Target Clearance Thread XXII

All the Disney infinity are gone at my local Target. Time to keep an eye on the local Goodwill. They get all the clearance stuff and sell them at half last clearance price. Open box too. Got madden 17 for $30 on Friday.
Damn, Goodwill here actually marks items UP from the Target clearance, many times you'll see a higher Goodwill price tag right next to a lower Target tag

HA wonder if Narukami lives near Garner. Brickseek said there was 1 copy each of Bayonetta 2 and Xenoblade forever. But whenever I would make a visit, I'd go give a quick check only to find there was never anything there. Brickseek has finally updated the quantity to 0 lol
Not sure where that is. I'm from Atlanta, GA.

Scored a PS3 at $99, one Target had them but not at the Brickseek price.  Tried another one that had them in stock and got the 12GB COD one.  Checked Brickseek today and they had none in stock today at $60

Is it possible to price match targets website and then use cartwheel at checkout? I think they screwed up pricing for MGS V for the xb1 as their online price in the target app is 18.99 for a new copy and 29.99 for pre owned copy.

Is it possible to price match targets website and then use cartwheel at checkout? I think they screwed up pricing for MGS V for the xb1 as their online price in the target app is 18.99 for a new copy and 29.99 for pre owned copy.
You used to be able to especially if playing dumb in store (but the site has it for this price!) but it's probably less likely now that they've tightened up the Cartwheel/PM policy so much.

You used to be able to especially if playing dumb in store (but the site has it for this price!) but it's probably less likely now that they've tightened up the Cartwheel/PM policy so much.
I remember someone in this topic 10 or 30 pages back, said that they got their purchase pm'd to the target site and their store allowed cartwheel to be used as long as it was pm'd to the target site. So I wondered if it's possible to do it for this as well.

Anyone have the DCPI for the 4GB Xbox 360 with Kinect bundle? It was on clearance in my store the other day, but there was no price tag and I was in too much of a rush to ask somebody about it. Going off of Brickseek all of the PS3's updated to $60 instead of $100 so I'm curious if that dropped as well. Also, if anybody has the PS TV number it would be very helpful.

(Edit) Never mind I'm dumb and should have looked back one page. ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
A few weeks back, I tried PM'ing Lego Jurassic Park from Target's site and then using the CW deal on it and I got shot down.  As usual for all these questions regarding PM'ing and CW, it's a huge YMMV.  All the Targets I go to are up on the rules about it now and I haven't had any luck with it for a LONG time.

PS3 @ $60 is a go. I saw the old price tags this morning after they "claimed to have updated everything". New price tags this afternoon to reflect the price change

Beware when going to stores that Brickseek shows a price for. Went to a store this morning that showed the 4GB for $74 but it was $125+ in store. I asked if there is a schedule mark down today for it. Guy looked on the mydevice and it showed that no more mark downs were going to happen for it this week. Another store that showed $74 was still $175+ too.

I did end up getting 2 PS3's 2014 Bonus Bundle for $60/each (but forgot to get the free CoD Ghost that is suppose to come with it) and a 500GB Destiny Bundle for $80.

Didn't realize that the cod:ghosts should have come with it. Left without it. It's ymmv tho. Not worth ruining my reputation at my local store over. Couldn't find any destiny consoles. I would have really liked that one

PS3 @ $60 is a go. I saw the old price tags this morning after they "claimed to have updated everything". New price tags this afternoon to reflect the price change
Did brickseek list the ps3 for $60 at your Target? Brickseek says the ps3 at my Target is still $99.

Hm. The PS3s are all still showing $99 on Brickseek for me. Has everyone else's Targets dropped them to $59?
One of the stores around me had them listed at $59 a few days ago, as well. As of this morning, they were ringing up at $99. Just now, they rang up at $59.

Unfortunately my store took markers to the boxes and wrote all over the COD offer so as to say it is expired. Really ruins the box art though.

What amazes me most about this $59.99 deal is that this is a PS3 system with a new Dualshock 3 controller (which alone retails for $50-60).  Pick up a $25 250gb hard drive and a $5 hard drive enclosure and you have yourself a PS3 for $90 out the door.

What amazes me most about this $59.99 deal is that this is a PS3 system with a new Dualshock 3 controller (which alone retails for $50-60). Pick up a $25 250gb hard drive and a $5 hard drive enclosure and you have yourself a PS3 for $90 out the door.
That makes more sense now. I was going to ask, what is getting people so up in arms over when its just a 12gb ps3? I suppose if you can mod it for under $100 total then its alright.

I remember buying a 250gig one like three years ago during a black friday bundle and selling off Batman and The last of Us and getting a brand new machine for only $100. Just doesn't seem like that big of a deal.

