Target Clearance Thread XXII

Well I'm at Target again today and have found even more titles discounted. I'm literally standing at the store scanning games so this is a quick list. My apologies if anything has already been mentioned...
9.98 titles
DS
Sonic Rush

3DS
Code Name Steam
Pacman & the Ghostly Adventures 2
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D

XBOX ONE
Gears Of War Ultimate Edition
DMC Definitive Edition
Life Is Strange
Dishonored Definitive Edition
Rabbits Invasion Interactive TV Show
The Golf Club CE (9.48)
Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham w/Batwing Miniset

PS4
Mighty No. 9
Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin
Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2

Wii
Donkey Kong Country Returns (N Selects)

Wii U
Penguins of Madagascar

14.98 Titles
X360
Farming Simulator 15

Xone
DragonBall Xenoverse XV
Shadow Warrior

PS4
Dying Light
Shadow Warrior
Diablo Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Ed
Rocket League CE

PS3
Diablo Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Ed

19.98 titles
Xone
Mortal Kombat XL
the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round

PS4
Sniper Elite III Ultimate Edition

3DS
Little Battlers eXperience

3DS
Kirby Triple Deluxe

3DS
Theatrhythm

DS
Professor Layton Unwound Future
Namco Museum DS

Wii
Harvest Moon Animal Parade

PS3
Dead Or Alive 5

DS
LOTR Aragorns Quest

This one is a weird price
PS4
Assassin's Creed Unity LE 22.39

I'll post more as I find them ☺
wait you found skyrim ps4 version for 9.98? holy moly

This fat bitch bought up nearly all the games at my target that was on the end cap. She kept getting a hand full of em and checking something on her phone, probably checking their prices or something so she could flip em later. I didn't wanna be rude to her and just shopped around her but man she smelled badly. There was so many sports games in her cart as well as other games. I found three monster hunter 4 games though for 15.xx I held on to them so she couldn't scoop em up like all the others.
I really like this post on so many levels.

Got Dead Rising 1/2 PS4 for $10 each and Disney Magical World 2 3DS for $20 today.  Too bad I couldn't have found these things last night while the 15% was going on still...

Yeah was 12gb. Luckily I had one of the 500gb drives from Walmart clearance :)

guess that was the 12gb model?
just randomly checked brickseek, Target around 1.5 hr away from here still has 4x the Destiny 500GB bundle for $80.98...would've been sweet with the 15% off coupon todday...got my backup PS3 back in August during the 50% cartwheel promo for $137ish and got rid of Destiny for $32ish.. but $80.98 is a steal lol...

Got Dead Rising 1/2 PS4 for $10 each and Disney Magical World 2 3DS for $20 today. Too bad I couldn't have found these things last night while the 15% was going on still...
Better that you got them then not getting them at all. Same with the RE games. $10 is cheaper than any of those DR games have hit digitally and cheapest physical besides the $8 for XB1 DR1 on BF.

Don't see those lasting that long.

Better that you got them then not getting them at all. Same with the RE games. $10 is cheaper than any of those DR games have hit digitally and cheapest physical besides the $8 for XB1 DR1 on BF.

Don't see those lasting that long.
I feel like the DR games are going to be $8 or less soon enough digitally but I guess for $10 each physical it's not too bad. Now RE4 PS4 needs to drop to $10 though.

Found my cheap ass copy of Adventure Time today for my boy but due largely in part to the group effort in here.   Thanks for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Dead Rising 1/2, Mighty no. 9, Final Fantasy X/X-2 PS4 for $10 each.

Also saw Bravely Second at $19.98.

Thanks for the heads up from the people in this thread, first time I've bought a clearance game from Target in a couple years.

I got Resident Evil 4 for XBONE $9.98

207-32-9308
This game is seriously a diamond in the ruff for me. I have two stores near me showing that there's five copies in stock. I checked both of them recently, and couldn't find a copy. Same thing goes for Resident Evil 5. I'll just snag those two at Best Buy for the B2G1 sale next week.

This game is seriously a diamond in the ruff for me. I have two stores near me showing that there's five copies in stock. I checked both of them recently, and couldn't find a copy. Same thing goes for Resident Evil 5. I'll just snag those two at Best Buy for the B2G1 sale next week.
Same happened at my store. The rep said it was marked as clearance and had to go to the back to get it for me.

This game is seriously a diamond in the ruff for me.
4d5.png

You do bring up a good point about the BBY B2G1 though that with GCU the $20 games should be just over $10 each so that may be a better way to go than running all over town looking. Think if I can find two matching games I may grab RE4 PS4 that way since it's not on clearance at Target.

