TC1013's Ebay Experience. Caution: If All Is Not Read, U May Post Stupidly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just checked her feedback out....she bought that....hmm...what is in that auction that she bought....um...hm....oh...thats an open zone of the enders for ps2....wonder what shes doing with that...hmm.....damn...can't figure it out....i know ive seen it somewhere....probably because its IN MY GODDAMN HOUSE RIGHT NOW

[quote name='trustcompany1013']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8114813585#ebayphotohosting[/quote]

LMAO! he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar! :p nice detective work trust!

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='BigNick']Get the refund, leave them negative feedback, then open up a new ebay account.[/quote]

but they want me to send them the DC# before they send the money....i am almost guaranteed to get shitted on out of a game and money...i would do that only if i got paid first....right now, im thinking about getting paid and not shipping the game after all of this crap....this person is really something else....you should see the convo we're having now...[/quote]

Fo to USPS.com and download the USPS shipping assistant. You can get a DC# and have it emailed to them from the program. You dont have to send the package out.........

Trust, I'd go through Paypal right now. It tends to suck ass for sellers, but they're generally pertty good about refunding money to unahppy parties. I know a couple of buddies that have been ripped off of the goods and the cash by duplicitous ebayers who requested refunds.

You're obviously not in that category, but I'd ask for my money back. Once that happens, I'm sure aranwhit will be much easier to deal with, as they'll want their scamming material back.

As a side note, it's best not to threaten lawyers in a matter like this - the cost of the goods is so small that it wouldn't make it into small claims court. A lot of people will see through your bluff and may take you less seriously because of that.

Did you pay via paypal? If you did they have a thing where you can file a complaint and you can give them all this info. Including the emails, auction where they bought the game, im conversations and they will look into the matter i've had 2 problems via online purchases and once i filed that complaint via paypal, the people immediately settled up and sent my money back/or item.

That is great that you found that! The seller needs to be shot for that, I hate people who lie. I wanna see the conversation when you send her the link for that!

shes scared now and willing to pay...but wants a letter from my email account saying that ill send the game in good condition once payment is received and that i wont hold anything against her

[quote name='trustcompany1013']shes scared now and willing to pay...but wants a letter from my email account saying that ill send the game in good condition once payment is received and that i wont hold anything against her[/quote]

LMAO!!! i'm glad that you found justice. that was just plain wrong that she lied to you and tried to make you pay out of your own pocket for her mistake. many people have been experiencing problems with ebayers lately (including me) and it's encouraging to hear that even though this ebayer tried to screw you, they didn't get away with it! :p

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Post the convo. Now.[/quote]

the convo is very boring now...a lot of me repeating the same stuff over and over again because she isn't very well educated...also a lot of me bullshitting and saying just about anything to try and get her to send the damn money....lol....i think that i even threw in there one time that i was a circus clown and would send her a picture of me liontaming...and i could make her some balloon animals if she sent the money back....well maybe not, but i said a lot of shit just to get her confused, irritated and wanting to just end it...a lot of mind games

trustcompany1013, take your three dollar loss on eBay and be happy. I've been had for a lot more on eBay. You should be happy that they are offering to pay you back the money minus the shipping which is a standard practice almost everywhere. You will almost never get a refund on the shipping cost on any store.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']after all of the fraud that she pulled...how many of you would send the game back to her after receiving the full payment?[/quote]

I'd have to get back to you on that one....

I would send it back, provided she paid for the shipping, just to have a clean slate. No need to lower myself to her level.

Plus, I think I'd turn in my CAG Morality Police Deputy Badge if I didn't.

I really doubt she is dumb enough to resell a used copy as NEW... unless she is that dumb. But then again she did think the game was new when the sticker was on the WRONG side.

dont ever use the "I get my lawyer involved"

unless you are wealthy enough to have a lawyer on call and for 30 bucks.
I hate when people use that lawyer shit you will pay 5,000 min to get back 30+shipping I feel they are wrong but dont be an ass, be as nice as possible it will get you further then anger,
2nd try to say sorry. tell them the horror of the falsehood of the acution filled you with rage that an honest ebayer could be deciving.

[quote name='Zephry']I really doubt she is dumb enough to resell a used copy as NEW... unless she is that dumb. But then again she did think the game was new when the sticker was on the WRONG side.[/quote]

what are you talking about? she is that dumb...no questions asked...did you see the other auction she had? when did she say the sticker was on the other side? maybe i didnt read that part....im not trying to rag on you, i just thought you've been reading along the whole time

anyway...i just got all of hte money, plus $3 extra for shipping, plus she said i can keep the game, lmao....i never could be happier...though i did waste an hour or more....i dont even know any more....ill post the whole im convo from start to finish in a few seconds....i just dont care to find where i left off at from the last IM part posted....

i just scared one scammer off of the planet....1 million more to go....

NOTE: Some religious people may be offended by some of the "I swear to god"s that i made during this conversation...I personally am not religious and believe that their are no rules involved when you're putting a scammer in his/her place.

