Target Clearance Thread XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought this today scanned 29.98$ 207-00-0519
[attachment=31168:7B4ECFDD-AA8E-43CB-BCF0-F646EAEEDA33.jpeg]

Saw these

[attachment=31169:B77F83B7-E9EB-4494-B029-3CCAB5DA4A5F.jpeg]

[attachment=31170:573CFFD1-A07C-4FD1-910A-FD07FC1D101C.jpeg]

Sorry guys don’t know why the photos changed orientation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone confirm if brickseek updates this restock? I checked dozens of stores on BS and all say out of stock.
Your best bet would be to go to brickseek click on view on target, check other stores and click show only in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to the Target in North Lakeland, FL as it showed having the Midnight Blue in stock (both on Brickseek and the Target App) but no luck.

I was lucky enough to check the regular shelves and find a Steel Black controller that was never tagged for clearance, so the trip was worth it.

Thanks for the heads up on the move controllers. Been eyeing a pair at my store, and sure enough - $30. Got them because ... well because I have a problem. Not sure I'll actually use them, lol.
I get it. Totally. Half off something always pushes me to pick up a bargain; even if I don’t really need or want it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. When are you going to get a brand new DS4 for $20 again. Backup controllers are a must.
Most definitely! I didn't need the two controllers I bought, but I grew up using Nyko/Mad Catz controllers. I refuse to use anything besides the official controllers.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Should've snagged both of them! Glad you got one though.

Figured I’d be good with 2 since the only reason I got it was so I didn’t have to sit near my TV to charge the white one that came with my console. For the most I’ve only ever needed 1 controller or 2 max besides Nintendo which is always my local machine.

someone on slickdeals is saying they were told the Midnight Blue price is an error being corrected on monday, but that seems kinda far fetched for how long it's been

someone on slickdeals is saying they were told the Midnight Blue price is an error being corrected on monday, but that seems kinda far fetched for how long it's been
Makes you wonder why they would want to let it continues for 4 more days.

Yeah, seems pretty unlikely that that information is accurate, these have been marked down for weeks at this point
Unfortunately, I had a similar experience tonight: I stopped by three Targets tonight that showed limited stock on Brickseek. Only one of them actually had the midnight blue controllers, though: it had three of them, so I quickly asked the electronics redshirt to put them aside for me while I finished my shopping (went to pick up some toiletries and cat food, primarily), which she happily did, although she was somewhat confused about why I wanted three controllers (“You want all three of them?” she asked me somewhat incredulously). Once I came back to electronics, there was a different redshirt there. “No problem,” I thought to myself, “I’ll just have this guy ring me up.” That’s where my trouble started.
New Mr. Redshirt, who’s clearly not the brightest bulb in the pack, takes damn near 10 minutes to find the controllers even though I specify the exact location the previous redshirt had stored them multiple times. Once he finds them, he exclaims, “Oh, I can only sell you one of these...my manager told me so.” I’m like, “Dude, no offense, but that’s stupid: there are no limits posted anywhere near the controllers in the video game section, so why can’t I purchase all three?” Mr. Smartypants fumbles with his words for a little while longer until the previous redshirt shows up, who I then ask about the supposed limit. She confirms it, telling me “Oh yeah, my manager saw I had all three there and said I could only sell you one: it’s a pricing error in the system, so we can’t sell you all three for the incorrect price. I can sell you one, though: you’d have to talk to the manager if you want the other two, but he’ll say no.” So I ask what price I’ll be rung up for the one midnight blue DS4...”$19.48 plus tax,” she tells me. “Wait, wait, wait...I’m a little confused,” I respond to her. “If its a pricing error and the correct price is $59.99, why would I only get charged $20?” She then makes up some crap about how the remaining two aren’t supposed to be on the floor, and need to stay in the back, but because I found them out and about they can honor selling me one at the $20 price. I’m pretty irritated at this point, but to prevent a scene (and to get home to my waiting wife and baby daughter) I agree, buy the one controller along with my other items and start to leave the store.
However, as I’m leaving, my anger starts building with every step, until I finally tell myself, “Screw this: it’s a matter of principle!” and I stop by Guest Services. I politely ask the rep to speak to a manager, which she does, and I then slowly and calmly explain the situation to said manager, who seems to be just as confused as I am as to the actions of the electronics reps. As I’m relaying the story, the GS rep, in an attempt to be helpful, asks me for the DS4 so that she can scan it with her red handheld scanner. I hand to to her and she scans it, confirming my claims of it coming up as $19.48. I also show both the rep and manager a picture of one of their own printouts of the item name, price and DPCI, to show them that Target themselves has it at that price:
6cf21ededa702c555eec1bf58b141251.jpg

