Target Clearance Thread XXII

Found a copy of RE Revelations 2 (ps4) over the weekend that was still marked/rang-up @ 20.98, glad I checked this thread the next day.

Same store was the only one nearby on Brickseek that showed in-stock, and lucky enough they still had that lone copy today @ 8.98. Clearance bin looked like someone when full ham scrounging through the multitude of Disney Infinity 2.0 bundles.

This was a fucking fantastic win for me, as I completely struck out when it was clearanced in Redboxes (hit like 20+ kiosks over that week), so extra double ultra thanks for posting the drop!

Also scored the LEGO X-men Blackbird vs Sentinel set for $17.98 (204-00-0238) at a different store. Wanted this set so bad at release, but it was originally one of the way overpriced per piece sets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I bought it then so I remember it being on clearance. :rofl:
My local stores generally haven't been clearancing out sets I see posted everywhere online, which is frustrating to no end. Either the items will never go on clearance, or someone buys it the moment it DOES hit clearance for like 5% off....probably to return/rebuy when a later drop hits.

they do weird cycles with lego clearance... a set will be clearanced out and then back in the store 2 months later.. makes no sense to me.  lego guru, care to chime in and splain? lol

Found a copy of RE Revelations 2 at one of the local targets on X1.  Thanks for posting that they finally dropped the price!

...And it looks like I may have snagged the last one.  Figured I would hit a different store to try and find another to send to a buddy of mine, but Brickseek is showing that no other stores have any in stock and I'm too lazy to go try and dig for one.

they do weird cycles with lego clearance... a set will be clearanced out and then back in the store 2 months later.. makes no sense to me. lego guru, care to chime in and splain? lol
Wish I could explain it. All I know is it presents a great opportunity to get sets that may have only been clearanced at one or a handful of stores and was missed previously. The more opportunities the better.

200 ft. aluminum foil $5.17 253-01-0076

30% off is pretty good for aluminum foil and the up & up brand was pretty decent last time I got it on clearance. I kind of regret only grabbing four...
5d-tinfoil-hat-.jpg

I found some socks on clearance today for 70%.  $1.25 for a pair

040100563 These are crew socks. They had a lot of different patterns and colors and themes.  Some were patterns that were work appropriate. Some other ones said "Swag" or "Fire it Up" or "Rib Eye". If you change the last number in the DPCI you can see what others ones they have.

040130690 Wigwam boot - These were $4.50, also 70% off. It's been unseasonably cold lately so I grabbed one pair to try them out

Don't under estimate the importance of safe socks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06kT9yfj7QE

I found some socks on clearance today for 70%. $1.25 for a pair

040100563 These are crew socks. They had a lot of different patterns and colors and themes. Some were patterns that were work appropriate. Some other ones said "Swag" or "Fire it Up" or "Rib Eye". If you change the last number in the DPCI you can see what others ones they have.

040130690 Wigwam boot - These were $4.50, also 70% off. It's been unseasonably cold lately so I grabbed one pair to try them out

Don't under estimate the importance of safe socks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06kT9yfj7QE
Man wtf @ the suggested videos after. My eyes!!!

Was able to pick up a copy of resident evil 2 revelations for ps4 despite brickseek showing zero. It was a nice pleasant surprise! It was just sitting in the front of a stack of games.

I picked up a copy of Yoshi's Island 3DS for $13.96 at the Roosevelt location in Chicago. They had nothing really but phone cases, Router/Modem combo for $70 and a lot of Beyblade DS games. 

Here's a crazy deal, but chances are slim you'll find one left. 057-17-0162 10.1 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 White (SM-T530NZWAXAR) They are $89.98 down from $300. The store where I saw the tag had three, sold one for $150 and the other two for $90 the day before I got there :( If brickseek shows on hand 1, saleable 0 it's most likely a display.

