Target Clearance Thread XXII

Lol. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing but it what it is. Sorry I can't high five someone who goes around from Target to Target buying up inventory for self monetary gain leaving nothing for fellow CAGS or anyone else who just want one for themselves to use. Then to come here and boast about it using the age old scalper excuse "they're gifts". Just keep it real. It's starting to seem like this is more or less Cheapassscalper and resellers get high fives and badges of honor for wiping out inventories.
Get the fuck over yourself. No one is required to leave a piece of the pie for you whether they are a fellow CAG or Joe Smith who just happens to find the deal in store. I'm tired of entitled people like you that believe they are worthy of doing little to no work and reaping the rewards of others. Why don't you go out and get the deals yourself instead of complaining and assuming everyone is some reseller.

Funny, while you're sitting here bitching, I'm making a list of the stores in my area that have more of these and buying them. Yes, I resell, I also buy them for myself, friends and family. Do you believe me, probably not, but these deals make it easy to be generous with gifts when you're getting things 70% off. I also donate some of my finds to the local Goodwills (mainly for the tax write offs).

idk, stop being so entitled. And if you are, actually contribute to deals. Hell, people know I resell and yet I still try to provide others with information to get things themselves. You can't expect to reap rewards yet not contribute or put in any work into getting things yourself. Scum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well one thing is for sure I never "boasted" about how many I bought or could "gift". I gave you updates on the low price of the PS3, then I told you I got the price adjusted on them, then I told you I was able to get the free game with them. And then I said how I didn't get the free games with other locations.

You are welcome for the information to acquire PS3s for $30 after free game proration IF you had success. Don't try to get on a bashing bandwagon. If you want I can meet you at target and I will give you one of them since you weren't able to find one.
Would you do $75 shipped?

Get the fuck over yourself. No one is required to leave a piece of the pie for you whether they are a fellow CAG or Joe Smith who just happens to find the deal in store. I'm tired of entitled people like you that believe they are worthy of doing little to no work and reaping the rewards of others. Why don't you go out and get the deals yourself instead of complaining and assuming everyone is some reseller.

Funny, while you're sitting here bitching, I'm making a list of the stores in my area that have more of these and buying them. Yes, I resell, I also buy them for myself, friends and family. Do you believe me, probably not, but these deals make it easy to be generous with gifts when you're getting things 70% off. I also donate some of my finds to the local Goodwills (mainly for the tax write offs).

idk, stop being so entitled. And if you are, actually contribute to deals. Hell, people know I resell and yet I still try to provide others with information to get things themselves. You can't expect to reap rewards yet not contribute or put in any work into getting things yourself. Scum.
Right on. The early bird gets the worm.

Lmfao. I don't need to have anyone do the work for me. I work at Target so I see all the price drops when they happen and have the pick and choice of what I want before anyone else so that's a fail on your part. No matter what it is, I still don't Buy up entire inventories. I guess having a conscience is a bad thing here.

Lmfao. I don't need to have anyone do the work for me. I work at Target so I see all the price drops when they happen and have the pick and choice of what I want before anyone else so that's a fail on your part. No matter what it is, I still don't Buy up entire inventories. I guess having a conscience is a bad thing here.
So what you are saying is that you abuse your position of authority as an employee of target? So you are the guy who hides stuff in the back that can never be found. :)

Oh badass over here works at Target :rofl:. You really think that makes a difference? You work at 1 Target and can see the price drop at your store, not others. Brickseek and the like do all the work that you do for me. Hell, the Target app can show me price drops too. I can see price drops the same time you do.

I have a conscience, which helps me first than others. I resell as a job and make a pretty penny doing it. I also come to CAG and share information on these deals so others can get them. Hell, the list of DPCI's in this thread for the consoles are from the list I provided when Target first drop consoles to 50% off. Get off your high horse thinking people are immoral for simply buying products and not sharing them with entitled people like you.

3wvhCHO.gif

So what you are saying is that you abuse your position of authority as an employee of target? So you are the guy who hides stuff in the back that can never be found. :)
Lol. Don't hide anything. The rule is, it has to sit on the shelf for 15 minutes and then I can buy it on my break. If I get it, I get it. Nothing that important to loose my job over.