At this point, the manager is on my side, and radios electronics to see what the hell happened. As he’s doing that, the GS rep checks the DPCI on Target.com, sees the price is $64.99, and exclaims, “Oh, THAT’S why they didn’t sell you the other two...you’d essentially be getting three controllers for the price of one! Yeah, we can’t do that...that’s obviously a mistake.” Manager, who hears this mid-radio, stops talking, turns to me and says, “Sorry, sir, but we can’t sell you those other two controllers with such an obvious price discrepancy.”
Hearing this, I’m 50% livid and 50% flabbergasted: after staring at the manager in rageful shock for what felt like ages, I finally manage to ask him, “Wait, don’t you have items come up as cheaper in-store than online all the time? What makes this case so special? Couldn’t this be a clearance item and that’s why it’s so cheap?” The manager then tries to tell me they NEVER clearance out PS4 controllers or any expensive video game accessories...which I immediately disprove by showing him multiple Google images of DS4s and XB1 controllers with clearance stickers on them. He then tries to say the images are Photoshopped, and right as I’m about to blow my gasket, my wife FaceTimes me with my baby girl in her arms, asking me what’s taking so long. I left the store at that point, but I fully intend on contacting Target corporate and letting them know about this ridiculous incident...if I can’t find and buy them from another redshirt tomorrow, that is. [emoji4]

Unfortunately, I had a similar experience tonight: I stopped by three Targets tonight that showed limited stock on Brickseek. Only one of them actually had the midnight blue controllers, though: it had three of them, so I quickly asked the electronics redshirt to put them aside for me while I finished my shopping (went to pick up some toiletries and cat food, primarily), which she happily did, although she was somewhat confused about why I wanted three controllers (“You want all three of them?” she asked me somewhat incredulously). Once I came back to electronics, there was a different redshirt there. “No problem,” I thought to myself, “I’ll just have this guy ring me up.” That’s where my trouble started.
New Mr. Redshirt, who’s clearly not the brightest bulb in the pack, takes damn near 10 minutes to find the controllers even though I specify the exact location the previous redshirt had stored them multiple times. Once he finds them, he exclaims, “Oh, I can only sell you one of these...my manager told me so.” I’m like, “Dude, no offense, but that’s stupid: there are no limits posted anywhere near the controllers in the video game section, so why can’t I purchase all three?” Mr. Smartypants fumbles with his words for a little while longer until the previous redshirt shows up, who I then ask about the supposed limit. She confirms it, telling me “Oh yeah, my manager saw I had all three there and said I could only sell you one: it’s a pricing error in the system, so we can’t sell you all three for the incorrect price. I can sell you one, though: you’d have to talk to the manager if you want the other two, but he’ll say no.” So I ask what price I’ll be rung up for the one midnight blue DS4...”$19.48 plus tax,” she tells me. “Wait, wait, wait...I’m a little confused,” I respond to her. “If its a pricing error and the correct price is $59.99, why would I only get charged $20?” She then makes up some crap about how the remaining two aren’t supposed to be on the floor, and need to stay in the back, but because I found them out and about they can honor selling me one at the $20 price. I’m pretty irritated at this point, but to prevent a scene (and to get home to my waiting wife and baby daughter) I agree, buy the one controller along with my other items and start to leave the store.
However, as I’m leaving, my anger starts building with every step, until I finally tell myself, “Screw this: it’s a matter of principle!” and I stop by Guest Services. I politely ask the rep to speak to a manager, which she does, and I then slowly and calmly explain the situation to said manager, who seems to be just as confused as I am as to the actions of the electronics reps. As I’m relaying the story, the GS rep, in an attempt to be helpful, asks me for the DS4 so that she can scan it with her red handheld scanner. I hand to to her and she scans it, confirming my claims of it coming up as $19.48. I also show both the rep and manager a picture of one of their own printouts of the item name, price and DPCI, to show them that Target themselves has it at that price:

At this point, the manager is on my side, and radios electronics to see what the hell happened. As he’s doing that, the GS rep checks the DPCI on Target.com, sees the price is $64.99, and exclaims, “Oh, THAT’S why they didn’t sell you the other two...you’d essentially be getting three controllers for the price of one! Yeah, we can’t do that...that’s obviously a mistake.” Manager, who hears this mid-radio, stops talking, turns to me and says, “Sorry, sir, but we can’t sell you those other two controllers with such an obvious price discrepancy.”
At this point, I’m 50% livid and 50% flabbergasted: after staring at the manager in rageful shock for what felt like ages, I finally manage to ask him, “Wait, don’t you have items come up as cheaper in-store than online all the time? What makes this case so special? Couldn’t this be a clearance item and that’s why it’s so cheap?” The manager then tries to tell me they NEVER clearance out PS4 controllers or any expensive video game accessories...which I immediately disprove by showing him multiple Google images of DS4s and XB1 controllers with clearance stickers on them. He then tries to say the images are Photoshopped, and right as I’m about to blow my gasket, my wife FaceTimes me with my baby girl in her arms, asking me what’s taking so long. I left the store at that point, but I fully intend on contacting Target corporate and letting them know about this ridiculous incident...if I can’t find and buy them from another redshirt tomorrow, that is. [emoji4]
From the sound of it, the first Red was clueless about the price abnormality, you shouldn't have walked away after she located the controllers, wrap up the transaction asap.

At this rate it wouldn't surprised me if all stores would get this price mistake memo by Friday.

Funny thing is ... I bought 2 of the clearances orange 2ds xl a while back. The lady says I can only have one when she opens up the cage for me. I'm like OK. We go scan it and she says "oh! These are clearance. You can buy all of them." She told me the one item rule only applies to non-clearance hardware. I didn't ask any questions and asked her to get one more.

God damn, sounds like one Target I'm glad I don't have here. Tried to grab one from my local store since they should have gotten a restock but either I was lied to or they somehow fucked up a shipment. IDK about Target but whenever I received inventory, unless you have a manager override a shipment adjustment, that just doesn't happen. They claimed that whoever put them on the shelf put two vanilla black in their place and stocked it as midnight blue. They were very knowledgeable about brickseek and how they had them a couple days ago, but went to great lengths to find them and couldn't produce them. Oh well, was for a CAG here; maybe they'll magically appear in a few days. . .

All these fucking managers and employees making up rules. If an item rings up X price, and there was no memo saying not to sell that item, than you sell it for that price. They make it seem like they are going to lose their jobs for selling you an item for what it's marked as in store and what it rings up as. That or these people are are trying to buy it for themselves. 

I find it's always best to do the survey on the receipt in the parking lot before driving off. Also call Target customer service (1 (800) 440-0680) before you leave. Most of the time they'll call the store directly and tell them to stop playing games and sell the items for what they ring up.

Also, there are no limits on any items in the store unless specified by the ad, limits on resellers (limits are either 1 of each item or none, it's up to a managers discretion), or on items that are register locked (usually prepaid carrier locked phones). Outside of those, any limit imposed on you is some employee making up rules.

Funny thing is ... I bought 2 of the clearances orange 2ds xl a while back. The lady says I can only have one when she opens up the cage for me. I'm like OK. We go scan it and she says "oh! These are clearance. You can buy all of them." She told me the one item rule only applies to non-clearance hardware. I didn't ask any questions and asked her to get one more.
When I found those discounted Orange 2DS XL's, it was about a 45-minute negotiation to buy them. Their initial reaction was not to let me have them. "This must be a mistake", was the standard line I was hearing, echoed by a manager too. Their scanners and my app were all showing the reduced price. I just think they couldn't get over the shock of it, which I notice is a common reaction when they encounter a sudden price drop. Their knee-jerk reaction is to turn you away. I remained calm but very insistent. They realized I wasn't going anywhere. It was a few months ago so I don't remember how I reasoned with them, but I think I just basically exhausted them in the end and they gave in. I bought 3 of them. One for me, one each for my brothers.

But yeah, I often hear "we can't let you buy more than a couple at that price" all the time when coming across a heavily discounted item. As long as you don't ask for a whole bunch, they often end up not fighting you (in my experience).

