Target -Midnight Club 3 is now $19.99

darkjediknight77

CAGiversary!
I was just at a Target in Boise, Idaho and I saw that Midnight Club 3 was price dropped to $19.99. It should be a nationwide price cut. I'm guessing it will have Greatest Hits status soon. Hopefully this will help someone. -Mike

garbage game? Read the reviews dude, way better than NFS.
But yeah wait till the real greatest hits version comes out, the remix, all sorts of cool new stuff.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']The Remix is coming out soon for $19.99, don't buy the regular one.[/QUOTE]

Yep, wait for the Remix. Like the Devil May Cry 3 SE, it'll have new cars and a new city (Tokyo), among other things. Thanks anyways, OP.

And MC3 was the best racing game I played last year, imo.

[quote name='PyroGamer']What about the DUB edition? Has that even been released yet?[/QUOTE]

the full name of midnight club 3 is "Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition"

Yeah, the remix version looks sweet. I think there is gonna be something like 24 new cars. Also, as far as I know, the Remix version accepts saves from regular MC 3. So, all your saved cars and unlocked stuff will carry over.

Just so everyone knows. The remix of MC3: dub edition comes out march 13th. I would hold off till then. I'm pretty sure that 3 weeks for the same price and 24 new cars and a city is worth the wait.

[quote name='Graystone']Just so everyone knows. The remix of MC3: dub edition comes out march 13th. I would hold off till then. I'm pretty sure that 3 weeks for the same price and 24 new cars and a city is worth the wait.[/QUOTE]

i'll definitely be online with it after i finish the game

I've waiting to pick this up once it hit the 20/15 after GGC price. It seems I've been waiting awhile when did it get first released ?

[quote name='KingDox']I've waiting to pick this up once it hit the 20/15 after GGC price. It seems I've been waiting awhile when did it get first released ?[/QUOTE]

Release Date:
US: April 12, 2005

MC3:Dub Edition is one of the better racing games out there. Head and shoulders above anything with the name "Need For Speed" attached to it. Sorry Madskills1182, no one's agreeing with your opinion.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']MC3:Dub Edition is one of the better racing games out there. Head and shoulders above anything with the name "Need For Speed" attached to it. Sorry Madskills1182, no one's agreeing with your opinion.[/QUOTE]
Alright alright, no need to char broil the poor guy, it was just a bad choice of words. I personally feel both games have their goods and bads. I like NFS:MW for it's awesome cop chases, and not to mention graphically, I think NFS looks a little better with the car mods and body kits. On the other hand you have MC3 with its more fun gameplay and enjoyable car races slamming other vehicles and that weird bullet time thing too. It's all a personal taste and preference thing IMO. Both games are great, just competing companies. It's like comparing Jak and Ratchet.

My real question becomes if I could pick up a garbage GH game from this week's 2 for $30 sale and exchange it when MC3 remix releases. It's not like anyone at BB really knows the video games and release schedule. As long as it says GH or PH on the game, they probably wouldn't even care... that is unless of course you live in NYC and go to that horrible 86th st & Lex BB. :wall:

[quote name='jjz203']Alright alright, no need to char broil the poor guy, it was just a bad choice of words. I personally feel both games have their goods and bads. I like NFS:MW for it's awesome cop chases, and not to mention graphically, I think NFS looks a little better with the car mods and body kits. On the other hand you have MC3 with its more fun gameplay and enjoyable car races slamming other vehicles and that weird bullet time thing too. It's all a personal taste and preference thing IMO. Both games are great, just competing companies. It's like comparing Jak and Ratchet.[/QUOTE]

plus MC3 dub has way better customization and more cars/motorcycles/etc.

i also feel like MC3 is faster, and it actually looks better to me than nfsmw (i have both)

MC3 = ratchet, nfsmw = jak :D

[quote name='swetooth9']plus MC3 dub has way better customization and more cars/motorcycles/etc.

i also feel like MC3 is faster, and it actually looks better to me than nfsmw (i have both)

MC3 = ratchet, nfsmw = jak :D[/QUOTE]
Uh oh, now you've gone and done it. I personally feel that Jak is >>> than Ratchet. Jak is nice and streamlined and fun whereas Ratchet to me feels so vague and confusing at times, all I do is cause mayhem (which is Ratchet's strong selling point, just blow stuff up... which gets boring quickly). If I wanted that in an adventure platformer, then I would have rather stuck to GTA. But that's just all IMO of course. :lol:

[quote name='jjz203']Uh oh, now you've gone and done it. I personally feel that Jak is >>> than Ratchet. Jak is nice and streamlined and fun whereas Ratchet to me feels so vague and confusing at times, all I do is cause mayhem (which is Ratchet's strong selling point, just blow stuff up... which gets boring quickly). If I wanted that in an adventure platformer, then I would have rather stuck to GTA. But that's just all IMO of course. :lol:[/QUOTE]

haha

stupid question but, the original version supported the 900* wheel rotation from the logitech force pro. the remix should do the same, right?

i just got my wheel and a alcantra playseat from gogamer.com and i can't wait to play this game

i love what there doing with these greatest hits now taking a game thats pretty good but not worth a buy and adding on some real nice content droping the price and now its a def buy.

bread's done
Back