ARA1616: To put this ssue to rest we are willing to sened the money under 1 condition...That we receive confirmation (a tracking number) from the post office that the game is being sent here. And a letter from you saying thjat you will not damage it.
TRUSTcompany1013: I will send a delivery confirmation # to you once the money order is received.
ARA1616: if those to requests are met we are willing to lose out on money that should rightfully be ours. read the bottom of the listing.Normally we would apply our 5 day satisfaction guarantee but in this case we cannot. For the simple reason that people have come up with advanced technology - ways to copy games and movies. We do not want to haggle over returns with items which may have been copied.
TRUSTcompany1013: I just sent you another email stating that I am a very trustworthy person and will hold no grudges once this is settled
ARA1616: we will be using paypal not money order
TRUSTcompany1013: Oh sorry, I read "money under" and through the anger and headaches that this has made me experience, I misread it.
TRUSTcompany1013: Thinking it said money order.
ARA1616: we also wqanted to note that we never said we would not handle it we said it is uncertain what we would be able to do
TRUSTcompany1013: But you did make it seem that you wouldn't be able to do anything if that were the case, otherwise it would'nt have been mentioned.
TRUSTcompany1013: It was like an "ut oh, too bad" comment...if that makes sense.
TRUSTcompany1013: The total of the game was $30.60. Shipping will be approximately $3.00 w/ a delivery confirmation #.
ARA1616: We are trying to make you undestand that this issue bothers us and hurts us as wel. You are afraid we are screwng you over and vise versa
TRUSTcompany1013: I am not sure what the paypal fees would be.
TRUSTcompany1013: Please understand that I am sorry that this happened as well and it seems that you are now eager to make up for it...which I am very thankful for.
ARA1616: If we are losing out on money becuase of a misunderstanding you should as well. WE should call the shipping even since it only costs 3 for shipping
TRUSTcompany1013: Once this is settled, their will be no more need to prove how loyal and trustworthy you are by talking...for you will have proved it by actions.
ARA1616: we charged money for handling and packaging.
TRUSTcompany1013: I am not please with that.
TRUSTcompany1013: While $3 isn't that much...it is not fair on me more so then you.
TRUSTcompany1013: I did nothing wrong and you must be able to see that there was no possible way that I could have done something wrong.
ARA1616: We are in negotiations... this is not going to end 100% on one persons side it is going to be equal
TRUSTcompany1013: You on the other hand it is questionable. While you might've very well not have done somehting wrong, you are the only one that could've out of both of us.
TRUSTcompany1013: So you are going to fight me over $3?
TRUSTcompany1013: That is ridiculous.
ARA1616: We charged 3 additional dollars for our handling fee's instead of us taking that money llike we would have if this problem didnt arrise... you can take that money and ship the item back
TRUSTcompany1013: Please don't tell me that we are in negotiations over $3.
ARA1616: Neither one of us is making anything off of this deal. it will be even if it ends that way. If we give you more then we got you will be making money off of us
TRUSTcompany1013: Look, I am agreeing to the settlement of us resolving this so it was like it never happened on my end. I did nothing wrong and you know that.
TRUSTcompany1013: I am not making money off of you.
TRUSTcompany1013: The post office is.
TRUSTcompany1013: And that is not my fault at all.
ARA1616: We did nothing wrong either, that is what you are not understanding
TRUSTcompany1013: Answer me this...is it possible for me to have done something wrong?
ARA1616: you paid 6.85 for shipping when it only costs 3 so therefor there is 3.85 that is not going towards anything. use that to shup the item
ARA1616: why did you open it if you thought it to be used? Why not keep it packaged and complain then
TRUSTcompany1013: So the extra $3 that you used for handling fees is the money that is missing here.
ARA1616: the handling fee will be your shipping money. that way we both do not lose out on anything
ARA1616: we are trying to work with you despite your rudeness before. you need to work with us as well. we could just say forget it at any time and not refund you but we choose to do this
TRUSTcompany1013: Because in the past this has happened at stores. Where the item is sold as new, but shrinkwrapped. It is opened because it was a display copy. It has never been used because their are no scratches on the disc. I thought that this was probably the case with this game. But I was wrong. I wanted to make sure that I was complaining about something that was real.
TRUSTcompany1013: Threatening at this point in the negotiation isn't helping out either of us....so please don't start that up again just when we're getting somewhere.
TRUSTcompany1013: If I paid you $30.60 to begin with.
TRUSTcompany1013: Then you pay it back.
TRUSTcompany1013: Then I pay $3.00 to ship it.
TRUSTcompany1013: I am losing out.
ARA1616: ive never seen a big name store sell a new game that no you are not. reread what i am saying
TRUSTcompany1013: You reread what you are saying.
ARA1616: if you want to be a smartass we will end this now
TRUSTcompany1013: Some of your sentences are poorly put together and don't make sense. I am not trying to be rude, but I am trying to make out some of your sentences to the best that I can
TRUSTcompany1013: I am not being a smartass.