Man you guys are getting lucky with the restocks. I've been checking consistently and it looks like no stores in my county got restocked. That or the employees are instantly buying them all. I feel all your pain about the bad management. Nothing infuriates me more than associates just flat out lying or making up rules just to screw you.

Previously found 3 stores with yellow limited stock on brickseek for midnight blue. 2 stores couldn't find any. The other store had 2 which I bought.

Yesterday restock now showed another store showing green in stock indicator. None to be found yesterday and red shirt checked DCPI and said they dont have any. Brickseek still shows green in stick there today, though. Weird

Expect the Midnight Blue DS4's to go back up. It will apparently be replacing the lighter blue we've had since launch slowly but surely. Steel Black is not coming back though. Midnight Blue is going to be a permanent thing. 

Source: My old boss at Gamestop talked to our Sony rep and he brought it up because of the change in how they're packing them.

Makes you wonder why they would want to let it continues for 4 more days.

I think a similar thing happened with one of the Super Mario Bros games for 3DS. Apparently it was on clearance for several months at $8.98 and even had a label with the clearance price on the shelf. I think it hit SlickDeals and the day after, the price went back to full price. The waiting a few days seems unlikely, but I have seen it it with some Funko pops where they were on clearance a few days and then jumped to full price.

Target seems to be having a number of issues with pricing and inventory the past 6 months or so, at least with clearance items. Either they supposedly have 10 of an item and none to be found or it shows OOS, yet they have a few on the shelf. I did have an associate mention that there is no auditing done on clearance items, so if that is the case, no wonder their inventory numbers are inaccurate.

I was checking out if Elite controllers were available anywhere close to me.

Closest is a 3+ hour round trip.  Little too far to drive to possibly deal with not finding it or an employee refusing to match the app if it doesn't ring up discounted to 44.98

If any CAG's are close to this store go try to get one.  Awesome controller.

...  Or PM me and go get me one and I'll pay you extra for your troubles  :bow:  

Says In Stock here:  Happy hunting :)

8207 HIGHWAY 72 W
Madison, AL 35758

Just picked up 2 Midnight Blue PS4 controllers for $19.98 each. I wish I could have gotten a different color since I have a Midnight Blue already, but for this price, I can't complain. Probably just going to flip one towards my Red Dead preorder tonight.

Definitely buy the item right away. Then put it in your car and go about your regular Target shopping if you have other things to do. You never know if another associate will come over and try to deny your sale because he wants it for himself. I found an X1 50% off the first January after it was released. Right when I was getting rung up, another associate stated that he would've bought it so fast if he saw that earlier. Put it in my car and continued to shop afterwards. I didn't think I'd be lucky enough to let it sit behind a counter while I shopped

Definitely buy the item right away. Then put it in your car and go about your regular Target shopping if you have other things to do. You never know if another associate will come over and try to deny your sale because he wants it for himself. I found an X1 50% off the first January after it was released. Right when I was getting rung up, another associate stated that he would've bought it so fast if he saw that earlier. Put it in my car and continued to shop afterwards. I didn't think I'd be lucky enough to let it sit behind a counter while I shopped
If an employee places something behind the counter for you to purchase and then purchases said item for themselves they could absolutely be fired for it.

If an employee places something behind the counter for you to purchase and then purchases said item for themselves they could absolutely be fired for it.
Yeah, I still wouldn't have asked an employee to hold it behind the counter for me though, should've checked out on the spot with how rampant the deal is on those controllers and then finished shopping after checking out. Even without scanning the prices I guarantee at least one of the employees involved in this story had to have known how deep they were discounted, every store I went to the past couple weeks that showed any stock on brickseek had someone there asking about them, and I'm sure people have been calling constantly too.

I agree. I would have bought the controllers and then took them out to the car and then gone back in and done a second transaction for the other items.

Yeah, I still wouldn't have asked an employee to hold it behind the counter for me though, should've checked out on the spot with how rampant the deal is on those controllers and then finished shopping after checking out. Even without scanning the prices I guarantee at least one of the employees involved in this story had to have known how deep they were discounted, every store I went to the past couple weeks that showed any stock on brickseek had someone there asking about them, and I'm sure people have been calling constantly too.
Never a bad idea to be safe with stuff like this. My Target had them with the rest of the PS4 controllers with no clearance tags. I asked the guy working to check the price and he indicated that he already knew they were cheap. The guy working was older and didn't seem like someone who played games, but I thought it was strange they weren't marked.

