Target Clearance Thread XXII

I still haven't gotten a gift card. I think I may have put in the wrong address for billing information( used to be my parents house but it may have changed to my apartment address ). If I buy another one with a different address, will it most likely get cancelled?

Nvm I got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone tried buying more than 1 GC under the same address? Or could that get me banned? It's letting me add it to my cart.
It'll let you add it to your cart, but when you try to place the order, it won't go through. "You've bought your maximum of this deal," or what have you. No banning, but no stacking either.

Deleted several GroupOn emails this morning, but when logged in, I am told "Sorry, this offer is by invitation only." Great deal to those who are able to get it.

N Chouteau Trfy, Kansas City, MO 64117

Not sure is good deal or not!  Only this target have 50% off clearance (End cap by TV & video games & Ink Section) .  Most of the titles is not on clearance list & it require 50% manual adjustment.  Here's what i got!

Bravely Second: End Layer (3DS) $20

One Piece: Burning Blood (PS4) $20

They have lots more but my budget is low right now. Also, they have Zelda with Wolf Link amiibo bundle .  They still have 2 left :) I will stop by next week and pick up some more!

N Chouteau Trfy, Kansas City, MO 64117

Not sure is good deal or not! Only this target have 50% off clearance (End cap by TV & video games & Ink Section) . Most of the titles is not on clearance list & it require 50% manual adjustment. Here's what i got!

Bravely Second: End Layer (3DS) $20

One Piece: Burning Blood (PS4) $20

They have lots more but my budget is low right now. Also, they have Zelda with Wolf Link amiibo bundle . They still have 2 left :) I will stop by next week and pick up some more!
were these mainly this gen games or were there alot of ps3/360 games? im pretty sure the chouteau store had some of those ps3 consoles as well. liberty has a big endcap of games so hopefully they will do something like this in the future as well.

Just tried buying two more of the 99$ ps3s. They wouldnt honor the sticker for the free game because there is a dollar amount on the sticker of $219.99 and they said that meant the game wasn't free but you got both for that price. I tried buying in electronics with mr smarty pants I guess.

I'm really jealous of all you with $60 superslims at your targets. All the targets around still have them for $99 and they are selling steadily. I don't think I will see one hit the $60 mark.

If anyone bothered to actually read what the Ghosts sticker says, it's not a free copy. So if you got one for free, congrats, your associate cant read either. If you didnt get one, don't feel bad. You weren't supposed to.

Just tried buying two more of the 99$ ps3s. They wouldnt honor the sticker for the free game because there is a dollar amount on the sticker of $219.99 and they said that meant the game wasn't free but you got both for that price. I tried buying in electronics with mr smarty pants I guess.
fancy that!

Got the run around on the phone with a Target. Bought 2 360 consoles for $125/each with the intention of doing a return rebuy. When I was there buying them I was told I can do so since the price was scheduled to drop that day.

I called today to verify that the price is $75 in store. Gave the DPCI number and was told that it's not in their system. Asked to check the last clearance price but they said they couldn't find it. I managed to find the price for that store on the Target app and said if I come in and show that price for their store, can I get it for that price since it's not in their system. Was told no. I can return it but not rebuy it.

I spoke to a manager who said I can't price match another store or get a cheaper price on a clearance item. Explained to her that I bought it from that store and wasn't trying to price match. She said she found the price in another system and said I can come in, return it, and wait an hour for it to go back on the floor.

Went to the store, lied and said I needed to use a different card. Got my money back, immidiately rebought it, and walked out the store. I should have just went to the store and tried instead of wasting an hour on the phone trying to verify the price.

Bought a copy of Chibi Robo for 3DS, had a sticker on it for $4.5X, noticed that the price was still listed at $9 on brickseek

Could be a signal for a drop on other clearance games from a couple months ago that still haven't sold through

I can't find any PS3s clearance anywhere around me... :(

Are there any other stores with clearance deals on PS3s or am I going to have to go the used route?

