Taylor Swift is a man.

[quote name='Moffman82']I caught her musical performance on SNL as well. I'm not a Taylor Swift fan by any means but I have heard her stuff on the radio before and I must say she sounds really rough live. She is definately using auto tune in the studio when she records her shit. She sounded down right awful on SNL to the point had that been an American Idol audition she would have been booed right out the door.[/QUOTE]

nothing beats ashlee simpson lip syncing the wrong song then walking off stage.

[quote name='100xp']nothing beats ashlee simpson lip syncing the wrong song then walking off stage.[/QUOTE]

how about beyonce's off key performance live on the today show. that shit was hilarious.

[quote name='lokizz']how about beyonce's off key performance live on the today show. that shit was hilarious.[/QUOTE]

I saw a video of Kanye West, where he, straight up, turned away from the mic and let someone else, who was off-stage, hit his high note.

[quote name='Limegreen']I can't wait for her sex tape a couple of years from now ! [/QUOTE]

Chick looks like she's going bald in that shot. Male pattern baldness? Another tranny!

[quote name='Limegreen']I can't wait for her sex tape a couple of years from now !

miley-cyrus-on-myspace.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Limegreen, I have to say based on that pic alone you aren't the only one. She is a little skinny for my tastes but hey I watched Paris Hilton and she looked like a stick figure to me.

[quote name='advanced']Name a young, popular singer who doesn't nowadays. Its a rare thing.[/QUOTE]
She still manages to sound like a steam engine.

Why can't you seeeeeeeeeeeee
You belong with meeeeeeeeeeeee

[quote name='100xp']nothing beats ashlee simpson lip syncing the wrong song then walking off stage.[/QUOTE]

...and then blaming it on her band.

This thread is full of win. :lol:

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']...and then blaming it on her band.

This thread is full of win. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I just noticed this thread has the tags of "creepy" and "pedophiles". I wonder if they were added before or after talk of Dakota Fanning.

That and I'm glad Koggit voted on this thread. I would hate to think one of my threads ever stayed at 5 stars.

[quote name='TheRock88']I think your trannydar is broken bro.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='LoveLost']I'd like to duct tape my little lad between her butt cheeks[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='advanced']Name a young, popular singer who doesn't nowadays. Its a rare thing.[/QUOTE]

T-Pain, no auto-tune, dude's just a robot in disguise

Let's not act like young pop singers are the only ones using autotune to make their records sound good. Look at bands like Third Eye Blind and Hoobastank. They probably have the two shittiest singers in the history of mankind. I think I'd rather watch Ashlee Simpson lipsync than listen to those two morons "sing" (which is more akin to a cat dying in a back alley).

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Let's not act like young pop singers are the only ones using autotune to make their records sound good. Look at bands like Third Eye Blind and Hoobastank. They probably have the two shittiest singers in the history of mankind. I think I'd rather watch Ashlee Simpson lipsync than listen to those two morons "sing" (which is more akin to a cat dying in a back alley).[/QUOTE]

Talking bad about Third Eye Blind???? GTFO!!! ;)

... OK, I saw them live once and they were HORRIBLE but still, they sound great on record!!!

Taylor Swift a man??? WOW . . who knows stranger shit has happened in the music biz. Michael Jackson pulled off the greatest feat ever in pop music & know one will ever be able to top that , lets face it - He was born a black man but died a white woman!!!!:lol: Also check out "Steel Panther" a band that doesnt take themselves serious at all. There song "Death to all but metal" makes fun of all kinds of music artists & its all true!!!!! Rock N Roll is the only way to go people!!!

:hot:Steel Panther:hot:
:hot:feel the steel:hot:

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I was watching SNL on the DVR last night. Everything was going OK (funny but not too funny) until the first musical break.

She was singing in something skimpy and the trannydar went off.

There. I said it.[/QUOTE]

I know this is probably you reinforcing the gimmick you have, but if she was/is a transgendered woman, who cares? There are lots of transgendered people in the world.

[quote name='nasum']T-Pain, no auto-tune, dude's just a robot in disguise[/QUOTE]

:lol: Thanks. You made my day man. Seriously. :)

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I know this is probably you reinforcing the gimmick you have, but if she was/is a transgendered woman, who cares? There are lots of transgendered people in the world.[/QUOTE]

I don't think he cares, I think he just wants everyone to know that they're fantasizing about a transgender person.

[quote name='advanced']I don't think he cares, I think he just wants everyone to know that they're fantasizing about a transgender person.[/QUOTE]

More along the lines of transvestite.

It is like those damn Valtrex commercials where the woman lets you know two minutes in that she has genital herpes.

It's a damn dirty trick I tells ya.

[quote name='javeryh']Talking bad about Third Eye Blind???? GTFO!!! ;)

... OK, I saw them live once and they were HORRIBLE but still, they sound great on record!!![/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, nice man. Yeah, I liked 3EB back in the 90's. I was all into Semi-Charmed Life, Jumper, etc. And then I heard them perform on VH1 or something, and Stephen Jenkins was like falling all over himself acting like a drunken idiot while sounding like he was murdering a hound dog. It was at that point that I became embarrassed to listen to the band. I hid my 3EB CDs under my "NSYNC CDs and tried to regain some street cred, haha. :)

On that note, here's a nice early video of him butchering one of my favorite songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtllvBDg7T8

[quote name='n8rockerasu']
On that note, here's a nice early video of him butchering one of my favorite songs.

