Target Clearance Thread XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guys the offer is long closed, the only person I'm actively dming right this second was about diablo

Are you really giving away PS +? Im interested if you still got any.

BTW Jurai Genji, Tracer, and Widow Blizzard statues are $99 on BLizzard. I picked up Genji as I already had the other two.
I bought genji and tracer, I have widow dva and mercy so these will look great

Yeah Doom trades pretty high if you have pro
Should of just traded it in but didnt feel like going to gamestop... in reality would of been less of a hassle. Since my GCU will expire in Feb.. might be time to renew my pro membership at Gamestop but I havent bought anything from there in over 6 months lol

Should of just traded it in but didnt feel like going to gamestop... in reality would of been less of a hassle. Since my GCU will expire in Feb.. might be time to renew my pro membership at Gamestop but I havent bought anything from there in over 6 months lol
Yeah my gcu runs out on January I think, wish we'd had more heads up on that one

I bought genji and tracer, I have widow dva and mercy so these will look great
Nice with Genji just bought I’ll have him, tracer, widow, reaper, and soldier. And I will at some point get DVA. One day when I have excess money laying around. They look very nicer displayed.

Well I lucked the fuck out today. After checking every store in my area, at the last one I found the very last Genji Figma buried in a shopping cart of clearance items (I'm guessing they were getting ready to take stuff to the back room). Another figure/statue for my Overwatch shelf for $25 is amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Over heard a redshirt ask their manager about price matching today and they said YES we price match. He asked even with the BF sales and she nodded yes... Thought this was really interesting since Walmart around here doesn't price match anyone or anything!

Nice with Genji just bought I’ll have him, tracer, widow, reaper, and soldier. And I will at some point get DVA. One day when I have excess money laying around. They look very nicer displayed.
Yeah I got dva through hot topic, they hadn't properly disabled coupons on it so I was able to get 30% off. She's been marked down at game stop if to can find her

Yeah I got dva through hot topic, they hadn't properly disabled coupons on it so I was able to get 30% off. She's been marked down at game stop if to can find her
Yea I remember you posted that deal and I got Widow from there but DVA was fixed really quick. Really sad day. Haha.

Is that Samsung 3.1 channel soundbar with 340w subwoofer worth it for $160? Or are there better options out there in that price range?

DCPI 008-02-0131

Good timing on the Switch wheel 2-pack deal. My nephews wanted it for Christmas. Picked one up for $7.48.

Nendo Genji hit $15 at my store, but the stock disappeared. I think they got moved to storage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Checked a Hanzo in store Monday was still at 49.99, doesn't come up on BS for me so keep just checking when I can

Checked a Hanzo in store Monday was still at 49.99, doesn't come up on BS for me so keep just checking when I can
I saw a Hanzo and 3 Genji marked $25 at a store nearby a few days ago. Both had the same DPCI, but the price scanner showed as different items, one was "SONY". Good prices and neat figures, but not interested in Overwatch.

Same. $4.48 for me.
I was at Game 6 in San Jose in 2016 when they won their first of back to back cups. I got to meet some of the players afterwards and Crosby came out and showed us the cup. He was behind the gate and kind of far but he still did it. PM me for links to my youtube vids I took if you want to see them.

attachicon.gif
crybaby.gif
How dare you lol.

Is Brickseek dead?

Any game I put in to see stock shows zero results. I've tried something like Red Dead Redemption 2, assuming they'd have a bunch, and zero results in 250 miles?

Is Brickseek dead?

Any game I put in to see stock shows zero results. I've tried something like Red Dead Redemption 2, assuming they'd have a bunch, and zero results in 250 miles?

After the recent re-design it's essentially good as dead to me.

I was able to pick up two packs of the switch Joy-Con wheels for $4.48 from a different Target. Extra 10% off from the gift card deal makes it even better. Going to return the $10.48 one I got last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back