Team Fortress 2 - Free to play....FOR-EV-ER...FOR-EV-ER...FOR-EV-ER

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Almost 10GB yikes. I'd almost prefer waiting for the Orange Box DVD to drop in price.[/QUOTE]
Actually that's not a good idea. You will still get over 5 gigabytes of updates/patches since the one on the orange box is most likely the 2008 version. So your best bet is to just DL it through Steam anyway. Now if you want all the games on the orange box, then go right ahead, it's a great deal for the money, but the TF2 install will require countless updates and patches.

[quote name='oasisboy']You all have fun with this game. I will be busy with Battlefield 3, MW3, Halo 4 and so on.[/QUOTE]
Thanks?

What's the point of the message? Like many of us will be playing those games too.

Been awhile since I've played, how long have they had these mann co supply crate drops that you have to purchase a key with real money to unlock them?

[quote name='guardian_owl']Been awhile since I've played, how long have they had these mann co supply crate drops that you have to purchase a key with real money to unlock them?[/QUOTE]

They've been around since the Mannconomy update at least. I have over 25 of them in my backpack cause I'm too cheap to buy keys, and too lazy to try to trade them off.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']They've been around since the Mannconomy update at least. I have over 25 of them in my backpack cause I'm too cheap to buy keys, and too lazy to try to trade them off.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I'm sitting on a shit load of crates. Back when they were released they were easy to trade off for stuff as people were curious. Now though people avoid them like the plague. You're lucky if you can get a single scrap metal for like five of them.

[quote name='SEH']Yup. I'm sitting on a shit load of crates. Back when they were released they were easy to trade off for stuff as people were curious. Now though people avoid them like the plague. You're lucky if you can get a single scrap metal for like five of them.[/QUOTE]

At this point I'd take that probably. Though the last one I opened, maybe 3 or 4 months ago, did give me a demoman hat. All the others gave me crap like axtinguishers....

[quote name='SEH']Yup. I'm sitting on a shit load of crates. Back when they were released they were easy to trade off for stuff as people were curious. Now though people avoid them like the plague. You're lucky if you can get a single scrap metal for like five of them.[/QUOTE]

actually if you find the new crates theyre worth a lot currently, because there is a good chance they contain strange weapons (weapons with those annoying kill counts). i traded 5 new crates for a quick fix!

bread's done
Back