Just got back from a Target in the St Louis Area, not sure if these have all been posted but here is what i saw

Xbox 360 + Kinect 4GB bundle 124.XX

Xbox One State of Decay 14.98

Xbox One Project Cars 29.98

Xbox 360 Escape Dead Island Think it was 8.98 not sure tho

PSX 22 PS3/PS4 headset 39.98

Turtle Beach Xbox 1 headset 79.98

Turtle Beach Xbox 360 headset 39.98

Also Xbox 360 F1 racing but forgot price off top of my head.

2 questions:

1. anyone have any other PS3 system DCPI's that may be on clearance that I can check? The DCPI search thing on Brickseek is borked (or it is for me, anyway). The store in the next town over says they have 2 of the $60 systems (207-23-1403) but I dunno if I'm up for that drive tonight. 

2. Does the 12gb system still have the slot for an internal hdd? I have a spare (multiple spares, actually) so if it does I could just pop one of those in. If not, it's not that appealing to me since it would be a second system for another room in my house anyway. 

2 questions:

1. anyone have any other PS3 system DCPI's that may be on clearance that I can check? The DCPI search thing on Brickseek is borked (or it is for me, anyway). The store in the next town over says they have 2 of the $60 systems (207-23-1403) but I dunno if I'm up for that drive tonight.

2. Does the 12gb system still have the slot for an internal hdd? I have a spare (multiple spares, actually) so if it does I could just pop one of those in. If not, it's not that appealing to me since it would be a second system for another room in my house anyway.
TLOU PS3 is also clearanced out but its at 75 and none around me anyways and says only like 6% of stores in the US have them. Honestly if you want a PS3 Id go pick up the one a few towns over because I was in a Target today that had 8 of the PS3s that are clearanced out at 60 right now, 2 days ago and today when I went to look they were all gone.

I might pick up one of these $60 PS3's if they drop that far in my area.  Still showing $100 in my area.  I also would like to know if I can transfer my the hard drive from my current system into one of these 12 GB guys.

PS3's are nice, but I'm still eagerly waiting to see the old PS4 models hit the clearance cycle.  Hopefully that happens soon!

2 questions:

#2. - Yes, the 12gb Ps3 does have a HDD slot, but you will need to purchase a bracket, or google the credit card hack.

Hope this helps...

One of the stores around me had them listed at $59 a few days ago, as well. As of this morning, they were ringing up at $99. Just now, they rang up at $59.
for me it did in southern california in the Orange county area.

Irvine spectrum had 5 this past saturday.

it was coming up at $99 (electronic dept. register) but I went to customer service and they checked the price in the system. once it was checked it showed up at $59.99

Was pleasantly asurprised to find this bad boy today in the end cap . Needed to rig up a media center in my little ones play room. Works out pretty sweet. Best part is doing a favor for my inlaws , picking up boxes of newborn swaddlers you get $15 back in a gift card. Had to buy a bunch a few transactions got the 4gb and Project X Zone 2 3DSfor free after cartwheel. :)

[attachment=23997:20161010_175610.jpg]

If anyone bothered to actually read what the Ghosts sticker says, it's not a free copy. So if you got one for free, congrats, your associate cant read either. If you didnt get one, don't feel bad. You weren't supposed to.

how the fuck are you guys getting $60 ps3?

target near me doesn't even carry ps3 or 360 anymore
Same here. I don't know where these people live, but the Targets in my area have stopped carrying PS3s and XB360s since May. ATX

Same here. I don't know where these people live, but the Targets in my area have stopped carrying PS3s and XB360s since May. ATX
My Target was also not stocking PS3 for quite a while, before this stock of 12gb systems showed up over the summer. My guess is they found a palette and put it on the showfloor.

At 60, this is a steal...new PS3 aren't exactly going to get more plentiful and the lack of backward compatibility in the PS4 will retain a market demand.

Was pleasantly asurprised to find this bad boy today in the end cap . Needed to rig up a media center in my little ones play room. Works out pretty sweet. Best part is doing a favor for my inlaws , picking up boxes of newborn swaddlers you get $15 back in a gift card. Had to buy a bunch a few transactions got the 4gb and Project X Zone 2 3DSfor free after cartwheel. :)

attachicon.gif
20161010_175610.jpg

How did you get Project X Zone 2 for free? I only found one store in my area that had it in stock and they actually had it stashed in the back ($19.99); isn't the Cartwheel a 40% off?

I managed to grab one of the remaining 12gb Ghosts tonight. It had a clearance tag for $139, but I had the guy scan it and it came up for $60. Apparently no one in electronics knew about it. Pretty sure they are going to buy them all tonight. Anyway, it didn't come with the game since they have been oos in my area forever, but my 80gb fat I stream on sounds like it is going to explode, so why not?

I grabbed a 12gb for $60 today to replace my regular slim that had a bad bluray drive.
I took that thing apart and tried to clean it but never came back to life.
I deactivated the old and put the 1tb drive in the 12gb and everything is loading now.
Used the credit card trick and that drive is in nice and snug.
I never touch my PS3 much anymore but I have so much media, I wanted one just in case.

bread's done
Back