Target Clearance Thread XXII

My Target just remodeled and got rid of all of it's Skylanders without even putting them on clearance. At least the Amiibo and LEGO Dimensions got a proper clearance. I originally thought that this was just a mistake, but I went to two other stores, and neither of them had Skylanders either.

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to find one at a store nearby. It was still behind the glass case and there was no clearance sticker on it. It rang up as $111.99, but the Target app showed it as $79.98 in store so the cashier price matched it. Another store had it for $47.98, but it was sold out.

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to find one at a store nearby. It was still behind the glass case and there was no clearance sticker on it. It rang up as $111.99, but the Target app showed it as $79.98 in store so the cashier price matched it. Another store had it for $47.98, but it was sold out.
You guys are lucky. Brickseek is showing only 1% of Target stores having it discounted.

You guys are lucky. Brickseek is showing only 1% of Target stores having it discounted.
yep. I was going to post this earlier but I didn't mean to crap on someone who found a nice discount. A lot of the stuff that gets posted is discounted in 1 to 3% of stores.

If you really wanted to, you could go to the store that had it for $47.98 and ask them to price match their own store for you.

If you really wanted to, you could go to the store that had it for $47.98 and ask them to price match their own store for you.
I never even thought about doing that. Will they price match clearance items that are sold out? Kinda like how some stores will only price match if the item is in stock?

I never even thought about doing that. Will they price match clearance items that are sold out? Kinda like how some stores will only price match if the item is in stock?
Ehh. Price matching at the store that has the lower price even when they themselves are out of stock has worked for me 90% of the time. Like I said, if you want, it might not even work, but if that $32 refund is worth it to you then try it.

Was browsing the local Target last night and came across a couple LG 32" LED TVs for $118.98. 3 HDMI ports, but only does 720p.

DCPI is 008-09-0433

[attachment=30153:20180505_162605.jpg]

[attachment=30154:20180505_162552.jpg]

found these at target in  nashua nh

sorry for side ways pictures

I'd kill for that price on the orange one (45..and probably even 75). They are all full msrp in the Bay area...

Last edited by a moderator:
My Day One 3DS is getting pretty long in the tooth. I wish that my stores had these on clearance. It would be nice to upgrade to a slightly more powerful system. Especially since I heard that the newer Pokemon games run like crap on original 3DS hardware.

There's 3 stores near me that had the orange 2ds xl for $45 of course they are sold out but there is one near me for $75 in stock. All the rest are $150

So if I buy one a retail at one target then the next day I goto to another location that has them for $45 but are sold out I tell the customer service that I want to change payment methods and they'll give me the $45 price?is that correct

Is Brickseek pretty accurate? Like if it says out or stock, it's definitely out of stock? The only place with discounted 3DSs is 33 miles away and out of stock. I'm sure a reseller would have bought them all.

Is Brickseek pretty accurate? Like if it says out or stock, it's definitely out of stock? The only place with discounted 3DSs is 33 miles away and out of stock. I'm sure a reseller would have bought them all.
From what I experienced, Out of Stock is definitely Out of Stock. But you can always go if you're skeptical about it.

3DS Bundle Special Edition: Metroid Samus Returns....$49.99. Sold out in my city except for one location.

DPCI: 207-02-7029

Gamestop has the Sakus Returns listed at $40.97, anyways appreciate you sharing! Nice to see Tarhet finally starting to out stuff up on clearance again

Am I missing it or nobody have the dcpi for the New 2DS's?  Tried the lookup on Brickseek and they only have the black/blue one listed.

So if I buy one a retail at one target then the next day I goto to another location that has them for $45 but are sold out I tell the customer service that I want to change payment methods and they'll give me the $45 price?is that correct
I'd like to know this as well. Guessing no since if it was possible everyone would be in on it.

I'd like to know this as well. Guessing no since if it was possible everyone would be in on it.
Wondering this too. I actually found a 2DS XL 50% off at one store but there's one 10 minutes away that clearanced it out for $45.

Wondering this too. I actually found a 2DS XL 50% off at one store but there's one 10 minutes away that clearanced it out for $45.
Probably a huge YMMV. Doesn't hurt to try though. Worst case scenario, they give you a full refund and you have the chance at picking it up again at a huge discount if they put it back out on the floor.

Since my store is remodeling they added a ton of random clearance stuff kinda up front by the greeting cards.  Unfortunately it seems to also have become a dumping ground for people as well since bunch of stuff that doesn't seem to be on clearance is there like Pokemon cards.  

You'd think that, but not so much these days.
I concur. I’ve been a member here for well over a decade. It has changed a lot. (Just checked, it’ll be 15 years this year)

I wish known flippers, especially the ones who brag, were perma banned. And I’ve advocated for the site to be member only, or at the very least the deals actions were viewable only by members in good standing.

bread's done
Back