Text POWER to 24477 for free MS Points. [YMMV!]

raarar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I saw this on a frito display when I was at work earlier today. Just do what the op says and you automatically win 160/400/800/1600 MS Points. It is one entry per phone number so just do what I did and get your family to enter too. I got 4 unique codes and earned 2560 points today. :D

EDIT: I don't think the deal is dead... Just it is ridiculously hard to get codes now. Further into the thread I see people who had to enter 20+ times just to get one code. If all else fails just keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='draven1089']Hey just passing along my experience, please prove me wrong so I can get some free points.[/QUOTE]

Unless you sent 60 - 100+ messages like I did until getting a code, then you didn't try hard enough. It's not dead, sometimes it takes literally up to 60 - 100 texts or more. I had the same feeling, but finally got my code after that many tries. I literally lost count how many txt's I sent, I just know it was well over 60.

Just got a 160 point code. Thanks OP! Wish I saw this yesterday.

Edit: Got 400 from another phone, this is great :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried 3 times yesterday and got the redeemed message. Tried again today and got 400 points on first try. Thanks OP! :)

UPDATE: Tried it on another phone and got a 800 point one first try as well. I think they've restocked on codes. Now head out and rob as many cell phones as you can while it still lasts. :lol:

My cousin and his family just got:

800 on 1 phone
400 on another
and 160 on the 3rd.

I have yet to get any, but it's not dead. this was 5 min ago.

EDIT: JUST GOT 1600! Thanks OP!

1st phone took about an hour -got 400
2nd phone took about 3 minutes - got 160
Thanks op, just don't forget to txt stop back after you get your code

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Got my code as well...no idea how much as I can't type the code in till I get home. (XBOX.com is blocked at work :/ )[/QUOTE]

Is it possible to use points.microsoft.com ?

I just got 160 points too, after about 150 tries. Damn I wanted 1600.

UPDATE: Just got another 400 from My mothers phone. First try.

First text today worked. Got a whole 160 points. Better than nothing I suppose. Thanks! Now I'm trying to get my sister to get me some points :p

[quote name='CyReN']I got 2000+:D

I'm hearing it's all out now. Do they do it for tomorrow too?[/QUOTE]

it worked for me about 10 min ago, wish I had more phones....

Whoa snap you're right! How funny, I send the message 3 times, get a "were out of codes message". After I msg STOP and just now trying I get a code I get one! Thanks for the encouragement gordojones88! I got 800 pts.

Do I need to msg them stop to prevent spam or is it a waste of my text messages?

just used 3 phones to get 480 points, about to try two more phones. Thanks OP!

EDIT: Next two attempts were unsuccessful, out of codes it says.

Used all 3 of my phones and got a couple of friends to try it... Wouldn't you know the friend that not too long ago won a trip to LA to have dinner with Jamie Foxx and go see his new movie with him sent me a code for a 1600 points winner!!! She's a lucky charm...

All total, I got 3680 points from this deal. One day too late to buy my Madden NFL Arcade - I bought $25 of codes yesterday morning, but still rocks that I just got $46 of codes for free! Thanks, OP!!!!

Any ideas on expiration like the Axe deal???

All total, mine went:

I guess they're going to open up codes a little at a time... Just have to mine some more friends tomorrow...

bread's done
Back