Team Fortress 2 Clan! Practice Schedule inside! Accepting Donations for a Server!

Remember everybody, Practice at 7PM CT tonight. I will arranging a Server for us today and I will just this later. If you have any questions please ask me.

I may be able to host, my connection is pretty good.

Should we all get on a vent server or just post the custom ip in this thread?

Hey thanks for responding Captain Planet but, nobody else seems to be on and I am feeling really sick in my stomach so I will be checking back later to see if more people are but if they aren't we will have to try again later.

i dont believe we have a steam group yet, tho dont quote me on that.

I'll be on tf2 for a couple hours tonight if a few members of the clan want to get some unofficial clan practice in.
steamid is - captainplanet2528

I'm interested in joining...

(Haven't setup my friends lis.) | Undecided(might change it.) | casual | have mic.

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']Hey budge you can remove me from the list actually... I have decided to play with my friends in the OGL instead. Thanks.[/quote]

No Problem *Venting NeuroToxin in Spectre's House*. J/K, BTW what team are you on? That way I will know who I am crushing.

I am installing orange box now. I am so phyched for TF2! Hopefully I cna play with you guys!!

squirrel00x | squirrel | medium-serious | have microphone

Well are you accepting others or what? I have posted interest, but you have yet to say anything....Please say clan full etc. if you are not looking for new members.

Any chance we can get a poll from the members of the team to see what times work best for others? 7PM CST is a no go for me, but if that's the best time for everyone else I will probably need to bow out of the team. Also, might make sense to make practices 'events' in steam so it's easier for everyone to keep track of them.

doraemonkerpal | Easy Target | casual | No mic

I played my first game of TF2 tonight for a few rounds and had a blast! I started off slowly b/c I'm used to CS:S, but I gained momentum after I started getting used to the different character classes :)

Just now stopped playing. Was having tons of fun vs. this really good spy. He was just really unlucky around me and I was able to kill him every time.

Yeah it was alot of fun last night. I learned why I was getting laggy last night. My jerk little bro was torrenting a ton of NDS Roms and didn't tell me.

@Seen: I am sorry, I must have missed you. Please post your info as I outlined in the OP and everything will be good.

@Wizard341: Hey sorry the time. The deal is that my time is kinda restricted. I am gonna have to get off at about 9:30PM CT on any given night and I cannot play on Thursdays. That is why I was setting it at 7PM. But what time is good for you?

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah it was alot of fun last night. I learned why I was getting laggy last night. My jerk little bro was torrenting a ton of NDS Roms and didn't tell me.

[/quote]

Yeah you had like 600 ping aha.
I may not be able to practice tonight because I came home sick from school. My parents probably wont let me use the computer >.

Last night was a blast. I'm thinking I'm doing pretty well as a medic so far, though I certainly need to get better with another class or two for those (rare) situations when there are too many medics.

As far as timing, later is almost always better for me, as I am an hour or two behind in the Mountain Time Zone. I'll be doing my best to join in whenever possible.

Lazy.

[quote name='squirrel007']Yeah you had like 600 ping aha.
I may not be able to practice tonight because I came home sick from school. My parents probably wont let me use the computer >.

hi all im looking for a clan to join for tf2 i play as a medic i think i do ok job i was wondering if i could maybe grab a tryout or just join you guys for a few games. i play generally around 10pm to 3am ast which is 7pm-12am central time.

thanks very much for your time.

I think 7PM CT is way too early for us Pacific timers to join practices. Some of us don't get out of work until 5 or 6PM PST. If it's changed to like 9PM CT then many of us will be able to participate in events.

[quote name='SOSTrooper']I think 7PM CT is way too early for us Pacific timers to join practices. Some of us don't get out of work until 5 or 6PM PST. If it's changed to like 9PM CT then many of us will be able to participate in events.[/quote]

I'm in the same boat :lol:

[quote name='SOSTrooper']I think 7PM CT is way too early for us Pacific timers to join practices. Some of us don't get out of work until 5 or 6PM PST. If it's changed to like 9PM CT then many of us will be able to participate in events.[/QUOTE]
Agree'd

there are a couple of us east coast guys that 9pm ct start time is a little late, i try to wrap it up by 10ct (which is 11pm for me), and it seemed like we had 5+ guys who played from 7-10 ct which worked well.

