Target Clearance Thread XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you do with 3 of them anyway?
1 for me, 1 for my son and a backup.

got my son a pair of these a few years ago when they were 1/2 price at target. they lasted for years but eventually the ear padding started peeling and then the headband cracked. I'm happy with the quality for the amount I paid. so he gets a replacement at xmas, I get a set and whomever wears out their pair first gets the replacement.

Picked up that black room essentials sofa for $29.10 at a store today. The associate (may have been the MOD actually) had to pull it out of salvage in the backroom and price adjust it at the register, which I wasn't aware they could do. Dude was really awesome about it and even helped bring it out to my car. Have to set it up this weekend but I'm pretty happy. Here's the link again (thanks Jurai).
https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=249-05-0141

1 for me, 1 for my son and a backup.

got my son a pair of these a few years ago when they were 1/2 price at target. they lasted for years but eventually the ear padding started peeling and then the headband cracked. I'm happy with the quality for the amount I paid. so he gets a replacement at xmas, I get a set and whomever wears out their pair first gets the replacement.
I never can understand all the shaming of people stocking up.

I have multiple sets of the Gold myself. The TurtleBeach ones are crap. The PS ones are constructed better and the heads up display are the selling points for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never can understand all the shaming of people stocking up.

I have multiple sets of the Gold myself. The TurtleBeach ones are crap. The PS ones are constructed better and the heads up display are the selling points for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s hard to get away from the flipper profiling but I’m with you here. My buddy’s headset loses connection all the time and I want to buy an extra on clearance just so I don’t have to hear his crappy headset anymore!

Starting to notice a few Targets closest to me saying these clearance XB1 controllers are back in stock...and them not being in stock.  Not sure what's going on but wasted my time going to two Targets yesterday on my day trip.

As for ragging on people for stocking up I can see both viewpoints...  You may be taking something away from somebody who genuinely wants or even needs something currently, but at the same time of course it's great to have a backup or two just in case YOU need it.  For the most part I try to follow the "only what I need per shopping trip" rule.  If I go back at a later date and it's still there sometimes I'll pick it up as a backup, but generally not in the same trip.

Picked up that black room essentials sofa for $29.10 at a store today. The associate (may have been the MOD actually) had to pull it out of salvage in the backroom and price adjust it at the register, which I wasn't aware they could do. Dude was really awesome about it and even helped bring it out to my car. Have to set it up this weekend but I'm pretty happy. Here's the link again (thanks Jurai).
Hmm, a couple stores have this for $35.98 in my area but a whole bunch more have it for $119.99.

I paid $15 for my gold PS headset at walmart clearance. I still haven't even opened them backup as well. I has just got astro a10.

So a Target in Bloomington, MN suddenly showed stock of 10 Xbox Elite controllers in stock at $45 this morning.

I went to the store and associate said they were salvaged and sent back to manufacturer. Savage, MN popped up with 2 in stock, but they showed 6 before and then 0 awhile back, so doubtful they are actually there.

Still a bunch of stores with 1 or 2 in stock at MSRP of $150.

Definitely odd that these ghost inventory keep randomly showing up.
Bloomington now shows 0, Savage shows 1, and Northfield shows 1. Most other stores that showed 1-2 in-stock at full price are now 0. It seems like maybe these are all being salvaged now. BrickSeek shows only 4% stock now.

EDIT: Savage now at 0, Northfield still showing 1, but would be 2 hour round trip

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the couple targets that still had stock here went to zero over the past couple weeks but price never dropped, been checking Wal-Mart for a possible clearance but might not happen until when/if the new elite drops I guess

Managed to grab an Uncharted Gold headset. If was the only headset in stock within an hour drive. Unfortunately, it was priced at $62. No regrets though!

I'm just gonna post this here because we don't have a dedicated best buy thread, Best Buy has the LG SJ7 Flex sound bar for an unpublished price of $124.99, order in store for shipping to your location to get it, SKU is 5807206

Honestly the only reason I said the what are you gonna do with three thing was cuz the guy said what am I gonna do with four lol

I'm just gonna post this here because we don't have a dedicated best buy thread, Best Buy has the LG SJ7 Flex sound bar for an unpublished price of $124.99, order in store for shipping to your location to get it, SKU is 5807206
I’m seeing it at 299.99.

I'm going to try this later on. My fiance and I have been looking to upgrade the sound in our Office/Gaming Room. Should you do ship to store, or can you have it shipped to your house for that price?

Edit: If a BBY store has the item in stock, will it automatically ring up at the lower price?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

This is exactly what I have been looking for to add to my Game Room. Unfortunately, my Target has it for $120 still. I will have to keep an eye out for it drop down in price though. I'd buy this all day for $29.

This is exactly what I have been looking for to add to my Game Room. Unfortunately, my Target has it for $120 still. I will have to keep an eye out for it drop down in price though. I'd buy this all day for $29.
EXACTLY my though as well!! Keeping an eye out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm going to try this later on. My fiance and I have been looking to upgrade the sound in our Office/Gaming Room. Should you do ship to store, or can you have it shipped to your house for that price?

Edit: If a BBY store has the item in stock, will it automatically ring up at the lower price?

I had it shipped to my house, it might run up the correct clearance price in store I'm not sure tho, they could check the internal pricing and probably adjust

I had it shipped to my house, it might run up the correct clearance price in store I'm not sure tho, they could check the internal pricing and probably adjust
Awesome! Thanks for the response. I'll go and check after work.