ARA1616: i am done argueing and trying to come to a conclusion
TRUSTcompany1013: I am trying to be real and settle this like adults.
TRUSTcompany1013: Same here.
TRUSTcompany1013: Back to where we left off.
TRUSTcompany1013: I paid $30.60.
TRUSTcompany1013: You pay it back.
TRUSTcompany1013: Then I have to pay $3.00?
TRUSTcompany1013: That would leave me in the hole $3.00
TRUSTcompany1013: That is not even.
ARA1616: YOU GAVE ME 6.85 FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING WHEN IT ONLY COSTS 3.00 THERE IS STILL 3.85 THAT WAS NOT USED IN THE SAME OF THE ITEM NR THE SHIPPING COSTS. IT WAS SOLELY FOR OUR TIME. USE THAT MONEY THAT DID NOT GO TOWARDS ANYTHING TO PAY FOR SHIPPING
ARA1616: SALE*
ARA1616: That is our final offer
ARA1616: we are going against our policys which are CLEARLY stated at the bottom of the listing
TRUSTcompany1013: So you are saying that you want to keep some of the money for your time?
ARA1616: no, the money is being used for you to ship the item back
TRUSTcompany1013: Just send the money.
ARA1616: i dont get the money the post office does
TRUSTcompany1013: You are not understanding that I am being screwed $3...but I guess you won't understand that, so I'll hvae to get what i can get.
TRUSTcompany1013: I am not trying to be rude when I say that.
TRUSTcompany1013: But I wish you would try to understand that.
ARA1616: ::sigh:: you do not understand what i am saying
TRUSTcompany1013: Ask me questions if you don't understand how I am coming to that conclusion
ARA1616: I AM NOT TRYING TO TAKE 3 DOLLARS FROM YOU
TRUSTcompany1013: Look. Bottom Line. No arguing.
TRUSTcompany1013: I came into this with $30.60
TRUSTcompany1013: I paid that to you.
TRUSTcompany1013: You are going to pay that back to me.
TRUSTcompany1013: Then we're even after I send the game back to you.
ARA1616: AS I STATED BEFORE. WHEN I RECEIVE CONFIRMATIN THAT THE ITEM IS BEING SHIPPED HERE I WILL SEND THE MONEY
TRUSTcompany1013: But sending the game back makes me pay $3.00
TRUSTcompany1013: That is putting us back to uneven.
TRUSTcompany1013: That is like you paying me $27.60
ARA1616: ok no deal goodbye
ARA1616: i tried to resolve this
TRUSTcompany1013: No you did not.
TRUSTcompany1013: and you didnt say that once you receive confirmation that the money is being sent that you will send the money
ARA1616: Winning bid: US $22.25
TRUSTcompany1013: ?
ARA1616: you did not pay 3 dolars more
TRUSTcompany1013: How old are you?
ARA1616: goodbye
TRUSTcompany1013: You are a female, right?
TRUSTcompany1013: You might want to go out to a nice store and get yourself a dress/suit so you can look well in court.
ARA1616: childish pure childish
TRUSTcompany1013: Just let me know why you won't work this out.
ARA1616: your threats are no good here
TRUSTcompany1013: I don't understand.
ARA1616: you do not scare me
TRUSTcompany1013: I am not threatening no more then you are.
ARA1616: TRUSTcompany1013 [6:06 PM]: You might want to go out to a nice store and get yourself a dress/suit so you can look well in court.
ARA1616: thats not a threat? lol
TRUSTcompany1013: We agreed earlier in this IM if you'll scroll up...that you are gonna send me the money via paypal and then ill send you the game
TRUSTcompany1013: w/ a dc# and letter.
ARA1616: well you seem to want to be ignorant and act like you are losing out on meoney when you are not. you are the fraud here. you are trying to make money out of this
TRUSTcompany1013: No I am not.
TRUSTcompany1013: How am i making money?
TRUSTcompany1013: The post office would be.
TRUSTcompany1013: I gave you $30.60. Then you give it back. Then I pay the post office $3.
TRUSTcompany1013: I would be out $3
TRUSTcompany1013: Fine. Just send the $30.60 to me via paypal and I will send you the game back with a delivery confirmation # once the money is received. I do not want negative feedback on my record just as much as you don't want it on yours. I am very trustworthy, as you can see from my ebay past.
ARA1616: Winning bid: US $22.25 shipping 6.85 when it was only 3.00 so you paid 3.85 additional dollars that was not going towards shipping nor the winning bid. it was going to u for our tiem. but since you are doing this instead of us taking the 3.854 we are asking you to use that to ship it. do you understand that????? that is clear as day. read before responding. If you do not say ok after this IM I will sign off and you can assume that my offer has expired.
ARA1616: WE STATED FROM THE BEGINNING OF THIS CONVERSATION THAT WE WILL PAY ONCE THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS GIVEN TO US
TRUSTcompany1013: Answer me this please....So you want to keep the money for your time?
TRUSTcompany1013: And how am I supposed to trust that you will send the money after I send you the notification of the game being sent?
ARA1616: before this crap happened, yes. because i work and need to leave really early just to ship the item the next day
TRUSTcompany1013: If you do not settle this, I will post this whole conversation...
TRUSTcompany1013: emails and instant messages...
TRUSTcompany1013: so that everyone on ebay can see it...
TRUSTcompany1013: i promise you that...
TRUSTcompany1013: no1 will buy from you again...
ARA1616: good they will see that you are not understanding the whole math thing and that i tried to reslove this
ARA1616: who cares.. your threats dont scare me
TRUSTcompany1013: you are the one with the math problem...
ARA1616: i made an offer that is it... i dont even have to do this
TRUSTcompany1013: I dont have to do this either, I can get you kicked off of ebay permanently, but I am trying to save you here.
ARA1616: so what? ebay is not my life like i said i have a job. i am trying to get you your money back and you are not working with me
