Target offering $200 gift card for any iPad which can be used on anything in-store. YMMV.

This is priceless... Decide to hold off on getting rid of my og iPad and today I get a message to upgrade the uverse  app or else.

Of course can't since the os isn't supported.

Guess I gotta channel-surf like my forefathers :razz:

Thanks CAG.  Traded in my G1 iPad on Saturday.  Most of Denver was sold out of the white 32GB Air but I found one at a Target on my drive home from Denver. :D  Very glad I upgraded!

Mobile guy at my target was packing up iPads as I checked out B2G1 games. He had 8 boxes full of Gen 1's! 150 or more.

They're going to regret this promo.

The Target Black Friday ad features a $100 gift card with the purchase of any Ipad. Like many others, I upgraded to an Ipad Air this week thanks to this awesome promo. It seems Target doesn't do price adjustments for Black Friday prices, but what about a return/rebuy? Those of us that upgraded are all within the return window. I don't see anything about a restocking fee on Target's website. The only issue would be if they could sell the product right back to us after the return. 

Anyone have some insight on this?

Really bummed that my Target mobile was literally closed the entire fucking week so I couldn't get in on this. Waste of my time and GS credit.
Just return the tablet to GS. It should still be boxed so get your credit back. Just say it was a gift and someone else got them a better one.

bread's done
Back