Got the run around on the phone with a Target. Bought 2 360 consoles for $125/each with the intention of doing a return rebuy. When I was there buying them I was told I can do so since the price was scheduled to drop that day.

I called today to verify that the price is $75 in store. Gave the DPCI number and was told that it's not in their system. Asked to check the last clearance price but they said they couldn't find it. I managed to find the price for that store on the Target app and said if I come in and show that price for their store, can I get it for that price since it's not in their system. Was told no. I can return it but not rebuy it.

I spoke to a manager who said I can't price match another store or get a cheaper price on a clearance item. Explained to her that I bought it from that store and wasn't trying to price match. She said she found the price in another system and said I can come in, return it, and wait an hour for it to go back on the floor.

Went to the store, lied and said I needed to use a different card. Got my money back, immidiately rebought it, and walked out the store. I should have just went to the store and tried instead of wasting an hour on the phone trying to verify the price.
My purchase was from august cartwheel.

Can it still be done?

Why so many PS3s? Didn't you already buy like 4 or 5? Are you just going to every store and buying up the entire inventory. Lol. I guess they're gifts. Lol

Why so many PS3s? Didn't you already buy like 4 or 5? Are you just going to every store and buying up the entire inventory. Lol. I guess they're gifts. Lol
Edit: that's a really good impersonation of a junior detective at GameStop. :)

Gifts and why not? Right. I bought a couple of the price glitch Xbox ones the other week just for the heck and was able to turn a little profit to subsidize my collecting habit.

Gifts and why not? Right. I bought a couple of the price glitch Xbox ones the other week just for the heck and was able to turn a little profit to subsidize my collecting habit.
Lol. Hey call it what you want but just keep it 100. You're buying all the PS3s to resell. Lol gifts. Who ever doesn't have a PS3 by now, doesn't want one and then to buy 6 or 7 of them, damn sure aren't for gifts. I love posting finds here so fellow CAGs can hopefully get an item for themselves but then when I see dudes here buying up entire inventories for themselves to make a couple of dollars is crazy.

Lol. Hey call it what you want but just keep it 100. You're buying all the PS3s to resell. Lol gifts. Who ever doesn't have a PS3 by now, doesn't want one and then to buy 6 or 7 of them, damn sure aren't for gifts. I love posting finds here so fellow CAGs can hopefully get an item for themselves but then when I see dudes here buying up entire inventories for themselves to make a couple of dollars is crazy.
It is a investment they will sell for $300+ after several years. The PS2 sells for $300+ sealed like so many other consoles. Thing is sealed consoles seem to stay within the $200-400 price point unless they are rare which may not happen this generation. Sealed controllers use to sell for oodles of money but after the ps2, gc, xbox sealed controllers are not worth investing in.

Ahh yes! Investments, that's what it is.

Edit:
Being "100" here- Also you're welcome because I was the one who posted about the price drop to $60 to help my fellow cags.

Ahh yes! Investments, that's what it is. Also you're welcome because I was the one who posted about the price drop to $60 to help my fellow cags.
Oh I didn't mean anything offensive by it. I just find that games rarely hold their value but sealed official consoles and accessories soar in value after 5-10 years making them a viable investment strategy.

Oh I didn't mean anything offensive by it. I just find that games rarely hold their value but sealed official consoles and accessories soar in value after 5-10 years making them a viable investment strategy.
No offense taken, I forgot to insert smiley faces to signify my jovial behavior. Lol

Jawwaad1, though ZeroGame wrote gifts, it doesn't matter because you would be buying your second or third PS3 or xbox. It's not like you don't have a console already. Your point is only valid if couldn't get your first PS3 or xbox because ZeroGame bought all of them at your target locations. Also he can have 1 or 2 as a backup or have one in basement and one in the living room...etc?

There was times when I had 4 PS3 in my house (2 fats in the living room - both 500GB and full, 1 fat in the Man Cave (aka basement) and 1 slim backup). Only 3 now....and I would buy 2 more as backups if I had the chance at $60.

