Target Clearance Thread XXII

I also found these two relics, and a game that I had never heard of, but I'll take it since it's a couch co-op. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint me
attachicon.gif
IMG_9040.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_9041.JPG
Portal knights was a ton of fun to play co-op with my SO, we had a great time for a cheap little game. It's not too deep, but it's a good sandbox with a fun art style, so we both really enjoyed it.

Will wait for Battlechasers to drop even further. 

Also saw All Stars Warriors on clearance as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will a Black Slim PCH-2001 Vita have firmware 3.60 or lower? I found one with the "online only" tag on it at an out-of-the-way podunk store for $129.

I'd bite if I knew it was HENkaku compatible

Edit: Ha, they also have a Yoshi's WW + Poochy bundle "as-is" for $49.99. Box has been destroyed by the security grapple-thingy.
Unless it's an open box (returned with upgraded fw). US Vita was discontinued well before 3.60, and PSTV was discontinued before 3.50.

Unless it's an open box (returned with upgraded fw). US Vita was discontinued well before 3.60, and PSTV was discontinued before 3.50.
I’m sure this has been explained a million times before, but for everyone like me who somehow doesn’t know, why is the firmware version such a big deal for the Vita/PSTV?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has been posted, but I snagged a copy of Dragon Quest VIII for 3DS for 19.98 at the West Chester, OH store yesterday.

Where did you find these and were there more? I'm in Boston
South Bay. There were 2 Steekbooks, but those are gone. They might have had more in the back, as I went last week there and couldn't find any, but that was on Tuesday, so who knows. You could ask one of the guys there (I did last week, but they couldn't find any). The regular version is still in stock though. Tomb Raider had a considerable amount of copies, about 5-6 if I am not mistaken!

New game to add to the madness:

The Golf Club 2  :ps4: $14.98 at most Target Locations.  Possibly as low as $8.98 at some locations...

Since DiRT 4 was going fast, I wound up grabbing the :ps4: version for $24.98

Just waiting for the mythical 70% off to show up for some games, but Target is taking its sweet time in my area at least.

Managed to find Mario Tennis for $9.98 out in South Jersey. Also had Warriors All Stars and FFXII at $20 and $25 respectively.

But will wait to see if they go down.[attachment=29034:IMG_20171216_133837.jpg]

Got Arkham Xbox at mine, 13.98 and not the 5.98 that Brickseek reported, so two missed markdowns. Still bought it since I have no faith it'll get a sale. Saad, I would have paid 20 for the City remaster alone on launch if they weren't greedy.

New game to add to the madness:

The Golf Club 2 :ps4: $14.98 at most Target Locations. Possibly as low as $8.98 at some locations...

Since DiRT 4 was going fast, I wound up grabbing the :ps4: version for $24.98

Just waiting for the mythical 70% off to show up for some games, but Target is taking its sweet time in my area at least.
Same here...most of the time, I’ve noticed that the clearance stuff drops from 50% off to 70% off anywhere from 2-4 weeks after the 30% off to 50% off drop, and the 70% off time period only seems to last a couple weeks at the most before the redshirts clear out the end caps to Goodwill. I found a Target close to my office that had literally all of this most recent wave of clearance games, but they were all still at 50% and I’m stingy. It’s been over a month since some of these prices went to 50% and still no 70% drop...bastards. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saw Naruto Road to Boruto for Xbox One on clearance at $14.98 today.

Sadly no PS4 copies to be found at my store.

I went the Target in Monument Rd., Phila, PA location this evening and found 3 Xbox 360 500 GB Internal Hard Drives (207-00-0341) going for $32.98 and a 300 GB going for $29.99 (which had 3 games, Need for Speed, Ms. Splosion Man, and Pinball FX).  I went for the 500 GB drive.

The Cheltenham, PA location has two RetroN 3 consoles on clearance for $34.95 (as of two days ago).

Seems like one of the games to get with this round of Clearance was FFXII Steelbook addition...  I found a non steelbook edition which was still cool but seeing the prices im sure people are flipping this but is anyone playing it?

Its the first PS2 remaster I jumped at, how well does the game run and look? 

Seems like one of the games to get with this round of Clearance was FFXII Steelbook addition... I found a non steelbook edition which was still cool but seeing the prices im sure people are flipping this but is anyone playing it?

Its the first PS2 remaster I jumped at, how well does the game run and look?
Oh it’s really good! Runs well, looks great. The zodiac class systems helps a ton too.

Brick had the following prices for the Target I went to (all PS4):

Yakuza Kiwami - $8.98

Final Fantasy XII - Zodiac Age $14.98

Rise of Tomb Raider - $11.98

Naruto - Road to Boruto -  $14.98

...and all of them except Naruto were a higher price in-store from using the price checker as well as getting an employee to double check ($15,$25,$20 resp.).