TRUSTcompany1013: You don't answer any of my questions.
TRUSTcompany1013: Answer this.
ARA1616: because you are chldish and are threatening me
ARA1616: i do not t ake kindly to threats
TRUSTcompany1013: Why should I verify to you that I sent the game back before you pay? What guarantees me that you will send the money afterwards? What guarantees that you won't just keep the money and the game?
ARA1616: i do not know.. what guarantees me that you will send it unharmed or even send it at all
ARA1616: its the same thng
ARA1616: we are both in the same position
TRUSTcompany1013: Yes...but please listen.
TRUSTcompany1013: I did my end of the deal first last time. The reason that we are in this mess is not because of me. My end of the deal had no problems. I promise you that I will send the game out after receiving the payment. Why don't you believe me? I use ebay very often and you could ruin that for me by leaving negative feedback if I don't send you the game back. I am not about to ruin my ebay reputation for $30. I can make more then that easily on a daily basis through ebay if I want to.
ARA1616: same here, that is what you are not understanding
TRUSTcompany1013: It is not the same there. Your end of the deal had problems.
ARA1616: it was not my fault
ARA1616: jesus
TRUSTcompany1013: I've proved that my end of the deal is nothing but good.
ARA1616: dont you understand that
TRUSTcompany1013: Well whos fault was it more? Mine or yours?
ARA1616: nether.. the asshole who sold it to me
ARA1616: i never said it was your fault
TRUSTcompany1013: Then yell at him for a New & Sealed copy.
TRUSTcompany1013: Then send it to me and I'll send it back.
ARA1616: you are not working with me
TRUSTcompany1013: Lets agree on one thing...
TRUSTcompany1013: this is a trust issue now, right?
ARA1616: correct
TRUSTcompany1013: Well I trusted you to send the game out after I bought it from you....so why can't you trust me to send the game back after you buy it from me?
ARA1616: that is different, we have an issue now. there is hostility
ARA1616: how do i know you wont scratch the game up?
TRUSTcompany1013: I have told you thought, honestly....I am a very trustworthy person. I will hold no grudges after settlement is made.
TRUSTcompany1013: I won't scratch the game up. The game is already scuffed up, that is what we are fighting about.
ARA1616: i cannot go by that, i do not know you
TRUSTcompany1013: What would i get out of scratching the game up? Honestly.
TRUSTcompany1013: That would be pointless. I will be more hten happy once this issue is resolved.
TRUSTcompany1013: I don't want any more coming out of this then I had going into it.
TRUSTcompany1013: You don't know me, I understand that. And you can't go by "that," I also understand that.
TRUSTcompany1013: Thats why ebay has feedback.
TRUSTcompany1013: To make ppl feel safe when dealing with others
TRUSTcompany1013: Take a look at the feedback that I've given and received. I am more then generous, I show my appreciation, and I am well liked by many buyers and sellers on ebay.
ARA1616: take a look at my feedback and you will see the same. go to any online store and ask the if they will refund your money before you ship it and i guarantee they will all say no
TRUSTcompany1013: Ive already explained that.
ARA1616: if you can show me 1 just 1 store online that does not require the item back before refunds and i will do hings your way
TRUSTcompany1013: They are beyond trustworthy.
TRUSTcompany1013: A well-established business can't go and hide.
TRUSTcompany1013: They have to give me my money back no matter what.
TRUSTcompany1013: There is no ifs, ands, or buts.
TRUSTcompany1013: As for shipping back to other companies.
ARA1616: well we are in the same boat and i am not going to budge any more then you are so we are going to stay at this position til someone gives in
TRUSTcompany1013: They pay for shipping.
TRUSTcompany1013: So you want me to send the game out and then what?
ARA1616: yes but they stil receive the item first so they are able to inspect it
TRUSTcompany1013: What do you want to inspect?
ARA1616: right when i receive the confirmation number and it is proven to work i will send the money ASAP
TRUSTcompany1013: See, that alone tells me that you are not going to send the money until you receive the game
TRUSTcompany1013: You said that you will send the money once you receive the DC#.
TRUSTcompany1013: But now you're hinting that you want to inspect it first.
ARA1616: i said they do not me
ARA1616: read before you respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TRUSTcompany1013: Well it seems fishy to me.
TRUSTcompany1013: I do read, I just read further into what ppl say/type then most ppl do.
ARA1616: ok then no deal.. complain to all the people you wan but this is the last time you will get a chance for your refund
TRUSTcompany1013: I am very smart and can more then often read ppls minds.
TRUSTcompany1013: You are unnegotiable. You are not willing to budge and you said so yourself
ARA1616: i am done running around in circles with you... one cannot trust another more then the other one cause it is all the same
TRUSTcompany1013: no it is not
TRUSTcompany1013: You do not understand anything.
TRUSTcompany1013: Nothing went wrong with my end of the deal.
TRUSTcompany1013: Nothing.
ARA1616: my offer stands for the next 10 minutes.. you think it over and get back to me. i am going to relax for i have a headache now
TRUSTcompany1013: Something went wrong with your end of the deal because you send me something that wasn't part of the deal.
TRUSTcompany1013: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8114813585#ebayphotohosting
