Target's Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale Starts Nov. 8th.

thorbahn3

Staff member
Feedback
5 (100%)
Titles shown.

Avengers (PS4)

Crash 4 (PS4)

Godfall (PS5)

Star wars Squadrons (X1)

Tony Hawk 1 & 2 (PS4)

WWE Battlegrounds (X1)

Watch Dogs Legion (X1/X)

Excludes Select Video Games & Pre-Orders.

83553202f424ee1dd13a215c314bbe0dcbb24ea9acc3a671f13ce1e048e1eeddf7bc4833.jpg

Credit Slickdeals.

https://slickdeals.net/f/14501834-video-games-music-books-movies-board-games-mix-match-buy-2-get-1-free-target-starting-sun-nov-8th-thru-nov-14?utm_source=iphone_app&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=external+share

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if this was the case. I had some games in my cart but wasn't able to checkout or go to the store to pick up yesterday as I wanted and saw the deal is still showing inkine and the games in my cart have the discounts applied.
I went to Target this morning, and I can confirm that they are still doing the buy 2, get 1 free on games at the moment. Unfortunately, I couldn't find three games that I wanted since I have a huge backlog and haven't paid full price for a console game in a few years. So I just left the store.

Gonna try this at my store on Age of Calamity, Pikmin, and Paper Mario on Saturday. The electronics store associate I talked to yesterday said they've been applying it to pretty much any three games with few exceptions.

Balan PS5 doesn’t appear to be eligible for some reason. That said, is there any reason to buy the PS5 disc of a game instead of the PS4 version which I could play on both consoles?
Nope, only resale if the PS5 version holds its value better. The PS4 version includes a free PS5 upgrade, so I grabbed a copy.

Does target charge immediately or when shipped?
I've had an open pre-order with Target since November 2019 ( :switch: Indivisible). You may see a pending charge on your card, but you aren't actually charged until it's at least close to shipping.

I've had an open pre-order with Target since November 2019 ( :switch: Indivisible). You may see a pending charge on your card, but you aren't actually charged until it's at least close to shipping.
Can confirm, same situation with having Indivisible preordered since the pricing error in 2019. I just have a pending charge sitting on my Target card.

Weirder because I’ve been to two stores and they have them all over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, that’s what I kinda figured. I was hoping that astrobot and bugsnax would tide me over until Valhalla arrives but...idk now. Might buy a copy in store and return the back ordered one whenever it arrives.

Or I just gotta wait out until Hyrule Warriors comes out.

Yeah, that’s what I kinda figured. I was hoping that astrobot and bugsnax would tide me over until Valhalla arrives but...idk now. Might buy a copy in store and return the back ordered one whenever it arrives.

Or I just gotta wait out until Hyrule Warriors comes out.
That’s what I would do.

Target shipping at snails pace for some of these titles. My copy of Valhalla ordered on the 8th only arrived on the 15th.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Target shipping at snails pace for some of these titles. My copy of Valhalla ordered on the 8th only arrived on the 15th.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I have orders from the 8th that haven’t even been shipped out yet or just in the first stage of waiting for Target to give it to UPS or FedEx. You would think they have better logistics at this point.

Weirder because I’ve been to two stores and they have them all over.

The game was totally hidden in my local store, in a locked cabinet and behind a blank sign. I’m surprised this year target isn’t stocking the real edition (gold edition) though in previous years they always clearance out quickly.

The game was totally hidden in my local store, in a locked cabinet and behind a blank sign. I’m surprised this year target isn’t stocking the real edition (gold edition) though in previous years they always clearance out quickly.
My store had them on a display in the front by the registers. Then again on a display in the electronics section.

Something really weird happened. I ordered COD:Cold War, Godfall, & Cyberpunk during the deal. Today, I received Godfall & TWO copies of Cold War. I double-checked that I bought only 1 copy of Cold War and my pre-order of Cyberpunk is still active. Anyone else receive extra copies of games?

Something really weird happened. I ordered COD:Cold War, Godfall, & Cyberpunk during the deal. Today, I received Godfall & TWO copies of Cold War. I double-checked that I bought only 1 copy of Cold War and my pre-order of Cyberpunk is still active. Anyone else receive extra copies of games?
I once received 5 copies of the same game from Best Buy. I tried to do the right thing and tell them. They were so confused and didn’t know how to handle it, so I gave up and kept them.

