Target Clearance Thread XXII

Yep, the price tag said $59.99 but the game scanned for $17.98. Any veteran of the Circuit City $5 clearance knows how much of a weapon that can be for a CAG against your normal shopper.

I actually got two coupons. One for $5 of any $10 purchase that expires 10/1, and one for $5 of a $10 purchase of food or household items that is good for the first two weeks of October. I plan to use both :)
I miss the good old days... @IAmTheCheapestFox and I drove around to a few CC's to pick up games before even the clerks knew about the sale.

Those were indeed the good old days.

I got all of my previously purchased at MSRP Cards Against Humanity packs "sale price adjusted" via return/rebuy.  Much easier to get the CSR to do in the case of these versus traditional clearance items as the 50/70% off clearance prices on these don't end in $.*8, and they just came out a week or two ago so it just looks like a "sale price".  

Also found an out of the system Lego Friends Lighthouse set, last price was $11.98 so that's what I paid.  

Just picked up

$4.48 :ps3: Borderlands The Pre-Sequel 207-24-1065

$5.98 Playstation Vita Silicone Glove and Screen Protector Kit 207-00-0305

$3.88 New Splatoon Inkling Boy Amiibo 207-03-4039

$3.88 New Splatoon Inkling Girl Amiibo 207-03-4038

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to check out the Target by my parents house tomorrow to see what they have. I went to the one by my place the other day and only thing I found was Chibi-Robo Zip Line for $13, which wasn't a bad deal, but I crave cheaper deals!

Metro PS4 showed $5.98 on Brickseek, but the price checker at the store rang up $9.98...passed on it and got Terraria for $5.98 instead.

Will a store honor brickseek (haha), or might it have rang up as $5.98 at a register?

Today was a total success for me
Injustice ps4 5.96
Metro ps4 5.96
Terraria x1 5.96
Evolve x1 5.96
Alien isolation x1 5.96
Evil within x1 9.96
Hyrule Warriors 17.96

Search 3 targets for the Covert Ops Controller no luck

however, 

I did find XB Rory Mcilrory PGA Tour for $11.98 and trades in for $17.60 with PUR or 20.80 to trade for Rise of Iron expansion. Not too shabby with the $5 coupon.

The injustice copy that I hid earlier last week is still there but rang up $9.98. Brickseek shows $5.98. Will comeback and check for it possibly later next week.

I had no idea Metro: Redux was on clearance. I bought it at Fry's for like $13. I should have waited :/

Went to 3 different Targets last night for clearance games. Each store supposedly had the Cards Against Humanity foil packs in stock but found only one hidden between the 3 stores.

I picked up 5 Cards Against Humanity packs yesterday. The Retail Pack was $1.20, and 3 more were $1.50. The 90s Pack was $5. I still took it, since Brickseek was not able to display the price on these, and I wasn't sure if that meant it was going to be taken off the shelves soon. These were located on the endcap in front of the CAH expansions. Oddly, they only had the base game and a single Bigger Black Box. Not one expansion was on the shelf, although the shelf still had the price labels for them.

I also found Snake Eater 3DS for $20ish. Didn't get the DPCI though.

Went to 4 stores yesterday and could only find the retail pack at one store. An employee since he got an email saying they are getting more but I seriously doubt they are getting more especially when they are on clearance now. Either way, I bought 5 of those packs just in case I couldn't find them again. They were $2/each.

Also found Rodea Wii U w/ bonus game for $6.

My friend, 1300 miles away, picked up some of the CAH packs @ 2$ a piece for me.

A few weeks ago I bought five of the silver foil packs not really knowing what they are. Are they all the same thing inside? I don't wanna open them if they are. I'm still within' the return period.

My pack had a folded dollar bill inside. I guess it is the $1 instant rebate they printed on the front of the pack meant. It contains 1 black card and 19 white cards.

Went looking for the x box controller at a Target today, no luck but they had a ton of those CAH packs. Didn't realise people were having a hard time finding them.

