Target Clearance Thread XXII

attachicon.gif
IMG_1655.JPG I'm pretty sure I just hit the target "clearance" jackpot!
lol my store has TONS of Garth Brooks CD sets too

found a fitbit zip magenta color for 10 dollars "as is" 

also seems they fix the site where you'd get the 5% discount for red card even when paying your order off in full with gift cards.. in case anyone cares :p

Guess Garth Brooks wasn't as big of a seller as Target had hoped this holiday season....
Can't blame them for expecting more. Brooks is actually one of the top selling artist when it comes to physical CD's. Seriously, one of the few artist that still sells physical units. Plus, to be blunt, region plays a part. There are some parts of the country where those will get bought up quick on clearance.

Can't blame them for expecting more. Brooks is actually one of the top selling artist when it comes to physical CD's. Seriously, one of the few artist that still sells physical units. Plus, to be blunt, region plays a part. There are some parts of the country where those will get bought up quick on clearance.
Parts of the country that voted for Trump?

Jk, lol

Yeah he's up there with the all time top grossing acts. It's easy to hate on him but he's a household name for at least 30 years now for a reason.

He's still no Sarah Marince or Sasha Pieterse!

found a fitbit zip magenta color for 10 dollars "as is"

also seems they fix the site where you'd get the 5% discount for red card even when paying your order off in full with gift cards.. in case anyone cares :p
Dang... I'm really sad that the RedCard/Gift Card trick no longer works... bought way too much in Target GC back in December then. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang... I'm really sad that the RedCard/Gift Card trick no longer works... bought way too much in Target GC back in December then. :/
Omg I'm sad too. Have like $500 in giftcards there from rolling grrr

Only game to hit 70% here was :ps3: Wolf Among Us which somehow was calculated as $5.06 lol... 70% of $19.99 is not $5.06 l

I was at a target today and noticed they had a 1tb halo 5 bundle X1 in the PS4 case. 207-31-0008 Brickseek says 98% of stock is discounted (awesome) but all the stores listed have a price of N/A. It's no longer listed on their website. I'm going back to ask tomorrow, but does anyone have an idea what it may be?

I was at a target today and noticed they had a 1tb halo 5 bundle X1 in the PS4 case. 207-31-0008 Brickseek says 98% of stock is discounted (awesome) but all the stores listed have a price of N/A. It's no longer listed on their website. I'm going back to ask tomorrow, but does anyone have an idea what it may be?
$450 most place still, N/A usually indicated the item already out of the system

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Target electronics clearance is all Garth All the Time

[attachment=25437:IMG_0135.JPG]

Out of stock all around me but the prices are coming up as $300/$350/$450 depending on the store.

Most of the games that were on clearance at my local store are now showing up as out of the system. Rather, the price scanners say the items are not found. Has anyone else noticed this?

Crap. Of course they would put the clearance shovelware back on the endcap, while salvaging the good stuff. XD

Haven't used Brickseek in a while, but I see there's now a "No Price Match" disclaimer in Red below every entry. 

Policy hasn't changed, but is the enforcement of the policy that much more strict now?

Crap. Of course they would put the clearance shovelware back on the endcap, while salvaging the good stuff. XD

Haven't used Brickseek in a while, but I see there's now a "No Price Match" disclaimer in Red below every entry.
Policy hasn't changed, but is the enforcement of the policy that much more strict now?
the No Price Match was there so idiots out there wouldn't use Brickseek to PM. Fyndly got shut down by Target (cease and desist) because people keep showing the result from the site trying to price match.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

they were gone 2 weeks ago
I better snap up those games then. It was all PS3 and 360 titles. Nothing for PS4 or Xbox One. Plants Vs Zombies for PS3, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 for 360, and GTA IV for 360. I'm going back for GTA IV since it's backwards compatible with Xbox One now! :D

the brickseek thing is a result of the Classic NES mini and Hatchimals madness over Xmas, or at least that's when it first started showing up.. people were relentless about both of those and were trying to call out the employees for holding back stock, so I guess Target finally tried to put its foot down about the stock trackers... another tracking site Fyndly took off their inventory tracker alltogether.  If you're bored and/or need confirmation that your life really isn't that bad, the comments section on nowinstock for the NES and Hatchimals are both pretty epic for the amount of crazy / bitchy / salty / crybaby posts.   

people were relentless about both of those and were trying to call out the employees for holding back stock
Glad I didn't want the NES Mini and never had to deal with that madness. However, I have had on more than one occasion a situation where something shows up on brickseek and the employees make a big fuss out of going into the "back" to get it. I'm not sure if it's a case of "I'm being lazy and don't want to go in the back for it" or "I was holding it in the back for myself and was hoping an asshole like you wasn't going to walk in with brickseek and buy it before I could at the end of my shift".

Not much in my store today. They had the iPhone Lightning Dock (Gold) on clearance for half off ($25), but I couldn't justify that compared to just getting some cheap third party dock.

(Edit) Ugh I just thought to check Brickseek after posting and it is $15. :(

Glad I didn't want the NES Mini and never had to deal with that madness. However, I have had on more than one occasion a situation where something shows up on brickseek and the employees make a big fuss out of going into the "back" to get it. I'm not sure if it's a case of "I'm being lazy and don't want to go in the back for it" or "I was holding it in the back for myself and was hoping an asshole like you wasn't going to walk in with brickseek and buy it before I could at the end of my shift".
Being on both ends of the spectrum (retail employee and brick seeker), you would be surprised at how many employees have zero fucking clue about the item people ask to pull out from the back room. The go-to conspiracy theory has always been "I bet they're holding it for themselves so they can buy it later and screw me over!" -- trust me, if I find something I want, I buy it immediately. Hell, half the time the inventory numbers are off by a few and that item has been gone for days/weeks/months. Not everything is 100% in retail wonderland.

Was doing some scanning just in case of a B1G2Free sale again, and there is one game that popped up as special purchase: Digimon world for PS4.

bread's done
Back