I ordered a few games from BB and they sent me a brand new unlocked phone. They didn't ask for it back and, same situation, didn't know what to do about it so I kept it. End up selling it since I didn't want the phone.

It's a packing error. It happens. It just means you lucked out.

No luck getting chat to include first party sony titles for me.

What's the chances I could at the store? I thought about running out after work and seeing if they'd match me up for miles morales, demon's souls, and sackboy. Hit the ps5 trifecta.

Think it's worth the trip out?

It's weird MK Ultimate on Xbox Series X is a part of the deal but not on PS5.   Chat was no help.

UPDATE: They said since I wasn't happy by the outcome, they gave me $20 off the game.

No luck getting chat to include first party sony titles for me.

What's the chances I could at the store? I thought about running out after work and seeing if they'd match me up for miles morales, demon's souls, and sackboy. Hit the ps5 trifecta.

Think it's worth the trip out?
Picked up Sackboy's Big Adventure, Demon's souls, and Miles Morales on ps5 for B2G1. The coveted triple Sony first party Target override.

I probably wouldn't have jumped on three more games right now, but it felt like a decent deal...Now to put 100 hours in AC before I open these three..

Picked up Sackboy's Big Adventure, Demon's souls, and Miles Morales on ps5 for B2G1. The coveted triple Sony first party Target override.

I probably wouldn't have jumped on three more games right now, but it felt like a decent deal...Now to put 100 hours in AC before I open these three..
Niceee. I got sackboy, miles, and cod at target. They were out of stock with demons souls!

Niceee. I got sackboy, miles, and cod at target. They were out of stock with demons souls!
Instore? Y’all lucky. But right now there’s nothing I can pair demon souls with lol. I can do ps4 $60 games though. Cyberpunk, yakuza and I don’t know what else lol

If only cancel one game out of 3 ($60 each) the two games are still gonna be $40 right I might even use a $20 coupon if it doesn’t go to waste if I do that

Just got my PS5 AC Valhalla. The disc is loose and I hear additional rattling in it. It's not in stock anywhere around me or online. I only paid $35 from the B2G1. It's either hope for a restock and exchange or just return it.

Just got my PS5 AC Valhalla. The disc is loose and I hear additional rattling in it. It's not in stock anywhere around me or online. I only paid $35 from the B2G1. It's either hope for a restock and exchange or just return it.
Ur fine. It’s a blu ray trust me

Edit: u said additional rattling. Does it sound like a tiny piece? If so, it’s most likely one of those things that holds the disc

Edit: u said additional rattling. Does it sound like a tiny piece? If so, it’s most likely one of those things that holds the disc
Loose discs are going to be a bigger problem with PS5 games since they use the newer Ultra HD disc format that uses less anti-scratch coating then Blu-ray did. Too bad Sony didn't use this new generation as an opportunity to change their terrible cases.

Loose discs are going to be a bigger problem with PS5 games since they use the newer Ultra HD disc format that uses less anti-scratch coating then Blu-ray did. Too bad Sony didn't use this new generation as an opportunity to change their terrible cases.
Woah didn’t know about that. The hell sony

So I contacted Target before opening it. Since there were none in stock on the site or locally, she refunded me the game and said to keep it, donate it or recycle it. I ended up opening to see a loose disc and one of the paper inserts wasn’t in the clips. I gotta hand it to Target, their customer service definitely went above and beyond here.

I ended up opening the case and the disc was still pristine

Yeah, imagine the million dollar design meeting where they slapped that hideous white label across the top and then high-fived each other for a job well done.

No clue what to get for my third game. Have Cold War and Monster Hunter Rise in the cart. Was thinking Crash 4 but that feels like a game that's going to hit $30 sooner rather than later.

No clue what to get for my third game. Have Cold War and Monster Hunter Rise in the cart. Was thinking Crash 4 but that feels like a game that's going to hit $30 sooner rather than later.
Didn't even realize Monster Hunter was part of this promo, thanks for posting. Ended up picking that and Cyberpunk with this deal.

bread's done
Back