4d5.png

You do bring up a good point about the BBY B2G1 though that with GCU the $20 games should be just over $10 each so that may be a better way to go than running all over town looking. Think if I can find two matching games I may grab RE4 PS4 that way since it's not on clearance at Target.
It would definitely save time and gas. I'll get RE4/RE5 and Ratchet and Clank.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Picked up Mighty no.9 for ps4 they also had it for wii u on clearance and grabbed this rainbow six siege skin for ps4 controller they had for xbox one also.

[attachment=24600:IMG_1161.JPG]

Successfully picked up Dead Rising PS4 (2 copies), Resident Evil 4 XB1, and Mortal Kombat XL PS4. I'm looking for Dead Rising 2 PS4 so if anyone wants to do an even swap, let me know.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

hopefully there still some clearance left tomorrow, UPS and USPS are making deliveries to my workplace yesterday and today, couldnt leave the place even during lunch.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Went to local showing stock of 3 for DR1 on X1 via Brickseek. Doesn't have a floor location only has in back stockroom. Employee went and got it for me but shows $19.99 on price checker.

Am I doing something wrong? Brickseek shows it as being $8.

Went to local showing stock of 3 for DR1 on X1 via Brickseek. Doesn't have a floor location only has in back stockroom. Employee went and got it for me but shows $19.99 on price checker.

Prices on brickseeks don't always reflect in store prices, they may have not updated the prices in store.

Oh I forgot to mention, disregard the OH quantities shown on Brickseek, I was checking brickseek on hand numbers to a few titles in the store I was in yesterday and they were way off. For example it showed 0 of Zelda Triforce Heroes where the store had about 4 in stock, same for FF Explorers. Just a heads up to check your local store anyway regardless what Brickseek says right now.

Brickseek is just a tool to help us locate things, prices are YMMV sometimes.

3DS - Pokemon Art Academy $14.98

Not sure if it had been posted yet. BS showed zero on hand, but I went back because I saw them for myself the other night.

Have not seen it in the wild, but Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney was 14.98 on BrickSeek 11% in stock.  None in my area.

Brickseek

How successful have you guys been in getting the electronics people to actually get stuff from the stockroom? I can only recall once, and that was bayonetta 2 and it was full price. I am not recalling if the store I am thinking about had the keypads where you can input the dcpi when I went there last night, so I could see if it said stockroom.  I did get the distinct feeling the teen girl that was "helping" me blew me off. She saw that there were 3 of Diablo UEE in stock on her scanner, then was like "oh we only have the PC version" Pretty convenient when she pointed me to the PC version at first and I told here that was not what I was looking for. 

I scoured the clearance bin and checked behind all the boxes, and it wasnt there. This target is in a sketchy location so I would think that they DO have it.

How successful have you guys been in getting the electronics people to actually get stuff from the stockroom? I can only recall once, and that was bayonetta 2 and it was full price. I am not recalling if the store I am thinking about had the keypads where you can input the dcpi when I went there last night, so I could see if it said stockroom. I did get the distinct feeling the teen girl that was "helping" me blew me off. She saw that there were 3 of Diablo UEE in stock on her scanner, then was like "oh we only have the PC version" Pretty convenient when she pointed me to the PC version at first and I told here that was not what I was looking for.

I scoured the clearance bin and checked behind all the boxes, and it wasnt there. This target is in a sketchy location so I would think that they DO have it.
If the scanner says "In-stock" in the back, it is more likely that it's locatable in the back. If scanner says zero stock in the back, 99.9% of the time the only response you're gonna get is "it out on the floor...somewhere". Brickseek now have barcode associate with the item, use that and scan.

Well, to answer that question i'm 1 of 2 this week. Dude went in back and tracked down a copy of Attack on Titan for me on Sunday and today he couldn't find Dead Rising 1 or 2 even though brickseek shows them having 3-4 copies of each, which were somewhere in the back.

They often don't want to go into the back and look for you. So I directly tell them "I would appreciate it if you would please go into the back and check for me. The inventory system says you have xx many on hand." Which they will then almost always do, once they check their system and sees that the store has quantity on hand. They often dance around the question until you directly tell them what you would like them to do. Please, thanks, and handshakes go a long way.

the teen girl that was "helping" me blew me off.
One could only be so lucky.