So which Keurigs do you recommend that can last a long time and can use different pods from different retailers?
On the off chance you haven't bought a Keurig yet here's the Keurig unit I recommend...at the least I can link to it next time this comes up. I'll spoil the cheapasscoffeedrinker talk, since I tend to get long.

The K145 or B145 (same unit, different package with it, one has more free K-Cups) I use is a "commercial / residential" unit. I have one or two cups every day (morning and evening) and at least three days a week 5 or 6 cups (three of which are brewed in succession). It has three cup sizes (6, 8, 10) and a 48 oz reservoir. The only other features is turns off automatically after two hours and you can completely drain the unit (if you want to take travel or store it). This is a new frills unit, the main feature is it's heavy duty.

The Keurig water filter doesn't work this unit because it has an internal filtration system. Not sure what I think about that, since there's nothing to change. I use filtered water anyway with mine. (looking for more recommendations from a picky person? Pur water filters over Britta. Britta water still tastes the same as from the tap, Pur tastes like water. I mean, it doesn't have a taste, which is what water is supposed to taste like...I think). Funny enough the Keurig My K-Cup does not work with this model, you'll need a Solofill or Ekobrew if you want to use your own coffee. If you use your own coffee keep a can of air nearby and occasionally pop the needle unit out (check the instructions) and spray out the needle in there and the one on the top. Coffee grounds tend to get stuck in there which leads to the pump working harder which leads to a dead machine.

The real negative is the noise, when it's drawing in water it is loud and shakes enough it actually moves a bit. I stuck a piece of rubber-ish shelf liner from Dollar Tree underneath and it doesn't glide across the counter anymore. Along with cleaning the needle descale on a regular basis. Every three months or so, even if it doesn't tell you to. Descaling is putting some vinegar through the machine to clean out minerals and other junk (it's a bit more complicated than that, but not difficult. The only hard part is you let it sit for 4 hours half way though...then have to remember to come back and finish).

It's $110 from Staples, but it's on sale for 100 on a regular basis, plus they frequently have $25 or 25% off kitchen and breakroom which work. Sometimes they even have giftcard and reward deals which get make it cheaper, but that depends on how useful Staples credit is to you.

On the off chance you haven't bought a Keurig yet here's the Keurig unit I recommend...at the least I can link to it next time this comes up. I'll spoil the cheapasscoffeedrinker talk, since I tend to get long.

The K145 or B145 (same unit, different package with it, one has more free K-Cups) I use is a "commercial / residential" unit. I have one or two cups every day (morning and evening) and at least three days a week 5 or 6 cups (three of which are brewed in succession). It has three cup sizes (6, 8, 10) and a 48 oz reservoir. The only other features is turns off automatically after two hours and you can completely drain the unit (if you want to take travel or store it). This is a new frills unit, the main feature is it's heavy duty.

The Keurig water filter doesn't work this unit because it has an internal filtration system. Not sure what I think about that, since there's nothing to change. I use filtered water anyway with mine. (looking for more recommendations from a picky person? Pur water filters over Britta. Britta water still tastes the same as from the tap, Pur tastes like water. I mean, it doesn't have a taste, which is what water is supposed to taste like...I think). Funny enough the Keurig My K-Cup does not work with this model, you'll need a Solofill or Ekobrew if you want to use your own coffee. If you use your own coffee keep a can of air nearby and occasionally pop the needle unit out (check the instructions) and spray out the needle in there and the one on the top. Coffee grounds tend to get stuck in there which leads to the pump working harder which leads to a dead machine.

The real negative is the noise, when it's drawing in water it is loud and shakes enough it actually moves a bit. I stuck a piece of rubber-ish shelf liner from Dollar Tree underneath and it doesn't glide across the counter anymore. Along with cleaning the needle descale on a regular basis. Every three months or so, even if it doesn't tell you to. Descaling is putting some vinegar through the machine to clean out minerals and other junk (it's a bit more complicated than that, but not difficult. The only hard part is you let it sit for 4 hours half way though...then have to remember to come back and finish).

