Target's Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale Starts Nov. 8th.

thorbahn3

Staff member
Feedback
5 (100%)
Titles shown.

Avengers (PS4)

Crash 4 (PS4)

Godfall (PS5)

Star wars Squadrons (X1)

Tony Hawk 1 & 2 (PS4)

WWE Battlegrounds (X1)

Watch Dogs Legion (X1/X)

Excludes Select Video Games & Pre-Orders.

83553202f424ee1dd13a215c314bbe0dcbb24ea9acc3a671f13ce1e048e1eeddf7bc4833.jpg

Credit Slickdeals.

https://slickdeals.net/f/14501834-video-games-music-books-movies-board-games-mix-match-buy-2-get-1-free-target-starting-sun-nov-8th-thru-nov-14?utm_source=iphone_app&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=external+share

Last edited by a moderator:
Kindness is the key! I got Ghosts, Spiderman Ultimate & Call of Duty!! woot woot :D/

Hannah: You might receive an email.Hannah: Thank you so much it means a lot.Me: I will do it. I appreciate you, thanks.Hannah: i have applied the discount you'll receive an email as well.Me: Thank you, Hannah!Me: Have a good evening, stay safe :)Hannah: Your most welcome!

Tried a 3rd time, still no luck. Been nothing but kind every time. Oh well, I guess...gonna go to Best Buy and give them my money instead.

Guys! Went to target:

I got miles morales (launch edition), COD and sack boy for B2G1.

Wife wants sackboy otherwise demons souls. I was polite and left within 5mins.

Most of the stock was empty. Aaah I kind of wanted the ultimate edition. What do you all think? Paid $136

Guys! Went to target:

I got miles morales (launch edition), COD and sack boy for B2G1.

Wife wants sackboy otherwise demons souls. I was polite and left within 5mins.

Most of the stock was empty. Aaah I kind of wanted the ultimate edition. What do you all think? Paid $136
Wish my store had the games in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I ordered three copies online, two for pickup (same day delivery really) and one to ship since it was a preorder.

My two games are showing as $120, and the preorder game is showing as $20.

Which doesn't make sense. It should be $120 total, plus I had Target Circle points which shouldve made it $100. Was wondering if anyone else had any issues with this. 

Ended up cancelling godfall orders I have enough to play and by the time I sink some serious time into it it'll be much cheaper as the reviews seem to be pretty mediocre. Hoping AC ships soon.

Ended up cancelling godfall orders I have enough to play and by the time I sink some serious time into it it'll be much cheaper as the reviews seem to be pretty mediocre. Hoping AC ships soon.
Cancelled from your b2g1? If so, will price still adjust as long as it hasn’t shipped yet?

Is there a difference in price between:

1) Ordering three copies of AC Valhalla Gold, and cancelling two

2) Ordering 1 copy of AC Valhalla Gold and 2 $60 games, then cancelling the two $60 games

Basically, what I'm asking is whether all the games on the receipt come out equally priced, or if the more expensive game is automatically priced higher.
There is a glitch where it costs more to buy 3 of the same exact game on the same platform. If you are getting the expensive gold edition I would order 2 of Watch Dogs Legion gold if it’s still available (make sure both are on different platforms) and cancel both of those.

So I just placed an ordered for 3 copies of black ops cold war (1 for xbox one & 2 for ps4) for drive up pick up. Once they're ready for pick up if I cancel one of the ps4 copies and pick up the other 2 games will I be charged the prorated amount or the full amount for both games?

I’m trying to assassins creed ,sack boy and spider man but my total is coming up to 170 any idea tbh I really just want spider man and sack boy

Btw any deals on MK 11

Miles and sack boy are Sony exclusives and not included in the b2g1 promo. Some CAGs have been speaking with chat reps to try and do a workaround but success is variable.
I brought AC valhalla, COD cold war and Godfall yesterday in store and it worked. See the difference?
[attachment=34929:C56DA692-B985-424F-A10C-E8460CAC5385.jpeg]

Damn it godfall shipped from target nor I can’t cancel it. My ps5 finally arrived from target btw thx for not delivering at 9pm

How are some of you getting target circle offers of $15 and discounts? I have the account, but only bedding and food discounts.

In store returns are pretty easy at Target ... much better than Walmart in my experience.
Yeah it’s just that I got it with b2g1 free and cancelled one game. Now I gotta keep godfall and I don’t want it anymore. I guess if I return it instore I’ll get back $46 and keep my other game at same $46 price?

Finally just went into the store and bought Yakuza, Assassin's Creed, and Watch Dogs and returned Watch Dogs zero questions the next day. Now my online order of Yakuza just came in and my Assassin's Creed should be here early next week so I'll be taking back those two as well. This was a bit more of a headache than I thought it would be but oh well it was worth it in the end I guess. 

So I just placed an ordered for 3 copies of black ops cold war (1 for xbox one & 2 for ps4) for drive up pick up. Once they're ready for pick up if I cancel one of the ps4 copies and pick up the other 2 games will I be charged the prorated amount or the full amount for both games?
Just cancel the one you don't want as soon as possible but regardless of when you do it should prorate by default.

Monster Hunter Rise is up for preorder and b2g1 eligible. Just did an order for it and canceled the other two games. I forget if this was up last week, but balan wonderland is also b2g1 eligible.

This sale blows. There are 3 games I want and literally none of them are included in this promotion.
Same. I'd kill to snag Demon's Souls, Miles Morales, and LittleBigPlanet in this sale. I've tried maybe nine different chat reps to see if they'd push it through, to no avail.

How did you get them to override?
I added all three games to my cart, and opened up a support chat and played stupid and simply said that the promotion wasn’t appearing at checkout. The agent asked me for the cart number and then told me that two of my titles weren’t eligible for the promotion, but he “could tell that I really wanted them” and offered 50% off all three titles. I purchased them at full price and gave him my order id and he immediately refunded me 50% of my purchase. I was completely shocked.

According to the website (and a preview of the new Sunday, November 15th weekly ad), this is still going on.
I was wondering if this was the case. I had some games in my cart but wasn't able to checkout or go to the store to pick up yesterday as I wanted and saw the deal is still showing inkine and the games in my cart have the discounts applied.

Astro is increíble. Download it again. Seriously, I spent 8hrs playing that game
Couldn't agree more, decided to play it yesterday after playing spiderman for a few hours and I just couldn't put it down. I thought it was just a tech demo, but it's a full game with platinum and it's excellent.

I wouldn't say it was incredible, unless you mean incredibly frustrating at times. I cursed out loud for the rolling the ball section for sure. It's solid though for a freebie and was a good way to spend 3 hours or so to do most things. A love letter to PS fans. I didn't think the controls for parts where that clean on some parts mainly the platforming, but that may just me getting used to the sticks. I felt some platforms weren't big enough and you get some strange camera angles sometimes. I died over 100 times easily trying to get all the pieces and such. I'd rate it around a 7/10, which is super solid, but man it made me angry a lot. Was great to play when everything was slowly installing itself on the first night.

bread's done
Back