If the scanner says "In-stock" in the back, it is more likely that it's locatable in the back. If scanner says zero stock in the back, 99.9% of the time the only response you're gonna get is "it out on the floor...somewhere". Brickseek now have barcode associate with the item, use that and scan.

Yeah....debating if i want to make that drive to see if it has the ones where you can punch in DCPI. I always feel kinda douchey doing it too. :whistle2:

Well, to answer that question i'm 1 of 2 this week. Dude went in back and tracked down a copy of Attack on Titan for me on Sunday and today he couldn't find Dead Rising 1 or 2 even though brickseek shows them having 3-4 copies of each, which were somewhere in the back.

They often don't want to go into the back and look for you. So I directly tell them "I would appreciate it if you would please go into the back and check for me. The inventory system says you have xx many on hand." Which they will then almost always do, once they check their system and sees that the store has quantity on hand. They often dance around the question until you directly tell them what you would like them to do. Please, thanks, and handshakes go a long way.

One could only be so lucky.
She seemed very disinterested, I am pretty sure IF that game is there, the only way I am going to get them to check in the back, is IF that keypad is available and i type it in and see for myself is says "stockroom:yes". I often notice that pad is somehow disabled in the more sketchy targets, while usually functional in the more ritzy locations. I may try CS if the keypad doesn't work, that way I can bypass the apathetic electronics person altogether if it is in the stockroom.

What do you guys think about my situation?

I went to a Target that's about 15 miles away to pick up an ASUS router which brickseek and the guest service said was in stock on Monday. The electronics guy said no stock and the operator said no stock. I don't know if to believe them. I get a feeling they're saving it for someone. I'm not sure if to drive over there and punch in the DPCI and see if it's literally not there or "not there".

Thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Ugh! Well I couldn't do it, I just had to stop by a target I don't get to very often and what happens?? Well 148 bucks later and I'm walking out with like 15 games! I have more titles to add to my list or I'll just make a new one when I get home. On the bright side I was able to buy more "item not found games" and this had to be my lucky night! I stopped at a TRU and found a copy of Professor Layton Azeran on 3DS that scanned .03! At first the guy wasn't going to sell it to me and said oh this is recalled so we have to send it back. But I also bought the Ass Creed America's collection for ps3 for 10.00 and after pleading with him he threw the 3ds game in the bag and didn't charge me! He's like we aren't supposed to sell them at that price but there's nothing that says I can't give it to ya! I even offered to pay more for it before he did that. What a cool dude, I hope he doesn't get in trouble! Oh and I also found Resistance Burning Skies for Vita at Best buy for 4.99 too! Happy CAG here!!

Well, I got the last copies of :3ds: Final Fantasy Explorers (207-02-0142) ($9.95) in pretty much all of Riverside county, I think?

Also I remember that many people were waiting for the Destiny: The Taken King Beanie (207-34-0052) to go down in price, well it's half off now at $3.98.

Vk4Htzi.jpg

I picked up the last copy of Dead Rising 2 for Xbox One at my Target tonight. They had 3 copies over the weekend when I went to pickup Dead Rising 1 for $8. I checked clearance but couldn't find it. It was actually behind the last copy of Dead Rising 1 in the display case. Thanks for everyone posting about the deals! They also had a few copies of Bravely Second which I was able to avoid buying. I really liked the first game but the repeating parts towards the end of that game made me not even finish it.

Have not seen it in the wild, but Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney was 14.98 on BrickSeek 11% in stock. None in my area.

Brickseek
Thanks! Found one to replace the one I traded in years ago. My target also had the 360 version of fallout 3 goty for 7.48 if it hadn't been mentioned yet.

First time hitting up target for clearance games for almost 2 years now. My local target is dope. They had all the clearance/item not found games in a bin. Here is all the games: All item not found games are $5 each.

fa10a93fbc.jpg

fa10bad021.jpg

To follow up, I called the store and "GASP" got a helpful operator, she was able to get one of those those two lazy wenches from last night to track down the copy of DIII, so I went and picked it up. I may try the CS route with the copy of FF Explorers at the only store that has it.

wow that's a nicely organized clearance bin.. I think it would be really funny to see how everybody's stores treat their game clearance.  I'll take a pic next time I go and post it..

If you feel like showing off / shaming your store please do so, too!

I got Resident Evil 4 for XBONE $9.98

207-32-9308
How is this game? Anyone played the XBONE version? I am really tempted to what quatro-dip ? on this one (bought for GC, PS2, Wii, 360!!), any real noticeable improvements since the HD version on 360?

Also curious on Resident Evil 5 which was a blast.

bread's done
Back