboard displays to a clearance shelf in the gaming section, though.

I'm a bad CAG. I tossed the receipt and took off the tag since it was a gift.
Pretty much all Target clothing has a DPCI printed on a small penny sized tag on the inside. Usually it's on the wearer's left... basically if you find a random 9 digit number, you've found the DPCI

Another HDMI deal: not target but related to this discussion:

Tiger Direct via eBay has 9' Ultra High Speed M/M HDMI Cable on sale for $1.79. Shipping is free. Thanks GoodDay

---

I would like to at least see what the NMBC sweater loks like. I would probably want one...

Rummaging through my local Target clearance I got lucky:

The Wonderful 101  :wiiu:  "As Is" $10.49 - 207-30-0028

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition  :360:  $9.98 - 207-22-0699

Not clearance but got Shovel Knight  :wiiu: on sale too for $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back