Team Fortress 2 Clan! Practice Schedule inside! Accepting Donations for a Server!

[quote name='Ranger Rick']my steam id is ranger rick : )[/quote]

Lol not according to steam it isn't. No problem man, technically there are 2 Steam IDs. The one we need to add you is the actual account name. It's in the very top left of your main steam window.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Hows that new server coming along?[/quote]
Funny story actually. Well, not so much funny.

Payed for the server, they gave us the IP, and it was a counter-strike server named anxiety running de_dust 24/7. So we sent customer support a ticket, and now we're playing the waiting game.

[quote name='CaptainPlanet!']Funny story actually. Well, not so much funny.

Payed for the server, they gave us the IP, and it was a counter-strike server named anxiety running de_dust 24/7. So we sent customer support a ticket, and now we're playing the waiting game.[/QUOTE]

Well that's a bummer.

Don't let them screw with our $$. We should really get on their case. If we have to annoy them like then we must do it. Just don't sit on it. We have to kick their asses.

[quote name='hero101']Don't let them screw with our $$. We should really get on their case. If we have to annoy them like then we must do it. Just don't sit on it. We have to kick their asses.[/quote]

Don't worry. As we speak we are burning their assholes.

Hopefully the others don't mind me posting this now but:

Our server is finally up!

IP address: 8.12.65.226:27015

Also, InuFaye and SoulReaver, I already invited you to my friends list.

[quote name='ShottiePippen']Hopefully the others don't mind me posting this now but:

Our server is finally up!

IP address: 8.12.65.226:27015

Also, InuFaye and SoulReaver, I already invited you to my friends list.[/quote]

Yes, the day has finally come, it is CAG server time. (woot!)

And Inufaye and SoulReaver, I also added you guys, if you still want in send somebody a message.

Well, our 3v3 skirmish was fun. Especially rushing Dustbowl 3-2 as a scout, catching red's heavy-medic combo off guard. :)

Attention everybody, there is a tournament that starts in February that a couple of us are interested in competing in. It's a 5v5 Shotgun Shootout over at http://pwnage.tv/

Tonight's practice will take place on our server, and we'll be looking specifically for people to fill up the remaining spots. Please contact me if you're interested in the tourny and cannot make it to tonight's practice.

[quote name='SOSTrooper']I think we should change the server name to: [CAG-S] CheapAssGamer.com Syndicate Clan Public Server[/quote]

I like it, keeps people from asking what it stands for, and may attract new users to cag.com

[quote name='ShottiePippen']Hey CP,

If you're willing to grant some of us admin access, would you please PM me the password?

Love,

S.P.[/quote]
Yes, though it's not done through passwords.
I have the admin list already, so would the following players please follow the following instructions.

-SOSTrooper
-CrystalKlear64
-Hero101
-JimJim
-Boomrocker
-Umbra
-Shottie Pippen
-Phlip

Open up your console (~), type "status"
You will see the names and IP's of everyone in the server, write down the one next to your name. Should look like - STEAM_0:1:8799821
Send me your IP through steam and I will add you as an admin, as well as give you instructions on using your admin abilities.

We're giving admin status to our most regular players, so if you want admin, play more!

Also, everyone needs to post their favorite custom maps on this thread. (As many as you like, as long as they're good ones.) We need some good customs on our server.

Hello, my boyfriend and I are looking for a good clan to play with. I primarily play a medic or pyro, and he plays mostly spy and demoman.

I'll see if i can't contact one of the admins to play with.

My steam name is tiamatdraconis, and his is epshot.

[quote name='tiamatdraconis']Hello, my boyfriend and I are looking for a good clan to play with. I primarily play a medic or pyro, and he plays mostly spy and demoman.

I'll see if i can't contact one of the admins to play with.

My steam name is tiamatdraconis, and his is epshot.[/quote]

Invites sent. Welcome!

So, Valve released a new version of Well, this time a CTF variant. I wasn't very impressed. The map's very large, and the match got stuck into a massive stalemate once people got the swing of things. That said, slowly moving the intelligence to our base for the final cap was an amazing experience. The other team kept on putting stickies and sentries by the intel, and my team would make suicide rushes just to keep the timer alive. I made the gamewinning play the game by backstabbing the demoman guarding the intel, and making off with the flag. :)

That said, that was the one of the few enjoyable moments in the game. Pubs are far more fun and coordinate when you have a clear location, like a CP to head to, instead of a bunch of disorganized players haphazardly going after the intel, and getting mowed down by sentries.

I'd like to get in on the CAG TF2 action- it's fun and all to play pubs but also fun to play with fellow forum members I'm sure. I actually randomly ran across 2 CAG'ers on the pubs once.

My steam account is Ruahrc. Can I get an invite to the CAG steam group?

Ruahrc

I would like to join in with you guys. I play most nights but nothing hard core. I am Klank Smash

Tried adding Ruahrc, still haven't accepted. Couldn't find a Klank Smash (try your steam account name). And invite sent to sandrokstar.

woot! I haven't played in awhile, but our team kicked ass last night even when we were outnumbered! gj guys!

me and hero were playing on another server together and the team we joined was 0 and 3 when we first arrived. after that, we won 3 games in a row :) A lot of people on our team were saying things like "oh, the other team took it easy on us." I guess they were getting raped by the blue team the whole night. I said, "F that! We kicked their ass and show some pride!" LOL!

If this clan is still active, I'd like to join up.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/MonkPunk
Once my bluetooth dongle arrives tomorrow, I'll be mic'd up. My hours will be casual and irregular.

Would just like to have a good server (willing to donate if it's populated and active) to drop in on with a decent community of gamers. I'm already sick of public servers: I don't know much about this game, but I know enough to know that I've seen enough retard snipers and useless engineers for one lifetime.

Hope the clan is still going and there's room for one more...

[quote name='Skizye']Somebody should get this going again[/QUOTE]
Go for it. I don't think any of us play it consistently anymore, you'd be better off going for a whole new shebang.

I'd be down for some Team Fortess, I just started pc gaming and have played about an hour of TF2 and have been enjoying it. Still getting used to steam client and community. I'll try to join a group one of these days.

bread's done
Back