[/QUOTE]

Why is he in a black leather straight jacket? o_O

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']More along the lines of transvestite.

It is like those damn Valtrex commercials where the woman lets you know two minutes in that she has genital herpes.

It's a damn dirty trick I tells ya.[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected, and I applaud you sir. I hate those commercials too.

[quote name='advanced']Why is he in a black leather straight jacket? o_O
[/QUOTE]

I know. What the band should have put on him was a muzzle.

:)

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Taylor Swift is the man. Album of the Year at the CMAs.[/QUOTE]

I was going to post that, too.

That is an amazing feat for anybody.

Album of the Year, Female Performer of the Year and Entertainer of the Year. Way to go Taylor! (This should become the Taylor Swift appreciation thread.)

[quote name='nasum']T-Pain, no auto-tune, dude's just a robot in disguise[/QUOTE]Akon got him hooked on it man. Though apparently Akon really does just sound like that. I do remember an interview with him back before the Fell inlove with a stripper remix where Akon 'proved it' live but I was listening on the radio so I could barely tell what was going on.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Album of the Year, Female Performer of the Year and Entertainer of the Year. Way to go Taylor! (This should become the Taylor Swift appreciation thread.)[/QUOTE]

Seconded.

I think I've found my niche. When I bash somebody, the cosmos steps in to improve their situation.

As an aside, I think mykevermin is a cunt suffering from gonorrhea. Hmm. I wonder if I have to start a new thread for him to win the powerball.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Sooo... Would you rather bang Sarah Palin then?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the resurrection bump.

The answer to your question, dear sir, is yes. I would rather have sex with a woman with a blatant disregard for intelligence than have sex with a man dressed as beautiful young woman of legal age.

If there is anything one can learn from duct tape, handcuffs and car batteries, it is that a penis will not turn into a vagina.

[quote name='shieryda']Taylor Swift is with that dude from the "Twilight" series (the wolf dude)? They make a cute couple.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Taylor Lautner makes a great wing man.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Nothing wrong with being skinny, she is fucking gorgeous.[/QUOTE]

Ugh! It's like you're not reading the thread. I don't have a problem with her figure. I have a problem with her hiding her penis.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Ugh! It's like you're not reading the thread. I don't have a problem with her figure. I have a problem with her hiding her penis.[/QUOTE]

Your problem is you said Taylor Swift instead of Janet Reno.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Your problem is you said Taylor Swift instead of Janet Reno.[/QUOTE]

Janet Reno never claimed to be a woman. He simply stopped correcting people.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Ugh! It's like you're not reading the thread. I don't have a problem with her figure. I have a problem with her hiding her penis.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the more you carry on, the more it sounds like you're upset that it's not between your butt cheeks.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Actually, the more you carry on, the more it sounds like you're upset that it's not between your butt cheeks.[/QUOTE]

Oh noes! You found me out! Run away!

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Oh noes! You found me out! Run away![/QUOTE]

Haha, just sayin. Your infatuation with it can't be healthy.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Haha, just sayin. Your infatuation with it can't be healthy.[/QUOTE]

I'm really glad Diosoth is distracting Stell or he might find my craiglist ad requesting a puppeteer to operate my Taylor Swift blowup doll with wang attachment as the pitcher. So far, just a bunch of spam asking me to list the ad on other websites.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Sooo... Would you rather bang Sarah Palin then?[/QUOTE]are you kidding? that's no contest. Regardless of whether or not Taylor Swift IS or IS NOT a man. Provided Swift is a woman I'm not sure it's possible for her to give such good head that I'd prefer her to Sarah Palin. Have you seen Palin? Even when you filter out the fakes and the photoshops she's still the hottest thing to ever run for white house office.

[quote name='Wolfkin']are you kidding? that's no contest. Regardless of whether or not Taylor Swift IS or IS NOT a man. Provided Swift is a woman I'm not sure it's possible for her to give such good head that I'd prefer her to Sarah Palin. Have you seen Palin? Even when you filter out the fakes and the photoshops she's still the hottest thing to ever run for white house office.[/QUOTE]

Plus she has had 20 kids. I could have a threesome with her and John Holmes and never come into contact with him while using the same orifice.

I did read the thread, lots of people ignoring your fucking stupid post and talking about her being skinny.

[quote name='Wolfkin']are you kidding? that's no contest. Regardless of whether or not Taylor Swift IS or IS NOT a man. Provided Swift is a woman I'm not sure it's possible for her to give such good head that I'd prefer her to Sarah Palin. Have you seen Palin? Even when you filter out the fakes and the photoshops she's still the hottest thing to ever run for white house office.[/QUOTE]

bill-clinton-in-esquire1.jpg

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I did read the thread, lots of people ignoring your fucking stupid post and talking about her being skinny.[/QUOTE]

Come on. I have made more than one fucking stupid post in this thread.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']
bill-clinton-in-esquire1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I no longer agree with Wolfkin. Well done, sir. :applause:

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I no longer agree with Wolfkin. Well done, sir. :applause:[/QUOTE]no no I agree that Clinton is a very good looking man very symetical face and everything and as far a the whole package goes Clinton > Obama >>>> Palin but in terms of pure physical attraction I gotta go Palin > Clinton > Obama.

huh. Palin, Clinton, Obama would make a very interesting round of MBK.

bread's done
Back