TRUSTcompany1013: take a look at that website and please tell me what you see
ARA1616: yes, we purchase useed as well as new games.. not all of our buys are on the internet
ARA1616: what are you trying to get at
TRUSTcompany1013: you know
TRUSTcompany1013: do not play stupid
ARA1616: no i dont
TRUSTcompany1013: lmao
TRUSTcompany1013: you think im the stupidest person in the world, dont you?
TRUSTcompany1013: do you know how much trouble that you can now get in for this?
TRUSTcompany1013: you fool
ARA1616: you cannot prove that those are the same exact items cause they are not. we purchase the same games and sell them
TRUSTcompany1013: if you are going to sell used stuff as new, at least buy the used stuff somewhere else
TRUSTcompany1013: you do not know the trouble that you have just gotten into
ARA1616: none
ARA1616: are you taking my offer or no? i am not going to take your threats any more
TRUSTcompany1013: you wanna bet just how much "technology is growing"....i can prove it
TRUSTcompany1013: heres a suggestion
TRUSTcompany1013: of advice
TRUSTcompany1013: one last offer for you
TRUSTcompany1013: send me the money first and i will send you the game tomorrow when the post offices are open again
TRUSTcompany1013: i swear to god that i will send the game out
TRUSTcompany1013: i swear to god that i wills end you the dc# after sending the game out
TRUSTcompany1013: and i swear to god that if this happens in that order, i will forget all of this and go on without grudges and without anger
TRUSTcompany1013: but if you dont take this last offer, i know what i can do with this information
TRUSTcompany1013: my uncle is a lawyer
ARA1616: i would like a letter as stated in our earlier agreement
TRUSTcompany1013: a very good one in baltimore, md
ARA1616: so is a good friend of mine
ARA1616: what is your point
ARA1616: stop threatening me and lets resolve this
TRUSTcompany1013: a letter is fine, but you will send the money first
TRUSTcompany1013: with a good friend of yours being a lawyer, ask him/her how much trouble you can get in for htis
TRUSTcompany1013: he/she will tell you to pay the $30 and forget about it
ARA1616: i will send HALF now and half whwen i receive the confirmation nubmer and it is proven to work. that is it
TRUSTcompany1013: $30 will be nothing compared to what you could have to pay/do
ARA1616: stop threatening and listen to what i am saying
TRUSTcompany1013: i am not threatening
TRUSTcompany1013: you buried yourself into this hole
TRUSTcompany1013: you listen to me....because you are not
TRUSTcompany1013: i gave you an offer...a very generous offer just now
TRUSTcompany1013: i will hold no grudges
TRUSTcompany1013: and i said that is my last offer
ARA1616: yes, you have been doing it all along. that is not getting you any where. i have been trying to end this for a long time now so lets do this
TRUSTcompany1013: i will send you your game
TRUSTcompany1013: trust me, i dont want it
TRUSTcompany1013: it will come to you in the condition that i received it in
ARA1616: which is?
TRUSTcompany1013: i will even send you your plastic back and your packaging back
TRUSTcompany1013: which is what?
TRUSTcompany1013: the condition
TRUSTcompany1013: you know how you sent it
ARA1616: what condition was it in? you say it is scratched. how di i know you wont scratch it?
TRUSTcompany1013: the game is opened and their are scuffs on the bottom of the disc
ARA1616: i was not able t see the inside of the item
TRUSTcompany1013: it probably plays/works, but i have not tested it out...i looked at once and saw that it wasnt new/sealed...then i put it gently back into the case...hoping to work something out
ARA1616: i want your word that this game will not be harmed in a letter
TRUSTcompany1013: i promise you wont scratch it
TRUSTcompany1013: i promise you i wont scratch it
TRUSTcompany1013: lady, the game should be the least of your problems
TRUSTcompany1013: you should be asking me to write you a letter that i relieve you of any legal problems after the money is sent
TRUSTcompany1013: last offer
ARA1616: yes you may include that as well even though i do not need it
ARA1616: i did not do anything wrong
TRUSTcompany1013: dont be so sure of yourself
TRUSTcompany1013: look, i am trying to bargain with you
ARA1616: i am sending your money so stop your hostility
TRUSTcompany1013: i am trying to overlook the past that you got caught and that i can prove it with a little bit of time
TRUSTcompany1013: you didnt think that i would come this far and i have
TRUSTcompany1013: okay
TRUSTcompany1013: lets get this over with
ARA1616: wheres my letter
ARA1616: i want to make sure it goes unharmed and you are not to bother me again
TRUSTcompany1013: i am not stupid enough to send you a letter first
TRUSTcompany1013: let me finish...
TRUSTcompany1013: the letter would state that i would leave you alone after you send the money and that i would relieve you of any legal action
ARA1616: I AM SENDING YOU THE MONEY. WHEN I GET THE LETTER YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
TRUSTcompany1013: whats to say that you wont just keep the letter and the money...leaving me with a $10 game
ARA1616: I DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS ANY MORE
ARA1616: END IT NOW
TRUSTcompany1013: then send the money and i promise to send you the game
ARA1616: YOU ARE GETTING IT YOUR WAY SO JUST WRITE THE STUPID LETTER
TRUSTcompany1013: put the ego aside and realize that i am not scamming youy
TRUSTcompany1013: just because you got caught scamming doesnt mean that i am gonna scam you
TRUSTcompany1013: just send the money and ill send the game
TRUSTcompany1013: you have done worse here then i have
TRUSTcompany1013: and i have proved that