Lol. Don't hide anything. The rule is, it has to sit on the shelf for 15 minutes and then I can buy it on my break. If I get it, I get it. Nothing that important to loose my job over.
Can you ask employees to hold stuff for you when price drops or is this against policy?

Oh badass over here works at Target :rofl:. You really think that makes a difference? You work at 1 Target and can see the price drop at your store, not others. Brickseek and the like do all the work that you do for me. Hell, the Target app can show me price drops too. I can see price drops the same time you do.

I have a conscience, which helps me first than others. I resell as a job and make a pretty penny doing it. I also come to CAG and share information on these deals so others can get them. Hell, the list of DPCI's in this thread for the consoles are from the list I provided when Target first drop consoles to 50% off. Get off your high horse thinking people are immoral for simply buying products and not sharing them with entitled people like you.

3wvhCHO.gif
Badass? You're the one calling me out my name. I stated my opinion and dudes like you want to call me out of my name knowing damn well, people who do that are just keyboard warriors and won't say that type of stuff in front of the actual person. You keep using that word entitled but thinking of others is being entitled?

Can you ask employees to hold stuff for you when price drops or is this against policy?
Clearance can't be held for anyone especially for an employee. I've missed out on few things but it is what it is. Don't make a living off it, so it doesn't make any difference to me really. Just take the DPCI and post it here.

The only thing that bugs me about this kind of stuff is that even though I basically live in the middle of nowhere, there is crazy high competition for this kind of stuff.  The problem when your state is known for being cheap/coupons/whatever.  Literally zero greens on any of the relevant items on brickseek.

I just said fuck it and paid more for a PS3 from walmart to have my backup and be done with it.

So do you "go on break" 15 minutes after your shift starts?

So do you "go on break" 15 minutes after your shift starts?
I usually get off at 12 and they do price change around 11 so I can usually pick up something that I might want when I get off. I missed out on a few things though like Hyrule Warriors for I believe $15 which I was kind of bummed out about.

"I was the one that told everyone that it dropped to $99!" You want a cookie for that?   I was the one that announced they hit the clearance cycle to begin with and that they may soon hit the $60 price point. Where's my cookie?

Jawwaad1 is the dude that gave me crap for offering gold editions of Ass Creed and Siege for cost+ shipping + rounding to the nearest dollar. 

Don't ever change.

lol I love the Target junior detectives.  Telling people what they can or cannot do with things that are publicly sitting on the shelf. 

"I was the one that told everyone that it dropped to $99!" You want a cookie for that? I was the one that announced they hit the clearance cycle to begin with and that they may soon hit the $60 price point. Where's my cookie?

Jawwaad1 is the dude that gave me crap for offering gold editions of Ass Creed and Siege for cost+ shipping + rounding to the nearest dollar.
Don't ever change.
Lol. I did? Well, I don't remember that and I have a cookie for you if you want one. It be from the clearance section though.

Blogging!

Last time that happened to me was when I was buying 2x Pokemon Red/Blue N3DSes.  He's like "I can only sell you one" when I asked to buy two and they had four in stock.  So I say to him with a straight face  "How long do I have to wait before I come back here and purchase another unit, probably from someone else?  What time do you think would be cool?"  He thought it over for a second, realized how dumb it was, and went back to grab a second unit for me to buy. 

On a separate occasion I've asked the man-child,  "shall I leave the store to change outfits and come back in order to buy another one?"

The policing is ridiculous.  It's like hey, I can get one of these other three guys to help me out, dude. Or if you're going to be a dick that makes up rules we can get a manager involved.  It won't go well for you. 

Jawwaad1 either your target allows you to act like a walmart employee or you have the day off seeing as how you can post so much today.     

Thank you for all the times you have listed a dpci number. You are helpful to the target clearance thread community. But you are the one that decided to come out and be a dick to me, when I was sharing my experience on 3 seperate visits so that I could help fellow cags get the cheapest price. You obviously take your job very serious, I promise I wont come in your store and buy everything.  I left more than half of the consoles at each store since that bothers you.  

Lets get back on task and stop bashing the target employee.

Ok. People can get mad at me about my opinion about resellers but I'll definitely keep posting my finds here cause this is definitely a great thread and hopefully CAGs can still get some of the deals posted here.

Jawwaad1 either your target allows you to act like a walmart employee[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]or you have the day off seeing as how you can post so much today.

