Target Clearance Thread XXII

I didn't have to offer at all. Because I decided to try to help and get something out of it I'm a dick?

I have an idea, you go get them yourself for all cags who need them
I hooked several people up with bundles from Walmart. It ended up being around $40 for cost + shipping. Most people sent me $45, so $5 extra for my time and effort.

Don't be greedy.

hey guys I found an 18 pack of full size Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey Chocolate Bars, and Kit Kats for like $6 clearance.   DPCI -  055-02-0667

It's this one - http://www.target.com/p/hershey-s-candy-bars-variety-pack-18-ct/-/A-13346898

There was also one with I think Snickers, Twix, 3 Muskateers, and Milky Way for $6

stores that have it on clearancwe have like 50 of them.

Pro Tip:  Anybody who wants to make a few extra bucks can stand in front the grocery store and sell them to people coming in and going out - just tell them it's for your basketball team and you're trying to get new uniforms. 

I'm just gonna eat them, tho, and get fat(ter).

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the YMMV part of clearance at Target (I thought YMMV was in the title of this thread, though it should be :) ).

It's only an 8GB card, so it wouldn't hold that much stuff on it and therefore isn't that desirable.

Have you confirmed with the employees? At one of my stores the clearance endcap was at the back whereas the electronics section was at the front.
Thank you for pulling me off that edge

I'm supposed to get a NES classic on Friday if my Walmart order goes through. If someone has an extra Vita they got from this clearance, I'd do an even trade.

Not that this helps much since the DPCI appears to be deleted from their system but here is the DPCI for the Vita 3G Bundle.

207-19-0102

Yes, it is still in stores but very VERY few. These were supposed to be salvaged but don't be surprised if you see one pop up.

Not that this helps much since the DPCI appears to be deleted from their system but here is the DPCI for the Vita 3G Bundle.

207-19-0102

Yes, it is still in stores but very VERY few. These were supposed to be salvaged but don't be surprised if you see one pop up.
would be nice to find a NIB oled launch vita. even tho I love the redesign

Also to bring some cheer here, here are some deals. 

*Any price with a DPCI is the lowest price seen.

$199.99 Westinghouse 42in Smart 4K TV 60Hz

$18.99 :3ds: Mario Kart 7

$22.48 :xb1: Xbox One Wireless Controller w/ Play & Charge 207-00-0380

$29.98 :xb1: Xbox One Seagate 2TB Hard Drive 056-02-0197

$49.98 Marvel Legends Captain America Shield 087-06-5402

$22.48 JBL E50BT Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones - Black 057-01-1881

$149.98 Dyson - Humidifier - White/Silver 085-18-0110

$20.98 LG TONE PRO HBS-770 White Bluetooth Stereo Headset 057-01-1931

I was able to grab 2 ps tv's, non-bundle version. If anyone needs, $40 shipped each. Gonna see if my friends want them, otherwise I may eventually return them in a month.

Also to bring some cheer here, here are some deals.

*Any price with a DPCI is the lowest price seen.

$199.99 Westinghouse 42in Smart 4K TV 60Hz

$18.99 :3ds: Mario Kart 7

$22.48 :xb1: Xbox One Wireless Controller w/ Play & Charge 207-00-0380

$29.98 :xb1: Xbox One Seagate 2TB Hard Drive 056-02-0197

$49.98 Marvel Legends Captain America Shield 087-06-5402

$22.48 JBL E50BT Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones - Black 057-01-1881

$149.98 Dyson - Humidifier - White/Silver 085-18-0110

$20.98 LG TONE PRO HBS-770 White Bluetooth Stereo Headset 057-01-1931
my target has 4 of those 2tb seagates but at 99.99 if i go to checkout will the price change or no?