Now that I think about...was Target that store that would ring up different prices at the register than even the in-store price checker? 

You looking for a PS4 copy? I found one this morning but really have no interest in it
Indeed I am! But I’m not asking anyone to buy and mail anything. I don’t like putting that on people when I can always keep looking and waiting.

Indeed I am! But I’m not asking anyone to buy and mail anything. I don’t like putting that on people when I can always keep looking and waiting.
I bought it this morning and was kinda knee jerk dont know if I will play this game seeing I didnt play any of the other ones

Yakuza Kiwami - $8.98

Naruto - Road to Boruto - $14.98

...and all of them except Naruto were a higher price in-store from using the price checker as well as getting an employee to double check ($15,$25,$20 resp.).

Now that I think about...was Target that store that would ring up different prices at the register than even the in-store price checker?
Prices usually change in checker on Monday or Tuesday. Just checked today and the ones that dropped on Friday have yet to register. Luckily plenty of copies so I can wait.

Noticed local the Target FF 12 dropped to $14.98 today. I checked this on brickseek but called them and was transferred to electronics. The girl working checked the system with the dpci # and said there was no location for it, but said it was $24.98 in their system and should be on the clearance end cap.

Wtf does this mean exactly?

Noticed local the Target FF 12 dropped to $14.98 today. I checked this on brickseek but called them and was transferred to electronics. The girl working checked the system with the dpci # and said there was no location for it, but said it was $24.98 in their system and should be on the clearance end cap.

Wtf does this mean exactly?
Maybe try checking instore yourself? Calling stores over clearance and YMMV things is the easiest way for them to go missing before you or others even get there

Yakuza Kiwami - $8.98
Naruto - Road to Boruto - $14.98

Road to Boruto is $8.98 at my Target

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to the Target in San Dimas. Here's what they had:

Rise of the Tomb Raider for XBO for $9.94

Dirt 4 for XBO for $24.98

Yakuza Kiwami steelbook $? It didn't have a price sticker on it which could very well mean it's either full price or $24.98 like it was last month. If you're gonna pick it up you might as well try to price match it with another Target store that has it for less or try to convince them about lowering the price some other way.

They had a bunch of Outlast Trinity for PS4 for $19.98

The Surge for $41.98

A couple of Final Fantasy Zodiac Age non steelbook $24.98

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Trilogy for PS3 $14.98

Battle Chasers for XBO $24.98

Resident Evil Revelations for XBO $9.98

Dead Alliance PS4 $27.98

Redout PS4 $19.98

San Dimas, not Santa Ana. My Mistake in case anybody cares.

Sniper Elite 4 really is an oddball, spoofed Target app at several locations and it's not picking up any of the prices shown on BS ($12 or $20), everything else is fine however.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Nice. It’s $14.98 at my store with limited stock.

I have the standard version. Is the additional content worth $15?
I’d just go trade your copy into GS for cash or credit and buy this one for $15 at your store. It would make it less than $10 for the extra content. Worth it in my opinion.

So for a good time enter these into brickseek and see if any are around

207-31-0036   Xbox One S Minecraft Favorites Bundle

207-33-0035   Call of Duty Infinite Warfare PS4 Slim Bundle

I know*****

So for a good time enter these into brickseek and see if any are around

207-31-0036 Xbox One S Minecraft Favorites Bundle

207-33-0035 Call of Duty Infinite Warfare PS4 Slim Bundle

I know*****
All out of stock near me too with the above mentioned prices and didn't something similar happen last year as well around this time with stupid low prices? I Remember the Gears of War 4 bundles being ridiculously low, but alot of us unable to get them if at all.

All out of stock near me too with the above mentioned prices and didn't something similar happen last year as well around this time with stupid low prices? I Remember the Gears of War 4 bundles being ridiculously low, but alot of us unable to get them if at all.
Yup...I was keeping my eye on the XB1S hardware this holiday season since I missed the 2TB GoW XB1S last year, but it seems like most Targets cleared out their stock of "other" XB1s and PS4s to make room for the holiday bundles but never actually put the old bundles on clearance (not that I ever saw, anyhow). Love to get my hands on one of these somehow...

Xbox One S 500GB Halo Collection Bundle - $299.99 => $89.98

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-31-0034

Xbox One S 1TB Madden NFL '17 Bundle - $349.99 => $104.98

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-31-0035

Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft Favorites Bundle - $299.99 => $74.98

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-31-0036

Dang R6 year 2 for $18 near me. Is that a good deal? Is it the latest and fullest version of R6 Siege for sale now?

Went back to the same target I got Mario Tennis Ultra Smash for $9.98 and to my surprise, FF XII was finally discounted to $15. All that leaves now really is Warriors All-Stars to finally drop to $11 I have seen in other stores a little bit further out.

[attachment=29058:DRX2lKuX4AAirYE.jpg]

bread's done
Back