Text POWER to 24477 for free MS Points. [YMMV!]

raarar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I saw this on a frito display when I was at work earlier today. Just do what the op says and you automatically win 160/400/800/1600 MS Points. It is one entry per phone number so just do what I did and get your family to enter too. I got 4 unique codes and earned 2560 points today. :D

EDIT: I don't think the deal is dead... Just it is ridiculously hard to get codes now. Further into the thread I see people who had to enter 20+ times just to get one code. If all else fails just keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone gotten one lately? Tried other phone and still no luck. So is it still going and just a small chance of getting anything? Or is it gone now?

it is most likely still around, just starts up randomly. i texted them randomly at about 1 pm PST just thinking i might have a chance and sure enough first try i got a 400 code. its all about luck

May need to try this, provided nobody is gets hit with massive text charges. Being pretty much luck-based though, I have a good shot at texting them and getting a virus text back that, upon me reading it, blinds me.

[quote name='Metalic']If only there was a way to abuse this. Besides having multiple phones.[/QUOTE]

ya...that would be nice. but you shouldnt talk about that on the forums or people will get mad at you...

[quote name='dwb6']ya...that would be nice. but you shouldnt talk about that on the forums or people will get mad at you...[/QUOTE]

I couldnt care less.

Any chance i get to not pay big corporations money will be extremely abused. Im sure others take my stance.

[quote name='Metalic']I couldnt care less.

Any chance i get to not pay big corporations money will be extremely abused. Im sure others take my stance.[/QUOTE]

^ This

[quote name='DarkZion']Managed to get one 400 point code and one 160 point code. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I got the same thing from this as well. Thanks OP! Looks like I'll be picking up Warden's Keep now on Dragon Age :)

Just had a person from work try. I tried at 15 minutes ago and got the all codes about them all being given but then tried again 15 minutes later and got a code for 160.

Had no luck earlier with a different phone, but I think I will try again later. So, far, I have gotten two 160 codes. Oddly enough, it took me dozens of tries on the first phone, and then I got it on the first text of the other.

Hey, just putting it out there, but if any of you guys wanted to get some cash for your points, PM me. I couldn't do the actual value cause you got them for free, but I'm sure we could work out a deal. I would have been all over this, but Us Cellular are douchebags and have shitty phones.

Got mines 160 points calling up my family members see if they can do it for me too lol
edit= got my sis to do it got 400 points :)

Friend just told me they txt him back saying all codes redeemed

Last edited by a moderator:
I lack the ability to text, and I dont have a cell phone.... Can someone please provide me with a code. I give away freebees every now and then, and I'm a CAG veteran. If anyone can part with a code for the Christmas season, It'd be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

texted once, no response. second try, DORITOS: Sorry, all the codes have been redeemed. Thanks 4 giving it a shot. Be sure to check out snackstrongproductions.com

What a bust.

[quote name='Ki77a KiD TRe']texted once, no response. second try, DORITOS: Sorry, all the codes have been redeemed. Thanks 4 giving it a shot. Be sure to check out snackstrongproductions.com

What a bust.[/QUOTE]
I got that message many many times before I won. Keep trying if you care at all.

[quote name='slickkill77']I just sent two more and I haven't gotten a response back. Weird. Usually they respond right away.[/QUOTE]
That happened to me also. I sent three with no response, I then decided to send one more and I won 800 points.

Tried 3 or 4 times (kept getting the "all out" message), just got 400 points.

I'll try with my gf's phone later. Too bad google voice doesn't work...

I had 3 friends and my girlfriend do this for me. Scored a little over 2200 points that way. Thanks for the heads up op.

Texted the number about 30 times and after I gave up after getting a ton of "Sorry all the codes are gone..." replies, I set down my phone and an hour later I got a text with a code (400 points). Grabbed my moms phone to try and gave up after about an hour when she wanted her phone back. So it is still working somewhat if you're patient :)

Tried twice. The 1st time, I got the "Sorry, all out of codes message". 2nd time, I got no response. Wanna try my wife's other phone, but she's worried it would charge her (even though she has an unlimited text plan) sigh... Thanks anyway, OP.

I finally got some points. 160 on my phone. Now I am trying my wife's phone. On text # 20 or so...lol. Will still try, because it did finally go through for me.

bread's done
Back