i know about 5 of us (wiz included) agreed last night on 7:30 ct as official practice time, so we can try to split the difference between west and east players. altho now its sounding like that wont work for evrybody else.

im gonna schedule an event thru the steam group for 9 ct tonight, (everybody should be able to make that), for a clan chat to poll/discuss what time our practices should be.

as for the new guys (seen, jkfrost, etc) try to add one of the clan members thru xfire or steam, that way we can send you an invite to the steam group and you can start playing with everybody

[quote name='SOSTrooper']I think 7PM CT is way too early for us Pacific timers to join practices. Some of us don't get out of work until 5 or 6PM PST. If it's changed to like 9PM CT then many of us will be able to participate in events.[/quote]
there are a couple of us east coast guys that 9pm ct start time is a little late, i try to wrap it up by 10ct (which is 11pm for me), and it seemed like we had 5+ guys last night who played from 7-10 ct which worked well.

i know about 5 of us (wiz included) agreed last night on 7:30 ct as official practice time, so we can try to split the difference between west and east players. altho now its sounding like that wont work for evrybody else.

im gonna schedule an event thru the steam group for 9 ct tonight, (everybody should be able to make that), for a clan chat to poll/discuss what time our practices should be.

as for the new guys (seen, jkfrost, etc) try to add one of the clan members thru xfire or steam, that way we can send you an invite to the steam group and you can start playing with everybody

Well as much as I would love to do whatever time is convenient for most people. I simply cannot be on later then 10PM CT. Most of the time I need to be off at 9:30PM CT or earlier. In fact earlier is even better for me.

hey all I great time with ya'll last night. I am about to hit it again. TF2...is awesome. It helped me kick my WoW addiction! Yeah!

once again, thank you all who attended the clan meeting this evening, hopefully you all know the new times for practice, and any other news we discussed. for those who couldn't make it or simply forgot, everything decided upon is now posted in announcements/events on the steam group page.

ALL NEW PLAYERS WISHING TO JOIN THE CLAN!!
please send an email to "[email protected]" containing the following information for your BEST 3 classes

-Most points
-Average points
-Most kills
-Average kills
-Playing time (for that class)
Total playing time (for all of Team Fortress 2)

also include:
-your steamid
-your ingame name
-whether you are a "serious" or "casual" tf2 player (will not determine clan acceptance, only team oganization)
-whether or not you have a mic
-whether or not you would be willing to donate $2-5 per month to help pay for a private clan server for us
-any other information you feel it is pertinent we know

thank you,
Captain_Planet

I played a coule of hours last night with a few CAGs as "Easy Target". Some of you all are too good LOL! I think I did fairly well when I had good teammates on my side, but I should try something different instead of the soldier/medic combo hehe.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']I played a coule of hours last night with a few CAGs as "Easy Target". Some of you all are too good LOL! I think I did fairly well when I had good teammates on my side, but I should try something different instead of the soldier/medic combo hehe.[/quote]

I think I played with you last night. Did you see a player called Phlip? And were you getting your ass kicked on Granary? Cause that match was harsh.

When we get together for as a team we should join a game with only a few players (10-12) so that other CAGs can easily join. A few times I was sitting there with the auto-retry so that I could join other CAGs.

I keep trying to wait for slots to open. Mostly, I get the server is full comment 4 or 5 times straight. That was plain annoying. We should chat first and then hit the server. That way we all get in at the same time.

[quote name='SpreadTheWord']I think I played with you last night. Did you see a player called Phlip? And were you getting your ass kicked on Granary? Cause that match was harsh.

When we get together for as a team we should join a game with only a few players (10-12) so that other CAGs can easily join. A few times I was sitting there with the auto-retry so that I could join other CAGs.[/quote]

LOL, I don't even know what Granary is hehe. It was only my second time playing :lol: and I still have to learn all the maps. Most of the time, I would follow someone whenever I respawned after a death. After experimenting with different classes, I usually end up in the middle of the pack with deaths and kills. At one point, the other team was stacked with all the best players. My team only had 3 people with double digit kills (including me), while their team only the last player had single digit kills (9 LOL).

bread's done
Back