Target Clearance Thread XXII

I would recommend a Jawbone Big Jambox for a wireless speaker. Used to have one and it was amazing. I just found this deal for a used one, $64.99 after coupon code SDJAM32.

http://www.techrabbit.com/jawbone-big-jambox-wireless-bluetooth-speaker.html?sku=JAW-BIGJAMBOX-CR-GP-B1&condition=271&PID=4485850&CID=1122587
I can second this. The Jambox in both Big and Mini versions is worth it.

I'm seeing a 4TB WD My Cloud newly in the clearance area for $127.48. Can't decide if I want it though.

I know it's not a video game deal but still I feel it's a great deal. Regular price is $150 so at $54 it's not too shabby. It would make a great office, patio, picnic, beach, vacation speaker.
Cartwheel has an additional 10% off clearance speakers. if you have a red card you will save another 5%. Speaker is pretty good. 18hrs of wireless play

Heads up fellow CAGS !!! My local Target has a great quality blue-tooth speaker for an excellent price. The brand of the speaker is called BRAVEN and the model is the 805. It's pretty freaking loud when turned up close to maximum volume. I own a few different speakers from Braven and overall I feel it's a great product. The clearance price of the speaker is $53.98. The DPCI number is 008-03-0314.
I picked up a pair of these speakers each at this price because you can pair them together. One speaker sounds great. Two even better!

Theres a couple Targets around me that have a game in stock but its not clearanced at those particular stores, while there are some stores that have it clearanced, but of course theyre sold out there. 

If I were to buy the game at normal price at the in stock store, would I be able to return and rebuy at the clearanced store and get the clearance rate? 

Let me know if you guys found success in this

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres a couple Targets around me that have a game in stock but its not clearanced at those particular stores, while there are some stores that have it clearanced, but of course theyre sold out there.

If I were to buy the game at normal price at the in stock store, would I be able to return and rebuy at the clearanced store and get the clearance rate?

YMMV but usually no. You can try the, "I want to switch my payment method." But most of the time it doesn't work.

Don't know if it's been mentioned. Got a 3tb WD my passport ultra hard drive for $54.98. DPCI 056-02-0204. ALso saw a 3tb seagate for the same price but didn't get the DPCI.

I picked up a pair of these speakers each at this price because you can pair them together. One speaker sounds great. Two even better!
Anyone know if the Braven Balance Portable Speakers have quality sound? Can they also be used as a pair for surround?

008-03-0372

Braven Balance Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Electric Lime/Gray/Gray

Anyone know if the Braven Balance Portable Speakers have quality sound? Can they also be used as a pair for surround?
008-03-0372
I also looked at the Balance model but couldn't find anything about pairing it with another speaker. Same question was posed on Amazon and the response was no. So I decided on the 805.

yeah, I'm charging it now, curious to see how I end up liking it, been awhile since I wore a wrist device
Same here. It's currently syncing. I had the Microsoft Band previously for $30 (thanks to this thread!), and I loved it. The colors just pop so I'm loving it so far especially for the price. I gave my girlfriend's mom my Microsoft Band, and she loves it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I have an iPhone so I did not get the LG watch. However, the watch is one of the few smart watches to actually look cool and I knew there are some android folks here. Hope it works out for the people who bought it.

Not much of a clearance but a deal more or less, Leappad Platinum shown at my store for $81.59 (maybe ymmv), go nicely with the toys/sporting gear coupon this week ($10/$25 gc with $50/$100 purchase). Picked 1 up for my nephew.

92035487bec6578e0b281d76de4e5f44.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Never worked for me. U could buy it and return it at closing time at store with lower price. Make sure ur the 1st customer in store next day and hopefully the person who put it in the clearence aisle wasn't interested in the game.

Or return it like 15mins to close... 5 mins before closing...have ur friend/family go in and tell them u changed mind and rebuy it or have an employee to try to find the game for them after giving the dpci...they'll see its located in returns and ur partner in crime can get the game for u? Lolol

So I saw the two MS 500gb internal HD for the 360 on the shelf again. I thought someone bought them a few months ago or that they were salvaged but it is back on the floor for the regular price of $110 when it was down to $55 before.

I have an iPhone so I did not get the LG watch. However, the watch is one of the few smart watches to actually look cool and I knew there are some android folks here. Hope it works out for the people who bought it.
Thanks for the heads up. I'm loving my watch. One problem though. Looks like there was some heavy product sitting on it in transit. There's screen bleeding in the top right area. There's also some dead pixels as well. I filed an RMA with LG, and I'll ship it out Tuesday. Sucks because I really love this device. :( I hope LG replaces it or fixes it. I'll keep you guys and gals posted.
a6ed8eb096e9dbe065804bb34c4405c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

008-03-0372
Def good quality sound imo. I have the orange version, 2015 model I'm thinking, of the Braven Balance & it's great. This green version is newer so prob the 2016 model I'm assuming. Not sure about pairing with more than one though.

Also, I tend to beat the shit out of my stuff & the Balance is a tough speaker. It has survived many car wash sessions, bike rides while carrying it in my backpack, usually break it out when working on my house, etc. Hasn't skipped a beat yet. No pun intended.

Does the price team doin the updates work on Monday since it's a holiday? Also what does the update device look like? Is it the large gun looking one with keypad or the smartphone one?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Does the price team doin the updates work on Monday since it's a holiday? Also what does the update device look like? Is it the large gun looking one with keypad or the smartphone one?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
They're probably working today, although the only way to be certain is to go into your store and find out. Yes the update device is the large gun looking one with the keypad.

Only 20%? My local Goodwill jacks them up to pre-clearance prices. When I try to talk them down all they say is "it's new and sealed though"
Mine is usually good about selling stuff for either about the last price the retail sticker had, or even sometimes under.

I was more just shocked at where my Target put all those games in the first place...and the fact that they ONLY had 360 and XB1 games there. They were probably there for a month before I even found them.

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=057-01-1881

saw this wireless headphones on clearance. Brickseek say it's $45 but i saw the sticker say $75. I was an idiot for not scanning it.

are these headphones worth it?
I can't comment on sound quality but I can tell you that the coating around the ear pads will crack and flake. Doesn't really do anything to the performance but looks like shit. Source: Every display I saw across multiple Best Buys

I bought the Sony xb950BT for $90 - $100 on eBay last summer and they've been great. They normally run $179 - $199. Best Buy will sometimes run a similar sale $120 or so.

The Urbane is a pretty solid upgrade from the Moto 360 (1st gen).  It has all the good and bad that come with Wear2.0, but I get 20-30h battery life depending on use, so more than enough for me to get through a full day.  I bought refurb from A4C a couple weeks back, and it's their daily deal today (refurb, $99.99) for those interested and unable to track down from Target

https://www.a4c.com/dailydeal/showdeal/1

bread's done
Back