My cheap ass got the pstv for 32 out the door. Thank you(s).
Then my cheap ass traded the ps tv plus power cable for 10 which qualify for the 5 dollar ebc code made it 15 ( EBC3053891 ) and the hdmi for 1.65. I'm lucky enuff a sister store is across the street. I traded the ds3 for 15.40 plus 5 dollar ebc code 20.49 and the cable for 1.37
I have a trade credit card for 38.42 and a 8gb vita memory card.
The Lego code expired 3/31/2016

Keep it cheap out there

Soooooooooo, you just wanted a 8gb card? ...alright
Forgot about that Pokebonus though, huh
Yep , my cheap ass card has been revoked. Left credit on the table at GameStop. I will be over in the corner.
8gb card for the 60 vita still an ok deal, they want 21.22 for a refurb 8gb at GameStop

I drove almost 40 minutes to the Irvine, CA Target on Barranca because it said 10 were in-store, 8 available to be sold, Xbox One Controllers w/Play & Charge kit for $22.48 on Brickseek. Mind you, these are the ones that HAVE the 3.5mm headset jack.

I couldn't find them in any of the video game aisles or any of the clearance section. I talk to the electronics dept. employee, he mentions 10 were in store but that they "must have been sent out", "taken off the shelves", and "were sent to be for online sales now". I had checked a second inventory site, that functions like Brickseek, and they said 10 and 8 too. However, Target's site itself did show up that there was none in-stock.

*sigh*

Last time I was this let down was when I was looking for Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 for Vita for like $8 last year and the store somehow didn't have them, despite Brickseek saying otherwise. At least it wasn't 90+ degrees in the afternoon and my AC wasn't broke with this long trip, compared to the one I made for that stupid Vita game. Hahaha

I should have just been a grown-adult with some actual dignity for once and waited for those $40 new Xbox One controllers that'll be available everywhere next week. I just couldn't resist the almost half-off discount to that discount, plus the play & charge. Greedy, greedy!

My cheap ass got the pstv for 32 out the door. Thank you(s).
Then my cheap ass traded the ps tv plus power cable for 10 which qualify for the 5 dollar ebc code made it 15 ( EBC3053891 ) and the hdmi for 1.65. I'm lucky enuff a sister store is across the street. I traded the ds3 for 15.40 plus 5 dollar ebc code 20.49 and the cable for 1.37
I have a trade credit card for 38.42 and a 8gb vita memory card.
The Lego code expired 3/31/2016

Keep it cheap out there
Lego code is still valid

Charlie, code still might work or you might also be able to contact Sony for a new code.  They extended the code for a period of time after the expiration date.

So here's the deal, I'm about to go score at least 2 pstv. If anyone wants them I'm asking that you pay for it cash plus 10 shipping. You will not receive receipt because I'm not paying cash but tax here is 9.75%.

In return for my time and gas Im asking for Amazon or Gamestop credit in at least $20 value. I'm on the move now so speak quickly if you want.
I'd like to take you up on your offer, but instead of the cash and credit, can I pay you in beatings?

Happy Thanksgiving! What are you guys grateful for?
Ask me in a few days when Thanksgiving rolls around and this toolbag gets banned.

I was able to grab 2 ps tv's, non-bundle version. If anyone needs, $40 shipped each. Gonna see if my friends want them, otherwise I may eventually return them in a month.
See, now that's more like it.

Why am I still receiving alerts on this stupid thread? I'm not going to be banned. I did nothing wrong. No one is tough enough to beat me, that wouldn't end well. I removed myself from this conversation. I don't have the time to block all these asshats that keep coming after me.

I'm thinking to just say screw it and turn full bastard now and flip everything and brag about it and complain about everything else like iatcg

That worked well for IATCG. Had to take his talents to SD. After ruining penny guides for the rest of us. Listen in a world where everyone gets a gold star for just showing up, you can have two. Glad to hear you can flip sales for profit. Which is totally in your right just doesn't mean we want to hear about it. Target clearance is feast or famine and boasting that you got as many as you can for $$$ isn't helping anyone. But good for you.

