TenneCAGs

theq87

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I think it'd be pretty rad if someone with better image-generatin' skillz than me made a graphic of this. Y'know, to help us rep TN...

And a pun. Anyway, yeah, I'd be sure to include it in my sig.

Good day.

edit: If this wasn't supposed to be in this forum, my bad.

HHgregg has guitar hero wt for the ps3 for 20 bucks if anyone wants it. it comes with the guitar. ask any of the salesman to give it to you at that price, it wont be a problem.

they only have one so jump on it if you want it

[quote name='Imallvol7']Any MEMPHIS CAGers?[/QUOTE]

Ha if you still come to CAG, sorry for the year plus late response... I stopped coming to the forums for a long while because of complete lack of time really, but I'll be back for a long while.

Spring Hill & Thompson's Station.

Because 39 Chinese restaurants and 14 ice cream parlors can't be wrong.

OK, so those numbers are an exaggeration. But we DO have 3 Starbucks here, and 2 of them are less than 1/2 mile apart. True story.

Also Thank you guys for keeping the deal up around here It's good to hear from other CAGs about deals in Chattanooga and what not keep up the good work. I did already post this but will post it again here. At the Hixson TN Walmart they had Folklore for $15 and had alot of copies left.

Target - Knoxville, TN
Knoxville West

8040 Ray Mears Blvd
Knoxville, TN 37919
(865) 693-2203

Just picked up Bayonetta PS3 $14.98 - pretty sure I got the last one

WHAT I SAW

PS3 - Madden 2010 $14.98 - Clearance

PS3 - Metal Gear 4 - 13.98 - Clearance

PS3 - Infamous - 19.98 - Clearance

PS3 - Naughty Bear - $24.98 - Clearance (I saw it, thought about it...waived it off..left it on the clearance rack HANGING behind a few games.

Xbox 360 - Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 - Don't quote me, but I think it was $13.98

Checked out Books-A-Million in Mt. Juliet today. just went in to browse magazines, but when I turned around to leave I noticed a rack of "used" games. Upon investigating I found two copies of Wii Play with Wii Remotes for 12.99 a piece. They were both wrapped in plastic but were obviously rewraps as the boxes themselves had taken some serious beatings. One of the games was opened, but another was sealed. Both Wii remotes looked brand new and included straps and sleeves. Definitely not a terrible deal for 13 bucks, even though they are being phased out.

Long story short, it might be worth it to check out a BAM nearby. Supposedly nothing but used games, but some were obviously overstocks that have never been opened.

As of yesterday afternoon, Rivergate Best Buy had around 20 of the Madden 10 12 Month XBL cards for 34.99. $15 off sale ends Saturday.

Maryville, TN representing. It's just outside of Knoxville for those who don't know. Hey RPGman where's Mr. Kays at I've never heard of it. I do love McKays though got some good stuff from there. Traded maybe 10 things there once and got like 200 dollars credit really awesome place.

[quote name='DestroCobra']Maryville, TN representing. It's just outside of Knoxville for those who don't know. Hey RPGman where's Mr. Kays at I've never heard of it. I do love McKays though got some good stuff from there. Traded maybe 10 things there once and got like 200 dollars credit really awesome place.[/QUOTE]
Mr Kays is going all the way out Pellissippi to OR and its on your left in kind of a shopping center before you hit town. At least I think thats it, IIRC there are 2 gameplaces on the left one before town and one by Kmart. It has been awhile and I only found it looking to get rid of Flintstones boxed sets from that $6 Big Lots sale last year.

Here are some McKays trade in values:
Medal of Honor 360/ps3- about 11 bucks
FO New Vegas- about 15-16 both systems
Force Unleashed 2- 12ish

FO NV was 17 cash 24 trade Friday and then dropped Saturday. They sell it for 44.95, they have really gotten stingy with their values in the past few years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mckays use to be the place to go and raid the Very Scratched section for a ton of gems, but everyone else found out about it and now all it is is crappy bin stock ps2 games.

Mr Ks is in the Kroger shopping center in Oak Ridge, right between Kroger and Kmart. I checked there a couple days ago and nothing to write home about either really. Someone traded in the complete set of Rock Band games for ps3, including green day and 3, but other than that, eh.

Edit: Was out at Kroger and decided to go in Mr Ks. Found a NES Game Genie still in the box., for 10 bucks. Nice to finally find something there that was a great deal :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']Mckays use to be the place to go and raid the Very Scratched section for a ton of gems, but everyone else found out about it and now all it is is crappy bin stock ps2 games.

Mr Ks is in the Kroger shopping center in Oak Ridge, right between Kroger and Kmart. I checked there a couple days ago and nothing to write home about either really. Someone traded in the complete set of Rock Band games for ps3, including green day and 3, but other than that, eh.

Edit: Was out at Kroger and decided to go in Mr Ks. Found a NES Game Genie still in the box., for 10 bucks. Nice to finally find something there that was a great deal :)[/QUOTE]
Mckays is all about ebay prices now (on retro)

Sometimes you can find good prices on current gen stuff but for the most part their pricing on everything is just stupidly overpriced (atleast the knoxville one) especially the blu-rays, like the stock price is $15, even on ones you can get for $5 new at walmart.

Anyone know any good places around knoxville to find retro stuff? i tried Packard's games but they do ebay prices as well :roll: and game haven turned into complete and utter trash when it went under new ownership a few years back.

Hendersonville Kmart is going out of business and has 4 PS Vitas in stock at 10% off. Didn't check close enough to see if they were 3G or not. Also has several games and the non clearance games are all 25% off.

Don't deal with packards at all. They are rip off artists on reselling, especially on retro games. Also have had some friends that had games stolen that showed up there (with names of my friends kids wrote in the booklets to the games mind you), and they refused to give the cops any info on the sellers, stating they didn't "have it on file".

Also Mr Ks in Oak Ridge has really dried up too. Looks like they reduced the size of the gaming section.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']Don't deal with packards at all. They are rip off artists on reselling, especially on retro games. Also have had some friends that had games stolen that showed up there (with names of my friends kids wrote in the booklets to the games mind you), and they refused to give the cops any info on the sellers, stating they didn't "have it on file".

Also Mr Ks in Oak Ridge has really dried up too. Looks like they reduced the size of the gaming section.[/QUOTE]
That's shitty, the stolen stuff showing up is business as usual in used places like this and pawn shops but always keep records.

And yeah the prices are fucking stupid overpriced.

Packards in Oak Ridge is having a liquidation sale. Current-gen stuff is generally buy one get one, past gen is usually buy one get two. However good that sounds, though, there's still not a deal to be had since everything is so overpriced.

[quote name='quesog32']Packards in Oak Ridge is having a liquidation sale. Current-gen stuff is generally buy one get one, past gen is usually buy one get two. However good that sounds, though, there's still not a deal to be had since everything is so overpriced.[/QUOTE]

Was going to go to the fountain city one, but turns out it's gone out of business. Third video game store to do so in that exact location. You'd think they'd catch on by now:roll:

bread's done
Back