TRUSTcompany1013: should i send you the link again?
TRUSTcompany1013: check my feedback?
ARA1616: I AM NOT SCAMMING FRIRST OF ALL AND SECONDLY YOU WANTED THE MONEY BEFORE YOU SEND AND THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING. LETS JUST END IT
TRUSTcompany1013: okay
TRUSTcompany1013: send the money
ARA1616: I WANT THE EMAIL FIRST
TRUSTcompany1013: i did not make you send me a letter before buying the game from you
TRUSTcompany1013: what do you want tihs email to state?
ARA1616: THERE IS A DIFFERENCE HERE, WE ARE ARGUEING
TRUSTcompany1013: listen....you do realize this
TRUSTcompany1013: emails dont hodl up in a court of a law
TRUSTcompany1013: emails dont hold up anywhere
TRUSTcompany1013: but auctions do
TRUSTcompany1013: and proof does
TRUSTcompany1013: and if theres enough proof (with auctions and pictures and all)...then emails and ims can come into it
ARA1616: I HAVE PAYPAL OPEN RIGHT NOW. THE MINUTE I RECEIVE THE LETTER YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY. ALL YOU HAVE TO WRITE IS THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE THE REFUND, YOU WILL SEND THE GAME BACK IN ITS GOOD CONDITION, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT BOTHER ME AFTER THIS AND WHAT NOT
TRUSTcompany1013: if your close friend is a good lawyer, ask him/her if you dont believe me
TRUSTcompany1013: fine
TRUSTcompany1013: but how am i to know that you wont just not send the money and keep the letter?
TRUSTcompany1013: see, we are one step closer, but i am not going to be fooled
TRUSTcompany1013: i am not going to fool either
ARA1616: BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN ARGUING ABOUT THIS FOR SO LONG AND IT WAS JUST ABOUT YOU SENDING THE ITEM. NOW I AM PUTTING THAT TO REST. I JUST WANT THE LETTER
TRUSTcompany1013: i just want the money
ARA1616: you can state in the leter that you will receive the money before hand and i am liable if you dont
TRUSTcompany1013: thats no good
TRUSTcompany1013: trust me, i dont want the game
TRUSTcompany1013: once you send the money, i wills end the game
TRUSTcompany1013: i promise
TRUSTcompany1013: a letter wouldnt do anything
TRUSTcompany1013: do not forget what we are takling about here
ARA1616: i want the letter. i will give you your 30 dollars as soon as i get it. write it so you will make sure you can get your money as well
TRUSTcompany1013: there is no way to make sure that i will get the money without you sending it first
TRUSTcompany1013: whehter you want to admit it or not
ARA1616: half now half after the letter
TRUSTcompany1013: you have proved to be untrustworthy
TRUSTcompany1013: you have been caught and will not admit it, but you know it
ARA1616: that is it it is unfair to me that you are doing this
TRUSTcompany1013: i have not been caught doing anything except being smart and knowing the laws and rules
ARA1616: lets just end this
TRUSTcompany1013: i am not doing anything
TRUSTcompany1013: i asked for fair and square
TRUSTcompany1013: i gave you $30.60, you give me it back plus $3 so i am not in the hole for this crap
ARA1616: half now and half after stop getting so stingy you want everything. before you just wanted the money first and that is what i am doing now please stick withyour offer
TRUSTcompany1013: plus the paypal fees which i am willing to eat
TRUSTcompany1013: i am not being stingy
TRUSTcompany1013: i am being fair
ARA1616: i will give you 343.60 OK?
TRUSTcompany1013: i do not know much about you besides that you are a scam artist...but not very good at hiding your tracks
ARA1616: 33.60
TRUSTcompany1013: that is fine, send it now and put it aside
ARA1616: s that good enough??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
TRUSTcompany1013: i will send the game out first thing tomorrow morning
ARA1616: send the letter
TRUSTcompany1013: it is now 7pm where im from
TRUSTcompany1013: i will get to the post office around 10-11am, im not sure when they open, i know they close at 5 though
TRUSTcompany1013: you are making me waste plenty of time on this
TRUSTcompany1013: do not forget that not only did i catch you in a scam and got cheated....I AM ALSO STILL YOUR CUSTOMER
TRUSTcompany1013: lets not forget that
TRUSTcompany1013: end this now
TRUSTcompany1013: please
TRUSTcompany1013: i dont want any grudges held between us
TRUSTcompany1013: as said, i can pick this game up very cheaply used at any video game store around me
TRUSTcompany1013: it is not worht it to me to keep the game and get negative feedback
TRUSTcompany1013: gamestop around the way has deals often where you can get buy 2 used games get one free...also 10% off on top of that if you subscribe to their magazine...which i do
TRUSTcompany1013: i can get the game for around $7 there like that
TRUSTcompany1013: i wanted it brand new because it is an older game and hard to come by new, unless you're willing to pay good money for it....i dont buy used games....you never know how good they're going to work....scratched discs could play fine up until you get to the end of the game, then the last part could skip and/or freeze...never letting you beat it...this is why i dont buy used games
TRUSTcompany1013: please end this and send the money out now, i will send the game out tomorrow, i do not know why you cant trust me...i have done nothing to make me not trustworthy
TRUSTcompany1013: i will give you 5 minutes to have the money in my paypal account
ARA1616: i have sent half.. i have done good on my side so far... now you send the letter so you do half your part and then i send the rest completing my end and then you send the game completing your end
ARA1616: that way is YOUR way. I will pay for shipping so you make 3 dollars off of it
ARA1616: JUST END THIS