I found Farming Simulator 15 for 360  for 8.98.

In other news, I check the price of Fortune Street and 007 Legends and they weren't clearance yet. :/

My pack had a folded dollar bill inside. I guess it is the $1 instant rebate they printed on the front of the pack meant. It contains 1 black card and 19 white cards.
Yeah that's the joke of the retail pack.

Crazy you guys are finding those soooo cheap! We snapped them up at full price within like a day of them hitting the shelves because most places they were going out of stock quickly.

I hit up the Cape Giradeau, MO location to find most loose games on the endcap were gone. Lots of Disney infinity and some Skylanders there now.

They also had the play and charge Xbox One controller, but it was still $52.xx

I've been waiting for some other games they have there on the back of the new releases section to go on clearance...

"Missouri is #1 flyover state" - Jabroni Times

Yes, I thought all of the CAH packs were on clearance, however the 90's one is not.  Didn't realize the $1 instant rebate was actually a dollar bill in the retail pack.  Twenty cents for that one is crazy.

Brickseek listed 11 retail packs in stock at my local target but I couldn't find them anywhere. All I was able to pick up was the web pack, game pack, and fantasy pack

I can't remember who was looking for new but the destiny taken king knit caps from the preorder bonus are finally on sale.
Grabbed the last 2 at my local store for $3.91 and talked customer service in to marking the last xbone covert ops controller down to $19.48.

I can't remember who was looking for new but the destiny taken king knit caps from the preorder bonus are finally on sale.
Grabbed the last 2 at my local store for $3.91 and talked customer service in to marking the last xbone covert ops controller down to $19.48.
207-34-0052

Still showing $7.99 everywhere in my state.

Brickseek listed 11 retail packs in stock at my local target but I couldn't find them anywhere. All I was able to pick up was the web pack, game pack, and fantasy pack
Similar thing here, a few of the packs were supposed to have 10 or so saleable, but none in the CAH endcap or the section with the boardgames. Odd.

Brick seek says 2 of those x1 controllers at a nearby store and 0 in every other one. I swear i was there last week looking for deals and didnt see anything. Will check out for CAH packs though anyone got DCPIs for those?

Looks like the old Xbox one bundles are getting clearanced out if your lucky to find any. Seeing a bunch of them in brickseek but the chances of finding them are super low.

Looks like there are 2 of those camo Xbone controllers not too far from me - what do you need to be able to use those on a PC? Don't suppose the 360 controller dongle works with them too?

I need to check out the Target by my parents house tomorrow to see what they have. I went to the one by my place the other day and only thing I found was Chibi-Robo Zip Line for $13, which wasn't a bad deal, but I crave cheaper deals!
Ooo Nice heads up.. looks like my area has a few at 8.98. I've been wanting to try this out

Brickseek located 2 covert ops controllers they said they were there but they cant find them due to remodeling of the store...will call each day to follow up i really need a X1 controller lol

Picked up Chibi Robo 3DS (not Amiibo pack) for $8.98 and Shape Up on Xbone (it was $6) !

Plenty left of both at Target Springfield PA (not the Springfield Mall one)

I picked the Quantum Break Xbox One bundle for $209.98 today. DPCI was 207-31-0018. After a gift card and my team member discount got it for $165.

Picked up Chibi Robo 3DS (not Amiibo pack) for $8.98 and Shape Up on Xbone (it was $6) !

Plenty left of both at Target Springfield PA (not the Springfield Mall one)
Gamestop has the Chibi Robo bundle with the Amiibo brand new for 8.99. The tag will say pre-owned, but it's still sealed FWIW To give you a better value...

So  Far Cry 4 :ps3: 207-24-1124 on brickseek has been $5.98 for 2 weeks now at a local store but I went in yesterday and it's still scanning at $9.98. Is that normal for it to take this long to match brickseek? I usually see the price match within 5-7 days.

bread's done
Back