Midnight blue restocked again today
Thanks for the post, Jurai. I was able to pick up two this morning. One for myself and one for my little brother. He’s having all kinds of problems with his controller so he’ll be really happy about this.

From the sound of it, the first Red was clueless about the price abnormality, you shouldn't have walked away after she located the controllers, wrap up the transaction asap.

At this rate it wouldn't surprised me if all stores would get this price mistake memo by Friday.

Had I known the shitstorm that was awaiting me after that fateful action, I definitely would have done so.

All these fucking managers and employees making up rules. If an item rings up X price, and there was no memo saying not to sell that item, than you sell it for that price. They make it seem like they are going to lose their jobs for selling you an item for what it's marked as in store and what it rings up as. That or these people are are trying to buy it for themselves.

I find it's always best to do the survey on the receipt in the parking lot before driving off. Also call Target customer service (1 (800) 440-0680) before you leave. Most of the time they'll call the store directly and tell them to stop playing games and sell the items for what they ring up.

Also, there are no limits on any items in the store unless specified by the ad, limits on resellers (limits are either 1 of each item or none, it's up to a managers discretion), or on items that are register locked (usually prepaid carrier locked phones). Outside of those, any limit imposed on you is some employee making up rules.
I will definitely be doing the survey and calling customer service today...better late than never, and maybe I can get something close to that guy from the previous Target thread who got CS to PM his order via online purchase and price adjustment.

When I found those discounted Orange 2DS XL's, it was about a 45-minute negotiation to buy them. Their initial reaction was not to let me have them. "This must be a mistake", was the standard line I was hearing, echoed by a manager too. Their scanners and my app were all showing the reduced price. I just think they couldn't get over the shock of it, which I notice is a common reaction when they encounter a sudden price drop. Their knee-jerk reaction is to turn you away. I remained calm but very insistent. They realized I wasn't going anywhere. It was a few months ago so I don't remember how I reasoned with them, but I think I just basically exhausted them in the end and they gave in. I bought 3 of them. One for me, one each for my brothers.

But yeah, I often hear "we can't let you buy more than a couple at that price" all the time when coming across a heavily discounted item. As long as you don't ask for a whole bunch, they often end up not fighting you (in my experience).
Like I had mentioned, were it not for my wife and baby waiting back home, I would have out-stubborned them and just insisted they sell me the controllers as marked on the floor and verified by their own in-store and handheld scanners.

This is what I will definitely be doing in the future.

Hearing this, I’m 50% livid and 50% flabbergasted: after staring at the manager in rageful shock for what felt like ages, I finally manage to ask him, “Wait, don’t you have items come up as cheaper in-store than online all the time? What makes this case so special? Couldn’t this be a clearance item and that’s why it’s so cheap?” The manager then tries to tell me they NEVER clearance out PS4 controllers or any expensive video game accessories...which I immediately disprove by showing him multiple Google images of DS4s and XB1 controllers with clearance stickers on them. He then tries to say the images are Photoshopped, and right as I’m about to blow my gasket, my wife FaceTimes me with my baby girl in her arms, asking me what’s taking so long. I left the store at that point, but I fully intend on contacting Target corporate and letting them know about this ridiculous incident...if I can’t find and buy them from another redshirt tomorrow, that is. [emoji4]
No offense, but your mistake was giving them time to think. When there's a glitch deal like this you have to buy them immediately and talk about it afterwards. Stuff like this happens all the time involving buying multiples and when employees catch onto a possible price discrepancy or flipping situation. It was over as soon as you had them put in lockup and then walked away.

They can make up rules when something is behind lockup. We've all had that happen before. It's different if something is simply laying out on the shelves.

I remained calm but very insistent. They realized I wasn't going anywhere.
Yeah dude. That is exactly how you handle it. But like anything, I think you have better luck buying two of something than 3+. "it's for my nephew" or "it's for my sister". You gotta be confident, but honestly just be really nice and straightforward. It's amazing how much better service you get when you first walk up to them and greet them and ask them how they're doing. That right there will defeat 2/3s of your battles.

