Target's Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale Starts Nov. 8th.

thorbahn3

Staff member
Feedback
5 (100%)
Titles shown.

Avengers (PS4)

Crash 4 (PS4)

Godfall (PS5)

Star wars Squadrons (X1)

Tony Hawk 1 & 2 (PS4)

WWE Battlegrounds (X1)

Watch Dogs Legion (X1/X)

Excludes Select Video Games & Pre-Orders.

83553202f424ee1dd13a215c314bbe0dcbb24ea9acc3a671f13ce1e048e1eeddf7bc4833.jpg

Credit Slickdeals.

https://slickdeals.net/f/14501834-video-games-music-books-movies-board-games-mix-match-buy-2-get-1-free-target-starting-sun-nov-8th-thru-nov-14?utm_source=iphone_app&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=external+share

Last edited by a moderator:
Picking up Spongebob Rehydrated as a gift for someone, and figured I might do this deal to get myself something.

Game seems to be staying at $25 through the season, so figured I’d ask here if anyone feels passionate about anything in that price range. I know the tricks to just get 33% off one game, but looking for genuine recommendations. Open to all genres/consoles.

How difficult is it to get them to adjust this in store? I hate going shopping around this time of year as there's a million people out, and it's not worth it unless it's pretty easy to get them to adjust.

I was gonna maybe go to the one store in town that got MK11U for PS5 and get them to make this deal work but not being able to use one of my PS4 controllers to play with people in the same room means I can wait for an actual sale (on it or another controller).

Plus this mess:
https://www.thegamer.com/mortal-kombat-11-ultimate-mk11-install-next-gen-bad-annoying-ps5-xbox/
Yikes... Thanks for the heads up. Anyone know if PS4 version has everything on disc? (probably not)

My AC:Valhalla finally shipped but it’s only at the shipping label phase. I’m assuming it’s a placeholder but it’s scheduled to arrive on Thanksgiving, lol.

So I want to return one of the items I got because I found a better deal. I remember hearing last year that you could just get a refund on the item. That still possible? If not can I at least exchange it for another $60 game?

I was gonna maybe go to the one store in town that got MK11U for PS5 and get them to make this deal work but not being able to use one of my PS4 controllers to play with people in the same room means I can wait for an actual sale (on it or another controller).

Plus this mess:
https://www.thegamer.com/mortal-kombat-11-ultimate-mk11-install-next-gen-bad-annoying-ps5-xbox/
Interesting read. Not sure why that article has Xbox in the URL. I didn’t have any of those issues with the Series X. Upgrade installed perfectly. Guess maybe the “smart delivery” works? And gotta say it looks fantastic and plays amazingly smooth.

Including the DLC content in a voucher and only giving you a disc for the main game is something that's been happening for... Forever. I pretty much expect it. It's a thing in a ton of games. Spiderman, Nier Automata, Spyro Remastered, the FFX remaster... Tons of stuff doesn't fit everything on the disk. Is it a strategy to keep you from buying used? Probably. Does that suck? Sure. Is this worth writing an article about and pretending to be surprised? No.

So I want to return one of the items I got because I found a better deal. I remember hearing last year that you could just get a refund on the item. That still possible? If not can I at least exchange it for another $60 game?
You will have an easier time returning than swapping out for another game.

If you bought 3 equally priced games you will get back 1/3 of the total amount you paid.

If you paid $60 for it and isn’t a part of b2g1 promo then u can swap it out easily. If not, there’s low chances of customer service manually adjusting it for you

lmao ordered Miles Morales on November 9, they shipped it via UPS smartpost yesterday. It was scheduled for delivery on November 22. I upgraded it to UPS Ground via My UPS and now the shipping delivery date is November 25.  

lmao ordered Miles Morales on November 9, they shipped it via UPS smartpost yesterday. It was scheduled for delivery on November 22. I upgraded it to UPS Ground via My UPS and now the shipping delivery date is November 25.
I think this convinced me not to go for the one year UPS upgrade. Still waiting on a package that was handed over from UPS to USPS 3 days ago, so far the status did not update on the USPS website. Hoping I will get my game till Saturday..

Interesting read. Not sure why that article has Xbox in the URL. I didn’t have any of those issues with the Series X. Upgrade installed perfectly. Guess maybe the “smart delivery” works? And gotta say it looks fantastic and plays amazingly smooth.
I'm thinking about just getting it for SX instead. The Aftermath story mode is a separate part of the game, right? Not looking to finish the main campaign again.

I might try one last time with target chat to get demon souls with b2g1 but I’m starting to feel like they actually know if you’ve contacted them before. Every rep says demons souls not eligible blah blah blah

Easiest thing to do without the hassle or hoops to jump through would be to rebuy the two titles you're keeping plus the new third title, and then return all three titles from the first purchase/receipt.

I got a phone chat rep to manually do Ac Valhalla ps5, balan Wonderware ps5 and mortal kombat 11 ps5 yesterday. Now to drop some other pre orders

How? They always tell me this ___ item is not eligible
I tried a chat rep and they denied me, but offered me 20% off my order. Then I called and spoke with someone, told them an earlier rep got disconnected w me and he was sympathetic so he manually adjusted the order after making me place it.

I tried a chat rep and they denied me, but offered me 20% off my order. Then I called and spoke with someone, told them an earlier rep got disconnected w me and he was sympathetic so he manually adjusted the order after making me place it.
You’re lucky at least you’re getting a 20% off offer I’ve only encountered 1 nice guy named Nick who’s a gamer himself. No luck tho. Guess I’ll have to try by phone.

You’re lucky at least you’re getting a 20% off offer I’ve only encountered 1 nice guy named Nick who’s a gamer himself. No luck tho. Guess I’ll have to try by phone.
I got them to give me 20% off my order of MM, DeS, and Cyberpunk, and then yesterday, I got a chat rep to include Ghost of Tsushima for me. Just tell them you guess you won't be buying any games and they might give it to you.

bread's done
Back