That worked well for IATCG. Had to take his talents to SD. After ruining penny guides for the rest of us. Listen in a world where everyone gets a gold star for just showing up, you can have two. Glad to hear you can flip sales for profit. Which is totally in your right just doesn't mean we want to hear about it. Target clearance is feast or famine and boasting that you got as many as you can for $$$ isn't helping anyone. But good for you.
I wasn't serious, just frustrated.

To those I offended in my efforts to help, you have my apologies. Didn't mean to offend, just wish you would see it as I did.

I'm done with it.

Have a basic pstv.. 40 shipped, no other bull.

I wasn't serious, just frustrated.

To those I offended in my efforts to help, you have my apologies. Didn't mean to offend, just wish you would see it as I did.

I'm done with it.

Have a basic pstv.. 40 shipped, no other bull.
We knew. There's small pockets of people who legitimately help regulars out all the time. But from our perspective, you wanted almost double what you paid. If it had been a bigger ticket item, like a PS4 or something, maybe the $20 might be justifiable. But don't think what you offered could be construed as a legitimate favor by most people around here, despite what you might have thought.

Anyone willing to trade a PSTV Lego bundle for Pokemon Moon for 3DS straight up? I'm going to pick up my GameStop preorder tomorrow and I didn't want the game anyway, so that would work out perfectly for me.

I don't want to move the preorder to a different game or cancel it because it's too much of a hassle. The GameStop is 5 minutes from where I live, so it's not a big deal.
How is canceling it more of a hassle than picking it up? Just go after it releases and say you changed your mind and get your $5 back. Doesn't even have to be right after release, just the next time you go. At that point the employee doesn't care because it doesn't affect his preorder numbers and they won't have a problem selling it anyway.

Went to my Target and the bundle is indeed $100. Employee said that it's marked as discontinued and should go on clearance soon.

Hey guys, do you remember seeing any Yoshi Wiimotes at Target stores or Target.com? They have a DCPI on file in brickseek, but there's no stock anywhere and no listing for the Yoshi one on Target.com. There's Toad and Bowser though (which were, along with Yoshi, originally GameStop exclusives). Did I miss my chance at clearance Yoshi Wiimotes?

DCPI 207-00-0405

How is canceling it more of a hassle than picking it up? Just go after it releases and say you changed your mind and get your $5 back. Doesn't even have to be right after release, just the next time you go. At that point the employee doesn't care because it doesn't affect his preorder numbers and they won't have a problem selling it anyway.
OK. Thanks for explaining how it works. I never preorder games because most of them go on sale within 6 months of release, so I wouldn't have known either way.

Hate to ask but does anyone's target have the Vita in stock? I saw it recently dropped to $60. As soon as it did, my local stores' inventory changed to 0 on brickseek. 

Hate to ask but does anyone's target have the Vita in stock? I saw it recently dropped to $60. As soon as it did, my local stores' inventory changed to 0 on brickseek.
From the last time I looked, less than 1% of all Targets had it in stock on Brickseek, and as we know, YMMV based on Brickseek's inventory numbers. So yeah, very rare.

Okay, so, YMMV as always, but

COVERT FORCES METHOD:

1.  Confirm price with electronics associate over the phone using PSTV Bundle DCPI. (Make sure you specifically ask about price before you give DCPI.)

2. Order PSTV Bundle online for in-store pickup at a store with an acceptable clearance price. 

3. Pickup PSTV Bundle. If online order price/amount charged to your credit card auto-adjusts to clearance price, you're done.

4. If not, do a return/rebuy (ask to change payment method). Online price will be credited back to original card during the return, bundle will ring for clearance price during the rebuy.

It's a sizable discount from the online price so definitely YMMV--I even do well here but may have to lay low after this one.

Junior detectives. BL

Edit: fix'd. Sorry I'm so tired I'm not in my right mind.

bread's done
Back