TRUSTcompany1013: 5 minutes up
TRUSTcompany1013: let me ask you something
ARA1616: ARA1616 [7:13 PM]: i have sent half.. i have done good on my side so far... now you send the letter so you do half your part and then i send the rest completing my end and then you send the game completing your end
ARA1616 [7:14 PM]: that way is YOUR way. I will pay for shipping so you make 3 dollars off of it
TRUSTcompany1013: i will send the game out after receiving the money back....
TRUSTcompany1013: but....
ARA1616: i just sent you 16.80 that is half of 33.60
TRUSTcompany1013: lets say i wrote the letter and you sent the money to me, then i didnt send the game out (which i will, this is just hypothetical)....what would you then do with the letter? you couldn't do anything because you would just get into big time trouble for fraud....you couldnt tell someone the whole story...and then if i got approached on it, i would just tell them the truth to cover my ass....
TRUSTcompany1013: so i am doing you a favor now....give me the full amount and i promise to send you the game back
TRUSTcompany1013: if you happen to piss me off, then ill just report your fraudulent ways to the proper authorities
TRUSTcompany1013: so stop pissing me off and get it over with
TRUSTcompany1013: if you stop now, everything will be fine, i will send you the game and levae you be....after you send the full amount
ARA1616: you have to be far, you wanted the money before you sent the game that is what i am doing. i am taking a chance on newver receiving the game just end this
ARA1616: fair*
ARA1616: i gave you half i will give you the othe half. you have won
ARA1616: and i am paying for ahipping
ARA1616: just send the letter
ARA1616: please, i do not see why this is so impossible to resolve. i am doing everything the way you wanted before
TRUSTcompany1013: i have not won
TRUSTcompany1013: even if you pay me $100, you would have won as long as i havent told anybody about your scam
TRUSTcompany1013: i am not being ridiculous
TRUSTcompany1013: i am asking for what is mine after ive been cheated
ARA1616: i want the letter
TRUSTcompany1013: i will not cheat you
TRUSTcompany1013: are you retarded?
TRUSTcompany1013: i could walk away with half of the money right now if i watned
ARA1616: i gave you what you want now give me something i want.. be fair
TRUSTcompany1013: i could've just signed off and never spoken with you again
TRUSTcompany1013: i am not that type of person
TRUSTcompany1013: i just want to settle this, if i didnt...i would've been gone after receiving half of the payment
TRUSTcompany1013: you didnt give me what i want
TRUSTcompany1013: you gave me half of what i want
TRUSTcompany1013: would you like me to break the disc in half and send you half of it?
ARA1616: how do i know that once i send the rest you wont keep the money and the game and try to screw me over? i gave you proof i will send the money i need prof you will end this
TRUSTcompany1013: i dont think so
TRUSTcompany1013: so stop playing games
ARA1616: i am nmot asking for the gmae before the money
TRUSTcompany1013: before i start calling you names because of how badly you are pissing me off...
TRUSTcompany1013: i will tell you one last time
TRUSTcompany1013: you screwed me over
TRUSTcompany1013: not the other way around
TRUSTcompany1013: isnt it a bitch when you screw someone over and then you have to trust them?
TRUSTcompany1013: not to screw you over?
TRUSTcompany1013: hypocritical huh?
ARA1616: i did not do anything wrong
TRUSTcompany1013: you know you did
TRUSTcompany1013: so stop playing games
ARA1616: here is your damn money i just want to end this, i do not thnk you understand
TRUSTcompany1013: if you didnt do anything wrong
TRUSTcompany1013: you wouldnt be so worried now
ARA1616: THERE
ARA1616: NOW SEND THE LETTER
TRUSTcompany1013: you do realize that if you dont receive the game for some reason, theres nothing you can do about it, right?
ARA1616: i want the letter
TRUSTcompany1013: can you answer that?
ARA1616: ok sure keep the frggn game for all i care
ARA1616: just do your part
TRUSTcompany1013: are you going to tell the cops that you tried to scam someone and then when they caught your scam, they got you back
ARA1616: send the damn letter
TRUSTcompany1013: thanks for telling me to keep the game
TRUSTcompany1013: i have it saved in an im
ARA1616: i ahve your word samved in IM as well
ARA1616: i have ths whole convo
TRUSTcompany1013: word on what...that i wont persue legal actions?
ARA1616: why are you doing this? i gave you what you want now send the letter so we can go on with our lives
TRUSTcompany1013: the last thing we agreed on was me keeping hte game
TRUSTcompany1013: so far the last things we've agreed on is you sending the money, me keeping the game, and me not pursuing legal actions
TRUSTcompany1013: one more thing b4 we go our separate lives
TRUSTcompany1013: leave me positive feedback
TRUSTcompany1013: saying i paid, im a good ebayer, would work with again, blah blah blah
TRUSTcompany1013: and then leave you positive feedback stating that you're a good ebayer, received item fast, great item, just as described A+, blah blah blah
ARA1616: im signing off, i did my part you do yours i am not doing any more goodbye
TRUSTcompany1013: instead of leaving that you're a scam and that ppl shouldn't buy from you, contact me if you want the convo, blah blah blah
TRUSTcompany1013: i guess you want the negative feedback
Auto response from ARA1616: I am away from my computer right now

