Text POWER to 24477 for free MS Points. [YMMV!]

raarar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I saw this on a frito display when I was at work earlier today. Just do what the op says and you automatically win 160/400/800/1600 MS Points. It is one entry per phone number so just do what I did and get your family to enter too. I got 4 unique codes and earned 2560 points today. :D

EDIT: I don't think the deal is dead... Just it is ridiculously hard to get codes now. Further into the thread I see people who had to enter 20+ times just to get one code. If all else fails just keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EnronLackey']WOOT!! 800 Points Thx OP! Sprint - Cricket users need not apply .. tried it on my lil bro phone .. no go[/QUOTE]
I got mine almost instantly and I have Sprint. Still waiting on two ATT phones after 10 minutes though. :[

edit:
I got 400 on my Sprint phone, btw. :D

[quote name='rickyff7']Trade Halo 3 ODST - Sargent Johnson Code for 160 ms

Pm me[/QUOTE]

I would man but it doesn't work that way. You have to redeem to find out how much your code is actually worth.

[quote name='Solvarsym']I would man but it doesn't work that way. You have to redeem to find out how much your code is actually worth.[/QUOTE]

it $5 worth ms

I just got 1600 points - thanks OP!!!

For the record, it's a Sprint phone, took just about a minute to get a response. Awesome!

[quote name='Solvarsym']I would man but it doesn't work that way. You have to redeem to find out how much your code is actually worth.[/QUOTE]

Thats true, but when you enter it doesnt it tell you how much you got than you accept it?

It might work if you decline it

Got 160 off my phone. Thanks OP

And if you enter on your console, you can check how much it is worth before redeeming it, just like any other LIVE code.

Two ATT phones don't seem to be getting them. :(
I guess the network doesn't matter... it's just a hit and miss if you get a code or not.
edit:
Works from two Sprint phones so far.

[quote name='Xboxlover360']can someone send me a code please ? thanks i don't have cell phone
Cags i want a code please send me a code.[/QUOTE]

Well give them money.

Just an FYI; If you're not receiving anything after more than 5 minutes, try sending POWER again. I had the issue on my sisters boyfriends phone and it went through immediately after.

[quote name='Solvarsym']Just an FYI; If you're not receiving anything after more than 5 minutes, try sending POWER again. I had the issue on my sister's boyfriends phone and it went through immediately after.[/QUOTE]
I tried that and it said to wait and that I already entered. So, just be patient if you don't get anything right away.

Takes a few minutes sometimes. Tried my phone and the response was instant, tried my business phone & waited 15mins for the text.

[quote name='Sdawg']I think it's getting backlogged now[/QUOTE]
I dunno. It seems to work instantly with all the Sprint phones. :}

Got my roommate to send a text for me from his Verizon phone. Got an instant response and won 1600 points. Thanks a ton OP :D

By the way, both myself and my girlfriend tried from T-Mobile phones, and no luck after 10+ minute waits.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Got my roommate to send a text for me from his Verizon phone. Got an instant response and won 1600 points. Thanks a ton OP :D

By the way, both myself and my girlfriend tried from T-Mobile phones, and no luck after 10+ minute waits.[/QUOTE]
i have tmobile and i got a response immediately. hmmm. maybe the area?

bread's done
Back