Thank you for all the times you have listed a dpci number. You are helpful to the target clearance thread community. But you are the one that decided to come out and be a dick to me, when I was sharing my experience on 3 seperate visits so that I could help fellow cags get the cheapest price. You obviously take your job very serious, I promise I wont come in your store and buy everything. I left more than half of the consoles at each store since that bothers you.

Lets get back on task and stop bashing the target employee.
It's all good. I was off today and I do take my job seriously. It's my job so I'm supposed to even though people think all Target employees make minimum wage which I can tell them I make much more than that. No hard feelings though.

The local Walmarts and Targets in my area have restocked Elite controllers or maybe they were in a backroom somewhere. Haven't seen much but they are there.

I'm gonna go back and check. It doesnt reflect the price on brickseek. But the elite controller was in a display case with a tag under/in front of it  "Controller" and was priced $99.xx

I never bothered checking because I just sold my elite controller since I dont use it.

Edit: that's a really good impersonation of a junior detective at GameStop. :)

Gifts and why not? Right. I bought a couple of the price glitch Xbox ones the other week just for the heck and was able to turn a little profit to subsidize my collecting habit.
I hope everyone dont judge or bash the person who is buying up xxx amount of the ps3/xbox 360 consoles. As much as I dont like that stuff due to not letting others the chance to get one. It is every person right to do so. (FYI- Not to you ZeroGame)

Saw some Beats Studio Noise Canceling Headphones originally $299.99 for $149.99. DPCI # 057-01-1123. Not the greatest deal but some might want to watch these as they might drop to 70% off Monday making them $90. On a side note. I passed by that PSvr launch bundle about 4 times contemplating if I really want to drop that much money on that damn thing.

Saw some Beats Studio Noise Canceling Headphones originally $299.99 for $149.99. DPCI # 057-01-1123. Not the greatest deal but some might want to watch these as they might drop to 70% off Monday making them $90. On a side note. I passed by that PSvr launch bundle about 4 times contemplating if I really want to drop that much money on that damn thing.
according to brickseek, one of my local targets already dropped them to $90. None available in my area though

One of the targets in my town doesn't even have a clearance end cap for electronics anymore, and it has that newish Apple store look. Does your guys targets with that Apple sales floor look also not have a clearance end cap anymore?

I'm very glad my main target still has a clearance section in electronics but I wonder if it's cause they don't have that apple store section yet...

One of the targets in my town doesn't even have a clearance end cap for electronics anymore, and it has that newish Apple store look. Does your guys targets with that Apple sales floor look also not have a clearance end cap anymore?

I'm very glad my main target still has a clearance section in electronics but I wonder if it's cause they don't have that apple store section yet...
yes, my store has that look now and its not really a full endcap for clearance. it has one section of those 4 sided island type displays for all clearance. most of the clearance games i found were on an endcap of a full size aisle by the game section that including the value games.

yes, my store has that look now and its not really a full endcap for clearance. it has one section of those 4 sided island type displays for all clearance. most of the clearance games i found were on an endcap of a full size aisle by the game section that including the value games.
I hope this isn't a nationwide thing. Condensing all departments clearances excluding food and clothing into 1 small end cap or island isn't good imo. That target did have a clearance end cap but not of what I expected and it was nearly empty and on the opposite side of electronics, at the end of a toy aisle. There was a end cap at electronics with a glass case filled with games that were supposedly deleted from the system so they just sit in there.

The most confusing thing was that another end cap had stuff you'd think would be on clearance like a official xbox 360 wireless headset which the box was beat up like hell, 6 3rd party xbox 360 audio adapters, and one xb1 headset adapter, which all rang up full price. They didn't even have a tag for the xb1 adapter in the xb1 section anymore and I wish I could've bought it at 50% off.

Get the HTC vive.

Saw a couple of PS3 12GB slims for $99 clearance.
For anyone that can get it for $60 is a great deal. Kinda shock to hear some getting the 12gb for $60 and the 500gb model for $80. The $99 is still a great deal and mostly wont make it to the $60/$80 mark. For anyone thinking oh its old, etc. Here is the reasons why to still get it.

Best Blu Ray player

PS3 exclusive + ps1 game disc (sucks no ps2 BC)

PSP to PS3 remote play

Some nice ps move games

bread's done
Back