It's $110 from Staples, but it's on sale for 100 on a regular basis, plus they frequently have $25 or 25% off kitchen and breakroom which work. Sometimes they even have giftcard and reward deals which get make it cheaper, but that depends on how useful Staples credit is to you.
Totally agree with this; mine is 1.5 years old and has been rock solid. I also recommend getting it from Staples. I believe mine was around $55 after the sale price + a 25 off 75 coupon.

Found a copy of RE Revaluing 2 finally but it's out of the system and was tagged $20 still so no go. Found 12 packs of Trojan Magnum for $4.XX but with a 2020 expiration there was no way they would get used in time. 245-03-0245

Found a copy of RE Revaluing 2 finally but it's out of the system and was tagged $20 still so no go. Found 12 packs of Trojan Magnum for $4.XX but with a 2020 expiration there was no way they would get used in time. 245-03-0245
Nice! Joking aside, Magnums are expensive (imo). Always have to pay $7 - $9 but $3.34 (in my area) is a great price. Only like the Thin Magnums though... these felt weird but YMMV I guess.

I think that TV show is called "i bought a house with all the $$ i made off selling Legos"

I've seen articles equating legos to gold or stocks for investment purposes. probably a good way to make some cash if your stores can keep sets in stock until they're in the deep clearance, but I'm lucky to see them 30% occasionally around me.
You would be surprised, check this out.

Brickpicker.com

Here's a crazy deal, but chances are slim you'll find one left. 057-17-0162 10.1 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 White (SM-T530NZWAXAR) They are $89.98 down from $300. The store where I saw the tag had three, sold one for $150 and the other two for $90 the day before I got there :( If brickseek shows on hand 1, saleable 0 it's most likely a display.

Hi, I have a K65 model special edition. Is that any good? Still new in box. Was Wondering if they have any healthy or like green tea type kcups? The different models are so confusing

"As-Is" is extremely YMMV.
It's beyond YMMV. As-Is items are priced by each store and are not nationwide. You will most certainly not find the same price for an as is item at any other store. Also, you can not use DPCIs to search for as is items as they scan a specially made barcode for that product. The DPCI when searching for As-Is items will only show no items in stock or retail price.

It's beyond YMMV. As-Is items are priced by each store and are not nationwide. You will most certainly not find the same price for an as is item at any other store. Also, you can not use DPCIs to search for as is items as they scan a specially made barcode for that product. The DPCI when searching for As-Is items will only show no items in stock or retail price.
Thanks, I wasn't aware of the As Is tag until now. The Roosevelt location had about 3 or 4 copies at the time. That was the only game that interest me. Everything else was mostly shovelware. I might check out the State location to see what they have.

Where do you guys normally find these clearance stuff? Is there a designated location for them?
End caps along exterior walls, or end caps in between interior aisles. Basically, look for the red clearance signs and giant piles of random shit. If you find merchandise on the floor, you have probably found a clearance end cap.

Sometimes they will have clearance games with the others in their cases, but it's pretty rare in my area.

My Target has 2 copies but 0 are salable. Should I not bother or is there a chance they will be out there somewhere?
If your in the clearance area take a look. My target said 2 copies on hand, 1 sale-able. I saw 2 copies on Sunday in the clearance area with a bunch of random shit and had to do some grocery shopping today and happened to go in the aisle and they were still two copies.

2 copies with 0 sale-able could also mean that they were stolen, misplaced, damaged

My Target has 2 copies but 0 are salable. Should I not bother or is there a chance they will be out there somewhere?
I'd better luck finding clearance with some sort of saleable number, but thats ymmv. They could be in the clearance bin or in the backroom somewhere. From my experience with the majority of 0 saleable, those merchandises already INF from the system. Only sure way to know is check with Reds' PDA or scanner in store.

bread's done
Back