If they are in the rare form of refusing to budge.... "How long do I need to wait before I can come back and buy the second one that I need?", "shall I run out to my car and change my t-shirt?" or just look them straight dead in the eye and say "please, I really need two of these".

Steel Black is not coming back though. Midnight Blue is going to be a permanent thing.
Which is really weird because steel black is one of the best controller colors of all-time.

No offense, but your mistake was giving them time to think. When there's a glitch deal like this you have to buy them immediately and talk about it afterwards. Stuff like this happens all the time involving buying multiples and when employees catch onto a possible price discrepancy or flipping situation. It was over as soon as you had them put in lockup and then walked away.

They can make up rules when something is behind lockup. We've all had that happen before. It's different if something is simply laying out on the shelves.
None taken, but it's not really a "glitch deal," is it? It's a clearance controller that was marked down to 70% off that was restocked and should be available for purchase at that price, not subject to the BS whimsy of random redshirts and know-nothing managers. Yeah, okay, maybe I should have bought the controllers first and done the rest of my actual shopping later, but why do I need to inconvenience myself over something that isn't breaking any rules? This isn't trying to get a Target text glitch to stack 30 times so I can get an Xbox One X for $20 or whatever...it'd be like refusing to sell me multiple clearance amiibos that are marked $4.48 when there's no signage that states any limitations on quantities or price. I wasn't in the wrong here, I'm pretty sure of it...BTW, not trying to argue with you or be an ass. Hope that's clear! [emoji4]

I will definitely be doing the survey and calling customer service today...better late than never, and maybe I can get something close to that guy from the previous Target thread who got CS to PM his order via online purchase and price adjustment.
Honestly, by now I would think you have a 50/50 shot contacting corporate. The other guy in previous thread was wrongfully denied a sale of an item on a legitimate clearance. This controller has been deemed a price mistake by corporate memo according to several accounts. Do keep us updates anyway.

Thanks for the heads up on the restock. BS was accurate. Limited at one nearby store and available at another nearby store. Limited had 1 on the rack. Available had none on the rack but when I asked the employee, she handed me one from her cart. She said it was the only one that she received this morning.

I just went to my Target and saw the Price Tag $19.49 for the Midnight blue Dualshock 4 controller. It was right next to the other color ones being $60 and above. However, my Target is so unorganized that they put the jet black dualshock 4 on that $19.49 tag but it's actually $59.99 for the jet black color ones. I didn't find any of the midnight blue controller so I just left. Brickseek seems to be correct that my store didn't have any but it's always good to check even though BS states it's out of stock.  

Like I had mentioned, were it not for my wife and baby waiting back home, I would have out-stubborned them and just insisted they sell me the controllers as marked on the floor and verified by their own in-store and handheld scanners.

This is what I will definitely be doing in the future.
"Out-stubborned" them...I like that. 😋

None taken, but it's not really a "glitch deal," is it? It's a clearance controller that was marked down to 70% off that was restocked and should be available for purchase at that price, not subject to the BS whimsy of random redshirts and know-nothing managers. Yeah, okay, maybe I should have bought the controllers first and done the rest of my actual shopping later, but why do I need to inconvenience myself over something that isn't breaking any rules? This isn't trying to get a Target text glitch to stack 30 times so I can get an Xbox One X for $20 or whatever...it'd be like refusing to sell me multiple clearance amiibos that are marked $4.48 when there's no signage that states any limitations on quantities or price. I wasn't in the wrong here, I'm pretty sure of it...BTW, not trying to argue with you or be an ass. Hope that's clear! [emoji4]
im worked at target with issues like this. it all depends on management. these ps4 controllers aren't coming up as clearance on their devices. (Not this 2nd wave) they will see that all other controllers are $59.99-$64.99 but this one is $19.**. management with automatically call this a price error and if they want, refuse the sale.

They have some at two targets 30 and 40 miles from me. I'm not driving over a hour one way to save 20 bucks.

Newegg just ran a sale on all the new colors for $48 shipped.

I don't even need a controller really. I have 5 ps4 games and two controllers.

no, call it whatever you want. It's an error in their system. That is just the first term that came to mind.

This item is not supposed to be on clearance. It's on the regular shelves. This sort of thing happens every now and then. Some stores have it signed $59.99 and some of them have it signed $19.98 with a regular white sticker on the peg. It's a clearance price on an item that is getting restocked; it's an oversight in their system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back