Target Clearance Thread XXII

You could have had one of the Target employees scan it with a mydevice(iPod) and they could tell you what the sale was.
Would have if there were someone is the section and wasn't with my 3year old cousin. He liked the scanning, but he would get loud (yelling or loud music) if waiting .

If you find a Mighty No 9 clearance, the DLC is expired and useless. On PS4 at least
Ya it expired 02-09 iirc. If enough ppl contact Sony about it they might reactivate ur code or give u a new code, just contact them thru chat and have them create a support ticket for u. If it is approved individually then u have to scan the receipt and front/back of the voucher and the cover of the box. If they were all reactivated then they'll just tell u to retry the voucher code.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to an out of way Target last night and found yet another copy of Resident Evil 4 for Xbox One for $5.06 (207329308). I also found two copies of Far Cry 4 for PS4 that rang up as out of system. The manager couldn't find the price so he offered them up at $39.99 each. Pass.

How long until can we expect most of the Valentines candy to hit 70%?

I haven't had a KitKat since Holloween clearance and I need to fix that lol

i grabbed Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 PC DVD (games for windows) and battlefield hardline PC DVD (origin) both for $2.54/each.

here are the DPCI if anyone is interested:

SW:TFU2  207-28-0177

BF:HL  207-28-1187

I went to an out of way Target last night and found yet another copy of Resident Evil 4 for Xbox One for $5.06 (207329308). I also found two copies of Far Cry 4 for PS4 that rang up as out of system. The manager couldn't find the price so he offered them up at $39.99 each. Pass.
Lol. I'll never get that. Instead of just getting something for the game, they want to offer it to you for $40. I'd be in for RE4 at that $5 price though

How long until can we expect most of the Valentines candy to hit 70%?

I haven't had a KitKat since Holloween clearance and I need to fix that lol
Cheapass lol

Valentine candies hit 50% but they were picked clean, nothing but carts full of empty boxes

In other news, new games were marked for clearance: Mad Max, Tales of Borderland, Driveclub and NHL (forgot which year was marked)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

I couldn't pass this up this morning at this price. Complete impulse buy. I hope it's good.
8d35be7ad2ff41a933eb139224bb4570.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow this markdown went fast, in just a matter of a week or two.

Those Garth Brooks CD hit 70 off too, hopefully these will make way for more video games soon

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Thunder road!
Thunder Rolls?

Off topic, but it is a nice box set ~120 songs on ten CDS in five two cd cases. Have only listened to the covers CD, but thought it was fine. I mostly bought it for the two live CDs the covers cd and his new one (I already have most of his studio stuff already). Can't really beat 10 CDs for $8.99. I would imagine these will make it to Goodwill, but mine tends to mark stuff higher than the clearance price.

Not a video game deal but came across a couple of the Target Exclusive Funko POP! Rogue One - Captain Cassian Andor figure, which was marked down to $5.98 everywhere a few weeks back this weekend. Had no clearance stickers on them so decided to price check and came up as "not found." Asked an employee in electronics to check and showed up at $2.60 for him. When I checked out it showed up with no price and the woman, who couldn't figure out how to find what price it should be, just put in $2.60 cause that's what I said the other guy said.

Considering I had gotten most of the other Rogue One figures from a local Walgreen's clearance for $2.50 each, was happy to snag that one too.  

Garth Brooks: soon appearing at your local Goodwill en masse.  Every Target I've been to still has at least 50 of these at $8.98.  The sad thing is its actually a pretty good deal if you like his music.

Noticed Divinity: Enhanced Edition (PS4) for $14.98 on the end cap today.  Walmart still beats that price though at $7.00 even.

Damnit, I locked in the price on a bunch of the Lego Batman movie polybags at half off $1.99 a piece a few days after Valentine's Day.

Presumably these were part of the Valentine's seasonal toys, forgot to go back and get the return/rebuy price adjustments at 90% off ($.39 each) assuming they actually hit that point, and they are now INF/out of the system.  Brickseek still alternates between showing N/A and $3.99/MSRP as the price on these things, but the DPCI won't come up on the in-store price scanners.  DPCI is 204-00-0090 in case anyone is interested.

Damnit, I locked in the price on a bunch of the Lego Batman movie polybags at half off $1.99 a piece a few days after Valentine's Day.

Presumably these were part of the Valentine's seasonal toys, forgot to go back and get the return/rebuy price adjustments at 90% off ($.39 each) assuming they actually hit that point, and they are now INF/out of the system. Brickseek still alternates between showing N/A and $3.99/MSRP as the price on these things, but the DPCI won't come up on the in-store price scanners. DPCI is 204-00-0090 in case anyone is interested.
I picked up the one with the Lego Batman figure and a Phantom Zone accessory. Is this the one or are there others?

I picked up the one with the Lego Batman figure and a Phantom Zone accessory. Is this the one or are there others?
That's the one. While the Lego Batman Movie sets were on sale and had the $10 off $50 online/mobile coupon, I scanned that polybag and discovered it was $1.99 (scanner noted "sale price" or something to that effect). I didn't get a chance to see if they had dropped even further in line with Valentine's clearance 70% and then 90% off.

Yea so what, I bit on the Garth Brooks set last night. My wife and kids are out of town and I had a watered down beer to match my watery tears. And the thunder rolled...

I actually bought a clearance item at Target for once. Found a PS TV Lego Movie bundle tonight for $29!

I just noticed that Playstation Now service will stop working for it this August. That's disappointing :/

Target clearance has pretty much completely dried up, aside from an occasionally oddity some of you still seem to keep finding.

This thread should just become the "How many Garth Brooks box sets does your Target have?" thread. These things even exceeded the ungodly amount of seemingly endless Yoda figures, Head Rush, and Water Traps from a year ago. One Target near me has a large part of their entire back wall full of enough Garth Brooks sets to build a small fortress.

So will there be a Chris Gaines box set next?

I saw a copy of  Warcraft 3:Frozen Throne at the local Target today.  lolol.   Where the f they were keeping it for the last 10 years I have no clue.  Never saw it there before.  ...They did remodel electronics.  Probably found it wedged between some crack in the shelving. 

Here is the DPCI for that Garth Brooks collection if anyone wants it.

I would buy if they went to 90% off ($2.98) but looks like they won't go lower than $8.98.

012-05-0331 Link

It is hilarious to see how many they still have at some stores as there are many of the bigger stores that still have over 100 left. I think I found the winner for the country.

This store below still has 286 on hand.

Atlantic Terminal

139 Flatbush Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11217-1403

Even if it does drop to 90% off, it most likely won't be good for reselling with how many of them are in the wild now. Which I'm sure is the only reason anyone here would buy it. Right?

bread's done
Back