Ahh yes! Investments, that's what it is.

Edit:
Being "100" here- Also you're welcome because I was the one who posted about the price drop to $60 to help my fellow cags.
ZeroGame, I appreciate that shared your info and that you changed your statement to investment, lol. I, too, have invested in the past, but keep in mind...when we (you, I and another other Cags) buy a lot of games, consoles, and etc...we look like "El hoardo". O:)

At the end of day, we are cheap ass gamers. :D/

Jawwaad1, though ZeroGame wrote gifts, it doesn't matter because you would be buying your second or third PS3 or xbox. It's not like you don't have a console already. Your point is only valid if couldn't get your first PS3 or xbox because ZeroGame bought all of them at your target locations. Also he can have 1 or 2 as a backup or have one in basement and one in the living room...etc?

There was times when I had 4 PS3 in my house (2 fats in the living room - both 500GB and full, 1 fat in the Man Cave (aka basement) and 1 slim backup). Only 3 now....and I would buy 2 more as backups if I had the chance at $60.

ZeroGame, I appreciate that shared your info and that you changed your statement to investment, lol. I, too, have invested in the past, but keep in mind...when we (you, I and another other Cags) buy a lot of games, consoles, and etc...we look like "El hoardo". O:)

At the end of day, we are cheap ass gamers. :D/
Who the hell puts 2 PS3's in their living room?

That doesn't sound like a "cheap" ass gamer.

Don't worry, he's just the Target version of Deader.

Don't worry, he's just the Target version of Deader.
Lol. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing but it what it is. Sorry I can't high five someone who goes around from Target to Target buying up inventory for self monetary gain leaving nothing for fellow CAGS or anyone else who just want one for themselves to use. Then to come here and boast about it using the age old scalper excuse "they're gifts". Just keep it real. It's starting to seem like this is more or less Cheapassscalper and resellers get high fives and badges of honor for wiping out inventories.

Well one thing is for sure I never "boasted" about how many I bought or could "gift". I gave you updates on the low price of the PS3, then I told you I got the price adjusted on them, then I told you I was able to get the free game with them. And then I said how I didn't get the free games with other locations.

You are welcome for the information to acquire PS3s for $30 after free game proration IF you had success. Don't try to get on a bashing bandwagon. If you want I can meet you at target and I will give you one of them since you weren't able to find one.

Lol. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing but it what it is. Sorry I can't high five someone who goes around from Target to Target buying up inventory for self monetary gain leaving nothing for fellow CAGS or anyone else who just want one for themselves to use. Then to come here and boast about it using the age old scalper excuse "they're gifts". Just keep it real. It's starting to seem like this is more or less Cheapassscalper and resellers get high fives and badges of honor for wiping out inventories.
What communist society are you from? O:)

Well one thing is for sure I never "boasted" about how many I bought or could "gift". I gave you updates on the low price of the PS3, then I told you I got the price adjusted on them, then I told you I was able to get the free game with them. And then I said how I didn't get the free games with other locations.
You are welcome for the information to acquire PS3s for $30 after free game proration IF you had success. Don't try to get on a bashing bandwagon. If you want I can meet you at target and I will give you one of them since you weren't able to find one.
I'm not bashing, I'm just calling it the way I see it. You post things like "I bought 4" and then ""I bought 2 more". Remember, I'm the one who posted here that they dropped to $99 but i don't need another PS3 so no need to buy one. I'm aware of the return and rebuy and all the "tricks" of the "game" but it's just not in me to waste my time buying stuff I don't need. Do you, just keep it real. I'll still post finds here regardless but definitely won't congratulate, high five, or give props to someone who buys up inventory. It's like saying, "hey I post price drops here but don't come to any Target in my area because I've already wiped out the entire inventory but it's cool cause I informed CAGs of the price drop even though no CAG around my area will get one because I bought them all".

bread's done
Back