Wait you turned down getting back the majority of your money over three dollars? So now you're left with a game and no refund. Or am I missing something?

What I was thinking. $3.00 lesson much better than what he will lose if he keeps trying to prove the s/h point. Regardless of how trustworthy he is, they have the upperhand of having his money. They went above and beyond what most would have done to solve their wrong, I'd just take it and deal with it.

If you really want to mess with this persons head, I'd play up the fact that I have their address and could easily send the cops after them. Its bluff, but it would work.

Whew... all that trouble over 3 dollars. Yes its the right thing to do... but no need to stress yourself out over 3 dollars. Take a breath and enjoy the game.

[quote name='Zephry']Whew... all that trouble over 3 dollars. Yes its the right thing to do... but no need to stress yourself out over 3 dollars. Take a breath and enjoy the game.[/quote]

$3 isn't much to me...but the fact that it was that much to the scammer, made it way more valuable to me...if you can't see that, then you're just not an asshole :twisted:

PS: don't forget the free game...and probably positive feedback...and the knowing that someone has just shit their pants and will never pull another scam again

hey, dunno if this has been done before.. but what if we started a community list, similar to the trading feedback one, that stated which ebayers were NOT safe to deal with.. because ive been ripped off before and hate it, and anything to lesson the burn would be great..

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']hey, dunno if this has been done before.. but what if we started a community list, similar to the trading feedback one, that stated which ebayers were NOT safe to deal with.. because ive been ripped off before and hate it, and anything to lesson the burn would be great..[/quote]

I thought that was what the eBay feedback system was for?!?!

[quote name='Zephry']It's easier for me to let it go than crying on my pillow at night. :)[/quote]

i really cant read your posts...i mean i can read 'em just fine, but i cant read behind 'em...i see the "smile," so thats supposed to mean that you're kidding, but thats only if you're using it right.......either way, i wouldn't have cried about it, believe me...after a while, i would've been fine with the money back and eating the shipping....but after more and more proof of her scam came along, that fed my desire for more....what would you rather have, if you knew you could have either....$30, $33, or $33 & a game that a scammer thought was worth $33? which in her eyes, is $66 in my pocket

She was still trying to deny it after you clearly showed her what you knew, thats horrible. Good job on getting your money and the game!

[quote name='Zephry'][quote name='deathcabforcutie']hey, dunno if this has been done before.. but what if we started a community list, similar to the trading feedback one, that stated which ebayers were NOT safe to deal with.. because ive been ripped off before and hate it, and anything to lesson the burn would be great..[/quote]

I thought that was what the eBay feedback system was for?!?![/quote]

yeah, but if someones sold 100 items, and ripped 3 people off.. 3 negs dont look like anything compared to 100 positives... thats what i had happen to me (120 somthing feedbacks, but then she ripped over 30 pepople off at the same time and closed the ebay account before anyone left feedback, what a bitch..)

[quote name='Dead of Knight']:applause:

I am in awe.... both of her complete stupidity and your mad skillz.....[/quote]

thank you, thank you...please, if autographs are a must...line up in a single file line behind the yellow tape :wink:

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='Dead of Knight']:applause:

I am in awe.... both of her complete stupidity and your mad skillz.....[/quote]

thank you, thank you...please, if autographs are a must...line up in a single file line behind the yellow tape :wink:[/quote]

ME FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new topic title now reminds me of Chappelle's show infamous Rick James skit: "Now, Darkness, the tables have turned! Do with him whatever you like!"

Your problem is this: you opened it knowing that it wasn't sealed. Now you sound like a fraud because you opened it despite "knowing" it was not sealed.

We are not going to send you the money not knowing if you will ever send the item. That is not how it works with any business you will see online.

Oh, you mean.. like.. Ebay? :roll: Or every other online business, for that matter.

Way to catch the scammer. :applause:

This reminded me of my experience a few weeks ago when I bought a NEW but UNSEALED DVD from ebay. At least that's what the auction description said. When I received the DVD, I found that the case is defective and the disc is scratched in numerous places. I wrote to the seller to let him know that I'm disappointed with the DVD and that it wasn't NEW as described. The seller responded and said I lied and that it was NEW when it was shipped to me. I then took some photos of the defective case and scratched disc and sent him the photos. But he still called me a liar. Oh well...

I think some of ebay sellers are very 'liberal' in their interpretation of what's considered NEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back