Awesome! Thanks for the response. I'll go and check after work.

Here's a copy of my receipt in case it helps

cvDjREM.jpg

I would like to know how good this is as I have a metal futon in my gaming room that I’ve been looking to replace as it’s not the most comfortable thing to sit on and there is one close to me for $35.

What's na price mean?

Found an elite controller. Used the site to generate a barcode, 149.

Got my soundbar this morning! Employee checked the website first where it showed $299 then looked it up in the store computers which showed up as $125.

Thanks bud. Was able to get one ordered in store. The guy had nothing but good things to say about it too. Perfect timing since my subwoofer recently went out.

Here's a copy of my receipt in case it helps

cvDjREM.jpg
You're the best! I went to my local Best Buy that claimed to have it in stock. I couldn't find it on the floor so I went to customer service. They ordered it with free shipping. $135. Thanks again! The price should ring up correctly in store. No override needed.

You're the best! I went to my local Best Buy that claimed to have it in stock. I couldn't find it on the floor so I went to customer service. They ordered it with free shipping. $135. Thanks again! The price should ring up correctly in store. No override needed.

No prob glad everyone getting in on it, it's a really solid price

I take that it doesn't matter if the store has it in stock or not, as long as they ring it up in store, the lower price will show up right?

I take that it doesn't matter if the store has it in stock or not, as long as they ring it up in store, the lower price will show up right?

Customer service can order it from the warehouse for delivery to your home, it's only$129 on the internal system just ask them to look it up there, it probably will ring up lower in store but I can't say they certainly

I would like to know how good this is as I have a metal futon in my gaming room that I’ve been looking to replace as it’s not the most comfortable thing to sit on and there is one close to me for $35.
It's ok. Very easy set up. Only have to screw in four legs and then two more legs have actual screws that go thru brackets to hold them in. Awkward to turn over and place and really does take two to not damage it. My 13 year old loves it. She's the size of a high schooler at 5'7" and says it's really comfortable. My 11 year old loves it too. I'm 6'1", 250 and it feels a little delicate to me, but I may just be paranoid I'll break it. Feels more comfortable than I expected from reviews. Looks good for the price. Two angles for the couch back. It's not glowing praise, but I did go pick up a second one for the kids' playroom or basement rec area so that says something I suppose. Mostly it says if we don't like it we'll yard sale it, but it's not much risk at $35 or less.

Thanks for posting the brickseek. I forgot to come back and post that. The associates told me that it was from the back to school special section. They were in the back on a top shelf somewhere. I just got lucky that a tag was still out in the furniture section.

I've got a 65 TCL and have thought about upgrading the sound. Is that flex bar worth it? I see similar prices, and the discount makes it sound crazy.

I've got a 65 TCL and have thought about upgrading the sound. Is that flex bar worth it? I see similar prices, and the discount makes it sound crazy.
It's got fairly good reviews, most criticism is that it's HDMI 1.4, so it can't do 4k passthrough if you're connecting that way, and it's not super loud if you run off battery in split mode

Went to the store. Gave them sku. Worked like a charm. Thanks everyone.

Web site says it’s ”sold out” so hopefully I get mine.

If they could order I think you'll be ok, I tried to order an oos online item and it wouldn't go through

Local target had pc games on clearance:
Doom 8.98 207-28-1212
Skyrim legendary 6.95 207-28-0931
& about 30 copies of project cars 2 ps4 for 5.98 207-34-0301

This worked flawlessly! I just had to show that the controller was a different price at another Target and they changed the price no questions asked. Thanks!
Definitely didn't work for me today. The CSR scanned it, said no price changes despite it being $45 a few days ago and offered to sell it to me for $64, claiming 'sometimes clearance items go back up in price'. Will try someone else tomorrow but I'm sure it'll have 'gotten lost in the back' or some BS. Did find 2 other dark blues for $20 though so I can't complain.

Definitely didn't work for me today. The CSR scanned it, said no price changes despite it being $45 a few days ago and offered to sell it to me for $64, claiming 'sometimes clearance items go back up in price'. Will try someone else tomorrow but I'm sure it'll have 'gotten lost in the back' or some BS. Did find 2 other dark blues for $20 though so I can't complain.
try someone out on the floor. i never recommend asking customer service or an electronics team member to scan for a price change on an electronics item.

Local target had pc games on clearance:
Doom 8.98 207-28-1212
Skyrim legendary 6.95 207-28-0931
& about 30 copies of project cars 2 ps4 for 5.98 207-34-0301
Its weird when I check Skyrim on brickseek it won't show which stores have it in stock, it's like blocked. Was able to check Doom though

Quite a few new console games on clearance and already at 70% off. Most locations have these games in stock and 70% off currently

:xb1: Agents of Mayhem $5.98

:xb1: Redout $5.98

:xb1: Earthfall $11.98

:xb1: Raid: WWII $8.98

:xb1: Beast Quest $5.98

:ps4: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth $8.98

There were other PS4 games including the aforementioned Project Cars 2 for $5.98 (Only PS4 not :xb1) & Agents of Mayhem for $5.98
Man, you ain't kidding. Every single store near me has them at these clearance prices. Seems like they went straight from full price to 70% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back